yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
It's a really difficult time. Not only do you have to stay indoors and the news from outside is not the best, but you can't get laid! The fact that you can't move around certainly doesn't help and many people, even if they want to go out, are kept at home by their family. I had put my mind at rest and for the first few weeks I told myself that I had to hang in there and wait. I Grindr also turn it on every now and then, but there is no possible opportunity.
After almost a month, I notice day after day a profile visiting mine. We don't catch each other as schedules, but I see that he looks at me often. Obviously he doesn't have any photos in evidence, except that of an anonymous winter landscape. Finally, one morning I find him online and I see that he is the closest to me on the screen. He's the one who writes me first with the usual pleasantries. Well, she's happy to have a chat. Between one thing and another he also sends me his photos: he's a 35-year-old man, dark brown, thin and with dark hair. I'm sure I've already chatted with him a while ago and he confirms it. At the time he didn't seem too interested in me, but evidently the quarantine makes everyone re-emerge a bit.
Let's start talking about this and that for a few days. He tells me about his job, that he's getting a bit bored with having to stay at home all the time and that, before closing, he had started dating a guy. She's obviously in abstinence, but we're all a little bored these days. In the following days she deals (FINALLY) with sexual topics, between a little joke and another.
"I feel you high today," I say to him...
"Eh, loneliness makes itself felt!"
"Want some help?"
"More than a hand here would need an ass to open."
"There's that too if you want."
"Are you serious?" he says to me.
"I never joke about these things."
"Mmm, well... you could take advantage."
"I'd say you could, yes!"
I'll get him to tell me exactly where he is and he's in the building across from mine. Really close at hand.
"Look, but I can't right away. I have to work this morning!" I explain.
"Yes, now I have to work too. But after lunch you can come by for coffee."
"We'll talk again around one o'clock and catch up, okay?"
"Perfect! See you later."
I'm a little late to our date, but I'm on a chat at 1:30.
"Oi, sorry... but I just got off now!"
"Don't worry, I don't have to go anywhere anyway!" he says.
He's still pretty excited, and the double entendres are wasted.
"Give me time to eat something and I'll be right with you," I say.
Around two o'clock I leave the house, there's obviously no one around, but I just have to cross the street anyway. I write him when I get to his door, he opens it and I go up to the piano. I see him on the door smiling at me, I enter the house and he makes me sit in the kitchen. He's wearing a light suit and I watch him closely while we have a word with him and he makes coffee. He's a nice guy, not the kind you'd turn around and look at in the street, but he's certainly cute and very easygoing. He tells me he's having a half date with one, interrupted by this total and unexpected blockade.
"So he hasn't been laid in a while, huh?" I say to him.
"No, look. "I've been jerking off for five weeks now," he says, smiling at me.
"You must be really full. I can see why you contacted me," I say to him, pretending to be offended.
"Hahahah, that's stupid. And then I wrote you a while ago, but it was a bad time and I guess I left you hanging."
"Yes, you were missing."
"Yes, sorry. But it was a bit of a weird moment," he continues, while we're drinking coffee.
I don't feel like investigating too much, even if it seems inappropriate. I empty my cup and smile at him and say, "Well, you can make it up to him now."
"You're nice, you know?" he says, approaching me.
He knows what he's doing, and taking me for his life, he kisses me passionately. He's good with his tongue and I let go, touching his body, still covered in his clothes. I reach the package with one hand and I feel it already hard and erect.
"Ah piggy, someone doesn't have any panties here, eh?" I do, pulling myself away from his lips.
He just smiles at me. I grab his dick with my hand and at least for a little while, leaving it still under the suit. He can't hold out much longer and tells me to go down. I kneel down quickly at his feet and watch the bump sticking out of his pants. Not bad, I must say. He pulls the suit down with rapid movements and immediately his hard cock hits my lips. I open my mouth and let him in. I can hear him go into a deep groan of pleasure.
I suck with strength, I'm also in abstinence for a long time, and he helps me with decisive pushes that make this nice dick go down my throat. I relax my muscles so I don't cough and I take it deep inside me. I look up and see him staring incredulously at my opening. He repeats the operation a few more times, then he lowers himself to kiss me to enjoy the taste of his cock. His hands go down quickly along my back and reach my ass. It's still covered by his pants, but he starts touching it voraciously.
"My ass, I want my ass," he whispers.
I peel off his lips and rise up. I unbutton my pants and drop them on the floor with my panties. Now we're in reverse. He's kneeling on the ground and I turn my back to him. I bend forward a bit and leaning against the kitchen furniture, I offer him my hole. I hear him giggling behind me and he immediately rests his mouth on my mucous membrane. He starts licking it vigorously, giving me feelings I haven't felt in a long time. I settle down better and relax completely, letting my neighbor eat my hole.
He spends a few minutes and gets up. He hits the hole with his dick a few times.
"Mmm, how open you are!" he says to me.
"Give me your dick, come on."
He don't get prayed to, he just wets the tip and shoves it up my ass. The rimming he's done to me and my excitement makes him sink into me so easily.
"Oh fuck!" he exclaims.
He gets stuck in my depths to get used to my heat, but in a few seconds, he starts to move with determination. He increases the rhythm of the fuck, caressing my shoulders and nipples. One understands that he has to vent his abstinence and I'm very happy to satisfy him fully, like the cow I am. I encourage him to fuck me harder and he doesn't spare himself.
He goes on a good quarter of an hour mounting me like a sheep, sometimes he slows down, but he manages to maintain a sustained rhythm. I didn't think he was such a bull and it's a good surprise. Then I hear his breath get heavier, he holds my hips with more strength and starts to hit me hard and hard. I understand that it's not long now and I arch my back backwards. His cock gets bigger, I can feel it clearly inside me.
"Come on, I'm here," he says.
I push my ass towards him, surprising him one more time. Two more shots from him and then he starts cumming in my gut. It's a lot of splashing and I feel a liquid heat inside me as a pungent smell of cum starts to spread through the room. He finishes emptying himself and leans down to kiss me on the neck, thanking me.
I turn my head and we start kissing slowly. Our tongues touch each other and I suck his into my mouth, while his hands keep stroking me and squeezing my nipples. Almost instinctively I sway my ass and he, who hasn't come out yet, notices it immediately.
"What's up? You want some more?" he whispers to me, giving me a couple of firm strokes with his bat.
I just now realize he hasn't lost his boner and I tell him to start fucking me again.
That's exactly what he wanted. He'll get back on his feet, lift up with his torso and mount me again as before, with even greater force. He clearly needs to let off steam and, in order to offer me better strokes, I grab my buttocks with my hands and spread them. This excites him a lot and gives me some blows that catch me unprepared.
"Can you feel the cum on the inside of you?" He whispers in my ear.
"Yes, but I want more!" I answer him brazenly.
Almost stitched in pride, he mounts me like a whore and we both let ourselves go with cries of pleasure that must have alarmed the whole building. I feel my hole open and a hot trickle down my left leg. I immediately go to collect some of her sperm with one hand and take it to my mouth, enjoying the taste.
"What a fucking cunt you are!"
"Come on, fill the bitch up, you pig," I say.
It don't take much. This last thing brought him close to the edge and I can feel his big dick stretching inside me. I cheer him on one more time, shouting my cumshot, and, calling me a bitch, he comes. It's a lot, even though he just came. I count at least seven splashes that fill my rectum with his hot nectar.
Again with the breath, he collapses on my back. We're both covered in sweat.
Caressing my skin, he asks me, "What are you doing tomorrow?"
I think I've found a useful hobby in this long quarantine...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back