yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Two summers ago
I decided to go on a week's holiday in July, alone hunting nudist beaches in Croatia.
I find on the internet an island in the south, where the Adriatic is cleaner and tourism less "mass". Report and recommend nudist beaches. Arrival at the end of the afternoon after a day's travel between train and ferry. The time to have dinner and immediately to bed: I have other full days to have fun. Obviously I collapse into a deep sleep.

The awakening is regenerating, like breakfast at the hotel.
I go immediately to the beach, finally off the swimsuit, some embarrassment but it's enough to look at the people passing by not to think about it anymore.
It's a nudist beach, not just gay.
Some people, both men and women, are pretty, others are still mature and still fucking, others are still unwatchable.
Just select.
Obviously my eyes are at bird height, I want to relax and let off steam this week.
I smear the protective cream all over my body and while standing I like to stand forward to show off my ass.
I'm pounding back and forth on the shoreline looking for guys who want to fuck me...
Lunch on the beach and after lunch comes the stroke of luck: a very cute blue-eyed brunette, alone. And he stands next to me, a few meters away.
The physique is harmonious, a nice amount of hair on his chest and legs and a nice soft cock that hangs long and thick enough, hair wavy a little long. He's about 25-30 years old.

I light a cigarette, offer him one in English, he says no and I put mine out with disgust.
He laughs, the ice is broken. He's German, we speak a little in English and a little in gestures... He tells me he's there with his "friend", the world collapses on me but I continue the conversation that allows me to look into his blue eyes, to look at his shaggy chest and his very teasing cock.

His friend arrives, a 50-year-old tedescone with a belly and bear hair, a dick that looks like a trunk.
If I could get them both to fuck me, I'd be in heaven.
He says goodbye and sunbathing, me and the brunette almost lie down next to each other and I hope to make him understand my passive being by creaking my ass several times and lingering my slimy fingers right on the hole, so that he understood the message....
At dinner the three of us go together, the Germans want to show me the best little restaurant on the island.

We eat great fish, decent white wine. The bear drinks too much, goes to bed early. The Moorish and I are going for a walk...
Moonlight, sea... we give in to desire and kiss in crescendo, he understood my being and fingers me against the wall in the dark alley.
I enjoy it, very much, he's really good with both his hand and his tongue...
He tells me to go to his room. And the friend? He doesn't care, they're an open couple. Intriguing. I'm going.

We're going up to their room, in the elevator he pulls it out and I kneel down to suck it, I've lost my mind by now. It's dark, long enough and thick enough, I can get it right in the mouth, I'm good and he appreciates even in the few moments of the elevator.
We go into their room with them while he has his dick out of his pants and one hand touching the skin of my ass.
The friend is lying on the bed, face down, with his big hairy ass that turns me on too, he snores noisily.
The brunette kisses me, undresses me, takes me to the bed, sits down, makes me suck it.
He puts on a condom, I spread my buttocks and lie on the bed next to the sleeping bear inviting him to lie down inside me.

He comes in, he's beautiful, hard, big and warm.
The bear's eyes are half-closed, it's obvious he's watching us pretending to be asleep.
I reach out my hand towards his super-hirsute arm and I caress him slowly, he realizes he's been discovered and smiles, then he turns his dick in the middle of the pole and starts to saw himself looking at us. It's huge, a column of flesh with a big capital on top.
My fucker smiles at him, they speak German, I don't understand but I feel he fucks me harder.
He pulls me up doggy-style and pushes me to take it in his friend's mouth.
How wonderful, for a first night, I was really lucky.

Then the night comes to a head.
He makes me lie down on the bed with my legs resting on his shoulders and continues to move in me gently giving me wonderful sensations while he massages my prostate.
It's a spectacle, he moves very well and starts sucking his friend, who is standing on the bed.
Then he stops and kisses me in the mouth.
I can taste his dick again, it turns me on.
They notice, it's clear that I'm giving myself to them without restraint.
He gets down on his knees and while they are kissing his huge cock is resting on my face and his balls on my forehead. It's a mountain of male and fur. I'm so excited that my dick is dripping like a broken faucet.
She pushes him on my lips and I suck and suck and suck like I've never sucked before.
The brunette enjoys it, I don't understand anything anymore, I'm about to come too but the bear beats me on time and cums on my face and neck flooding me.
I close my eyes just in case, but I open my mouth and feel him rubbing his slimy cock with sperm on my face, he's cleaning himself and pushing the big hat on my tongue. And in an instant I realize I've got a dick and cum on my belly too.
The blackberry dick comes out of my ass soaked in cum and moods and pulls it closer to my mouth.
I clean it.
He pushes it and comes back hard, fucking my mouth.
Then the bear comes... opens up my thighs and fucks me, right away, carelessly.
Luckily I just got fucked and I'm full of cum because he's kicking my ass and I can feel it all. It hurts but I take it without opposing and I even try to open my ass to the maximum to get it all in, I want them to understand that I am at their complete disposal
The brunette masturbates me, I still lick him.
A few minutes of pain, then the pleasure of feeling that enormous trunk slide up to the junction inside me, up to the shaggy pubis that slams me hard against the hole and he pushes it all the way to the bottom carelessly with cadenced rhythm looking exclusively for his pleasure, the moans of pleasure of everyone, the hands that saw me furiously.
I'm still coming.
And then he still cums on his balls. It's the bear that came out and splashed on me, cumming on my dick. I'm lying on the bed, wrecked, my ass on fire.
I'm wet with cum on my face, on my neck, on my dick, on my abdomen.

A few minutes and the brunette takes me in the shower to get cleaned up, the bear follows us. The shower cubicle is huge, we're tight but we're in it.
The bear says something in German I don't understand, the other one kneels down and pulls me down with him.
I hope he doesn't want another blowjob... which he doesn't.
He points his dick at us and pisses, then just at me and does more.
I close my eyes right away but he keeps pissing on my face, my chest, my neck.
He puts my head down and he pisses in my hair.
What a weird feeling... We laugh again, then we shower happily.
They invite me to sleep with them, among them.
The bed is big
I hug the brunette, kiss his neck and slide my hands over your hairy chest that turns me on so much.
The bear hugs me and I feel his limp dick on my ass.
I still get excited but it's time for bed.

I wake up in sudden pain.
I'm face down, the bear put it in my ass.
I don't really understand what's going on, from the light you can tell it's morning.
I can hear the other one cheering him on in German. His voice is less sweet than usual. He doesn't fuck me, he's standing there inside me, not even completely hard.
The brunette lifts up my abdomen and puts on a thick, hard robe.
I start to wake up and wonder what happens when I understand.
In my asshole comes a powerful splash of hot liquid, which seems to never end, completely invades my ass and comes out, on the bathrobe. It crushes me with its weight and finishes pissing.
He pulls it out and gives me a hard blow on my ass, then another one.
I lift myself up slowly and feel his yellow liquid dripping out of the hole, very hot, and slide down my legs and into my bathrobe.
They laugh.
The bear is holding a huge black plug about six inches wide at the base.
I understand that it's going in the direction I've been dreaming about for a long time, I run to the bathroom to flush my intestines...the hot piss enema had its due effect and I empty myself completely. I stick the hose in the shower and with the hot water I wash myself deep.
I return to my room ready for my destiny by saying "yes" with my head while I point to the plug, by now we understand each other without needing so many words even if we speak different languages.
They laugh smugly.
They put the plug on a chair, grease it well and nod to me to sit down as if they were inviting a guest to enter the house.
I look at them smiling with defiant eyes, take a deep breath and impale myself.
Fuck if it hurts... but come in.
I hold my breath and I get used to the intruder pushing like I have to defecate to relax my poor sphincter as much as possible.
After a few minutes I challenge them again and I lift my feet off the ground making the whole object sink into me for a couple of centimeters more.
They look in admiration and hint at a clap of approval.
The bear is in a suit and jerks off. He says something in German that as usual I don't understand, but he nods to my little dick, which is limp and small and hangs between my legs wide open and makes a sign that it is as big as his index finger.
I wink at him and I go up and already on the plug and put my feet on the ground.
I stand up and let it all out and then I impale myself again with greater speed. and I do it for three times always keeping the look in his eyes as a challenge.
I'm really wide in the ass, I feel it slide in and I'm wide open.
The brunette approaches and feeds me his cock while I'm sitting on the big rubber thing. The bear approaches and my hands slide between his fur.
I'm an object at their disposal and I'm happy to be...
They guide me to the bed and put me in sheep's clothing.
I spend half the morning with them sticking dicks and plug in my mouth and ass until I give up and ask them to stop.
I leave the room with a hole in it instead of a hole. Broken but happy.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back