yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
It was a beautiful spring day and it was already very hot in the city during rush hour. The lectures at the university were coming to an end and soon the exam session would arrive; needless to say: heat, tiredness and libido, as always, alternated and together gave rhythm to the spring days.
That day we decided to have an aperitif after class with our university classmates and since it was Friday, we already knew we were going to get drunk into the night. So, at the end of the day, by now drunk and tired, I stood at the stop and waited for the tram, which would take me home in 25-30 minutes. It was 2.00 a.m. and the city was already resting wrapped in a gentle spring breeze and absolute quiet reigned in the streets of the center. All this peace, would have led me to fall asleep on the bench at the stop if the tram had not arrived at once. Luckily it was empty and I could sit where I wanted, since during the day you can't get so many people in. So I decided to sit on a seat a few steps away from the driver, just in case, some crazy or malicious person got on. I put on my bonnets, hoping that the music would keep me awake and I started to get carried away. Meanwhile, the driver missed the stops because there was no one waiting. With a little luck, I'd be home in about ten minutes,
if I hadn't fallen asleep so soundly.
As I feared, I found myself being awakened by the driver himself, I don't know how long afterwards, at the last stop of that race. Panicked, but still drunk and confused, I asked him where we were. I saw everything blurred and split, and I felt like I was inside a centrifuge. I couldn't walk home and especially by myself, what would I do?
The driver seemed quite kind and patient, unlike many others, but it was also clear that he just wanted to go home. I couldn't ask him to give me a lift; I was a little ashamed, despite my nerve. So I set up a drunken sexting's mini theatre where I complained about how stupid I was to fall asleep in the tram and miss my stop. The driver, he seemed very understanding, but he was in a hurry to close that tram and get on his way home. By the way, when I focused it better, I realized it wasn't bad at all. He was a typical family man, between 45 and 50 years old, tall enough, grayish, dark complexion and light eyes. He was wearing the uniform of the transport company he worked for, but he had taken off his jacket, certainly for the heat of the day; so, from his unbuttoned shirt I could glimpse the gray hairs typical of his age and, moving my gaze a little lower, I could see his beautiful belly contained by his belt. Despite the long pants he was wearing, it was clear that he had two nice, massive, hairy legs, but what caught my attention the most was what was in the middle. It was shaped like a sausage and held it to the right, it looked nice thick and long. He immediately noticed that I was watching him too clearly, in fact he invited me again to get off the tram. I accepted his kind request and got off with him.
I've always had a slutty disposition, I loved to tease men, I always wanted to, and every time there was a chance I indulged myself without problems. I loved the idea of hardening cocks thanks to my beautiful long-lined body and, of course, thanks to my ability to use it. When I found a nice dick, in addition to the ones I already had, I did not make myself repeat it twice and I took it. Since I was often contacted by married men, I'd have them pick me up from under the house and we'd go somewhere else. One good suck, they'd cum and leave happy. I was fine with that.
I was actually horny that night, as usual. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the beef in front of me, but I just didn't control myself: I started to go down with the driver. I was talking randomly and pretending to be a bit drunker than I was, I approached him and with the excuse of leaning on something stable, I touched him.
I could see that he was a good man, he wouldn't leave me there alone, he was trying to help me and in the meantime he was holding me up with the help of his beautiful massive arms. I kept falling on him on purpose, until at a certain point I slung my head into the hair on his chest. I plunged my nose into that bush of scented adult man's hair and inhaled deeply to capture every single particle of that smell. The man immobilized himself and with a jerk of his arms he pulled me away from his chest. "What are you doing?" He said a little embarrassed.
I, who wasn't giving up on anything, tried to calm him down and calm him down.
"I was just sniffing you," I said.
"Why would you be sniffing me? Let's hear it," he seemed to get defensive.
"Well, because I liked your perfume, which one do you use?" I told him, with my nerve.
"sexting, what do you want from me?" He was starting to get tired of it.
"I'd like to see your dick," I objected.
Quiet for a couple of seconds.
"Excuse me?" He said.
"You got that right. I caught a glimpse of him from your pants earlier. He looks big to me. Can I see it?" And meanwhile, I was getting closer.
The man was speechless, but with his gaze he was trying to conceal a hint of curiosity. I took the opportunity and tried to advance one hand towards his draw. He wasn't talking, he was just looking at me. At this point I would never stop. I came and brushed his trousers; first gently with my fingertips and then with the palm of my hand I began to feel the tool.
The man began to look around, moving his face left and right, as if to make sure that there were no prying eyes in the square.
It was done, it was mine.
"Are you always so cheeky?" He asked me.
"Only with whom I like" my answer came right away.
"I'm more than twice your age, I'm sure you've noticed. As I think you must have noticed the faith I'm wearing on my finger." He said while I kept slowly massaging his dick from above his pants.
"Yes, I noticed that. But don't worry, I don't know you and you don't know me. We'll probably never see each other again. "Besides, I think your little friend is enjoying it, because I can feel him growing up," I said.
"What do you want to do?" He asked me.
"Can I suck your dick?"
"I've never let a boy suck me off before, but since we're here..."
Bitch as I am, I would have kneeled down instantly and started working with my mouth, but he stopped me and said "let's go inside the tram, at least let's not be conspicuous".
A streetcar was still missing from my list of places I'd done filthy things. So once I got on it, I didn't control myself anymore and, as a real dick hungry, I immediately unbuttoned the zipper of his pants. I took my nose to his pants and started sniffing him. He smelled like a mature man, a working man, a manly man. That smell intoxicated me and clouded my conscience. I took off his panties too and a big surprise came out. A nice mature cock at least 19 centimeters long and as thick as a beer bottle. The chapel was covered by his foreskin and along the pole his veins crossed. The balls were frighteningly huge, certainly full of delicious hot milk that was waiting to come out. The thick black hair surrounded this spectacle of nature and made it even more exciting, even more manly.
As I put that thing in my mouth, the man began to whine with pleasure; and the more I sucked, the more he moaned. I was the one who gave rhythm to his pleasure. A little bit I detached myself, a little bit I started sucking again. From time to time I'd sniff the fluff and then go down to my balls, which I'd stimulate with my tongue. It seemed as if no one had ever licked his balls, since every time he screamed with pleasure. My hands, meanwhile, explored his belly, legs, calves, and buttocks; they seemed to be playing a musical instrument.
That man drove me crazy, he was my type; I would go on like that until dawn.
At one point he said, "Now turn around, I want to see your little hole." He caught me unprepared, to be honest, but I was pleasantly surprised by his request and I turned my back to him. He pulled down my panties and started grabbing my ass with his huge, experienced driver's hands. "What a slutty ass," he said. And he slapped him in the meantime.
His finger started exploring my most intimate areas and I blocked it. I told him I'd rather just suck.
"I have complied with your request to see my dick. You even sucked it. Now let me poke around a bit," he said.
"All right" was my answer.
"I want to try to put my dick on your little hole. Can I?" He asked me. I let him. He started rubbing the tip of his chapel on my hole, moistening it with his seed and giving me a strong shiver down my back. Slowly he started to push a little bit harder, until he slowly opened up to me. I was in ecstasy. Suddenly I wanted him inside, even though I'd never seen that man before.
Without saying a word to each other, we both understood each other. He pulled out his wallet and a condom out of his pocket. He put it on and pushed his dick against me again, but given the thickness of the tool and my tight little hole, he struggled to get in. Then he spit on one hand and started lubricating me with his saliva, first with one and then with two fingers. Until I was ready to welcome him into me. With a well-aimed blow he opened me and made his way inside me. I screamed in pain and lost my balance slightly, projecting myself forward. With his arm he grabbed me instantly and held me close to him. I was in his arms, he was holding me and he was getting deeper and deeper into me. I could feel his wheezing breath on my neck as he slowly started to fuck me hard.
After a few minutes the pain turned into pleasure. While I was quickly learning to soften the blows he threw into me, he increased his speed. We were both fighting a beautiful battle against each other, a battle of pleasure, from which we would both come out satisfied. He wouldn't stop fucking me with all his might, he put me ninety against the window, then took me in his arms and then changed position again, until with a moan of enjoyment I cum copiously flooding the condom with semen. The first splashes were so violent that I could hear his cock throbbing and dilating my anus.
After a moment's pause, he slowly came out of my flesh, and together we realized how much he had cummed. The condom was filled with intense white liquid. We looked at each other smiling, happy with what had just happened, and in the meantime, looking out the window we saw the first rays of sunshine coming out of the sky.
I still continue to cultivate this friendship with Paolo, who was born that night.
Sometimes, when it happens, we carve out moments for ourselves. With the utmost complicity and respect...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back