yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, my name is Elisa and I'm 25 years old. Since the age of 16, due to financial constraints of my family, I have been working as a caregiver of an old lady who was no longer self-sufficient and lived with a spinster sister, sour and stingy.
My mother, as soon as I reached the minimum age to work, did not think twice about sending me away from home and no longer being a burden on the family.
At first I didn't like the job. I, in the middle of my adolescence, had other things on my mind: I wanted to continue my studies in high school and then enroll in medicine. How much I would have liked to become a doctor, help others, be useful to society, do good.
Instead I found myself feeding food to a woman of almost 80 years old, deaf, almost always in bed.
My days at work seemed endless, especially in winter or when the lady got sick. Her sister had a shitty character: she was always complaining that I was not doing my job well, that I was too distracted with my friends. It is clear that they were just bullshit of a sour woman, who had not enjoyed life, who was repulsed by any male being, had accumulated immense wealth but lived worse than a bum.
I worked every day from 7:00 to 8:00. A real slave. It's obvious that the time to get to know my peers, go out, have fun, was very limited.
Often, when Madame was very sick, I'd even stay the night.
As time went by, I had a growing desire to change jobs.
In the meantime I met a guy my age: a good guy, dark brown, tall, beautiful face, deep eyes.
Salvatore was the driver of a well-known lawyer in my town.
In reality the forensic activity was just a pastime because he was also the owner of a huge farm that he had inherited from relatives that he managed together with his sexting sister of 35 years with whom he lived.
One day Salvatore, knowing that I wanted more and more change of scenery, told me that the lawyer's sister was looking for a woman of service.
I evaluated it, but I realized that perhaps I was not up to it because a sexting, active, highly educated woman needed someone with experience.
I, brutally said, only knew how to feed an old woman and wash her ass.
One evening Salvatore called me and told me that Mrs. Paola, the sister of the lawyer, wanted to talk to me as soon as possible because she urgently needed a woman of service.
Salvatore had told her a little about me, she knew the state I was in, my total availability, my sweet and helpful character.
I managed to get a morning off and I made an appointment with Paola.
It was a very rainy and cold Sunday morning.
I arrived at the gate of the huge lady's villa and rang the bell.
A farmer who worked for the company came to open the door and accompanied me to the front door of the house.
On the front door I found Paola waiting for me.
She was a beautiful woman: tall, long black hair, blackberry, beautiful eyes, beautiful breasts. She certainly took care of her appearance with a lot of physical activity.
She let me in and we headed towards an immense living room, furnished with great care and taste.
Every corner of that immense villa highlighted the high wealth of my future employer.
She made me sit in a leather sofa and she sat at my side.
"Well," she said, "so you are Elisa, Salvatore's girlfriend?".
I blushed immediately: Salvatore was a very dear friend of mine, with whom I had a lot of affinity, a lot of confidence, but to call him my boyfriend seemed too much to me; in six months that we were dating we kissed only twice. In short, I was still a virgin: 25 years old and a virgin.
"Well," I replied, "Salvatore is just a dear friend of mine, we are not yet engaged, assuming that the conditions for becoming engaged are in place.
"Ah, I see," replied Paola, "well then you'll have fewer thoughts in your head and you can do your job with peace of mind."
He looked me in the eye and put his hand on my knees.
"You seem like a very sweet, helpful, helpful girl. Salvatore told me about the work you're doing with those two idiots. You're wasted there and then you're throwing your life away. From tomorrow you'll be mine." he said this last sentence in a peremptory way that I was almost afraid to reply.
"Honestly, I should give the ladies a few weeks' notice."
Paola got pissed off: "Listen Elisa: tomorrow morning you move here and the two ladies send them to fuck off. Do I make myself clear? “
"Yes, Mrs. Paola."
"Don't call me Mrs. Paola because you piss me off. First of all I'm a lady and I want you to call me simply "Paola" and call me "you". You have to make up for the time you lost from those two little pricks."
"Yes, of course. What will my job consist of?"
"Elisa, I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, don't care." She said these last words to me in a persuasive voice and at very close range. She put her arm behind me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed, and I had an impressive blaze of heat. What was he doing, kissing me?
"You're a lovely girl, very pretty. If you are helpful and helpful to me we would get along well. I forgot, but it's trifling, I'll give you 3000 euros a month more benefits of all kinds. But if you are very good, I could make you very rich. Of course you'll have to live here, I could need you any time of the day or night."
I didn't believe what I was hearing. I earned 700 euros a month as a carer.
Paola wanted to cover me with gold. But in exchange for what? It wasn't clear to me yet.
The next morning I moved in with Paola.
She showed me my bedroom, which was on the opposite side of Paola's.
In the bedroom there was a private bathroom, huge, beautiful. How immense was the room that gave on a beautiful view.
After showing me the room, Paola said that she had to get ready because she had to go and do some work errands.
So I went with her to her bathroom.
In my presence she got naked and went into the shower.
I was like gawking, I didn't know what to do.
"Elisa, what are you doing there? Get undressed and help me wash."
I was starting to realize: I had to look after a 35-year-old woman now, but I didn't think I'd have to wash her.
I took my clothes off, but I was so ashamed. I'd never shown myself naked in front of strangers.
Paola beckoned me to go into the shower cubicle and I started.
The shower cubicle was very large so you could move around easily.
"Elisa take the shower foam and wash my shoulders, my back, my ass. Spoil me."
I spilled the soap in the hollow of my hand and then I spread it on Paola's shoulders and started to rinse it all over. She leaned against the box and started whimpering as I rubbed her with both hands.
I washed her but at the same time I massaged her. From the back I gently descended on her firm ass. Paola was moaning and panting. I was a whirlwind of emotions: hot, excited, confused by what I was doing.
I spontaneously rubbed her ass and she bowed down to show me the hole: "stick your finger in my ass Elisa, please. Wash it well. "I rubbed my hand gently in her ass and with my middle finger I went in search of her hole: when I found it I put my finger firmly. Paola gasped and exclaimed with pleasure. I began to plunge my finger into her asshole, which was getting wider and wider and it came naturally to me to put a second finger. The slut was panting and moaning. I turned off the shower water and started kissing her on the neck while I fucked her ass with my hand.
Paola was getting more and more excited and I didn't understand anything.
I stopped, pulled my fingers out of her ass and turned her around. She was ecstatic. She had her pussy open, dripping with moods.
I got down on my knees and started licking her. Paola jerked with pleasure, put her hand on my head and pushed me towards her pussy.
"I had no idea you were a slut Elisa and liked pussy. I'm very happy: I had guessed that under that seemingly decent girl look of yours hides a nymphomaniac who has repressed her desires for too long. You just got here and you're already driving me crazy. It's a pity that I have an important appointment and I have to interrupt this nice service you were giving me. But I also want to take a piss: if you open your mouth while you're in that position below me, I'll let you taste my nectar. "He did not have time to finish the sentence that I found myself splashed in my mouth and in the face of a powerful jet of hot piss.
I tried to close my mouth, but she noticed and told me not to. Inevitably I swallowed a lot of that hot, salty liquid. Not being accustomed to it, I was gagged terribly and I rejected the poor breakfast.
"You'll get used to it, Elisa, and it'll be normal for you to give me these services."
I was about to reply, but she struck me with her gaze and slapped me very hard. "Will you like being my little slut? I'm so bored alone at home, I hate men and even more I hate my cock. I'm a powerful woman and I'm entitled to a slave. Don't I? . Elisa, from now on you'd better obey me or I'll be very mean to you and you'll never know what I mean. Have I made myself clear, bitch?"
I didn't reply, I just made a sign with my head.
That morning I realized I'd gone from the frying pan to the grill.
Was it better to wipe an old woman's ass or is it more tempting to drink piss (for now, who knows in the future what else was waiting for me) than a slutty, rich and spoiled lesbian slut?
Surely Paola had become the mistress of my life .
Maybe one day I will tell you about some experiences I had with my mistress.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back