Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I introduce myself, I'm Silvia, I'm 29, and I fantasize often enough about having
soft relationships, especially with older women, like that time, my first time with a woman... I went beyond my fantasies.

I was 19, and it was with my gynecologist.

I remember, when I started to need it, I was 16.
My mother took me to her gynecologist, a man as old and cold as the metal of her instruments.
He examined me, but the experience for me was so bad that I refused to go again.
So, since it's important for a girl to have one, my parents went to the family doctor...
who decided to talk to me about it.
He told me that if it would make me feel more comfortable, a niece of his had a gynecology practice.
Elena's name was Elena, she was 35, but above all she was a woman, so I wouldn't have any embarrassment problems, I agreed.
So I went there.
I found her incredibly nice, and since then we've become like friends.
She is now forty-four years old, she was thirty-four at the time of the incident.
She's a tall woman, quite pleasant and at the time strictly single.
Soon after, when I lost my virginity at seventeen, she was the one and only "adult" to whom I told the whole story, even the smallest details...
She listened to me with sweetness mixed with professionalism, asking me precise and intimate questions.
When you think about it, even strange for a doctor (like if I liked that or that other thing, how I reacted, etc.).
I, too, asked her questions about her first time, and she, with kindness and complicity, asked me about it.
he spoke, earning my trust.
I mean, not only did I like her as a type of woman, but she gave me confidence, and a strange pleasure when she touched me to visit me.
Sometimes even a little roughly, touching the vaginal walls with his long fingers.
So in the evening, in bed, when I was alone, especially the first times I went there, I would fantasize about her, and how she liked to visit a young and pretty girl like me.
That particular time, I was in her office for a follow-up visit.
She even had me undressed on top because she had to touch my breasts, something we women are a bit afraid of.
She looked a bit strange, as if she was watching me take off my blouse and skirt,
then the underwear, with special attention.
When I went to lie down on the couch, he stopped me, telling me that he wanted to check on a
what, because my parents had some doubts about it...
so he made me lie on my stomach underneath, my legs slightly apart.
My heart was beating fast, I was afraid that he would take some strange instrument that "hurts", like the vaginal retractor.
But she started to feel my hips, then she slipped on my firm buttocks, squeezed them against each other, there...
He widened them slightly, massaged them, almost pinched them with his fingers.
I noticed from the warmth of her hands that she had not put on the usual rubber gloves, and this sent an endless shiver down my spine.
She kept touching me, now she was going down the crack between her buttocks, up and down, up and down to the
...when he pushed his finger a little bit against the opening, as if to check its resistance,
I almost jumped out of the crib.
He inevitably noticed.
"Don't worry about it," he said right away. It's something that has to happen to a woman sooner or later.
I closed my eyes and I gave in to a long and overwhelming pleasure.
He caressed me again, but this time he massaged the back of my thighs in circular movements.
towards my groin that sometimes brushed the soft fur around my big lips.
I liked it. I liked it so much.
I relaxed and, I felt I was losing some "honey", which inevitably dripped onto the paper towels that covered the surface of the bed.
Then, with a sudden and abrupt movement, he completely spread my thighs, and left me there, obscenely exposed to his gaze, and to his "torture" instruments.
I do not remember how long I waited in that position, but I almost had a heart attack as soon as I heard
I leaned against the hole in my ass, the icy surface of some metal cylinder...
From behind I could hear his voice explaining in a professional tone what he was going to do to me...
he called it "an anal inspection," and first he had to stick me with some kind of thermometer, to
measuring my "internal" temperature; only when I was in contact with the opening of the anus it seemed more like
...a thermometer...
Slowly, with a slight twisting motion, I felt that long thermometer penetrate my ass...
dry though well lubricated.
I felt it before forcing the delicate skin of the hole, widening it, almost tearing it,
slowly making its way painfully through it, the ice-cold metal pierce me like
if it was made of a thousand sharp pins cutting through my flesh...
I complained and wriggled, so much so that she was forced to tie my thighs and waist to the padded straps of the cot.
"You have to stay still, or you might break the glass in the thermometer," she said.
I kept wiggling my ass with that thing inside, I told her it was burning so bad, I felt like I was on fire inside my ass.
That pain quickly became almost pleasurable.
She, without getting so upset, pulled out the metal cylinder with a fast movement that took my breath away.
I thought of my ass still open, raped by her brutal instrument.
She rubbed a gauze on it, saying that I had lost a few drops of blood, but that it was normal.
He told me that my parents had asked him to do it, because they thought I was no longer a virgin there, that a pretty girl like me had had more opportunities to enjoy those kinds of pleasures.
I was still on the cot, completely naked and with my legs apart, she had untied me to let me down instead, I lay down.
I confessed to her that towards the end I had enjoyed it, but I could not fully satisfy my pleasure, I would have wanted to masturbate there in front of her, to finish what she had unintentionally started.
She smiled, "Would you like a pizza?" she said.
I agreed enthusiastically.
We called my parents and said I would eat with her in the evening and she would always drive me home.
I got dressed, we left her studio and stopped at a pizza place to get two take-out pizzas and then we went to her house.
The house was small but well furnished.
A beautiful Persian cat welcomed us, a gift from an ex of hers told me.
He went into the kitchen to get a couple of beers and we sat in the living room and ate.
We talked like two friends, but more importantly, maybe we went too far with the beers.
I asked her why she was still single despite her beauty, she replied smiling that she had had some affairs with men who had disappointed her; she was almost getting married when she found out that he was cheating on her...
Then? I went on and on, curious.
Then one night a friend of mine gave me a taste for sapphic love and I've changed my taste ever since.
At first she didn't understand the meaning of the word "saffron" but she made me discover it very well shortly afterwards.
When we finished eating we cleared the table and let ourselves be welcomed by her very comfortable sofa, the cat immediately reached us claiming cuddles.
The purring of the cat filled our silences when she suddenly approached me, printing a kiss in my mouth.
I was astonished, astonished, I didn't expect it.
I answered involuntarily to her kiss, her tongue asking to meet mine.
I was hesitant, but I trusted her, and I answered her kiss.
One kiss, another kiss, another kiss, another kiss, we never broke away.
She tasted so good and she knew how to kiss!
Her caresses on my body sent shivers of pleasure, I was unprepared, I didn't understand, I suffered passively her caresses, but I liked it.
She was so sweet, her caresses moved over my breasts.
She caressed them from above the sweater, with skill, so much so that shortly afterwards my nipples hardened.
She would tease them, play with them, as we continued to kiss.
I had my eyes closed, I let only the sensations guide me, I had never kissed a woman before or had such attention, but I liked it!
Her hands became bolder, they moved under the sweater, unbuttoned her blouse and slipped into her bra, touching my breasts.
My body was filled with chills.
The teased nipple was sending me unique sensations, so much so that I realized I was getting wet even underneath, my intimacy was sending signals of pleasure.
She was beautiful and sweet, I trusted her, and I let her do it.
She stopped, took me by the hand and smiled and made me stand up.
Without saying a word she invited me to follow her and I did so.
We went to her room.
She undressed me completely, gently, she knew my body well but this time it was different.
She undressed too, she was beautiful.
I immediately noticed her shaved pubis and envied her, I had never had the courage to shave.
We lay down on the bed, she straddled me, our hands tightened and slowly lowered herself on my body and began to cover me with kisses everywhere.
Starting from the mouth, he went through my neck, then my breasts, sucked my nipples, licked the mount of Venus giving me shivers I'd never experienced before, and finally came to my sex.
He stopped them, paying special attention.
At first I licked her big lips, my hands came off her and settled on her thick hair. I didn't want it to move from there.
Her tongue was clever, she knew where to go to tease.
The clit grew larger immediately, she took it between her lips and I licked it, sending me into ecstasy.
I felt my intimacy emitting moods like a fountain, she licked me suggesting that nectar.
Since I had lost my virginity I had had sexual intercourse with three guys, but none of them had been able to give me what she was giving me, and without penetrating me!
Her tongue reached my little lips and when I felt her finger peep out and penetrated me to my phalanx, I shook, I almost fainted from the pleasure.
He teased me, letting him in slowly, touching the inner walls with skill and mastery, I was in his complete power.
He masturbated me calmly, I don't know how much time went by, I was pouring moods without realizing it, but when I felt another finger teasing my ass, this time without hurting myself, it was the apotheosis.
I came, I came and I came again, I don't know how many times I came but I wet the sheets.
I wanted to return that pleasure but I didn't know how to do it, I was inexperienced.
She guided me.
We kissed again, I felt my taste in her mouth then, I tried to imitate her.
I made her lie down and put myself in the position that she had previously had with me.
I kissed her naked body, groped her breasts and kissed her nipples like nails.
She half-closed her eyes to let me know she liked it.
Slowly I went down to the Mount of Venus
In front of her sex I stopped, I was stuck, I didn't know how. Her skin was as smooth as silk.
She gave me instructions, taught me, told me when and where to use the tongue.
As a good pupil, I followed all her advice, finally getting her to come.
I licked her pleasure, she tasted good.
I thought and feared it was over, but we changed our position.
We got 69 and this time I was better at it.
I came before her again, when she penetrated me pussy and ass at the same time, masturbating me gently. It was a unique, sweet and satisfying feeling that shook me from the depths.
I could barely reciprocate from how exhausted I was with pleasure.
Of that evening I remember the sweetness, the emotion and the pleasure I felt. .

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back