yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings, everyone.
For those who don't know me, a brief introduction:
My name is Michele, I'm 29 years old, I'm from Naples and I'm bisexual. For some years now, however, I have been concentrating exclusively on relationships with men, which I find much more satisfying as I am exclusively passive.
This episode dates back to about 5 years ago.
I had just turned 24 at the time. I emphasize this because thinking back now maybe I would have accepted it anyway but with some more ahahahaha.
But let's go in order.
It was about 9:00 p.m. on a lazy Sunday. Nothing in particular had interrupted the boredom and idleness of that day so much so that I was rather annoyed. A whole day of socializing and not even an interesting chat.
It was at that point, when it was evening and I had thrown all hope away, that I received an unexpected message on Facebook.
-Hello Michele, good evening! -Good evening! Do you remember me? How are you?
It was a certain Salvatore, whose name didn't ring a bell at first.
I went quickly to scroll through past conversations and remembered why it was one of those chats that ended up in oblivion.
He was 36 years old, he was active and said he wanted to meet me. He had also sent me some photos that definitely made my mouth water but there was a problem.
He was from Salerno. So we were too far away and for me, who didn't have a car at the time, it was really complicated to move from one city to another for a simple fuck, so after a few days of chatting we dropped it with the promise of feeling in the future.
It had been months since then. I never thought I'd hear from him again and in any case without wasting further time I answered him - Ciao Salvatore! Sisi I remember you! I'm fine, thanks. How are you?
His answer was practically immediate... - I'm fine too! Listen, I'm in Naples with some friends, I saw you online and I thought it was the best time we could meet! What do you think?
I was a little bit surprised, I didn't expect an invitation at that time.
-Friends? How many of you are there? Ahahaha - I wrote it.
-A few of us! Come on, let's have fun! We are nice guys! - He wrote.
-But how do I reach you?! We don't even know each other and I'm on foot! - I answered.
-We'll pick you up! Send us the location! If you don't like us, we'll say goodbye, don't worry! - He finally wrote.
I sat there for a few moments thinking. I was a little anxious. Especially because he had eclipsed my question about how many there were.
I got so stuck that Salvatore pushed me. So you're here? Otherwise we'll go home.
I replied instinctively. - I'm here! Meet me in half an hour in Piazza Vittoria at the entrance to the Villa comunale! You can't go wrong!
-Great! See you soon then! - He answered.

I ran immediately to get ready.
I knew I was on time if I wanted to arrive on time.
This race also made me forget what I was actually going to do and I thought that in the end I would only get to know them and nothing more. At the time I was sexting and naive even though I already had some hahahahha experiences behind me.
In 10 minutes I was outside the door and walked quickly to the meeting place.
On the way, which I was doing almost automatically, a thousand doubts rose in my head.
How many?
What if they want to fuck?
Or what if they mean something bad?
The fact is that the rush to get there together with the anxiety made me arrive earlier than expected and obviously I was alone.
I waited about a quarter of an hour when 2 cars finally parked in front of me.
We were a bit far away but there weren't many people.
From the car that had arrived first, Salvatore himself got out from the front passenger's side, who, seeing me in the distance, raised his arm and calling me, waved to me to come closer.
He greeted me by introducing himself and hitting the 5th followed by a handshake.
The music of the two car stereos was quite loud and everyone seemed very excited.
I took a quick look at the cars and waving politely with my hand I realized that there were 4 in one car and 3 in the other. 7 in total, all older than me, I didn't ask but they were between 30 and 40 years old.
-How about a drink? - Savior asked.
-I answered while they made me sit in Salvatore's car where there were 2 other guys.
They immediately showed up and the journey to Posillipo passed quietly, so much so that I thought that Salvatore really only wanted to know me and didn't talk about the real reason for this acquaintance by introducing me as an old friend of his.
We stopped at the Bar Lucrezio, one of the most famous in the area, probably because the guys didn't come from Naples and only knew that one.
Once we parked the cars, the other 4 guys showed up too.
They were very "normal".
The only one who was out of tune was the older one I think he was around 40 years old and posing as a sexting man, but in the end he turned out to be one of the nicest.
I remember noticing that they were all in good shape except one who was very fleshy (to be nice).
We sat down at the bar and had a few drinks.
The evening went by quickly and it was definitely very pleasant. The guys had been so nice and very accommodating that they wouldn't charge me anything.
On the way out we headed for the cars in the same layout as before.
This time, however, Salvatore sat in the back with me, leaving the other two in front.
As soon as we sat down Salvatore started to unbuckle his belt.
-What are you doing? -I asked with an incredulous air and a dismayed voice.
-I saw that you had a good time tonight! -What are you doing? Now let us have fun!! -He answered in an unsettlingly calm voice.
Looking around I realized that the two ahead were giggling while starting the car and that anyway we were in an area of Naples where practically at 10.30 p.m. on Sunday night no one would come by.
While I was absorbed in these thoughts, I felt Salvatore's hand gently place itself behind my head and pull me towards him.
I resist for a second, but his pulling me quickly made me give in.
I stretched myself uncomfortably to the side, resting my head on his belly just above his rod still covered by his underwear.
At that point he didn't have to do anything, I knew what to do and I did it.
I pulled his limp dick out of his underwear and started sawing off a little bit. It wasn't very long, but it was wide as hell. I could smell his dick filling my nostrils.
Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the streetlights going on, sign that we were moving.
Moments passed.
I sawed him, but he wouldn't harden. So I tried to give a few kisses on the base to get some effect.
It was at that point that Salvatore took his cock with one hand and, while with the other one he pushed my head, he pushed it in my mouth.
It was soft and fleshy, so much so that it filled my whole mouth.
I was only able to get it all down because it remained dormant, maybe being in public inhibited it.
I cut myself off and kept sawing him off and I said to myself, "Is something wrong?
-Don't worry! -He said -There's too much light now! -He added later.
In fact, by now we were in the middle of the city and no longer in the isolated streets of Posillipo, although I didn't know exactly where we were because I was still lying down.
Salvatore bent down, taking his jacket.
-What are you doing distracted? -He said pushing me again towards his cock that with very little excitement both mine and his I put it back in my mouth.
It was at that point that he covered my head and half bust with his coat. I tried to get up but he held me down and said to continue.
I realized that he had done it because we were no longer in a quiet area and that we would be less conspicuous considering the time of day and the few people on the street.
I could hear them chatting about where to go as the minutes went by and the heat was getting louder and louder.
In short, a hood of heat and smell was created that suffocated and excited me at the same time. To my great surprise Salvatore also began to get excited, so much so that it had become impossible for me to contain that very large sausage.
The excitement took over and ignoring their speeches I started to get into it.
Up and down, as far as I could.
The air was warm and unbreathable, but it increased my excitement.
I don't know how long it lasted, but I couldn't stop.
I had a gasp when, despite the excitement, I realized that the car had stopped.
I was about to pull away and get up when I distinctly felt two hands from above my coat pushing my head firmly into the deepest depths.
I almost suffocated as one of my attempts at rebellion was appeased by an unknown number of hands holding my own.
One...
Two...
Three powerful lunges that made me cough and cry.
The fourth was the final one. Long and prolonged. It held me down a handful of seconds until it exploded in my throat with powerful, suffocating jets.
I almost threw up and got saliva and semen out of my nose.
Only then did they leave me and wash the jacket and reveal my face.
I was so sweaty that my hair was wet and my face was covered with a mask of tears, saliva and semen.
My first reaction was one of anger but Salvatore handed me a wet towel and pointed out that I could see from my pants that I was horny as hell.
They calmed me down and only then did I notice that I was in what seemed in effect a beltway rest area.
-We didn't know any other place! -They explained it to me.
-Places for what? -I asked.
They didn't even answer. They just politely let me get out of the car and make my way to the bottom of the service area covered by darkness and the 2 cars.
Salvatore didn't follow us.
When we got to the most hidden area it was so dark that I could hardly tell them apart.
I heard their pants unbuttoning and their hands on me, leading me to squat.
In no time at all, I was surrounded.
One cock in each hand and one in the mouth.
They were pulling me and pushing me.
I could feel a thousand hands, a thousand smells, a thousand tastes...
If at first I was incredulous, as happened before with Salvatore, now I was over the moon.
I was sawing and pumping.
I couldn't even tell which cock belonged to which one. I remember a very small pair and a long, thin one.
The only one I could associate is the one of the guy in the flesh, because I could take it all and I could feel it when I arrived with my face to touch his belly.
An incredible moment and difficult to explain.
Soon they were not content to take turns in my mouth.
They made me stand up and pulled down my pants.
In a moment of lucidity perhaps I would have even protested but in those moments of sensual madness did not even touch my mind.
Then they made me lean forward. One of the most uncomfortable positions ever attempted. If there weren't six of them holding me in the balance, I probably would have fallen.
Quickly they slipped between my buttocks and made me jerk in a mixture of pain and pleasure.
While one of them held me strongly from behind, the two at the sides held me while I sawed them off, the remaining 3 alternated between my lips.
A whirlwind of cocks that made me lose track of time and space.
Such was the excitement that I too came, without even having to touch me.
After a while they started coming one after the other.
The first one exploded in my mouth, without even going deep, so it was easy to swallow everything it had given me.
The second one I felt right afterwards in my ass. A refreshing sensation that after the long rubbing made my excitement rise again.
The other 4 made me squat down again and started sawing off a few inches from my face.
One after the other they exploded their nectar on my face covering my face and hair.
As they came they left, until I was alone in the darkness sawing myself off.
I even noticed from not far away a truck driver who, having evidently seen the whole scene, was sawing himself.
I don't know what kind of slutty spirit had taken hold of me that night, but the fact is that I got up and kept sawing myself off and walked towards the trucker.
He was sitting in the cockpit of his truck, so pretty high up.
We didn't say a word to each other, he moved his hand, and I went up on his stocky, hairy cock.
We both didn't last long and nothing.
I felt like I was sucking two or three times before he cummed. The exact moment I got his cream in my mouth, I came too. It still remains one of the most powerful and enjoyable orgasms of my life.
As soon as I regained clarity, I hurriedly said goodbye to the truck driver and went back.
Turning around I noticed Salvatore who had come to bring me some towels to clean me.
-You insatiable little bitch!! -He said to me as I was cleaning myself up in a good way, unleashing a laugh of nervousness and excitement in me.
As soon as we were all decently settled we got back in the car and they drove me home.
We said goodbye playfully but rather quickly.
Afterwards I heard Salvatore again and saw a couple of them again, but there was no real connection.
I came home and threw myself in the shower where I spent a lot of time thinking about the absurd evening I had spent.
I had a 32-toothed smile that didn't even mention going away.

END.
I hope you enjoyed it. As always I invite you to comment and let me know what you think about my adventures and my way of writing.
Kisses to all!!!!

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back