yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Debra opens the door and sees a beautiful lady in her 40s. She's very elegant in a dark blue jacket, matching her knee-length skirt. She remembered that the appointment was scheduled right after lunch on Saturday, but she hadn't bothered to put on something decent.
Michele and I are away, a weekend skiing. March is the best month for skiing.
The lady smiles softly, and presents herself as Lena, even though they had already spoken on the phone. Debra lets her in and asks her to make herself comfortable on the couch next to her. Lena has a large black bag with her, which she carefully places on the floor. She smiles quietly.
- Right, so she's a friend of yours who told me you're interested in our products, right? - It begins.
- Yes, it's true - says Debra. It was Angela who persuaded her to accept a visit from Lena.
- To begin with, I'll tell you something: Every time I show my wares, the ladies find them a bit ridiculous. I'm used to it by now.
Debra barely smiles. She's already nervous and would almost like to withdraw the telephone request for a visit from the seller, a person she doesn't like very much right away. Kind, thoughtful, but still a saleswoman.
- Here, now I'll show you our catalogue, look at it and if there is something that fascinates her I can show it to you, since I bring most of the products with me.
Give Debra a glossy folder called "Couples' Items." Debra takes it and flips through it nervously, as if distracted. She feels Lena's gaze on it, and she doesn't really know where or what to look.
All she wanted was a vibrator, another one to add to our sample book, something fancy, to use more in company than alone: but Angela, an old friend of hers, insisted that if she bought it by mail she probably wouldn't be satisfied with the quality. On the other hand Debra had no intention of entering a sex shop, an experience she had already had, in that heavy atmosphere that she didn't want to try again. And so Angela had suggested this friend of hers, who was a representative of a company that produced these items. Debra had thought about buying a vibrator for many reasons, but the main one was the desire to make herself and give us a gift, so we could have more fun to choose from at the right time.
Browsing through the catalogue you will notice that there are not only vibrators, but also a lot of strange objects, like leather and metal underwear, and even handcuffs! Jumping evenly on the sado-maso brothel stuff, try to focus on vibrators and dildos. They seem to fall into two categories: realistic and unrealistic. Debra doesn't think of something smooth and simple, but neither does she think of something similar to torture equipment.
- Mmm, maybe this could go - she says, pointing her finger at a white lipstick-shaped gadget. Actually, that is one of the most banal objects, which she already owns, at least very similar.
But at this point she wants to have fun with the seller, see how competent she is and not just want to sell. Saturday afternoons are still long and there is no hurry.
- Okay, what size? - asks Lena.
This totally blows Debra's mind: - Measure? Well, I think it's okay average.
- Ok, then it will be the 12 cm - says Lena already rummaging through her bag.
She pulls out an item that looks like the one in the catalog, and she hands it to Debra. She weighs it carefully, pats the hard plastic surface with her fingernail, then looks at Lena lost.
- It seems fine to me - she says vaguely, pretending not to know what she really wants.
- Oh, sure, that's not bad - says Lena - try turning it on, and you'll see what I mean.
Debra plays dumb, tinkering with it to no avail: then Lena stretches out, turns the base and suddenly the object comes to life in Debra's hands, creating very sensitive vibrations. Debra laughs, being silly.
- Oohh! Now I know what it means!
Lena smiles complacently.
- Of course, she can't be sure it's the right one until she tries it on.
Debra thinks about it for a moment: - No, I suppose not!
- So, do you want to do it here or somewhere else where you're more comfortable, like on your bed, for example?
- What do you mean? asks Debra, a born actress.
- Well, I never consider the sale finished until the customer is completely satisfied with the product.
Debra pretends she's not sure she understands what Lena means.
- Of course - she says, to buy time.
- So, if she puts her legs on the couch and takes off her panties, no need to take off her skirt, I'll see if it's the right product for her.
Debra swallows at this point. So the game is about to get serious. Luckily Lena doesn't move anything, otherwise the game would be very serious.
- Are you saying... I could try it... now?
- Sure - says Lena as if she were saying the most natural thing. She's already pulling a pair of surgical gloves out of her purse. Debra looks stunned, while she also takes a tube of lubricant and rubs it on the tip of the vibrator. She really wants me to try it now!
Debra feels more exposed than the gynecologist. In fact, you go to the doctor for a medical examination, so with all the seriousness that this entails. But when it comes to vibrators... well, then there's the enjoyment, there's the masturbation, there's so many things you can have modesty about. Why didn't Angela tell you? At least she'd have worn a prettier pair of knickers.
Debra stands up and takes her panties off. Lena looks at her professionally and claps her hand on the couch to tell her to sit down. Debra then sits down, raising her feet and placing them on the coffee table. She opens her legs slightly and lifts her skirt over her hips.
Lena smiles just in front of this shyness, then with her gloved hands she spreads some more lubricating gel on Debra's pussy lips.
- It's always best to abound with this - she smells. And then, winking: - At least until someone's tongue is there to do the same thing!
Debra pretends she didn't get the last line, by now she's gritting her teeth for unexpected contact and in these very invasive conditions.
- My God - she thinks - let's let it end quickly; I'll tell her that I like her, whatever it feels like, and at least it will be over!
- Open your legs a little more, dear - Lena invites you - Some ladies prefer to hold their knees with their hands while I perform the test, to leave me an easier access!
Debra puts one foot on the ground. She feels completely vulnerable.
- Now she just needs to relax.
And meanwhile, very slowly, she puts the smooth tip of the vibrator into Debra's pussy. As she gently pushes it, she looks at her face, to see how it reacts. She's biting her lip and clutching the edge of the couch with her hands.
When she gets to the middle, Lena stops.
- That's it. I wait a moment for her to get used to the feeling before I turn it on. How does it feel?
Debra nods without any expression in her face - OK - she says, not daring to move a muscle.
Lena turns the vibrator on at low intensity.
Debra had used vibrators hundreds of times, she is certainly not unprepared for the very strong sensation she feels in her belly. As always, she is beautiful, and she closes her eyes with voluptuousness.
- Mmm, I see that she likes it - Lena smiles satisfied - Let's try it with greater intensity.
Now the pleasure intensifies, with waves that are discharged on her whole being. Debra barely moans and moves her hips, pushing the pubis upwards to get the vibrator a little bit more inside. Lena holds the base steady to let Debra impale herself.
- There it is, dear - he's encouraging her - now she can feel it.
- Mmm, I like this one - says Debra - I'll take it.
Suddenly Lena turns off the pleasant vibrations and carefully pulls out the toy, leaving Debra empty but willing.
The situation begins to take her, all in all she senses that it will not be so unpleasant this purchase, to these rules and with similar demonstrations.
- Oh! - she lets it slip.
- Are you sure about that? - asks Lena, looking at her with doubt.
Debra curls herself in a sitting position, pulling her skirt over her knees to regain her composure.
- I think... I think so - she says, observing Lena hoping for approval.
- Well, many women make the same mistake as him, that of falling in love with the first one they feel. How can you really judge if you don't try others? It's not possible, is it?
- Yes, it's true - concedes Debra, but by now she gets excited to think how many she will try, whether she will have an orgasm alone or many. She thinks about that, while Lena goes on: - So why not try another one that she might like, and see what she thinks about it?
Lena has understood that Debra won't decide anything in the catalogue, so she takes the initiative. She still fumbles around in her bag and gets a slightly bigger, chrome-plated vibrator with a barely prominent head.
- Here, this is suitable for the most demanding user - says Lena - Let's try it, make yourself comfortable again.
Debra does as she is asked, and Lena still lifts her skirt and places her legs wide apart, as she had done before.
This time she is less delicate in putting it on. There's no need, Debra's already wet. She turns it on, and before long Debra starts wriggling on the couch.
- Oh, yeah - panting - that's great.
- You see - says Lena - I told you so!
Lena pushes the vibrator a few times in and out, to give all the sensations possible. - I must warn you that this one costs about twice as much as the first one.
When she sees that Debra is starting to go off on a tangent, she pulls it out again and again without warning.
- Ahh, I gotta take this! - exclaims Debra, once again inhibited.
- Okay. Let's at least try a dildo, okay?
- Okay - give Debra, and she's still in position, letting Lena still tinker in the bag.
Lena pulls out a huge fake foul. 25 centimeters long, has no regular surface, is covered with bumps. Debra swallows, but Lena reassures her.
- I've seen a lot of women so far, and I know exactly what your vagina wants, lady!
- Are you sure? says Debra doubtful - it looks monstrously big!
- Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as I can. Anyway, she already looks well extended and lubricated to me, don't be afraid!
After all, Debra is happy to have come across an expert saleswoman: but above all she gets excited about that shameless reference to her pussy, which is now wetting the sofa.
Lena puts the dick's head on Debra's big lips. They both use their fingers to allow the beast to enter.
Debra breathes deeply, while the object slowly fills her.
- Oh God, oh God! - She moans as Lena inexorably pushes the object inside her. She has never felt so filled in her life. And to think it was supposed to be an afternoon of relaxation...
- I'm gonna stop for a second, right? So you get used to the size!
Debra nods, unable to speak.
Lena continues: - Of course this object is a bit expensive, but the price includes her little brother, an anal version of her older brother.
And meanwhile she pulls out of the bag a smaller version of the fake phallus, as big as a finger and just a little longer.
- That's it. This one goes here! - says Lena, placing the tip on Debra's little hole, all wet from the juices coming out of her pussy.
Without asking her anything, she just puts the tip in. She's precise, with her plastic gloves, aseptic. But he doesn't even ask her if she's a virgin.
The sensation is mind-blowing, two phalluses pressing against each other; and when Lena starts to move both of them, she feels them rubbing in a disturbing way, separated by a thin, very sensitive membrane.
Once again Lena withdraws them just before the orgasm. Debra remains on the sofa, lying down, panting and sweating, with her skirt up and her blouse all curled up. She feels completely empty, after Lena has pulled off the two fake phalluses.
- So you want these?
- Yeah, yeah, these are fine.
- This set comes with an optional...
- What option?
- The big dildo can be attached to a hook strap.
- Strap? - wonders Debra - What's the strap for?
But meanwhile she understands, she doesn't want to believe that she's getting a strap on, the real lesbian ones. And besides, we already have one.
- Oh, if you and your partner want to play, one can strap it on and use it on the other.
- But how does it work? - Debra asks, remembering me with that thing.
Lena stops to think for a few moments.
- All right, I'll show her how it's done, she says, but I'll have to take my skirt off.
- No, please don't bother...
- Don't worry, I haven't done it for a while, and if I'm a little rusty, you'll have to forgive me!
Lena turns her skirt over and zips her side. She pulls it out tight, then bends it and puts it on the back of the chair. Debra looks at her beautiful pair of black stockings, with garter, accompanied by a black satin thong. Lena smiles to reassure her, then ties the fake phallus on her, putting it in place until she seems to have a monstrous erection.
- Oohh, now I get it!
- Now, would you please bend over the table and lift your skirt to your hips?
Debra obeys in silence, excited by the crease things are taking.
- Normally your partner would approach from behind like this - she says, standing behind Debra. - Then she should penetrate her... like this!
And she pushes the tip of the huge fake phallus against the big lips of Debra's pussy, completely exposed and wet. All clinging to her hips. Debra lets her do it, and at this point she wants to cum and get it over with this woman.
Lena, meanwhile, starts, really expert, a come-and-go, forcing Debra to cling to the table.
- Tell me, isn't that like the real thing? And it's even bigger! And there's no danger of failure... - panting Lena, pumping furiously, pushing every time into Debra's pussy, not all the way down, but almost.
Debra pushes Lena's pussy with her hips. A moment before Debra has an orgasm, Lena withdraws, leaving Debra empty and desperately eager for satisfaction. This woman is terrible, she thinks.
- If she likes this kind of thing, there's still something else I'd like to show her," she says, relentlessly, taking off the straps and putting the fake phallus away, not before putting it together with the others used in a special bag.
Debra, completely abandoned and lying on the table, asks: - What else is there?
- This! - shows her Lena, brandishing a big snake of synthetic material, purple, more malleable than the previous ones and about forty cm long.
- Oh, my God! What's that for?
Lena laughs: - Do you really want me to show you how to use it?
- Why not? I'm sorry, we've done 30...
But now Lena has to take off her thong from over her garters. Then she lies down on the couch and invites Debra to come over. Her pussy's got a nice curly hairs on it.
- Here, this end must be inserted here - she says, pushing one of the two ends inside Debra's pussy, which doesn't hide her feeling of need - and the other one goes... here.
Needless to say, where the other end goes. Lena shows her pussy soaking wet, then shoves all of her part in one go.
Now they're stuck together, like Siamese twins. The two women start moving their hips to impale themselves in the fake phallus. Each movement sends vibrations to the other through the object, and so the waves of pleasure from their movements flow and echo back.
The women shake and whimper, pushing hard and wiggling, fuck and being fuck. They hug each other to coordinate better, all sweating for effort and with their faces transformed by the grimaces of pleasure.
Lena doesn't seem to want to interrupt anymore. So her whole game was aimed at selling, of course, but also at this fuck?
When Debra realizes that now Lena wants to enjoy it too, she interrupts the game.
- That's enough, Mrs. Lena, that's enough. I don't want to enjoy with you.
If she made you cum like an automaton, you could pass. A kind of Thai massage, a venial peccadillo. Not like that.
In an instant you can imagine the hindrance of having to admit and explain your sex with this woman, and therefore with strangers, our pact painfully shattered. A real taboo, as Michele and I are well aware.
His state of need is not a problem. He knows that, once the purchase is over, he can enjoy it as much as he wants, there's no need for Lena. And so she detaches herself from it, firmly.
- As you wish, ma'am, it's no problem.
- Okay, you've convinced me. I'll buy this complete kit. How much?
While Debra's signing the check, we're looking forward to a lonely, but rather busy, end of the afternoon with the new big toy, waiting to try it on with me.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back