yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Two big sky-blue eyes surrounded by an angelic face, fleshy lips showing a tender smile and a thick curly brown hair supported by a long neck all to kiss; This was Lisa; but not only that, her six feet tall included a physique of what today would be called "curvy model", a pair of slender legs, a nice full, round and firm ass, an elegantly soft belly and two great tits.
And it was Lisa's tits that were a source of great pride but also of embarrassment because finding a bra that comfortably contained them, but that was also cute and sexy at the same time, was until several years ago a real feat for any generously shaped woman.

One day I got a message from her on my phone:

"Hi, my car is stopped at the mechanic's, tomorrow I have an appointment in a shop, could you come with me? I don't know who else to ask. Thank you."

"Sure, for you this and more, what time should I pick you up?"

"At 3:00 p.m., thank you very much, see you tomorrow, lend a favour :-* "

The next day I was on time under her house at the appointed time, Lisa always accompanied by her wonderful smile was already waiting for me in front of the entrance gate.

"Hello, you don't know what an immense pleasure you're giving me today," she said as she got into the car and printed a kiss on my cheek. "I finally found a lingerie shop that specializes in generous sizes, but they only go by appointment," she blushed.

I was a bit stunned, but also proud that Lisa had asked me to be her knight for those kind of errands, usually a girl would turn to her closest friend, and instead she chose me, her special 'bedfellow'.

Half an hour or so later, we had arrived at our destination. Above the front door of the store stood an elegant sign with a glossy black background and scarlet red Italic cursive writing 'Secret Rose, Intimo Donna e Lingierie' followed by a rose design. At the side of the door just below the intercom another sign always had the name of the shop, but an additional line specified: 'Please note that access to the shop is by appointment only. Thank you'.

Lisa all excited rang the bell, a gentle female voice came out of the speaker:

"Good morning, do you have an appointment?"

"Good morning, my name is Lisa. I made an appointment for this afternoon a few days ago."

"Ah yes, please come in"

A buzz followed by a click made it clear that the door had opened.
We entered the shop, inside there was a relaxing saxophone music in the background, and in the air we could appreciate a delicate fragrance coming from room perfumers placed above the counter near the entrance door.
From the back of the store came a girl with a fast pace

"Good morning and welcome. I'm Sara. If I'm not mistaken, you must be Serena's friend, right? "It's nice to meet you," she said, extending her hand in greeting.

"Yes, yes, that's me. serena told me very well about your shop and told me that i should finally find something here that suits me..." replied lisa gently shaking her hand.

Serena was a dear friend of Lisa's, who also had a thriving 'windowsill' and evidently had a 'problem' in common, so she recommended the shop she was supposed to be a regular customer of.

"You're sure to find something here that suits you, my partner and I know certain needs well and we opened this store on purpose, specializing in underwear for women with generous sizes" reassured Sara with a winking smile and looking down at her breasts.

Sara, the owner of the store, was in fact a girl in her thirties who was quite petite and thin, but with very prosperous breasts. She was about six feet tall, vaguely reminiscent of the Valentina in Guido Crepax's comics, she had the same raven black helmet haircut but her eyes were emerald green and shone on a very light-skinned oval face.
She was wearing a black leather jacket with a white T-shirt underneath which showed a generous neckline, a pair of leather trousers that wrapped her tapered legs and a pair of ankle boots to match the rest of her clothing.

"So Lisa, there's the dressing room at the back, if you want to sit down and shirtless, I'll go get the tape measure and I'll be right there so I can measure you," Sara said as she walked away.

Lisa walked towards the dressing room at a slow pace, I stood by the counter and, as usual, I admired her jeans-wrapped ass swaying as she walked. I walked into the booth just closed the curtain so that I could still observe her. She started unbuttoning her blouse, pulled it off, then lowered the straps of her bra and finally unhooked it. Her big tits took a leap forward finally free of that constraint. Out of the corner of her eye she looked at me and knew that the sight was turning me on. Her nipples, some for the cold, some for the pleasure of being watched were down swollen.
Sara was on her way back with the tape measure, entered the dressing room, turned her gaze towards me for a moment and then said a few words to Lisa but I didn't understand and she smiled and slowly shook her head in a delicate "no", I guess she had asked her if she wanted her to close the curtain.
The 'look but don't touch' was Lisa's favourite game to warm the atmosphere; she liked and enjoyed creating situations in which I could observe her beautiful forms but not be able to take advantage of them, she could bring the excitement to the stars and then at the right moment she indulged in fiery intercourse. I wonder if that day would have happened as well.

Lisa kept chatting amiably with Sara as if they had been friends of an old woman while she was taking her measurements, but because of the distance I didn't understand what they were saying to each other.
I kept watching Sara resting her hands gently on Lisa's breasts, touching them and lifting them gently, imitating the behavior that the ideal bra should have on her.
I watched those touches and found them very exciting, I think both of them had noticed, in fact from time to time they would take fleeting glances at me and giggle at each other.
Sara came out of the dressing room with a winking smile and walked towards the back of the shop, in the meantime Lisa, still with her tits in the wind, turned towards me and kissed me on the fly while her fingers pinched her swollen nipples.
I was embarrassed and excited at the same time, with the member pushing against the flap of her pants. At that moment I wished I could get close to her, bite her nipples and then make her turn around, pull down her pants and panties just enough to catch her from behind...
My sinful thought was interrupted by Sara's footsteps, who returned with some bra packages in her hand. She put them one at a time to Lisa, helping her to put them on and with her hands she kept touching her breasts to adjust the various models and help her choose the most suitable one for her... Lisa tried different ones and in the end she chose three: a black lace one with purple embroideries, another blue one and a third white one rather simple and chaste.
While Sara, with a sly smile, had taken herself behind the counter to put the packages and prepare the receipt, Lisa was getting dressed and when she was finished she headed towards the cash register.

"Here we go. I'm sure you'll be satisfied with your purchases, she made some great choices!" Sara said as she handed the bag to Lisa. "I also put a business card with my phone number inside, so don't hesitate to call or text me if you have any doubts or need anything else," she winked.

"Thank you very much, you've been very kind, I think I'll come back soon to do some more shopping with you, have a nice day." And so Lisa came out of the store and I followed her; she was radiant and visibly satisfied with her shopping. We got back in the car, started up and drove home.

While I was driving, Lisa went through the bag, and pulled the bras out of their packages: "they're really nice and comfortable, I can't wait to put them on, what do you think?" she said, showing me proud of them.
"Yes, they're very nice... but you know I'd rather take them off." I said, giggling...
"She was also very kind, she even left me her number," Lisa added, turning the shop card with her cell phone number written in pen between her fingers.
"I think she's a lesbian," I said.
"Why do you say?" replied Lisa astounded by my statement...
"The way he touched your boobs and looked at you, I thought he liked you," I said.
"Come on, it was just a professional touch, she had to see what models would look good on me," Lisa blushed.
"Maybe, but I thought she was enjoying it, and you seemed to enjoy being touched by another woman," I added...
Lisa blushed even more at my sentence, then hesitantly said, "Well, I've never really thought about it..." and left the sentence halfway through.

She looked in the bag again...
"What about these ?!?" said Lisa pulling a pair of panties out of the bottom of the bag.
It was a beautiful black lace thong with the same purple embroidery to match one of the bras Lisa had bought. Hanging with a red ribbon was a card that said 'Kindest gift for your first purchase. Sincerely, Sara."

"How nice, I didn't expect this..." said Lisa in a surprised tone...
"I told you... I think she's a lesbian and she likes you. She gave you her number, she gave you a pair of panties, more obvious than that..." I told her smiling.
Lisa blushed more and more at my sentences, then I added: "Who knows what could have happened if you were alone... maybe you would look into each other's eyes and kiss each other... and maybe one of you would put your hand inside the other one's panties..."
Lisa blushed more and more
"Come on, you fool, what do you say... do you think a girl kisses you and puts her hand in your panties like that without knowing you?" he stammered back...
"But the thought is exciting. After all, she's very pretty and has great tits," I continued teasing her.

Lisa started to wheeze and swallow, moving her pelvis slightly on the seat as if she was peeing... As far as I knew Lisa, she had never had any lesbian experience, but she still admired a beautiful female body.

"Imagine if in addition to the bras she offered to try on matching panties... you might find yourself completely naked in front of her..." I added.

The fantasy was galloping, "maybe she was kneeling in front of you and licking your pussy..." I continued.

Lisa had her eyes closed and was visibly excited, I saw her sticking her hand inside her jeans...
"You got my panties wet," she said embarrassed.

"You see I'm right? Even if you don't admit it, it tickles you to do it with another woman" and while I was saying these words Lisa unbuttoned her jeans and put her hand inside her panties and started masturbating. Shortly afterwards I heard her panting and moaning louder and louder until she reached orgasm.

For the rest of the trip we both remained silent.

When we got to her house, Lisa greeted me with a tender kiss on the mouth.
"Thanks for everything," she said, "I'll talk to you soon," she added, while her big blue eyes still glistened. Then she got out of the car and I watched her walk to the front door. She turned for a moment and smiled at me and waved at me and continued. Once again I stood back and watched her beautiful ass sway as she walked away.

For a few days Lisa and I didn't see each other, but we talked on the phone or by text and from time to time to tease me she sent me some sexy pictures of her, especially wearing the black and purple outfit that she had bought / received as a gift.
It really looked enchanting and highlighted her soft shapes. She also let me know that she had been in touch with Sara to thank her for the gift and to tell her that she was very satisfied with her purchases and that she would definitely come back for something else.

In the following weeks, in the moments of intimacy with Lisa, she would come back from time to time to talk about a possible Sapphic experience and this seemed to tease her a lot, so much so that on a couple of occasions she had let it slip that she had met up with Sara both for shopping and for a couple of coffee in friendship.

A couple of months after those events Lisa invited me one Saturday afternoon to her house for a chat. As it often happened, usually after a while, after a while, the chats ended up exchanging warm effusions in her bed.
She usually welcomed me with classic jeans and a blouse or T-shirt, but that day when she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. He wore a black dress up to the ankles, smooth, sleeveless, with a nice neckline. It was noticeable that he was not wearing a bra because you could see the swollen nipples pushing against the fabric. Strangely enough, she was also barefoot and didn't even have any makeup on. Her beautiful face was perfectly soap and water and the only thing she had to do was to have her curly hair gathered at the back with an elastic band also black as the dress.

"Hi, come on in" she greeted me smiling and her eyes shining...

"How sexy you are today... Is there any special occasion I don't know about?" I asked her, winking...

"No, but I like to change now and then," he replied, and turning around I noticed that the dress on the back showed off my bare back.

She went to sit on the couch, legs crossed, and I sat next to her...

"Well, there is one thing," he said, smiling. "Sara from the shop should be by shortly. She's supposed to bring me a couple of things that I ordered, and that I wanted to show you, but she didn't have them in stock, so she told me that as soon as they were available she would come by and deliver them in person. She's really a lovely and kind girl."

Moments later the doorbell rang. Lisa went to answer "Hi Sara, come on up, second floor" and opened the front door.
On the stairs you could hear the ticking of women's shoe heels on the steps, after a short while Sara appeared at the door.

"Hi, honey, how are you?"

"Great, and you?"

they kissed each other on the cheeks.

Sara also wore a long black dress that looked just like Lisa's. At her feet she wore a pair of black shoes with a 10cm stiletto heel and with those she reached Lisa in height.
In her hand she was holding a sample case, I imagined that inside were the things that Lisa had ordered.

"Please come in," said Lisa, letting Sara in.

"Hello, how are you? You know you've got a great girl on your hands? She has really good taste," Sara said, turning to me.

"Yes, I know. She's really great," I said proudly.

"Shall I make you some coffee?" Lisa asked us as she walked to the kitchen cabinet.

"Gladly," we answered in chorus.

"I'm coming to help you," Sara added on the way to Lisa.

Sara's dress had a wide opening in the back that showed off her white back, but unlike Lisa, she was wearing a bra.
When she arrived at Lisa's back Sara pronounced a rather mysterious "I see you've been diligent" and shortly afterwards began to slowly lift her dress until she discovered her butt. To my amazement and excitement I saw that in addition to her bra, Lisa was also without panties. Under her dress she was completely naked.

"You're such a good handmaid," Sara said, gently grabbing her ass. "Did you do what I asked you to do?" Added

"Of course, my lady," replied Lisa.

"Can I check?" Sara whispered in Lisa's ear...

"Yes, my lady, go ahead," replied Lisa, nodding...

Sara slightly widened Lisa's soft buttocks with her hands highlighting a Butt-Plug jewel with a blue stone inserted in the ass. She kissed her ass gently, then taking off her hands I let the dress fall down.

Sara turned her eyes to me, who in the meantime had been silenced to see that scene: "This beautiful and sweet creature, in which you have almost as a joke instilled the curiosity to experience Saffico love, wants to show you how they can give body and soul to each other two women... I am honored and happy that she chose me as a guide to enter this new and sensual world, and I agreed to fulfill her wish, but on one condition: you may be a spectator only, you shall not interfere in our intercourse in any way and you shall not even be allowed to speak. Do you undertake to respect these simple rules?"

Dazed and excited by what was going on in the year.

A dreamy smile of satisfaction appeared on the faces of the two of them, then after looking each other in the eyes, they closed them, hugged each other tightly and began to kiss each other softly on the mouth.
Sara carried her hands gently on Lisa's cheeks, caressing her face as she continued to kiss her, slowly bringing them down her neck and then down again. Graciously she slid down the straps of her dress until it fell to the ground.
Lisa was now completely naked, sweetly embraced by her lover who kissed her passionately. The two of them detached and looked each other in the eyes smiling again.
"Love, let's go and make ourselves comfortable on the bed," Sara said, then turning to me: "Please take the briefcase into the room and put it on the bedside table, then take a chair and sit in a corner. Remember, you can only be a spectator...".

Respecting the pact, without saying a word, I nodded in agreement and did what was asked of me.

When I got to the room, Lisa was already sitting on the bed and Sara was standing in front of her. This time it was Lisa who gently lowered the straps of Sara's dress and dropped it on the floor. Sara was also without panties under the dress, for the rest she was wearing a total-black underwear composed of a lace bra, sheer stockings supported by a garter belt around her slender waist and her feet were still wearing stiletto heeled shoes.
Her I.R.S. was tiny, thin and toned, the white leather was highlighted by black underwear.
"Honey, unhook my bra please," Sara asked, turning around and turning her back to Lisa, she obeyed and in a moment I unhooked the hooks. Sara turned back towards Lisa, slowly pulled down the straps of her bra and dropped the bra and her dress on the floor. In spite of her slim and sporty physique her breasts were prosperous and now stood out in their magnificence in front of Lisa's face.

Lisa stretched out her hands, gently stroking her breasts and rubbing her nipples with her fingertips, which immediately became swollen, then approached her mouth and began to taste them slowly, licking and biting them and then sucking them, first one, then the other rhythmically.
In the meantime Sara kept her eyes closed and reclined her head slightly back as if in ecstasy, in the meantime she carried her fingers between the locks of Lisa's thick curly hair and caressed her head and at the same time gently pulled it towards her inviting her to enjoy her prosperous breasts. I was in the presence of two goddesses, Venus and Juno, intent on showing off their beauty, sensuality and eroticism.
"Are you ready, darling?" asked Sara whispered.
"Of course, my lady, I desire it very much..." replied Lisa, tearing her lips from her breasts and looking into her eyes again with a trepid expression.
Without adding anything else, Lisa turned around and crawled on all fours on the bed, lying down with her bust and lifting her bum well on the other side, offering it to her lover. Between her buttocks shone the blue jewel butt-plug. Sara kissed her both buttocks then slowly walked towards the briefcase, turned her eyes towards me for a moment, making sure that I remained in my place, then snapped the locks on the briefcase and opened it. Inside wasn't the underwear sample book as I expected, but a whole series of sex toys. From there he took some things, a leather whip, a strapon strapless, and another dildo and some lubricating gel. She spread her legs slightly after wetting one end with a little gel, slowly inserted the strap-on into her vagina letting a little sigh of pleasure escape.
"Here I am love, you're going to be completely mine..." Sara said on the way back to Lisa...
"I give you all of myself, my Lady," replied Lisa with a trembling, excited voice.
Sara stroked and kissed Lisa's buttocks again, then with a whip he struck her ass, but without malice, just enough to make her feel a pleasant thrill. Lisa loved to be spanked before making love. It was something that excited her so much, not so much the pain, in fact she didn't like to be exaggerated, but she went into ecstasy for that feeling of abandoning herself totally to the desires of her lover.
Sara alternately hit one buttock and then the other with her whip, at first slowly, then going to increase the rhythm. With each pop, Lisa would jerk with pleasure and groan, wiggle her butt and hand it to Sara as if she was asking to be hit again. After a while her ass was red and hot, the moans had turned into moans of pleasure. From my position I could see that Lisa's pussy was now completely wet.
Sara had also noticed this: "Do you want to feel me get inside you?" she gently asked Lisa.
"Yes, my lady, I desire it so much, make me yours. "
Sara put the whip aside, grabbed Lisa by the hips and brought the tip of the strapon closer to her pussy, moistening it with the moods that dripped down and then slowly pushed it all the way down into her. Lisa jumped with pleasure. "Oh yes my lady, it's wonderful, please continue, please own me..." she begged.
Sara granted the request, began to sway her pelvis and to fuck Lisa with the strapon more and more deeply and more eagerly, pulling her by the hips with more and more force. Both panting, moaning and groaning with pleasure. In the room they echoed their screams and the sound of their wheezing breath.
Sara slowed the pace to a standstill inside Lisa.
"My love, would you feel up to going further?" Sara asked, first stroking Lisa's back and then her butt.
"Yes, my lady, I want to give you all of me."
Sara retracted the strapon from Lisa's pussy, took the tube of gel again and sprinkled the strapon abundantly, then with the other hand pulled the butt-plug from Lisa's anus, and poured another abundant amount of gel directly into the hole.
"Are you ready, my love?" Sara asked.
"Certainly, my lady," Lisa sighed willingly.
Sara put the strapon on Lisa's anus and slowly began to push. Lisa's little hole didn't put up any resistance, but seemed to be waiting for it. The strapon went completely into her asshole. Sara stood still for a moment and then began her dance again. The strapon went in and out of Lisa's ass with extreme ease and she seemed to like being sodomized in that way. It was obscenely exciting to see those two women enjoying themselves with their bodies like that.
Lisa was at the height of the excitement, begging Sara not to stop and start spanking her again while she was fucking her ass. At one point Lisa, as she continued moaning and panting with pleasure, reached out her hand trying to grab the dildo not far away. After a couple of attempts she succeeded and immediately she took it to her pussy, with fury she started to sink it inside while Sara continued to sodomize her.
"What a big piggy you are my love" Sara noticed. "Go on, I want to hear your pleasure".
Shortly afterwards Lisa reached orgasm and let herself fall panting on the bed.
Sara turned her eyes to me. She saw that I too was excited to death just looking at them, but I couldn't break my promise.
Lisa stood on her stomach, her face turned upside down, but with an expression of extreme satisfaction. "Sara, my lady, it has been an honor and a pleasure to be your devoted handmaiden," said Lisa smiling, looking her lover straight in the eye.
"You have been wonderful, my love, and I hope you are fully satisfied, but now I ask you to give me pleasure," Sara answered.
"For you, whatever you wish, my lady, tell me what you wish."
Sara didn't answer, but continuing to look Lisa in the eyes, she spread her legs slightly and pulled the strapon out of her vagina, then took off her shoes and got on the bed. She straddled Lisa with her pelvis over her face, making it clear that she wanted him to lick her pussy. Lisa immediately sensed and started kissing her pussy, then with his tongue he started licking her clit and sucking it, then again with his tongue inside her pussy to taste her moods.
Sara started panting with pleasure, grabbed Lisa's hands and took them to her breasts. Lisa went along with her and started groping and squeezing her tits in her hands.
Now it was Sara moaning with pleasure louder and louder and her clitoris became swollen between Lisa's lips and she savored it avidly.
Lisa put her right hand on Sara's pussy and started to masturbate it, while she continued to lick it with her tongue. Shortly afterwards Sara also exploded into an orgasm and let herself fall exhausted on the bed next to Lisa.
The two of them looked intensely into each other's eyes and kissed softly.
Then they both looked back at me. I was hypnotized by their bodies and I had the hardest member, they burst out laughing together.
"Poor guy, who knows what we made him come, but he was good, and he resisted," Sara said. "What do you say my love deserves a prize?" she continued. "What's on your mind, my lady?" Lisa looked at her puzzled. Sara took Lisa by the hand and got out of bed, approached me, Sara knelt down in front of me and beckoned Lisa to do the same. Lisa understood Sara's intentions and gave a big smile, then she gently unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my pants, and with her hand she pulled my erect cock out of my panties. Lisa and Sara looked into each other's eyes for a moment, then at the same time they started licking my dick. Honestly, the situation had been too exciting and so shortly afterwards I reached orgasm and flooded their faces with my sperm. Embarrassed I looked at them but after a few moments we all three of us burst out with a thunderous laugh...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back