yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The divorce court wasn't what I expected. Instead of the courtroom we all sat around one table, with the judge at one end, me and my lawyer on one side, my wife (ex-wife) on the other, and the children could choose which side to sit on, as long as it was at the other end of the table.
Giulia sat next to her mother and Gilberto in the stroller on the other side, but Lars was sitting next to me and looking defiantly at my ex-wife, because she had tried to persuade him to sit between her and Giulia and he had refused.
"I want to sit next to Edward!"
He had declared with his flat tone, that of a Swedish cultural exchange boy who spoke Italian well, but as a second language and gave a musical touch to each of his phrases.

So he sat down next to me, smiled at me and I had to smile.
Lars was such an energetic sexting man, with a thick lock of brown hair, a radiant smile a bit muffled but not blurred by a missing tooth in the upper half of his smile, and he looked at me as if I was the god of the universe. While my wife Mary and 14-year-old daughter Julia looked at me like I was a devil, when they both knew damn well that it was Mary who had decided to be tired of being married to me.

Well, let's get on with the divorce. I decided not to fight for anything, okay, Mary keeps the house, okay, she keeps the best car, bank accounts, alimony and child support, okay.
She leaves me just enough money to live in a motel room and eat fast food, but damn it, my sexting needed a home and a decent life even if they had to put up with Mary to get it. So I didn't fight much.

Until the time came for custody and support for the boy, and that's when Lars did the talking.
The judge had just asked Julia who she wanted to live with and she had answered with her mother, of course, and the judge was about to ask Lars the same thing, which in her case meant where she would have ended up; either with me or with Mary.
It didn't matter that together with Lars there was a monthly payment from her parents for her support, and I knew that Mary wanted that money like she wanted everything else.
But Lars walked in with his leg up, just as he would have done for the rest of his life. "I want to be with you, Edward!"
He mispronounced my name, slipped on these things when he was excited.
"But Lars, honey..."
Mary started it.
"No! I want to be with Edward!"
He declared Lars again.
"But I live in a motel room, just a room."
I said slowly.
"I won't have much money to spend for a long time..."
"But if I live with you, you'll get the money my mother pays out!"
He pointed out Lars.
"Won't that help?"
"Well..."
I was thinking about it.
"Lars, don't be absurd!"
Mary said abruptly.
"Let's not talk about it anymore, you're staying with me!"
"Yes, Lars, shut up!"
Giulia added. She didn't like Lars.
I don't know which of these rude remarks struck the judge, but she suddenly spoke.
"Lars is able to decide for himself where he wants to live, and this court has heard nothing to suggest that his choice is wrong. I hereby decree that the contract with his family for his support be awarded to Mr Aldini."
Mary's mouth opened wide enough for a hundred flies to get in. But the judge wasn't swayed and that was the decision.

I brought Lars home (i.e. my ex-home) and helped him pack. Mary was screaming that she wanted to overturn the judge's ruling, that he would activate his lawyer and so on.
I let her talk. Lars was coming home with me, and that was all that mattered. He'd had the rest of our marriage... but I had Lars!

I took Lars back to my motel room, our home for the rest of his stay. Even with Lars helping me out, I couldn't afford anything better.
Once inside, he looked around. It was like I said, a discreetly sized room, a large bed, a chest of drawers, a desk, a chair and a wardrobe with a sink and a mirror along a wall.
The bathroom was tiny and strange, it was as if the whole room was the shower, which was five feet on each side, and the toilet was inside the shower.
There was a container attached to a wall for towels and toilet paper.
Lars saw the whole thing and thought it was awfully funny.
"I can unload while I'm in the shower!"
Cantilenò.
"If you wish."
I went down.
"Just make sure you and the shower are clean when you're done, that's all I ask!"

We went to fast food for a burger and fries, but I reassured him.
"We won't eat here all the time."
I said (although I had intended to when I thought I'd be alone.) "We'll buy food to make healthier meals."
I wasn't a cook, but I'd do my best on the stove with things like spaghetti and vegetables and stuff. Maybe I would have bought an electric frying pan.
"And we'll have to go get a bed for you and fix it up somehow."
But there wasn't room for a bed, so I kept going.
"Maybe an inflatable bed we can deflate every morning would be okay. That's what we'll do."
"No...o!"
He said.
"I want to be with you, Edward!"
"You'll stay with me. But you need your bed."
"No...o! I want to be with you!"
"Well... we'll sort it out later. We can't not let you sleep until the end of next week when I get paid."
I had legal fees to pay and maybe there would be enough left over to buy a 60 euro inflatable bed and maybe not.
"We'll see."
Maybe I could sleep with Lars for a while, save some money and get the bed before he ran out.

When it was time to go to bed, I undressed with him on opposite sides of the bed.
I wondered if it wouldn't be better to move the bed against the wall, it was terribly small, I didn't want Lars to fall.
I saw that Lars had undressed and was in his underwear.
He looked at me.
"How do you sleep, Edward?"
"Uh... in boxer shorts. You too?"
I actually slept naked, but not with Lars in the same bed!
"Yes."
He said, I sighed with relief and turned off the light.
The room had large windows that, even with the curtains drawn, let in lots of light from the parking lot. I could see everything even with the light off, it was dark but not completely dark.
I could see Lars looking at me from the bed.
"Come on, Edoardo, come to bed!"
"I'm coming, Lars, I'm coming."
I said with feigned exasperation and climbed on the bed.
Lars' eyes were watching me, my boxers were old and open in front of me, the way he was staring at me I wondered if my cock wasn't out, but I decided not to look down... or ask Lars!
I got under the covers and promptly Lars came up to me and hugged me tight.
"I can be with you!"
He said again.
I realized he was showing me what he meant by "being with me." He was planning on gluing himself to my body every night all night long!

Well, Lars wasn't heavy, his arms were warm and his body even hotter against mine. After all, it was getting cold, it was November.
"Hey!" I was breathless when I felt his hand slip into my boxers and squeeze my cock!
"Hey, hey!" I took his hand and I lifted it. "This is too much."
"But I have to be with you!"
"What's that got to do with taking my tool?"
I asked.
"When I was sleeping with a friend in Sweden, we played together."
He informed me.
"Ah..."
Clearly Lars and his friends were engaged in sex games in bed.
"And the nights I stay with Charles, James and Lucius, we play with each other." And Lars mentioned the friends he had there.
"I think that..."
I started.
"So if I stay with you, I can play with you!"
And his hand came back in my boxers!
"But you can't, Lars! It's not fair!"
I grabbed his wrist, his hand was still on my dick.
"You didn't comment before, so everything was fine!"
"With your friends, yes!"
"So why is it right with them and wrong with you?"
"I just... I don't know."
Admitted. Hell, why was it right for Lars to play with his friends' dicks and not mine? I played with my friends' dicks when I was younger. They hadn't made me do anything, no more than I was making Lars do.
Isn't the whole bad sex thing a little forced? I hadn't become perverse or vicious for playing with my friend's dick when I was six. Lars wouldn't get kinky for playing with mine.

I freed his wrist after I said "I don't know".
Lars took it as permission to continue, his hand had played with my dick enough to make it stiff and protruding from the boxers, then he started pumping it.
Suddenly, I felt all the pleasure of having my dick beaten by an available hand and made a small groan.
"Oo...oo...ooh!"

"You've got it so big, Edward!"
He said he was amazed.
"And it's also long, much longer and bigger than my friends'."
"Yes."
Anxiously.
"I've got it bigger than most men. Hmmm!"
Grunts.
"Oh, boy, it feels so good to feel your hand on my dick!"
"So can I stay with you from now on?"
"Oh, oh, yes, Lars, you can stay with me as long as you want! Every night, oh, God, yes!" I was in the grip of passion and I had been involved in a divorce for the last four months, without money or energy to find another sexual partner or even to have the time or the will to beat him often. Four months, feeling a warm hand on my cock, yes, I couldn't last long.
"So I can do that too, huh?"
And Lars surprised me once again by lowering his head and sucking his penis in my mouth!
I was breathless and lost all hesitation about it.
A hot mouth on your cock can resolve all your conflicts quickly, you know?

I reached over his head, but all I did was grab him and help him suck me better. He was already damn good, and with my help, he got even better. I moaned and grunted like a pig in heat, and that's what I was!
"I'm coming, Lars, I'm coming!"
I warned him.
"You want to take him... ooh! Or do you want me... uhhhhhh! Do you want me to shoot you in the... uhhhh! In the face? Aahhh!"
Lars lifted his mouth off my dick.
"Shoot me! I want to see him cum!"
"All right... oh! All right, baby! Shake it hard and fast, I'm ready!"
"Yes!"
Lars grabbed my truncheon and started beating me hard and fast.
"Oh, oh, I'm coming, oh, put it on my face, oh... oh... oh... ohhhhh... ah... huhhnnn!"
And I threw four months of sperm at a waiting Lars, looking him in the face.
I could see everything, as I said it wasn't that dark in the room and I saw him hit by my hot cum splashes.
He was laughing and panting alternately in amazement.
All that hot, white cum and he was taking it in the face!
He loved it and I loved it too, seeing him take my load on his sweet, angelic face.
When I finally finished, my last splash dripped down my pole, he bent over and sucked it again, then got up.
"It tastes very salty."
"Yes."
I was panting, my chest was rising.
"You didn't know?"
"Not exactly. All my friends' isn't that salty. But yours isn't bad at all. A bit salty, yes, but it's fine! I should have let it splash in your mouth. You can do it next time."
"Yes."
I was still wheezing, breathing heavily.
"Next time."
"Now you do it, that's what we take turns doing."
"That's right."
I laid him on his back, took off his boxers and put my dick in my mouth.
I'd never sucked a dick before, but his tool wasn't very big, it wasn't a problem.
I licked and sucked it as best I could and Lars lasted only a moment, then he trembled and gasped as the orgasm shook his body.
For the first time I tasted another man's cream, and he was right, his sperm wasn't salty at all, it was more sweet than anything else.

We slept and fortunately it was Saturday. We'd have had all weekend to settle down.
I should have known Lars wouldn't let me sleep.
Anyway, I woke up with him on top of me, and he was completely naked.
No problem, but he was messing around in my boxers. I looked at him for a while, then I said, "You got a problem, Lars?"
"Yeah, I can't get my legs in it."
I smiled at him, reached out my hand and ruffled his hair.
"Well, we can do this."
I held him on my body and spread my boxers while he slipped into them. Soon he was riding on me and I let go of the boxer shorts' elastic band that surrounded him with a snap.
He looked at me and smiled.
"Okay, now put your pants on."
"You can't be in my pants!"
"But I want to be with you!"

I thought about it. Man, it was Saturday morning. We could have done it for a while.
"Let me get my sweatpants, then maybe we can."

The sweatpants were fine, though a little tight, but they let Lars stick to me. His feet were on mine, his knees were pointing in opposite directions and sitting was impossible, but we lay on the bed like that and I turned on the television.
There's not much on television on Saturday mornings except cartoons for children. After a while Lars started moving his hips up and down on my body, rubbing against me and rubbing my cock up and down on top of him.
Long, slowly and gently he rubbed us together and I felt a long, languid orgasm creep inside me.
"I'm glad I can be with you."
He told me as my growing passion began to make me gasp.
"I'm glad you are."
I agreed with him.
He lifted my head and I kissed him.
He sighed satisfied and started rubbing me even faster.

I held on to him while my orgasm grabbed me.
He laughed as I sprayed my cum all over his body, Lars rubbed it on both of them and then shivered in his orgasm adding his cum to mine.
"We have to find a way to do this every day."
He sighed.
"Yes. We will definitely do that."
I wanted Lars to stay with me like this forever!

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back