yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
From the age of 6 until I turned 18, I was segregated in a boarding school, where I was kept in complete sexual ignorance. I had returned home and had accompanied the only friend of my short childhood, who was leaving for military service, to the train station. At the station the cold was chilling, his train was abysmally delayed, so we had taken refuge in the carriages of a stationary train waiting to be rearranged.
He had wanted to warm me up and had succeeded to the point of burning my senses, then the unbearable pain in my groin, he panting and sucking my neck, and finally his escape with the excuse that he couldn't miss the train.
I soak my scarf in snow and swamp the blood spill hoping in that way to soothe even the tremendous burning; I walk in the midst of people who avoid me with contempt, I sound at the door of the house, the sign of the hickey is evident as it is obvious that I'm buffering the consequences of the deflowering. My mother's man calls her, she looks at me horrified and doesn't make a gesture while he slams the door in my face.
I wander aimlessly, now I put the snow on my burning forehead, I feel that I'm going to die like a dog, in the frozen driveway of a mansion, where I know that perhaps the only person who loved me lives...
I open my eyes, lying in a soft bed, Luciana, my friend from boarding school three years older than me, caresses me with her reassuring look; she bends down to kiss my forehead and I tell her my tragedy.
"You'll live here with me and my husband, I just found out I'm pregnant and I need a trusted friend like you." She says to me fondly as a sister.
Soon after we find out I'm pregnant too, but my little boy prefers not to be born and probably made the right choice. When Kathrine comes into the world they entrust her to my care; Luciana's husband is a globetrotter businessman and she follows him almost everywhere. The good man instructs his secretary to hire me as a housekeeper, I am put in order for the contributions and I am paid my union salary at the bank, which I will never touch for 18 years.
I don't think about men, I don't have erotic fantasies because I don't know eros, but every now and then, three or four times a year, perhaps with the changing seasons, I suddenly feel a great warmth starting from my vulva and radiating all over my body. At home they know that I need a few days for me, I stay almost always locked in my room with my hands moving frantically on the clitoris I don't even go to explore the cave that that bastard opened for me, I just collect the dripping liquids and suck them voraciously.
We are ready to move for a month in the house of Szczecin, the couple will live a worldly life, I will take care of Kathrine who I love as if she were my daughter. I was lucky, I couldn't have asked for a better life. They ring the gate, I go to open it, the beautiful lady of about fifty years of age, and who does nothing to hide them, can be seen by her raven-haired hair interspersed with a myriad of silver threads; she presents herself as the sister-in-law of my employers; she must stay about twenty days in the city, and has thought to be accommodated by her husband's brother: general consternation, however, I remove everyone from the impasse, offering to stay with me.
Luciana says to me:
"What would we do without you, my joy, I'll take care of Kathrine myself, and if necessary we'll get some babysitters to help us."
I nip in the bud the protests of the new guest, take her suitcase and accompany her to the guest room. When I say goodbye, she looks lovingly at me, caresses me lightly, saying to me:
"My name's Delia. I'd like us to be on a first-name basis. Your name is Rosa, right?" I nod.
The next morning at breakfast he says to me:
"Listen if you like my program: I'll stay out for lunch, you pick me up at seventeen when I finish work, let me visit the city, stay for dinner, while the company pays, and for the evening we'll decide what to do." God willing:
"I'll be a bit clumsy, I don't live a social life..."
"Don't worry, I'll arrange everything."
Delia makes me discover the world of shopping, new to me who always dressed in Luciana's clothes, buys an underwear for her, black with a short white and transparent tunic and gives the same set to me, but with the colors reversed. She makes me discover pubs, restaurants, piano bars, she takes me around my city as a cicerone and I as a tourist. The only thing I do for her is to prepare breakfast and wash and iron some underwear and some blouses. We have fun in this way for more than a fortnight, then suddenly the familiar feeling of warmth in the vagina gives me notice. I'm sitting on the bidet, about to wash, I have to go out to reach her but at this point I'm afraid to make her uncomfortable, in these times I need to be alone to turn off the hell that is unleashed in my vulva. I pass my finger along the cut, I'm not mistaken, I withdraw it shiny and wet, I suck it while with the other hand I make the first finger of a long series. I have no erotic thoughts, it's simply the nerve terminals of the clitoris in prolonged abstinence that require their sacrosanct rights. I yearn as I approach the jouissance that upsets my virgin-deflorate body. I'm alone in the cottage and I can scream while the orgasm shakes me. Finally I get up with trembling legs and go to warn Delia, that I am indisposed and cannot go out. Finally I get into bed and start the endless string of fingers... They ring at the gate, I finish masturbating while I approach the intercom video. It's Delia, I open the door and she smiles at me:
"Luciana told me about your indisposition... - then she adds -... I'd like to suffer."
I didn't think Luciana had discovered my secret.
I'm a little out of sorts, so Delia says to me:
"Shall we take a bath? Do you want to?" I follow her like an automaton.
She undresses casually as I look at her well-groomed body with its self-sustaining breasts and its shaved pubis that amazes me, it looks like Kathrine's. It is she who undresses me, my breasts are heavier than hers, the weight makes them a little thinner at the junction of the humers, but then they lean against the sternum and the nipples stand out straight, now they even look like two cigarette filters; Delia looks at them and with an instinctive gesture she runs her tongue over her lips. I moan of repressed desire.
In the bathtub we are facing each other with our legs stuck together like scissors, our backs resting and our forearms on the edges. I can't take it anymore and slowly I slide my hand towards my sex, Delia comes before me, slides forward and I feel her foot touching my clitoris. I squint my eyes, the look of her blue irises is mesmerizing:
"Let Rosa go. I know you like her. I'll give you unique, wonderful sensations." Her big toe starts a caressing movement on my little button, I let myself slide towards the center of the tub to increase the contact. It's the first time that I don't get the pleasure myself and the sensation of pleasure is multiplied a hundredfold, when I start to bend Delia intensifies the movement by whispering to me:
"Enjoy, baby, don't be afraid, that's why I'm here." She has the reassuring voice of a friend and my orgasm gushes intense while my pelvis jerks pushing against her limb which is giving me an orgasm of an intensity never experienced before.
She waits for me to calm down, then she makes me sit with my back against her chest, now it's her sharp nipples pressing between my shoulder blades, her hand is carried between my legs, then she takes mine and puts it on her vulva; all I have left is to do to her what I have always done to myself. My way of disorderly fingering her sends her into a guttural tone and orders me to do it:
"Kiss me!" But I've never turned her head and her mouth engulfed mine, inside which her tongue is acting crazy because Delia is in full orgasm. Her fingertip rubs the glans of my clitoris and I imitate her, then what happens is what I never dared to do on my own, two fingers get stuck in the sheath of my vulva and start a mad comings and goings; I turn into a contortionist and I too can penetrate her by masturbating her at the same time. We scream all our irresistible pleasure into each other's mouths; we go on like this until we're exhausted, then I weep so loudly while she strokes my hair and tenderly kisses the back of my neck and shoulders.
We still have our robes on when they play at the gate, Delia has done everything and I find myself in the house two waiters from the nearby restaurant, who put in the middle of a carpet, the house is full of them, a low table, they set it and on each of the two plates they place a half lobster, two cups with a salad of peeled prawn tails, roast chicken legs with black olives, creme-caramel and a bottle of champagne in the bucket. Tip given by Delia who then takes me by the hand, we pass by my room then we go to hers and both wear the sets bought from her. Through her white veil shirt I see the black outfit with the same contrast that my white one sees under her black robe. Then she hands me white hold-ups to wear and so does she; her eight centimeter heeled shoes fit me too, she wears a pair herself, we look at ourselves in the mirror and notice that the casual touch is given by our wet hair combed backwards that leaves the oval of the faces uncovered, immodestly beautiful and without make-up. We leave our shoes on board the carpet, we sit one in front of the other, Turkish style, with our legs crossed; we start to taste the food accompanied by champagne and every time we cross our eyes, we stop the impulse to start having sex again, however, we approach each other's mouths and kiss each other regardless of having them full of food.
The bottle is empty, everything that belongs to the restaurant is in the container outside the door, and the two of us are in the living room, sitting on a small sofa, with a bellyfull glass, half full of real cognac, which we sip slowly while holding our waist and kissing from time to time. Then Delia gets up and loads the stereo system with some L.P.'s that she chooses carefully, takes a brother-in-law's havana from a box and turns it on with consummate skill:
"When I'm playing the man, I like to take care of the details, he says to me." We are shiny to the right point, we finish the distillate and she puts out the cigar, just as the notes of a beguine spread in the living room, I know that record where only slow tracks are engraved.
Delia gets up, I imitate her, we are in each other's arms and we are lulled by the captivating notes. She puts her hands on my hips and I intertwine my fingers behind the back of her neck. We support each other, I draw her towards me and she starts to breathe on my neck to exasperate my desire, then she passes over me with her tongue that finally enters my ear. Delia knows how to stimulate a woman:
"She does everything I do she tells me." And then she releases my breasts, then she rests her hands on them, puts her nipples in the hollow between her thumbs and index fingers and rubs them while the other eight fingers touch the elasticity of my tits, while I, as a good schoolgirl, copy her own movements; our mouths and groins are united and we move our feet imperceptibly to the sound of a slow one.
One of her hands comes off and creeps over the edge of my slipper and caresses my clitoris with the back of her hand, while her fingertips rub her own, I continue to play with her nipples, while I know it will be my turn. I can feel her fingers masturbating both of them, her mouth smells like alcohol and smoke and she's mumbling to me:
"Rosa, my love, I'm enjoying this more than ever." I answer her:
"Me too, thank you, my love." It came naturally to me to use that term; she looks at me and has shiny eyes.
Following the music she pushes me towards her room, makes me sit on the side of the bed, takes off my robe, then she pulls down her breasts against each other and sucks my nipples giving me a poignant sensation, pulls off my stockings and puts my toes in her mouth, first one after the other, then she puts her tongue in the space between my other fingers, finally she takes off my panties that have the part in contact with the vagina soaked in moods that she sucks lasciviously. Now she's kneeling on the bedpost, I understand that she's about to lick my pussy and at that thought my pussy drips, I hear her moan then with her tongue she starts slapping my clitoris and I think I've been dying for so long the orgasm is intense; then I incite her because I want to enjoy it up to the threshold of dementia. Delia almost makes me kneel down in the middle of the bed, she puts herself in the same position at my side, she starts from the back of my neck and counts my back knuckles one by one, while her fingers explore my sheath, two have already entered and when her tongue reaches my ass she's pushing the third one in. I don't understand anything anymore, I want her to lick it inside me too, so I put my cheek to the pillow, I bring my hands back and I open it and she is quick to push the tip of my tongue inside me. Now she's wild and wants to stick my fourth finger too, I want it too and I'm wiggling to make it easier. Her stiffened tongue explores my sphincter, with her hand she fucks me and I scream, scream, scream into the softness of the pillow. Even Delia can't take it anymore and with circumspection she turns me over on my back without taking my fingers out of my vagina and finally she gives me her shaved vulva to lapp, suck, devour and I do it with greed using her lips and tongue and with a finger I sneak into her asshole. We wiggle wildly and I have the impression that once finished I won't have a drop of lifeblood.
We lie down beside her, Delia has sucked two of her fingers wet with my moods and the other two to lick me. We calm down for a moment but we are not full then she guides me in a new erotic game, she makes me lie on top of her, she opens her pussy with two fingers, she tells me to do the same, the inner parts of our vaginas the most sensitive come into contact, we remove the fingers and she starts to make the clitoris rub against each other and I follow her movement mine while I go up and down and vice versa. Now I've grabbed her elastic buttocks and I'm going to fuck her up while she introduces two fingers into my still virgin ass. The orgasms follow each other until we are exhausted, then we lie exhausted and happy and she says to me:
"It's Saturday soon, then Sunday. We've got two days to ourselves..."
Maybe I haven't used up all the sap, because my pussy starts dripping again, so Delia goes and licks it and as soon as she moves she puts her pussy on my mouth and it was one of the most exciting 69 of my life.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back