yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I could feel the hemp rope hug on my skin.
I was sure that the care with which my husband had prepared his instruments would protect me from any mark or abrasion, but I also knew that the way those strings marked my mind there was no remedy capable of soothing the strength of emotions.
I felt obscene, bound in midair in a way that was both decomposed and harmonious in a wingless flight that brought my senses close to the ecstasy of paradise.
The complex design of the ropes on my body held me captive but left all my orifices well exposed and available.
My man, a professional photographer, loved to use me as his model and whore because of my very white skin, my elegant but shapely physique and above all because of the splendid copper cascade that formed my hair.
Red and white matched perfectly with the color of the scarlet hemp ropes that were the trademark of his works.
When I was freed from the satin bandage my eyes quickly adapted to the soft light of the room.
Our guests were sitting on the elegant white leather sofa a few meters away from me, which I was slowly spinning suspended in the void.
His eyes were those of a fair that savored the taste of the prey, while slowly she caressed his neck using her mouth.
Max teased them with skillful gestures, pretending to tie knots that were already perfect only to let his skillful fingers slide over my flesh and highlight my perfect shape.
In the meantime, our guest had made his wife Elisa turn by sliding the zipper of her dress down until she left a perfect back and a brazenly round butt uncovered.
When the fabric of the dress touched the parquet Elisa was left wearing only the dizzying heels of her Manolo Blahnick and a mischievous smile painted on her lips.
I saw them both approaching my body wrapped in scarlet ropes.
They were moving in silence, already determined to start a brazen exchange that needed no consent.
I felt his hands on my skin, my man had prepared me as the most sumptuous of Christmas presents and he was preparing to discard me like an impatient child.
The warmth of his mouth between my man's thighs made me wince while with the eye thing I saw Elisa with the palms of her hands resting on the wall while she was receiving the same service from my man.
The cocks entered almost in unison, violating our intimacy with the same decision our moans had violated the silence in the room.
Lost in emptiness and completely powerless, the only thing I could do was welcome the lashes of pleasure that invaded my body in a symphony of emotions played with fingers, mouth and cock at an increasingly overwhelming rhythm.
"Now get my ass!"
The words came out of Elisa's lips with a decision that didn't admit exceptions, I could see her obscenely exposed, while each blow swung her breast as my man approached an overwhelming orgasm.
Her husband too, after an endless series of lunges between my thighs, was approaching pleasure, his blackened dick, now embossed by my moods, made its way into my body without any effort.
"Where do you want it?"
He asked me in a broken voice as I felt his cock about to explode."
"Fill me up with all the..."
The obscene jet invaded my pussy, starting to drip on the floor and I couldn't do anything to hold it.
My man had detached himself from Elisa and now the three of them were around me enjoying my naked body embraced by the ropes dripping honey on the floor.
"You let them use you as a cumshot again... you deserve to be punished for that, you know?"
I tried to answer, but the width of Max's dick stuck down my throat prevented me from doing it.
His hands decided to "use" me beautifully, while simulating an intercourse with my throat, using it as if it was literally a cunt soaked and cozy.
Tears mingled with the sounds of an intense orgasm as her fingers skillfully touched me between her thighs.
The cum flowed sumptuously into my mouth.
I didn't even pretend to swallow knowing that the thick honey drip from my lips would make the "punishment" that I was agonizing even more decisive and exciting.
The two men had sat down on the sofa, completely naked and ready to enjoy the final act of my evening of submission and pleasure.
"Will you stick it up my ass or my pussy?"
I said it carelessly, as if I was asking Elisa what she wanted to drink.
The huge black rubber strap-on my friend wore around her waist was the size of my wrist and inside me the idea of haggling with her as if I were a piece of meat for slaughter had literally flooded my thighs.
"Your man just fucked me in the ass, now it's your turn..."
I faked horror when that huge black toe got between my buttocks.
"At least get me wet!"
My plea painted a smile on Elisa's lips, I saw her come at me with a cheeky look and lean her ass just inches away from my face.
"Come on, bitch, earn your spit!"
My tongue made its way through the warmth of her thighs, asshole and clitoris caressed with a skill worthy of a bitch who enthusiastically licks her master's hand.
The orgasm I slowly felt dripping on my face was accompanied by a moan of intense pleasure.
I felt the eyes of the two males on me while respecting the pacts Elisa lubricated my anus with a generous dose of saliva.
Before closing my eyes and letting it sink inside me I opened my mouth to scream, but I found on my lips the mouth of the man I loved and his strong arms holding me still while slowly the black rubber pole began to swing me in the void with its ferocious thrusts.
The next morning, while we were having breakfast all together on the seashore of that night made of forbidden emotions, only the caresses of the hemp on my skin and an expression of pleasure on our faces were left.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back