yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
For a few years I've been coaching at the football school of my city's sports club. Very sexting category. We always trained in the afternoon, but this year, in order to be able to manage all the categories at appropriate times, our shift was moved to late afternoon, from 19 to 20.30.
I have to say, that initially it was a nuisance for me, coming home three times a week to my wife well after 9pm, but then getting used to it became, especially in the warmer months, a fortune.
By the way, at the same time in the regulation field, the second category team was training and it was gradually a pleasure to watch grown men in shorts lying behind a balloon.
For me, a lifelong admirer of the male as well as the pussy, albeit in secret, was the reason that made me like the time shift the most.
My colleague mister of the second one, new among this year's coaches, by the way, was a nice guy. He's a cop by trade and a football coach on the beat. He also brought his second, also a cop, both married and with children like me.
Even among the second category footballers there were some really remarkable males, the age ranged from boys in their twenties to almost forty, but the testosterone in some of them was really overflowing.
Little by little I made friends with coach Dario and his helper, Pasquale, so much so that after training we sometimes went for a pizza or a drink, together with some of the players. Although in my mint every now and then I made a few films about some of them, everything was limited to a few saws, in my bathroom at home, and this excitement that pervaded me also charged me in intimate relationships with my wife, always keeping me hot and eager to unload my cock and my lust.
Things changed when, for work on some showers, I found myself in the locker room together with the second category. Already at the moment of changing for training, I could peek at the statuesque physicists of some of them, who, while remaining in their underwear, showed without embarrassment the body aware of their physical prowess. Dario, too, for God's sake, was a good-looking marshmallow without clothes: he was 1.90 meters tall, well defined muscles, well-groomed hair on his pecs and legs, and well-filled underwear, at least at first glance. Pasquale, although a little shorter, was no less and his blue eyes framed a manly face like a heart attack.
Certainly I had to control my impulses and I began to fear the moment of showers, when, risking an erection in front of everyone, I could fuck up and become everyone's joke. So I really tried to deflect my mind during training, but with little result. After the training, I did everything I could to drag it out by talking to the parents of my boys, making sure that when I got back in the locker room, almost everyone would be showered and so I could not risk anything. Instead, when I came in, it was all a bustle of hard asses and dangling peas. There were those who were drying themselves naked without embarrassment, those who were just in their underwear and those who were still in the shower.
I began to undress myself very calmly, and trying not to get caught, I threw a few glances here and there, as it does among men in the locker room, not so much to taste but to make a comparison. Who hasn't?
Well, there were four or five guys who were really impressive in both body and clapper. Who knows how lucky their women are. As I lingered undressing, I saw myself getting out of the shower, Mr Dario. my breath stopped. A really gorgeous male. A very handsome man, with those firm and protruding buttocks, pronounced pecs and that hair on his wet body that made him terribly sexy in my eyes. That first time I couldn't get a good look at his dick, and then I could peek at it more calmly other times. Pasquale, besides having an enviable physique, also had a really remarkable bird. At rest you could already see its width and everyone was apostrophizing it mandingo. Not that I was disfigured from that point of view with my 18cm of substance and my massive but well placed physique.
In the meantime, I was jerking myself off thinking of myself in bed with John or Easter, and yet we began to frequent each other with their wives, cementing our friendship more and more.
In all that time I had always behaved impeccably, at least in my eyes, not letting my desire to be a man slip through my fingers, but most probably, as I will understand later, someone had noticed my stealthy eyes.
One evening, as always, I lingered to enter the locker room, having also had the opportunity of a meeting with the parents of my boys, so relaxed I walked towards the locker room, sure that no one was there. As I was walking in, I felt myself pull on my shoulder and I turned around. It was Dario who was returning from a short jog to relax his muscles. laughing and joking, we entered together into the locker room, now deserted.
Shit, what do I do now, I was thinking to myself, but showing outward confidence and bravado. I undressed calmly, making sure Dario got into the open showers before me.
In the meantime the caretaker had come in to tell us he was leaving and left us the keys to lock up.
When I got in the shower too, he had turned towards the tiles and I could admire that marble ass, white from the tan, without hair. I'd swoop in, open his buttocks and lick the hole for hours.
I put myself under the thighs of the water and started to wash myself, I too turned towards the tiles so we had our backs to each other. When he also noticed my presence, we began to talk about this and that, until he asked me a strange question.
"Do you ever shave your privates? If you've noticed all these guys today shave their dicks," but do women today really like a male hairless? Well, uh...
Without turning around I replied "I don't shave, I don't like it, of course I shave my hair so as not to look like an orangutan, but the man must be a man in my opinion.
"Many people shave because without hair they say that their dick looks longer" I added, but if you don't need it...." and left the sentence hanging.
"You're right, you don't need it," he replied, and neither do I, what do you say? he replied.
I turned around because his question seemed implicitly to ask me to turn to him. He turned to my side too, and his dick stood up in all its power. Another lump in my throat. I couldn't take my eyes out of there and my mouth was without salivation and my dick was starting to show signs of liking that show. I was able to say with false confidence "I'd say you don't need it".
He put his finger on his lips as if to say to be silent and with the other hand he signalled me to come closer. But I was petrified. What the fuck did this guy want now?
"OHHHH, he said whisper to me, will you move and come closer?"
Then like an automaton, he felt my legs moving towards him. When I got close, he said to me with candid air, "you have a chance to touch what I've known you've been wanting for months, do it." I moved my hand and closed it on his pole. I had another man's hard cock in my hand. I was intoxicated and didn't know whether to move or not and he in turn took my cock in his hands, only instead of standing still he started a slow saw. I closed my eyes and my breath became heavy. then i felt his mouth near my ear whispering to me: "you can move your hand too, i know you want me, i've seen how you've always looked at me in subtext, and even if you didn't notice it, i've looked at you too and you excite me, i get excited by guys like you". said this he put his tongue in my mouth, which i greeted with initial surprise but then reciprocated with desire. He put his hands on my shoulders, pushing them down, making me realize that he wanted me to lower myself between his legs. I wanted it, I wanted it. I found that long but not wide cudgel in front of my face and I didn't beg to open my mouth and take it down my throat. It had been months since I had fucked a male, I had had my secret experiences, but always evaluated carefully so as not to fuck me. dario was too tempting and I was immediately taken by the lust and the sluttyness that often hides inside a male bsx, who is in abstinence from cock for too long.
I was really good at pumping him with my mouth because I could feel it and I saw him enjoying it and he was holding my head with his hands fucking my mouth, then he left it, making me take the initiative. at one point, however, I lazai and crushed him with my back against the tiles of the shower still shaky. I kissed him and then I turned him face to the wall. I licked his back and I lowered myself until I slung my tongue between those firm buttocks. The smell of a man. He arched his back and spread his legs well, allowing me to get deep into his little hole.
"Lick well you make me enjoy, lick the male hole" and I really tried to enjoy that unreachable hole.
Then again he took the initiative and pulled me up and slammed me face to the wall with my face crushed on the tiles, he leaned behind me making me feel his strength and his presence and above all I felt that cudgel pressing on my ass. He started licking my ears, saying, "I know you want me, I know you do, and I want you, I want your ass."
I felt his hand go down my back and sneak up my ass until my index finger found my hole. He teased him for a little while and then he started to press and feel his finger go inside discovering my bowels. "Shit, what a buttery ass you've got, your finger slipped in without a problem, then I have to take care of it". I felt my middle finger leaning against the hole and sliding along my index finger made its way inside me. What a fucking pleasure I felt, two fingers in the ass that he wisely turned to make me enjoy it. Then I felt another finger enter and I arched my back to encourage penetration. A spanking brought me back to reality, he pulled out his fingers and knelt down behind me licking that hole that had been widened just enough to get his tongue in. I could feel his shaggy beard stimulating me around the hole.
"I was right to say you had an ass to take our vacation." She pulled herself up and out of her beauty she pulled out a condom that she put on quickly and then leaned the chapel against my hole. I was always slightly bent over, my face on the wet tiles and he was holding one hand on my back from behind to force me still pressed against the tiles and the other one was driving his hard cock to the entrance of my hole.
When he started to push the walls of my hole opened instantly and he slipped inside me with ease, maybe too much that surprised him. "What a male bitch you are," he said, "you've already got a nice, busted ass. So you really like dick. You're gonna feel how a real man fucks you."
He slowly started his inside out, while I took immense pleasure in feeling full of his sex plucking me. I enjoyed on the physical plane, for that club that opened me in two and on the mental plane the idea of that fantastic male that was dario who was making me his.
After a while he made me move away from the wall, but always in a standing position, while with one hand I held me by the side with the other he brought himself in front of me and began to saw me.
Mamma mia, having a dick in the ass while who fucks you is also sawing you.... I didn't resist for long because after five minutes I splashed my cum on the floor. Each contraction corresponded to a jet of cum and at the same time a contraction to the asshole that wrapped the dick of darrio pumping it to the ugly. Not even two minutes after my cumshot, I heard him coming out of me and while he was taking off the condom he asked me to get down on my knees in front of him and he flooded my face with his hot cum, while his mouth was pouring out guttural rales of extreme pleasure.
"Wow what a fuck," he said to me as his dripping cock dripped. he brought his fingers to my face to collect his sperm and passed it to my lips, he pressed it, and I knew he wanted to put his finger full of his moods in my mouth, but I didn't open it, having never done such a thing.
"Don't worry, he said, it's all right. I enjoyed it like a pig and I hope you did, too." As he pulled me up again he started shaving me again with his tongue in my mouth and squeezing my cock. Then with a slap on my ass he said: "you've got an ass I'll have a hard time without, so if the occasion comes up again in absolute privacy, we can take some more satisfaction" and winked at me. "Just be careful we don't get caught."
"It's all right with me, I said, you've given me a lot of pleasure, but you have to be really careful."
We got dressed, not without a few more kisses and teasing, we closed the locker room and we each went our separate ways that night, which for me was unforgettable........... (continues).

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back