yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Late afternoon on the last day of 2018.
Preparations for the big dinner are in full swing. Lena is setting the table properly. Red napkins folded like a star on an all-white tablecloth with little blue flowers scattered here and there. Three glasses for each, all the cutlery you need. The dishes will be brought to the table ready from the kitchen. Max (Massimo), Lena's husband, takes care of the fire in the fireplace. He keeps it alive and gives us a maxim of his: "Fire is like women, you always have to tease it" We all laugh. My wife Giulia also laughs, all caught up in vegetables. She's preparing two side dishes and two hors d'oeuvres. I, Leo, am at the stove. The boar ragout for the pappardelle is ready. I'm cooking a chicken with peppers. A summer dish for New Year's Eve? Looks like it. Max would like to light the candles on the table, but it's early, so he opens a bottle of white wine, fresh, from the fridge. Glasses and bottle in hand goes round and round. Let's drink to the four of us, to our longstanding friendship. We're all over sixty and we've been friends for over forty.
It's 7:30, the chicken is almost ready. Max is sighing. I ask him, "What's wrong?" Dry answer: "I'm hungry." With all these smells, we all feel a bit peckish. General appeal: "If we eat now is there a problem?" It's a chorus of no. Max lights the candles. I'll put the pasta water on the boil and we'll start with the appetizers. We chat, we eat, we laugh. Now it's pappardelle. Max and I will do the encore. We drink. Chianti red, firm, room temperature, goes down which is a delight. We uncork a Morellino di Scansano and drink it again. Fruit, dessert and sparkling wine, coffee, macecaffè. The heat of the fireplace, the heat of the radiators and the wine forced us all to wear short-sleeved T-shirts.
It's 9:20 and we've finished dinner. Two hours and forty at midnight, what do we do? We don't have to go out. It's cold, it's raining and even though we're in a nice place I don't think there are outdoor parties. We're in Poppi in a rented apartment. There's a TV, but no one wants to watch it. We're sitting around a square table, over the tablecloth there are still glasses of grappa. "Shall we play the bottle?" All three of them laugh while I stay serious. "We're not 18 anymore" is the answer in unison. "Since we're older, we could give up kissing and fondling and move on to something more substantial. Otherwise, you propose something." You look into each other's eyes, each seeks consensus in their respective spouses. We all agree. Glasses off, tablecloth off. Empty bottle of Morellino and we're ready.
"Let's set the rules," I say. "Everyone must declare not what they would like but what they are willing to do to others. Since none of us are lesbians or gays, we can also refuse. For example, if it's Lena who's willing to kiss and Giulia is indicated, she can refuse. It's Giulia's turn to turn the bottle anyway. Everything we do shouldn't take more than a minute."
"All right," they say in chorus. It's Lena's turn to start the game and makes herself available for a kiss. First round and the bottle indicates Giulia who refuses and makes herself available for a kiss. The bottle turns and points to Max. He does not refuse. They get up, smile, get closer. His arms around her neck. Mouths touching, they open and the kiss starts. The stopwatch starts, too. Lena and I look at them smiling. They put effort into it, heads tilt, tongues wiggle. They hug even tighter. It's a game, but it's quite an effect to see one's wife kissing another. Giulia seems kidnapped, she participates with intensity. She rubs herself and blocks Max's face with her hands. She likes it. I could have sworn it. But how long does a minute last? It's an eternity. I'm starting to get excited. End of time, they both fall off, they both have red faces, smile and look each other in the eye, say nothing. It seems like a wish finally come true.
They sit down and it's Max's turn. "I'm willing to massage your boobs." The bottle turns and refers to Giulia. We all smile. They get up, Max stands behind Giulia and puts his hands under her shirt. Giulia yells "I'm freezing" and moves away. "Sorry, sorry" says Max and puts his hands on the radiator. After a while he puts his hand on Giulia's face and asks if the temperature is okay. Giulia agrees. They get better like before and Max puts his hands back on again, we see them sliding under his shirt. They get to the right point, you can tell he's tucking them under her bra and starts groping. She moves slowly, her hands are small but she doesn't lose an inch of those tits. From Giulia's face you can understand the pleasure. She's getting excited. I'd like to see her nipples. I imagine them hard and straight. Max kisses her on the cheek. Lena and I look at each other and together we shoot: "The kiss wasn't planned." We say it harshly. They look at us with weird faces. They can't tell if we're joking or serious. It's a moment, then everyone laughs. Max goes on, Giulia closes her eyes sometimes. I think Max isn't just fondling her boobs. In that position, I think Giulia feels all of Max's excitement. One minute is still a long time. It passes anyway and they both seem really satisfied.
It's Giulia's turn again, I see her undecided, she doesn't know what to propose. She thinks about it a bit more then: "I'm willing to let her kiss my tits". All in chorus: "It doesn't count. You have to say what you're willing to do". "Okay," she says, "then I'm willing to touch, then I'm willing to massage my penis." I knew the weather would heat up fast. He turns the bottle over, and when he stops, he points to Lena. She obviously doesn't have a penis, so it's her turn. I can see by your eyes that you want to get even. "What Julia said." The bottle turns, turns, turns and stops at Max's. Fuck, I'm still dry, hopefully well, I think inside. They get up, she gets in front of her husband, unzips his pants, slides them down, then pulls down her panties. I thought so, Max is nice after the rubbing and groping with Giulia. Lena certainly has warm hands because Max doesn't back down. They look into each other's eyes. Lena works with two hands. One caresses the balls and the other the penis. She screws him and then slowly masturbates him. It's a slow but effective movement. Max is getting excited, and slowly, slowly he gets hard. Giulia is looking closely at Max's penis, she's comparing it to mine. We're pretty much on the same level. Max is helping Lena by moving his pelvis slightly. It's an exciting show but it ends. Strangely, no one's talking. No comment. We're all caught up in the game. But the faces are cheerful.
Max has pulled himself together and now he turns the bottle over, thinks about it a bit and then: "I'm willing to kiss boobs". I saw a flash in Giulia's eyes. She hopes to be the lucky one. No. It's Lena's turn again. She's shorter than Max, so he sits down and she stands in front. He lifts up his shirt, undoes his bra and two round tits pop out. Slightly saggy but still two nice tits. Two swollen nipples stick out on two large, dark haloes. It's a spectacle. Max puts his hands on her hips, approaches her and with his tongue starts twirling around her nipples. She spins around them, now one, now the other. She sucks them, she bites them. With his hands he tries to bring the two breasts closer together so he can lick both nipples. Lena is high. Max is doing a great job, he's getting her all excited. I think it helps a lot, too, to be watched by us. That long minute now seems too short. That's why it's over. Lena's putting her shirt back on and she's struggling to get away from Max.
It's Lena's turn to spin the bottle. She's on a roll and I'm expecting a proposal up to the moment. She doesn't disappoint me. "I'm willing to be a Spaniard." Wow. What a situation. I think it's going to be hard to stop now. I hope the damn bottle spins towards me. No, it's turning towards Giulia. Obviously he refuses, but he says the same thing again. The bottle turns and finally it's my turn. Right now I wish it was Lena, but it's okay. This time Giulia sits and I stand. She pulls up her shirt and then unbutton her bra. My wife's two magnificent tits come out. These are also slightly saggy but big and firm. I pull down my pants and briefs. My he's ready, tight enough. Giulia's shirt is annoying though. She takes everything off, even her bra. She's gorgeous, smiling and excited. I put it between the breasts. She squeezes them with her hands and grabs my penis. I move up and down, and the penis peeps out between her breasts. What a treat. Max and Lena are watching, and I get even more excited. I push my pelvis up and the chapel almost reaches her lips. Giulia pulls out her tongue to lick it. "Stop! No sucking," says Lena. Giulia laughs and now she moves. She lifts her tits one at a time and runs out a massage to raise a dead man. There's nothing dead, on the contrary. He's alive and hard, with a shiny chapel. Eager for a mouth. Minute's up." But these minutes don't last shit." Everybody's laughing and I'm laughing a little less. We'll pull ourselves together. It's my turn. I'm ready. One bang, two, three, a hundred barrels. It's fucking midnight and we didn't even notice. Let's get the champagne out, open up and toast. Let's exchange kisses and good luck. Let's drink a little more to get the alcohol level back up to the right level. We look out for a moment and, even though it's raining, we can see several fireworks in the sky. Both from the village and on the hills opposite. It's a beautiful sight, but it's cold and we go back inside. Let's start again.
It's my turn. I surprise them all with: "I am available for the kiss" I have the bottle in my hand but I don't turn it over. I'm waiting for reactions. Lena's first. "Have you reconsidered? You're the one who wanted to play this game?" It's Giulia's turn: "Are there any problems? Don't you feel like going on?" Max, with a visibly upset face : "If you don't feel like going on, we'll stop. We can't make you do things you might regret". I look them all in the face. I keep them on their toes. Then : "I said kiss. I didn't say in the mouth. I want to give it there." Now they're all laughing, and the level of excitement is getting very high. I turn the bottle over. Spin, spin, spin, slow down, stop. Giulia. My wife. Now that little bit of modesty left must go to hell. I take Giulia by the hips, I lift her onto the table. Between Max and Lena. May they see well. I take off her shoes, pants and panties. I sit in front of her. I draw her closer. I put her legs on my shoulders and dive into her pussy. She's moist with herself. She's already excited. I'd like to go slow but a minute now is very short. With my tongue I touch her clitoris, then I go to her big lips, I creep, I try to go deep. She can't stand still. She moves her pelvis swaying, I can feel her moods growing. I move my tongue frantically, to the sides, back and forth. He starts panting and moaning. I return to the clitoris and pacify him. It's so much pleasure that it tends to elude me. I try to..... The minute is over. I have such a desire to make love that I can't take it anymore. I look at others and I get the same feelings. Giulia is mad, annoyed by the interruption. She withdraws on panties and pants but she doesn't wear shoes. She sits down and now it's her turn. She picks up the bottle and "I feel like making love. Are you in? Let's go on, what's gonna happen? Are we all agreed? "Three's the answer.
In our long friendship and acquaintance we had talked about it many times about a couple's exchange. On a couple of occasions we even tried to make it happen but then we got a bit stuck. This evening, or rather this morning, we all have the awareness and above all the desire to do it. We are all reciprocally in love with our partner and so we don't risk putting the existing relationships in crisis. I am sure instead that the mutual relationships will be even more solid and lasting. This can also be part of a great friendship.
He starts the bottle and only makes two laps. Max is the lucky one. Still looking for mutual consent. That's all we're waiting for, everybody. Max takes off his pants and briefs and sits down, Giulia undresses too and then sits on Max. She slips it into her pussy and starts to move. Seeing your wife kissing another guy is one thing, seeing her fuck another guy is a physical, almost painful feeling. You feel chills on every inch of your body. I see them bouncing around in the chair. From the way they look at each other, it's clear that the pleasure is at its maximum. I look at Lena, she has two eyes that express all the excitement of the scene but also the desire to do it. Immediately, immediately. I too have longed for Lena so many times and ... "Enough" bursts out after wink at Lena. Max and Giulia stop, a slight look of hatred escapes their eyes. I continue: "Enough guys, you can't. I can't stand it." They look at me with their mouths open, waiting for something else. "I've imagined so many times that all this could happen, but now I'm not ready, I'm sorry." Mouths close, looks become strange, disappointment is on everyone's face. I wait a few moments but nobody speaks. Then I talk: "On the chair is uncomfortable, why don't we all go to the bed?" Giulia answers me with sound, fuck you. Max smiles. Lena takes me by the hand and we go to the room. Half naked are running after us Giulia and Max.
It's six in the morning, January 1, 2019. I get up, go to the bathroom. I'm all naked but the radiators are still on and it's not cold. I pee and go back to bed. Lena's not here, she was certainly uncomfortable. She must be sleeping in the other bed upstairs. The four of us in bed is not the best. Max is there. On his stomach on the left side of the bed. Under the covers like Giulia who's in the middle. I'm on their right. I hug Giulia. She's still all naked. I cling to her. We had fun tonight. All four of us. We did everything. We did what we said and imagined we'd do so many times but we never could. I think we should be thanking the alcohol for making us lose our inhibitory restraints. I'm sure we'll do it again. I close my eyes and I flash the night scenes in the dim light of an abat-jour. My excitement rekindles. I caress Giulia, I touch her tits, with one hand I touch her pussy, she's still wet with moods. I insinuate a finger and the stimulation awakens her. She turns her head, looks at me, smiles and kisses me. I put my left arm under her neck and with my hand I can massage a tit. The other hand, her right hand, takes her right hand and goes up to Max's penis. He's all naked too. Giulia doesn't back down, you don't get full of sex. She caresses Max gently, and I caress her. It doesn't take long, Max wakes up and looks at us. The abat-jour is still on. We watch it inviting. He's in.
He comes over and grabs Giulia, he passes his hands all over her. He kisses her on the mouth. It's a long kiss, full of desire. "Will you make us a sandwich?" Max opens his eyes wide and: "Now? I'm not hungry." "Wake the fuck up," I say. "A sandwich but with Giulia." Open your eyes wide and "I'm fucking in." We both look at Giulia, she doesn't answer but her eyes speak for her. Ten minutes of cuddling, kissing, licking and touching and we're ready. I do the slice downstairs, Giulia on her stomach slips into my pussy. He's our companatico. Max with a bit of saliva moistens her hole and then, slowly he penetrates her ass. He's the upstairs slice. Didn't hurt her. We're moving slow. We gotta pick up the pace. Giulia doesn't moan, she yells. She's got "yeses" coming out of her lips over and over again. "Si, si, si, così" "Ohh, si, si, si, si". We're at the height of excitement. We're bursting out of the night but we're putting in all our remaining effort. Giulia's voice is at a higher level now, shouting, "Yes, don't stop, please. Yes, yes, yes". We enjoy almost all three of us together, we're exhausted. We're in seventh heaven, dripping with moods but satisfied. We stay for a few minutes in the same position. We savour with our minds what we've done physically. The mere thought that all this might happen again leaves us with dessert in our mouths. We release ourselves from the bond. All three of us on our stomachs in the air on the bed. Only then do we realize Lena. "After breakfast, I want the same treatment."

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back