yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Strangely enough, my mind was clear of thoughts; I felt light and satisfied. How many years I had waited to try that experience.
I arrived home and, without hesitation, I took a shower before my wife arrived and without giving too many explanations.
I rested both the tube of cream and the bottle of oil in the drawer where I kept my shaving kit, where my wife would never come to look around, and waited for her arrival.
I greeted her with a big hug, which she appreciated very much and I offered her a pizza in one of the best pizzerias in the place. I booked and she happily went to prepare it.
I followed the therapy suggested by Mimmo, so, since that evening, I started using oil, both on nipples and perineum. She had talked about a slight tingling, instead of tingling I felt a real heat that radiated even in the surrounding areas, not at all unpleasant.
The next morning, he touched the cream and, as per his prescription, besides the external mucosa, by sliding his finger, I also put some in the rectum.
The following Thursday, and again the other Thursday, we met and I had the opportunity to appreciate his cock more and more.
He wanted to check the effect of his oil on the nipples, which after fifteen days of treatment, just touching them, became hard and straight and, if touched, made me horny in a paroxysmal way.
The same thing happened in the anal area, which became more and more sensitive.
"I think you're ready; next Thursday will be a special day, what do you think?" he said.
After a moment of hesitation, I answered him:
"Yes, all right, although I'm a bit scared."
"Afraid, of what?" he added.
"You'll like it more than you like taking it in your mouth now."
And so he made me kneel down in front of him and he wanted a blowjob, he said, complete. In fact, I hadn't swallowed his semen yet, and now he wanted me to do it.
It came in my mouth and, in order not to make me spit it out, he held my head stuck to his pubis when he cummed.
It was really big, but I had to swallow it so hard, I had to swallow it.
At first the feeling was one of devout submission, so I did it gladly, but then a slight nausea accompanied me for the rest of the afternoon.
Before saying goodbye, she suggested that I use the oil, with which I wet nipples and perineum, even on the small hole, warning me that the possible burning, which I would feel, would last only a few minutes.
"I'll send you a WhatsApp and tell you how to prepare for next Thursday."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You'll have the information on Monday."
Then... no more messages, so he kept me on my toes until the next Monday.
"Good morning, my friend, how are you?"
"Good morning, my friend, how are you?" I said...
"So Thursday is coming up. Are you convinced about what we want to do?" he said.
"If you think it's ready, I'll say yes."
"I'm convinced of it, but you must be too, and if you're ready, I want to tell you a few things," he said.
"First of all, since this is your first time, it would be good to do it without a condom. We know each other pretty well by now, and we know that we don't have any health problems, so nothing hinders us. But you have to do a good internal cleaning."
"Do I have to have an enema?" I asked.
"No, I'd rather have an anal shower, just water, without ruining the intestinal flora.
Now I'll explain: use the shower cord, take off the shower head; watch the gasket, take it off too. The jet must be gentle and lukewarm water;
you'll repeat it three times, in the end only clean water should come out.
Try to hold the liquid each time, as much as you can.
In secundis: if you can, try for a couple of days before, not to have sexual intercourse, neither with your wife nor alone, so that your desire is high enough".
I was restless; I didn't think I had to do what I had seen my wife and someone else do so many times.
All I did was say, "Okay," and underneath it all, a little excitement was already creeping into my brain.
I lived those three days with relative calm. Although intimately, I was looking forward to Thursday. I stayed with my wife as always: supermarket shopping, afternoon stroll, dinner and TV.
On Thursday morning, as usual, I got up early, prepared coffee and took it to bed, then waited for her to leave for the senior center.
As soon as this happened, with a strange agitation I went to the bathroom, the big one with the tub. I got naked and unscrewed the shower head, removed the gasket, as Mimmo had suggested, and adjusted the water jet. When it was lukewarm to the right point, I put myself in the tub like a sheep and leaned on the hole, which I had wetted with gel and cautiously pushed into the end of the hose. I hesitated for a moment, but then when I felt the water fill my intestine, that warmth startled me.
A new sensation I'd never felt before.
The first wash lasted no more than thirty seconds. I turned off the tap and stayed in that position for a couple of minutes. The effect was immediate, a movement of the bowels made me realize that I couldn't wait any longer; I detached myself from the hose and violently emptied myself.
I waited a quarter of an hour and repeated the operation and then another quarter of an hour and did another. This time I was really clean.
I took a shower and then went to relax on the bed.
Rather than eating, I had a quick snack, I left the house and went on my date.
When I got to his place, I buzzed the intercom but got no answer.
It seemed strange to me, so I waited five minutes and tried again, nothing!
"Do you want to see if he's reconsidered?" I made up my mind to call.
After a few empty calls, because I couldn't reach him, I got the connection; "I'm on my way; I missed the train, just wait 15 minutes."
I was relieved and I answered:
"Okay sure, don't worry; I'm under your door."
I walked back and forth on the sidewalk, looking at the clock several times. It seemed like an eternity, then, finally, I saw it coming.
He was breathless, he must have run the whole way on foot.
He saw me, we said goodbye and opened the door. We projected ourselves into the hallway.
When we entered the study, he made me hold a handbag in his hand as he opened the window of the waiting room.
"Come, let's go that way," and he led me into his study.
I placed the handbag on his desk, and I saw that it contained a lubricating gel and condoms.
I thought he gave me three enemas and then bought condoms?.
He read my mind and calmed me down:
"They could serve as a last resort; don't worry!" and he drew me to himself.
Are you calm? Not easy... I still wondered why I was there and who made me do it, when he led me into the other room.
Only then did I realize that Mimmo, maybe the night before, had prepared the "wedding thalamus". He had moved the desk and laid the tatami on the floor; he had covered it with a sheet like a bed, including two pillows, placed on top.
"Come on, let's get undressed over there" and headed for the next bathroom.

Once naked, I approached the mug to move, but his presence inhibited me, so he intervened and said to me:
"Sit her down," and he walked away just enough to make me more comfortable.
There and then, I thought about the role I was playing; I would have liked to retrace my steps, but instead I sat down and felt him leave.
Hearing the roar, he came closer, knelt down. He opened my legs to see the jet, but then he put his finger and pushed my cock backwards. The jet changed direction and hit my balls and my asshole.
Not content, he passed me toilet paper and I had to dry myself like women do. I guess I was ashamed, but I was too excited to run away.
I threw the paper in the toilet and flushed the toilet.
Mimmo sat on the bidet and washed his cock and balls, then I sat down and he wanted to wash me. He took the liquid soap and soaped me, lingering mainly on the anal area. To do this he was practically on my side and his penis was rubbing against my face. I couldn't do it, so I opened my mouth and started sucking him. He loved it; then he stopped, handed me a towel and we headed for the "bedroom".
The final scene was to bring a long mirror to the side of the mattress, and noticing my questioning gaze, he said:
"If you don't want to watch while we do it, I'll take it off."
I didn't answer; by then I was completely taken by that situation.
The two pillows were placed in the center of the tatami, made me kneel and bend forward, resting my belly on the pillows.
In this position my ass was completely exposed and my physiotherapist stood behind me and sunk his face between my buttocks; I felt his tongue go up and down. Shamelessly, I opened them with my hands, so much so that his tongue went into the hole, making me snap forward.
His warm tongue, his saliva, his breath were leading me to the most complete loss of will but also of restraint.
As I turned my eyes, I saw, reflected in the mirror, a hard film, where I was one of the main actors.
Mimmo stopped and I distinctly saw him take the gel; he made a lot of it go down in the groove of his buttocks. The feeling of cold gave me a shiver, so much so that I stiffened.
"Good... relax!" and slapped me on the buttock.
He began to massage the groove of the buttocks, adding more gel on his middle finger and, this time, slowly, he carried it on the rosette.
He pushed and slid it all in.
All he could tell me was to be quiet, but he had already started moving it back and forth.
Actually I didn't feel any pain, maybe a little discomfort, but it disappeared right away. He took his finger away, and always from the mirror, I saw that he pressed the bottle of gel on his chapel, and then lubricated the whole rod. I understood that the time had come: he made me lie down more on the pillows and pulled my pelvis upwards.
He spread my legs, settled between them and, holding his cock with one hand, brought it closer to my anus. He pointed at the chapel and pushed slowly but firmly enough that he slipped easily into my sphincter. I stopped him with one hand on my belly, more out of modesty than pain; he stopped for a moment, almost as if to make me get used to it; then with determination he pushed hard and it all went into me.
He began to fuck me: the inside/outside was felt; a pain more mental than physical. I didn't think it was true what I had often heard and read: actually the fear of taking it in the ass was more a mental pain than physical.
Then I had the feeling that my rectum had adjusted to the presence of that dick; it seemed to me as if I had sheathed it and the rubbing of the chapel, when the dick touched the prostate, caused a very pleasant pain, which radiated into my belly.
His rhythm was increasing, I could feel him pushing himself deeper and deeper into me; his balls banging on me, and at one point I had the strange feeling as if I was pissing myself.
I was all wet, pleasantly wet, but I couldn't control the way I was under him. By now Mimmo was getting more and more riding, then he stiffened up and came.
His contractions were transmitted to my intestine and I think that was the acme of my pleasure.
I do not know how much cum invaded my bowels, but as he withdrew from me, I distinctly felt a fountain gushing from my anus.
I fell down on my mattress; he followed me on top of it, then moved aside, and continued to caress me.
I would have thanked him, but I didn't say a word; I wanted to enjoy the pleasure I still felt.
I don't know how long we stayed like this: me with my eyes closed, him looking at the ceiling. I even had the feeling that I had fallen asleep.
Suddenly my belly brought me back to reality: a movement in my bowels made me get up and run to the bathroom.
I only had time to sit down, then, almost without pressing, I emptied the air and everything Mimmo had inoculated in me.
I cleaned myself, and even checked the condition of the anus. It was so open that my fingers, with toilet paper, slipped inside. I did a bidet with cold water and things got better.
Mimmo, not seeing me coming back, joined me and asked:
"Are you all right?"
"I think so," I answered.
"Let me see" he came up, I leaned forward, putting my hands on the bidet.
He touched my anus and told me it was closing, while, with a unique delicacy, he kissed my hole.
I put my clothes on to leave, while Mimmo prepared the coffee, which we drank in his study.
I had taken a lover and when we both wanted to, a text message on the mobile phone was enough.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back