yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
In the days following the experience I had with my best friend, Nadia, in the bathroom of a gay club where we had kissed passionately, I tried to go back to my life. But I couldn't get the idea of what I had done out of my mind. The madness of her tongue in my mouth and on my breast, her hands on me, her taste, her smell, and the feeling of always having her ass in my hands kept me for three days in a state of continuous tension.
How could I not think about her proposal? On Friday she was going to stay home alone and invited me to go to her place. I knew exactly what would happen if I accepted. We'd make love and it would be my first lesbian experience. But was I ready? This was the question that I had asked myself a thousand times in the days leading up to that date, and I still hadn't been able to find a definitive answer.
The thought alone devastated me, but time passed, and I had to make a decision. It was a kind of countdown. Every minute the clock hands passed was one minute less on a Friday night. The very idea of the taste of her pussy in my mouth drove me crazy, and I couldn't tell whether it was a sense of pleasure or bewilderment. I was scared, and when I thought about it my legs were shaking.
Every once in a while her words came back to me: "... I, too, found it hard to accept the idea of being a bit of a lesbian ...". Holy shit. Maybe I was bi, too, and had spent 38 years of my life denying it to myself.
And now that tempting little devil Nadia, with her thirty-six years old, her beautiful body, her brown hair and her dark, piercing eyes, with her firm breasts and her perfect ass was putting me in front of a reality that upset me.
It was Thursday afternoon when I broke the last of the delays that blocked my brain. I wrote her a message: "Hi Nadia. Okay for tomorrow night. What time shall we meet?"
When I clicked "send" my hands were shaking, and when, a few minutes later, I heard the sound of the phone announcing a new message, I thought I was going crazy.
She was like, "great!!!! I'm very, very happy!!!! Come at nine o'clock. A kiss...".
Yeah, "a kiss". Just reading that word made me feel vibrate.
Two hours later my husband came home and it took him less than 20 minutes to realize there was something in the air: "Eli, is something wrong? You sound strange. You're thoughtful..."
Obviously I denied it, "no, no, it's okay."
I kept my torments hidden from him, just as I kept hidden from him the fact that, unable to fall asleep, while he had already fallen asleep for a while, I got out of bed and locked myself in the bathroom, where I finally gave in to my instinct, finally accepted my desires and masturbated wildly imagining Nadia licking me everywhere.
The next day was that fateful Friday. I told Marco that I would go out in the evening for a meeting with the class representatives and that I didn't know what time I would come back because probably after the meeting we would all go for a drink together.
It took me two hours to get dressed. I was shaking all over. I spent a lot of time standing still in front of the mirror staring at the brown eyes of a beautiful woman almost six feet tall, with black hair and big, firm breasts, who was standing there not knowing what to do. I was lost in a deep state of confusion, but in the end, the realization that I wanted to have sex with Nadia pushed me to choose an outfit that should convey confidence and sensuality. I wore a black shirt that I left quite open, so that the cut of the breast could be seen distinctly. A black leather miniskirt, dark nylon hold-ups and stiletto heeled shoes, open at the heel. On the right ankle, under the nylon, I also put a silver ankle bracelet that Marco had given me a couple of years earlier, and which aimed to match the sensuality of the small heart I had tattooed on the other ankle.
I chose a pair of wide hoop earrings, a bit gypsy. They were the ones my husband liked the most and I thought that if they excited him, they would excite her too. The fiery red lipstick matched my fingernails and toenails, which I also dyed red of the same intensity.
I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and convinced myself that, yes, I was really sensual. I felt ready more than ever to live my first lesbian experience.
"Kill that pussy..." was Marco's comment when he saw me. "But are you sure you're going to a school meeting? You're not going to see some guy, are you?"
I laughed and kissed him on the mouth. The contact with his tongue gave me extra strength.
"Don't worry," I told him, as I walked towards the door. "No man...", and I was sincere.
Twenty minutes later, as I played Nadia's intercom, I felt definitely safe. I had now overcome all doubts and perplexities. I was ready. I wanted to have an amazing night of sex with her.
She greeted me with a smile like few I'd seen.
"Shit, Eli... you're really beautiful..."
We both laughed, instinctively, and our laughter helped us get over the initial embarrassment.
"Come on," he said, and he took me by the hand, just like he'd done a few days earlier at the club, while he took me to make out in the bathroom.
We went into the living room and she sat me down on the couch, while she walked a couple of meters away to devote herself to the bottle she had put in an ice bucket and which stood out on a small table.
Her voice was cheerful and sure: "for you I prepared the best bubbles I had in the house. Champagne!", and while he was saying this, he opened the bottle emphatically, starting the cork that crashed against the wall.
I looked at her. She was beautiful. The copper highlights of her straight, long, brown hair had always fascinated me. She was wearing a red silk shirt, very much suited to her role as a beautiful temptress. Her neckline seemed more provocative than usual and I spent a few long moments looking at her big tits while she filled two glasses.
She had a rather short black skirt, not like mine, but short anyway, while the twelve-heeled sandals she wore to her feet were really breathtaking. Open both on the heel and the toes, she had a very dark burgundy lacquer, like the one that decorated the nails of her beautiful hands. The lace that encircled her feet, a few millimeters above the junction of her toes was made of black leather and was studded with small silver-colored metal studs, the same as those that were on the straps that closed on her ankles.
Shit, the woman I was about to have sex with was a real hottie.
As she approached me with two glasses in her hand I looked deep into her dark eyes and I couldn't help but comment: "wow, Nadia, you're really beautiful...".
She sat on the sofa, to my right, even more smiling than before. He gave me a glass in his hand, hit us against his and said: "Cheers... to my friend Eli, who has decided to let go of her emotions, and who even paid me a compliment...".
We laughed and drank, and then I said, "Come on, that's not the first compliment I've ever paid you."
Her answer was ready: "Yes, but tonight's one is different from all the others...".
She put the glass on the coffee table and we watched each other in silence. Her eyes were giving me a crazy craving for sex, and I'm sure mine answered her something very similar.
Her voice was so warm, "I'm glad you're here."
I told her instinctively, "I'm glad you're here too."
She looked at me like she'd never looked at me before. "Fuck, Eli, I want you so bad."
I wanted her, too, and this time I was ready, and I made the first move. I put the glass to rest on the coffee table, reached out my right hand behind the back of her neck and drew it to me. I dived on her and slammed my tongue in her mouth like I never thought I'd do.
She wasn't waiting for anything else. We hugged and exchanged a deep, warm kiss. This time I didn't wait for her movements. I entered her mouth with all the strength I had and, with my left hand, I stroked her breast, which I felt big and firm.
I groped it hard, while she pulled herself away from my mouth just for a second, just to whisper to me: "Oh God, Eli... you're killing me... you're so warm...". That being said, she dived back into my mouth, penetrating me with her tongue down my throat, while her right hand moved up my thigh, which she began to caress me strongly.
Then I felt his tongue go down my neck, and his hands on the buttons of my shirt, which he jumped faster than I could have done. Once again I followed my instinct, and as she pulled off my shirt, I unbuttoned my bra and threw it on the floor, offering my tits to her pleasure.
She looked at me for a second and whispered to me, "Eli, your breasts have always driven me mad...", then she bent over me slightly and dived on my chest, licking and groping me everywhere.
I spent a few minutes stroking her hair while her tongue on my nipples was giving me a shocking shiver. I let it slip, "Oh, God, Nadia... I love it so much...".
She pulled herself up, took both my nipples in her hands, squeezed them tight, and accompanied my whining whimpering, "fuck, Eli... I want to make love to you so bad...".
Then she got up without letting go of my nipples, forcing me to get up in front of her: "mmmhhhhhh...", the whining pleasure that came out of my lips mixed with her voice: "come... let's go to bed...".
I didn't put up any resistance. In fact, I followed her quickly, carrying with me a devastating desire to have sex with her.
What we walked into was a very large room. In the middle stood a bed with a headboard with wrought iron bars, while on the right, leaning against the wall, a large mirror would enjoy our images and send them back to us.
Nadia made me sit at the end of the bed and stood in front of me.
"Look at me!" Her order was a simple one, and I obeyed it without resistance. She began to undress slowly. She gave me a really exciting striptease and, as I could feel the temperature of her blood rising with every second that went by, I admired her fantastic body being covered only by her bra and panties. When she took off the first one and remained with her bare breasts, I couldn't resist the temptation to stretch out my hands to caress it. She let me. It was firm and big; beautiful. I gently caressed her nipples, which were long and thick.
Her voice was so warm, "Do you like it?"
"Fuck, Nadia... you're beautiful... oh my God... your nipples, so big... they drive me crazy...".
"Why don't you lick them?"
I didn't have to say it twice. I got up and dived on her. Feeling her left nipple in my mouth, on my tongue, drove me crazy. I instinctively extended my left hand over her ass. I felt her skin touch mine; she was wearing a very minimalist thong.
"You like my ass, huh?"
I pulled me off her breast: "Oh my God, Nadia... you have a perfect ass...".
She pushed me back and I fell on the bed, and I sat in front of her.
"So look at him..." She turned around and left me with the boundless pleasure of filling my eyes with the beautiful shapes of her buttocks, separated by a very thin strip of black fabric, which she took off with a slowness that sent me into ecstasy. I stayed a second more to admire her ass, now completely naked, then she turned around and I was paralyzed in finding myself no more than twenty centimeters from her pussy.
Over the last three days, I'd wondered a million times how she could have it. Now I found out that she was very well taken care of. The hair was a vertical black corvina stripe. It was cut short enough and left room for his big lips, which I saw swollen and oozing sex.
She took a small step towards me and I found her even closer.
"Have you ever touched another woman's pussy?" he asked me.
"No, never..."
"Do you want to?"
Again he didn't need to insist. I reached out my right hand and started stroking her between my legs. I closed my eyes and let myself float in the pleasure of that contact. I felt her soft, warm and wet.
I opened my eyes and looked up, crossing hers. I stayed a few more seconds with my eyes lost in hers as I continued to gently caress her between my legs.
"Oh, God, Nadia... you're soaked...".
She smiled, "she's soaked for you, darling! "You don't know how many times I've wished for this moment... Eli, come on, lie down.
I was looking forward to it. I stretched out on the mattress until I reached for the pillow, and I lay on my stomach.
She went around the bed and came and sat on the edge of the right side.
She slowly stroked my breast and then bent over my lips. She kissed me softly and whispered to me, "Have you ever been tied to the bed?"
I was inebriated for a moment. I didn't expect such a question, but I had crossed all boundaries and my answer was more ready than I could have imagined: "sometimes...".
"Do you like it?"
"Yes..."
He broke away from me and opened the top drawer of the bedside table, which was partly on the bed, and pulled out two handcuffs. Fuck, I couldn't believe it; he had it all ready.
In an unreal silence, he grabbed my hands and took them to the iron bars behind my head and, with quick and sure movements, handcuffed both my wrists.
I was going mad. I was as excited as I could never remember being. I knew her pussy was soaked, but mine was a warm ocean of moods in which one could drown.
She bent over again with her lips on mine and blew into it: "and blindfolded? Have you ever been fucked blindfolded?"
I returned his breath: "Yes... oh God, Nadia... do it...".
I saw her still poking around in the same drawer, from which she took out a long, wide black blindfold.
He put it over my eyes and tied it behind the back of my head. I was completely blind at that point. I couldn't see anything anymore and, instinctively, I relaxed every muscle and closed my eyes, preparing myself for the pleasure that this wonderful woman would give me in what I would remember forever as the first lesbian experience of my life.
I felt her move and then, a few seconds later, her hands began to caress my feet. She was at the end of the bed to start playing with my body.
She took off my shoes, very slowly, and then I felt her tongue. She was fucking licking my feet from above my thighs. She ran her tongue over the nylon, running all the way down the length of my left foot, starting with my toes, going over my neck and up to my ankle.
Then he slipped his hands under my skirt, grabbed the elastic on my stockings and lowered them one at a time, until they came off; first the left and then the right.
And at that point he was on my feet again, but this time without the obstacle of nylon. He grabbed my left ankle with force, and began to lick my toes, and a few seconds later he put them all in his mouth, moving back and forth slightly as if he were giving me a blowjob.
Getting her to lick my toes had always been something that drove me crazy, and hearing her tongue and saliva all over the place drove me crazy.
I started moaning: "mmmmhhhhhh... oh my God, Nadia... I love it so much...".
My words gave her new momentum. She started to caress my right foot too, while with her tongue she was licking the sole of my left one, and when she got to my ankle, she got lost on my tattoo, which she started licking with a rush and intensity that seemed to me she was making out with it.
"Yeah... Nadia... fuck, yeah... come on, lick my feet... lick me like that..."
His voice reached me from the bottom of the bed: "Oh my God, Eli... your tattoo always drove me crazy... how many times I masturbated on it...", and he started licking it even harder.
He went on and on licking my feet for a long time, like he never wanted to come off, and my pleasure just kept on increasing. I was soaked. I felt my pussy so wet that I thought I was throwing out moods like a fountain, and I imagined that I had already created a small puddle on the sheets.
Then, after a time that seemed endless, I felt it come off my feet. Without ever taking the tongue out of my body, it began to rise up, licking my calves and thighs.
She pulled off my skirt and immediately afterwards, without much ceremony, she also took off my panties.
I was completely naked, handcuffed to the bed and blindfolded, while my best friend was enjoying the sight of my pussy completely open, soaked and at her disposal.
"Fuck, Eli, you have a beautiful pussy."
Evidently my hair as black as hers, but thicker and less groomed, had fulfilled her expectations. I thought she'd dive in and finally bring me to that orgasm I was craving like crazy.
Instead I felt her hands on my breast and her tongue on my belly. She moved quickly upwards and started licking my nipples, as she had done three days earlier in the bathroom of that club where she had declared her passion for me.
And when he started biting my nipples, I started moaning without restraint: "mmmmhhhhh... oh my God, Nadia... fuck, you're killing me...".
Her bites became more intense and a subtle pain pierced my brain: "aaaahhhhh... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh... yeah... Nadia, yeah...".
He went on to bite me and lick me for a long time, while I did nothing but shout to heaven my pleasure, which I could no longer contain. I had an overwhelming desire to touch myself, to masturbate. I thought that if I didn't have an orgasm in a few minutes, I would go crazy forever.
And as if she was reading my mind, my best friend fell off my nipples and climbed on my lips. I felt her tongue enter me and move gently, involving mine in a forbidden dance. We kissed for several minutes, while her saliva kept falling into my mouth, forcing me to swallow it and send it down my throat.
Then she detached herself, put her tongue in my left ear and whispered to me, "darling, I want you to enjoy it. Tell me what you want me to do to you."
I said instinctively, "Fuck, Nadia... please... lick my pussy."
Without seeing her, I knew she was smiling.
I felt her move around on my body and come down. She spread her legs all the way across me and lay down in the middle. I felt her hands gently open my big lips, and then it was a crazy explosion of pleasure.
When the tip of his tongue gently touched my clitoris, an atomic bomb exploded inside me; the most intense and devastating pleasure of my entire life.
His tongue shattered my body and generated an electric shock that went all the way through me, from the tips of my feet, which I still felt wet from his saliva, to the most mysterious depths of my brain.
I began to vibrate like an epileptic seizure, held still only by the handcuffs, without which I would surely have rolled off the bed, and began to scream without restraint: "aaaahhhhh... aaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhh... fuck, Nadia... yeah... aaaaahhhhh... oh God, lick my pussy... yeah... lick Nadia... aaaahhhhh...".
She didn't stop for a moment, and when I felt her finger penetrate me deeply, I thought I was going to die.
"Oh, yeah... Nadia... fuck, yeah... aaahhhh... aaaahhhh...".
My scream was accompanied by the downward motion of her tongue. I heard her slide to a stop on her anus. She began to lick my ass with a passion and depth that sent me into ecstasy, I gave in completely to her, while with her hand she began to masturbate my clitoris with force.
It went on like that for a few minutes and then, she pulled herself up, coming away from my anus, and said: "Eli, now I'm going to drive you crazy...".
He put his left hand on my right thigh, which he pushed hard, making me spread it further apart, and with his right hand he penetrated deep into my pussy with all four fingers, leaving only his thumb out.
His voice went in like his hand, "I'm going to open you...".
"Oh God, yeah... Nadia... get inside me... get all the way in...".
He didn't wait a second longer. I could feel the movement of her hand as she retracted her thumb and shoved it in, pushing hard.
I felt her all the way inside me, and as her hand began to move back and forth, back and forth, inside and out, I screamed like it was ripping my soul apart: "aaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhh... fuck, Nadia, yeah... so yeah... open up... fuck, yeah... aaaahhhhh...".
"Eli... you have a beautiful pussy... oh my God... you're soaked...".
"Yes... Nadia... take me... aaaahhhhh...".
The depth and violence with which she penetrated me with all her hand, set the blood in my veins on fire. I wished he'd never stop grabbing me like that, I wished he'd get inside me with his whole arm, but at a certain point he pulled his hand out of my pussy and I felt he was licking it. Then he whispered to me, "honey, you taste so good..." and then he pounced on me and started licking it again. I could feel his tongue everywhere. He alternated between licking inside her pussy and outside, on the lips, on the clitoris, and then inside again.
And as he licked me, I felt his middle finger gently slide up my anus.
Taking it in the ass had always been something that made me enjoy it without restraint, and the fact that it was a woman who penetrated behind me made me even more crazy.
"Aaaaahhhhh... yes, Nadia... oh God, fuck me... fuck me...".
I knew at once that I wouldn't last much longer, and when my fingers in my ass became two, I felt a lightning bolt coming out of my anus and ravaging my body: "fuck, Nadia... godo... oh God, godo... aaahhhh... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh...".
I was shocked by a violent anal orgasm, I arched my back and screamed with how much breath I had in my throat. I had the strong feeling that I was squirting moods as if I was squeaking, while my best friend was standing there with her tongue plunged in my pussy and two fingers in her ass, which she kept moving fast back and forth.
I got in her face and wet her completely, and when that devastating orgasm left me, leaving only the memory of what it had been, I collapsed on the pillow almost lifeless. It took me a few minutes to realize I hadn't fainted, and when I came to my senses I realized I was panting like I was running a marathon.
He licked me a few more moments, and then I heard his voice. It was like he was talking right into my pussy. "Oh, my God, Eli, you showered me. You taste so fucking sweet."
I couldn't answer; I was still panting deeply.
He got up and came on top of me. I felt his tongue enter my mouth, accompanied by my taste, which invaded me everywhere.
We kissed for a long time. Then she broke away from me and I felt her stand on the bed, right above my face. Her voice fell on me from above: "Honey, now open your mouth...".
I did as she told me and stayed like that, tied up and blindfolded, legs wide open, pussy soaked and mouth open.
I had a strange feeling right away, and then I realized... He was sticking a heel in my mouth. I was crossed by a subtle and perverse pleasure, as I closed my lips on her heel and licked it intensely, while she was shoving it down my throat, deep down.
"How sexy you are..." Her compliment warmed me and pushed me to look for new energy to start enjoying with her again, after that first orgasm that had left me completely without strength.
Then she took the heel out of my mouth and I sensed she was tinkering with the shoe. It took a few moments, and then I felt her naked foot on my lips. He passed it gently over my mouth. I found myself greedily licking the sole of her foot, and then she pushed my toes in.
I opened my mouth wide and let it penetrate me like this. I swallowed her fingers, just as she had done to me before, and smeared her tongue everywhere as she moved her foot slowly in and out of my mouth.
"Good Eli... lick my feet...".
I was enjoying it so much. I wished she could penetrate me completely with that foot as I tried to open my mouth more and more.
Then he took it off and put it gently on my breast. He spent a few long moments caressing my nipples before coming down again and ending up between my legs. He stroked my pussy with his foot, which a few seconds later was completely covered in my moods, which I could no longer contain.
It was only after masturbating for a long time, that he took my foot off my pussy and put it partly on my head.
I had both her feet at ear level, and I realized that she was squatting over me when I was invaded by the strong and intense taste of her pussy, which I suddenly found in my face.
She slammed it into my mouth and rubbed herself slowly on my lips, moving back and forth. It took me a second to pull out my tongue and let me drown in the strange sensation I was feeling for the first time. I was licking a woman's pussy, and my tongue moved uncontrollably inside her, pushing itself deeper and deeper, in search of a taste and pleasure as unknown as it was shocking.
"Bravo, my love... oh God... lick me... lick my pussy... mmmhhhh...".
I was so upset by his taste and what we were doing that it took me a few minutes to realize he called me "my love".
I don't know what devastated me the most. Whether the crazy feeling of her pussy on my mouth, or the knowledge that she had called me that, Nadia was bringing the feeling of love, with all its power, into a relationship that, until then, had only been about sex... at least for me.
I licked her for a long time, tormented by conflicting feelings and emotions. She started masturbating wildly, while my tongue tried to give her the pleasure she had given me just before.
Feeling her masturbation getting more and more intense, my lips let out uncontrollable words: "yes... Nadia... come on, come on... come to my face...".
"Oh God ... love ...".
That word again, so intense and so upsetting.
But I didn't have time to think about it for long. She screamed and shared with me the thrill of her orgasm: "Fuck, Eli... I'm coming... fuck, I'm coming...".
"Yeah... Nadia...".
"Aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh... I'm coming... aaaahhhh... fuck, yeah... fuck... aaaahhhh...".
She came in my face like I did with her and I felt like I was drowning in the splash of hot, scented moods that poured down my throat.
I licked her like a pothead. I couldn't tear myself away from her pussy, which I felt quivering and splashing in a sea of hot, wet emotions.
And when her scream faded, she let go of my face, on which she sat down for good.
"Mmmmhhhhhh...". My whimpering was a noise of pleasure but also of suffocation.
She understood it and let herself fall to my side, to my right.
This time it was hers, the wheezing breath that filled the room.
She was still wheezing when I heard her hands tinkering behind the back of my neck. He untied the knot of the bandage that he took off and threw on the floor.
The light that came back to fill my eyes was full of her image, beautiful and upset.
She swooped into my mouth and kissed me again with an intensity that took my breath away. Then he began to kiss my right cheek and lower down on my neck, while his words filled the air: "Eli... you have made me so happy...".
"You too, Nadia, you've made me enjoy it to death. It was fucking beautiful."
He looked at me with a strange light in his eyes: "Don't talk about the past, my love... I'm not going to let you go so easily...".
And so he broke away from my perplexed expression and got up, albeit with difficulty. He turned around the bed and went back to the bedside drawer on my left.
"Won't you untie me?" I asked her.
She snickered and said, "No, darling. It's not time yet."
She gave me her back and I saw her tinkering with something. I got lost in the sight of her great ass, and I knew what she was doing when she turned to me.
"Do you like it?" she asked me.
She was referring to the huge pink rubber cock she'd tied around her waist. It was a strap-on. I'd only seen some of it in some porn footage that Marco used to make me watch sometimes to reach a higher and higher level of excitement together, but I'd never seen it live.
I rolled my eyes and couldn't find the words to comment on what I was watching.
Without adding anything else, Nadia stood over me. She sat on my breast and ordered me: "Open your mouth!".
I did it on instinct, without opposing it.
"Bravo Eli! Now give me a blowjob!".
He leaned forward and shoved that giant cock in my mouth, around which I closed my lips and sucked it.
I had given thousands of blowjobs to I don't know how many men, but what I did to Nadia I'll never forget. She took my head with both hands, holding it steady, while her pelvic movement back and forth got deeper and deeper.
I closed my eyes and swallowed the fucking rubber until I felt myself suffocate. Then, after a few seconds, I opened them again and looked at her. Our eyes crossed, and as she stared at me with those beautiful dark eyes of hers, she said: "Good girl, my love... give me a blowjob!".
I couldn't answer her, I wanted to tell her that she was making me enjoy, but I could only say: "mmmhhhh... mmmmhhhh...".
"Oh, God, yeah... Eli... suck it... suck my dick... suck my dick...".
He went into my mouth for a few more minutes, then he whispered, "I can't take it anymore... Eli... I want to fuck you...".
He uncuffed me quickly and expertly, giving me back the freedom he had taken from me I don't know how long before. He came out of my mouth and said to me, in a dry tone that did not admit replies: "Turn around and go doggy style!".
I had an overwhelming desire to obey her and to do exactly what she had ordered me to do. A second later I was in position, with my hands and knees resting on the mattress, and my ass in the air, at her complete disposal.
She stood behind me, between my legs. He grabbed me with both hands by my hips and pushed that big cock inside me, into my pussy.
I was so wet I almost didn't feel it go in, but when she started pushing hard I felt it go down my throat.
It took me less than a second to stretch my right hand over her clit, and while Nadia kept fucking me from behind, I masturbated vigorously.
Her voice made that moment even more intense. "Oh, my God, Eli, I love fucking you."
"Yeah... Nadia... yeah... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me...".
"I felt her right hand pull away from my side and grab my hair. He pulled it back hard, forcing me to look up at the sky.
"That's it, Eli... that's it... fuck, yeah...".
I masturbated even harder and screamed, "aaaahhhhh... aaaahhhhh... aaaahhhh... aaaaahhhh..."
"Yes... love yes... oh God, I'm gonna kick your pussy...".
His words gave me the coup de grace and I felt a second shocking orgasm come from afar and ravage my body and brain: "fuck... enjoy... aaaaahhhh... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh...".
I felt myself get so wet, as his voice accompanied my intercourse: "be... love, be... enjoy... enjoy... enjoy...".
This time I think I really lost consciousness, at least for a few seconds. I didn't feel the orgasm end, but when I opened my eyes again I realized that he was gone and that I had collapsed on my hands and I had plunged my head into the pillow, while Nadia was holding me by the hips and was still moving slowly in my pussy.
I was breathing like I'd never breathed before and all I could do was whisper, "holy shit."
She leaned over my left ear, "Eli, you look great."
Then she got up and got out of my body, kneeling behind me.
I stood still for a few seconds, letting her stand there and watch my ass and pussy dripping with moods I could feel slipping on my thighs.
I turned around and stood there looking at each other.
Once again she broke the silence: "honey, I wish you'd follow your instincts. Come on, tell me what you'd like to do."
I didn't even think about it for a second and I looked at the drawer she had taken all those toys out of: "is there any vaseline in there?".
"Yes..."
"Then I'd like you to take it."
He got up and started poking around, moving things around, until he found what he was looking for.
"There it is."
He handed me a round glass jar full of clear cream.
I got up and stood in front of her. I gave her a light kiss on the lips and said, "Take that dick off."
She did it, as obedient as I had been until just before. I took it in her hand and without telling her anything else I put it on and tied it to my waist. I found myself caressing the dick that now soars out of my pussy, and that until a few minutes before it had been inside it.
It gave me a strange feeling to caress my dick and I had a sense of omnipotence, feeling woman and man at the same time.
I spent a couple of seconds like that and my thoughts were interrupted by Nadia's voice: "Do you like it?".
"A lot. It gives me a strange feeling...".
"I know. It's beautiful to feel like man and woman at the same time, isn't it?"
I whispered to her, "Yes." And then I added, in a more convincing tone, "Now you go doggy style."
She gave me a very large smile and climbed on the bed in exactly the same position I was in until just before.
I knelt down behind her, between her legs and stroked her ass. It was really beautiful.
She turned and said, "Do you want to fuck me?"
I didn't answer her, but I spread her buttocks with both hands and dived on her anus, which I licked wildly, while her whimpering was telling me that she really liked it: "mmmhhh...".
I licked it for a long time, and then I pulled myself up, while with the middle finger of my right hand I began to gently caress her little hole.
Only then did I answer her question: "no, Nadia... I don't want to fuck you... I want to fuck you!".
"Ah!....".
Her exclamation accompanied the movement of my hands. I opened the jar and, while with my left hand I held her buttocks open, with my right hand I spread a good dose of Vaseline on her anus, which I also put on the rubber cock I was wearing.
I stroked her anus again with my right hand and whispered: "Do you like getting fucked?".
"Oh, God, Eli... it's driving me crazy."
"Do you do it a lot?" And as I asked her, I put the chapel on the little rose.
"Mmmmhhhh... sometimes... when I'm in the mood...".
"And now you're in the mood?". I opened her ass with my left hand, and with my right hand I grabbed my dick.
"Yeah, Eli, yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, stick it up my ass."
I didn't make myself say it twice, and I pushed forward hard.
I'll never forget the image of that pink rubber chapel straining on Nadia's anus and then quickly disappearing into her as her scream accompanied my pleasure: "aaaahhhhh... fuck, yeah... aaaahhhh...".
I began to move back and forth with increasing strength, enjoying the sensation of her anus dilating more and more, until it opened up completely, leaving me completely free to move around.
I started to fuck her deep down, pushing the dick up her ass to the balls, and then back and forth again, more and more inside.
Her screams were making me enjoy myself to death: "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
He started masturbating wildly, just like I did, and let himself get fucked up the ass for a long time. I spent at least ten minutes in her ass, holding her by the hips or stroking her perfect buttocks, while she didn't stop screaming for a second, until I realized that I was finally bringing her to orgasm.
"Fuck, Eli... enjoy... oh, God, enjoy the ass... fuck, yeah... aaaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhh... aaaaaaaahhhhh...".
It drove me crazy to watch my best friend try a devastating intercourse while I kept pushing in and out of her ass, never stopping, never giving her a second's peace.
She screamed for a long time, and I had the feeling that her screams could tear the walls down. And when I heard her relax, collapsing forward exactly as I had done before her, I felt an infinite sense of satisfaction for bringing her such intense pleasure.
I came out of her ass slowly and got up. I took the strap-on off and watched that beautiful woman still lying in bed with her eyes closed. She was breathing and she had such a serene look on her face that she looked like she was dreaming. I sat on the bed by her side and started to gently caress her ass again.
I blew the sweetest words I could find: "Nadia, you are really beautiful. You look like a goddess to me."
She turned to me, opened her eyes and smiled at me.
"Shit, honey, I haven't enjoyed this in ages."
She reached out her right hand on my thigh and gave me the caresses I was giving her.
We stayed a few minutes and stroked each other in silence. Then she pulled herself up. She put her arms around my neck, kissed me on the lips and said, "Eli, come with me. I have one last surprise for you."
He stood up and I did the same.
"Where are we going?"
"Come..."
He took me by the hand and walked out of the room. Following her like a little dog as she pulled me by the hand seemed to be becoming a habit.
I went to the bathroom door and followed her.
She got in the shower and said, "Come on."
There's no resistance. It was a pretty big shower and we were both pretty comfortable in it.
When he closed the transparent box I made to open the water but he stopped me: "Wait. What are you doing?"
"Well," I said, "I'll open the water. Aren't we here to take a shower?"
She smiled at me. By now I'd gotten to know that expression, always accompanied by a particular light forming deep inside her eyes.
He answered me with the deep voice he had every time he wanted to play a new game: "yes, we are about to take a shower, but not with water...".
"I don't understand..."
He threw his arms around my neck and caressed my left cheek gently. Feeling his body completely naked so close to mine gave me the deepest pleasure. Our breasts touched each other and I shuddered to feel her nipples resting gently on mine.
The words she whispered to me went straight to my stomach: "Have you ever pissed on someone?".
That woman had the ability to amaze me all the time, and to provoke continuous vibrations through my body.
I stammered: "no...".
She knelt down in front of me, putting her hands on my hips, pushing me to open my legs a little bit. Then he stood with his face an inch away from my pussy, looked down at me, straight into my eyes, and whispered to me: "love... come on... piss on my face...".
That said, he ajar closed his eyes and opened his mouth.
I looked at her in amazement. I couldn't recover from what she had just asked me to do.
She whispered to me again, "Come on... push...".
I let go and started to really push, but I felt paralysed. "I don't know... Nadia... I can't...".
"Honey, just push... it'll come. Take all the time you want."
I closed my eyes and started pushing again. It took at least a couple of minutes, and it was as thrilling a wait as I ever thought it would be.
We were in absolute silence, broken only by our sighs. Every once in a while I opened my eyes and there was a crazy thrill to see my best friend kneeling in front of me, completely naked, with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, waiting for my piss.
Then I finally heard her coming and it was like, "Oh my God, Nadia... she's coming...".
"Piss, my love... piss on my face...".
She was just in time to finish the sentence and reopen her mouth that a jet of hot yellow piss came out of my pussy and landed right between her eyes. I watched her get up slightly as the jet became more and more intense. She took it right in the mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes, but I saw her start to drink my piss, letting her fill her mouth completely with that yellow liquid that I saw her enter between her lips and come out in little rivulets from the corners of her mouth.
I felt an incredible thrill when I saw her close her lips and swallow, sending all my piss down her throat, and then open them and start drinking again.
It was a moment of extreme sex that literally freaked me out.
And when I finished pissing, she dived into my pussy and started licking it while kneeling underneath me.
"Oh, God... Nadia...".
When he pulled away, I looked at her and I was struck by her overflowing sensuality.
She was completely wet. She had piss everywhere. On her face, in her mouth, on her breasts, on her thighs. The one she had let slip all over her had run all over her body and ended up between her legs. Her pussy hair was soaking wet, and I thought I could enjoy the thought of her pussy full of my piss.
"Shit, Eli, I fucking love getting pissed on."
"Do you piss a lot?"
"Always..."
She stood up, stroked my breasts with her right hand, which I felt wet on my skin, and with her left hand she turned on the water tap.
I moved instinctively, and this time it was I who stopped him.
She looked at me and whispered to her: "You won't believe it's over here...".
I knelt down in front of her, put my face an inch away from her pussy, just as she had just done, and whispered to her: "I want to do it now. Come on, let me drink."
Her smile was so bright that it could light up the world. She put her right hand on my head and stroked her breast with her left.
He opened his legs, closed his eyes and started pushing. I didn't have to wait long, and his words foretold the first jet: "Drink, love...".
I was shocked by the first shy jet of hot piss, which ended up on my breast, warming my skin and setting my brain on fire.
The second jet was much stronger and more continuous. Nadia pissed on me hard, while following a previously unknown instinct, I opened my mouth wide and went in search of her piss. I felt her warm in my mouth and started drinking like it was the best nectar in the world. It felt sour but I couldn't get away from that jet, which you drank without interruption. I don't know how many times I swallowed, letting whole swigs of piss down my throat and fill my stomach.
And when she finished, I opened my eyes again and found myself completely soaked. I felt wet everywhere, while the bitter and extremely intense taste of her piss filled my mouth completely.
"Oh my God, Nadia... you really showered me...".
"Eli, you look gorgeous."
I stood up, put my right hand behind the back of her head, my left hand on her ass, and I slammed my tongue in her mouth. We kissed for a long time, exchanging everything: tongue, saliva, piss. I felt her sour and bitter taste, but I felt united with her like I'd never felt united with anyone before.
We had become one.
It was only a few minutes later that we finally opened the water and washed ourselves from everything we had given ourselves.
Half an hour later we were back to normal. We got dressed and sat on the lounge couch with a glass of champagne in our hands.
We toasted "to us" and let the bubbles go to replace in our stomach everything we had licked and drank during that crazy evening.
"So," she asked me. "How was your first lesbian experience?"
I said, "Oh, my God, Nadia... you killed me."
"Did you really enjoy having sex with me?"
In response, I smiled and kissed her on the lips: "It was the most upsetting experience of my life...".
"Fuck, Eli... I really... I really... I really like you...". He put his arm around my neck and his tongue went back to filling my mouth like he did a thousand times that night.
He broke off and whispered to me, "I think I really love you."
This time I couldn't answer him.
He continued, "Come on, let me remember you."
"What do you mean?"
He put the glass on the coffee table that was partly on the couch and knelt down again between my legs, which made me widen it. Then he said, "leave me your underwear as a souvenir." And without giving me time to react, he stretched his hands under my skirt, grabbed them by the elastic band and took them off.
I watched her take them up her nose, inhaling my taste. "My love... your perfume is driving me crazy...".
That said, she spread my legs further and dived into my pussy again. I felt his tongue go inside me and move crazy in my body.
I closed my eyes and blew: "Oh God, Nadia...".
His voice coming from my belly came over me so hot: "love, what a pussy you have... I'd like to spend the rest of my life licking it...".
"Yes... Nadia... lick it... lick it... lick it...".
And then, under the shocking blows of her tongue, I finally gave in to her and whispered to her: "Oh God, Nadia... mmmhhhhhh... I love you... I love you, Nadia... fuck, I love you... I love you... I love you so much... aaaahhhhh...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back