yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Back then I liked to go for a walk on the beach early in the morning.
That morning, like many others at seven o'clock I was already on the beach and I started my marathon, it was usual for me to do those 6/7 km on the shoreline.

At that time there was really no one to walk, I could see a dot on the horizon and that was it.

When I got close to that dot I could make out a man, he was completely naked and sitting on a beached log.

When he got to about fifty meters, he got up and started spreading ointment all over his body.
I couldn't and couldn't take my eyes off him, obviously I was trying not to point this out to him.

He... with apparent indifference he just kept on greasing himself.
The strange thing was that his operation was almost exclusively focused on his cock.

With his hands starting from his pubis rubbing them along the entire length of his considerable penis, as if he wanted to pull it to get it noticed in its entirety.

Let alone me, almost 10 years had passed since the last time I hadn't done anything with Masino and, even if I wasn't there looking for that situation, it immediately turned on me "I don't say the desire" but curiosity did.

I slowed down my pace to be able to see that scene for a longer time and maybe he noticed this, but when I arrived in his vicinity "without turning my head" he went out of my field of vision.

I was so attracted by that vision that I felt the desire after a hundred meters to go back.

It seemed as if he was waiting for me, he probably realized that the thing had upset me.

He kept spreading the ointment, always there, at that point, I was attracted and embarrassed, but it was 10 years that I hadn't experienced anything like that and that sight had really attracted me and.......as if he was spreading that ointment well, as if he was handling that dick wisely, he swirled his hand around it stretching it between his thighs, of course it was that if he had to sell that merchandise he would propose it in an impeccable way.

As I said I was embarrassed and very attracted, I could not ignore or pretend nothing after that exposure.

By now bewitched and with my heart at a thousand I did something unthinkable for my character and my usual privacy, going back, at about twenty meters of his position there was another big trunk, and instead of pulling for a long time I sat down, as if to rest, I took my cell phone and started to blow.

Of course, out of the corner of my eye, I peeped to see what he was doing.
He, instead of stopping, turned shamelessly towards me continuing with those massages, by now he had forded him erect and those massages looked more and more like masturbation, by now he was wielding it like telling me... here it is, do you want it?

But having never had these experiences, I didn't connect the reasoning.

So much so that, to get myself out of that stalemate, I got up and walked towards the pine forest.

I was so exciting, I couldn't even get out, but now I had shaken off that exciting and absurd situation.

I arrived at the pinewood and I dodged the first bushes, I wanted to take a last look at that gentleman, I turned around and.... instead of seeing him at the shoreline he was just a few steps away from me, (force the light north wind and walking on the sand did not allow me to feel him), with his cock in his hand and kept rubbing it in my direction.

I was stunned, but he came close to almost touching me, I had no words.

But it was no use, obviously, but also naively I had asked for it.

Without words, but without being able to take my eyes off his cock, he... very naturally, it happened that he took my hand and took it to his cock, I took it in my hand, it wasn't completely erect,
it seemed, even if not exaggerated "towards my and my first friend's" a trunk, it was very hot, with spontaneity I started with small movements to masturbate him, it was enough to touch him to make him become very hard, I believed and thought to continue that way, he accompanied my movements as if to fuck and he started to emit moans of pleasure.

I was looking at my hand while I was sawing it off, with my hand pushed to the base a good piece came out from above, never, in my few experiences up to then I had seen such a beautiful, big, hot, tanned and hot cock, I was looking at my hand and he took the other one too, he took it to his testicles, it seemed unreal to me, me with the cock in a stranger's hand and what the fuck.

I was thinking about what was happening, when I felt my hands on my shoulders and urging me on my knees.

I was there masturbating him, with my dick two fingers away from his face so much that he "thinking I didn't want to take it in my mouth" started talking to me:- do you have a condom? I was always silent and I kept sawing him off and I nodded my head to say no.
He:- but then why don't you open your mouth, if you want I have the camper in Marina,
I don't want to.

Here my modesty came out, but also the fear of falling into an unclear situation, you know... once locked in an RV, not knowing him deeply I didn't trust him.

Only then did I open my mouth and take it from him.

I thought about the crap I was doing!

After years of doing nothing and with a stranger, I liked that situation, I felt like a craving pig.

He very gently helped me by moving forward and backward, it's not that I didn't know how to do it, but I was ashamed, Masino had taught me well by now, it was him who urged me between one moan and another, come on, come on, take it more.

I followed his requests, after a while he started moving fast, with a speed never seen before, : -I'm going to come as you want me to do, only then did I take it out of my mouth, and as if to pray, holding it with my hands together, he continued with those very fast movements until he reached me, I deliberately directed his coming to my chest, the semen he made was really a lot, so much so that it dripped down to my panties, part of it stopped between the hair of my chest as if it had congealed, I didn't want to leave him immediately, but I waited for the refractory period to begin.

We pulled ourselves together and went back to the beach.

It was still deserted, to get rid of his sperm I took a bath, in the still crystalline water I noticed the halo of his sperm melting.

I/we discovered with pleasure that we didn't live far away, the conditions for other meetings were all there, so much so that after two days she called me on my cell phone "that in the meantime we had exchanged" for a new meeting.

Only one day had passed since that adventure with my homonym Mario, it was about ten o'clock and strangely my cell phone rang, usually there, being a basement doesn't get reception.

With great surprise was Mario, he used to come near there to shop in a shop of organic products, with the occasion he thought well to come and visit me.

I immediately imagined that that visit, in addition to being a courtesy, certainly had a second purpose.

Also because, on the beach I remembered very well that he would have wanted to "ask me if I had a condom" to fuck me.

Perhaps this lack, had not allowed him to finish the work that he had already tasted or imagined consuming, he took it for granted that he would fuck me and this perhaps more than the expense, was the real reason for his welcome visit.

The garage, for those who had never frequented it was a little difficult to find, which is why I had to go out to find him.

We greeted each other cordially and we went down to the garage, I was expecting an advance from him but not as determined and fast as he did in a hurry, I, embarrassed, because of this nonchalance of his, I couldn't agree.

But he made me promise that it would happen and it did, it happened even earlier than expected.

After Masino's untimely death I hadn't done it anymore and the desire was working in my brain and that's how I took the initiative, I called him and he was very happy that the right moment had arrived.

He immediately gave me an appointment for the next day at his house, his wife fortunately had to go for a couple of hours to take a painting course.

Very excited the next morning I prepared myself and left to go and see him, by now I had decided I was going to get fucked.

In order not to run into a hitch, "just in case" I stopped at the Conad, I took the condoms "that I had never used with Masino" and the lubricant.

Living in the middle of the countryside, it wasn't easy to find him, but in the end, with his help, we found each other.

After the inevitable greetings of circumstance he invited me to enter the house, it was an apartment in an old farmhouse well renovated and, after offering me a coffee that was already ready on the table he wanted to take me to visit the house.

We went upstairs and afterwards we went down to visit the ground floor: "this is the kitchen, this is the living room, from this one it seems there is a bathroom and the guest room".

Right there he lingered and looking at me not the casual way.

As he was about to close the curtains to darken the bright room, he continued, just to make me understand:-" and this is the GUEST ROOM".

It was with that very way he had uttered those words that he made me realize that this would be the place where, after a long time, I would share my sexual experience with another man.

It was my second experience and between a lot of emotion and a little fear I was preparing myself for this new experience.

You could see very well that he was used to situations of this kind, I was certainly not his first man who was fucking, in fact in a moment he got completely undressed and lay on the bed with open legs with his big dick in his hand was swinging him up and down, it was already very hard,

In that unusual condition, I was looking "more than him" at his cock, it was of
much larger than Masino's, I hadn't seen him well at the sea, maybe because I was too afraid that someone would see us, but now there.... it was a whole different thing.

To see it placed vertically like a light pole was a whole different thing, it was beautiful, straight, swollen, with veins running from the base almost to the top, two huge and firm testicles, as for the cold, completely shaved, it was a spectacle, it was constantly tilted and:-" come on, it's waiting for you, this morning it's only yours".

It was only at that point that I undressed leaving my panties on, I sat on the bed, he understood my embarrassment and that's why he wrapped me up with one arm and pulled me to him, I lay down parallel to him.

He made me stay in that position, he took my hand and took it to the dick, I started to saw it, honestly it was a magnificent tool and I almost forgot that I was there to get it up my ass.

I was bewitched, almost hypnotized, looking at my hand holding the object of my desire, until two days before I would not even have imagined that I could have such an experience for you, it was above my expectations.

To block it all I think about it as always Mario, I realized that I reach out my hand to take a container for vaginal lubricant in a drawer of the bedside table, it was water-based and he spread it abundantly on the cock, it starts to slip out of my hand and so he: - "come on Mario, I have to suck it".

In order not to make a bad impression I sat up with my torso and I approached his cock with my mouth, inside me I said to myself: "I might have to take it in my mouth with all that stuff, it had never happened to me before".

But as always he said: "Suck it well and clean it all, so afterwards I'll put a condom to fuck you".
It was only at that point that I realized it was just like that, I had to lick all that lube.

I started with the tip of my tongue on his chapel, and the surprise was that it was flavoured with raspberry and he pressed my head and shoved it down my throat; "come on, come on, you'll see that you'll like it. So I did.

That gelatinous liquid as the groceries had descended on his testicles and in rats on his pubis, so I began to do it, first with my lips I removed everything he had along the shaft and then finished with my tongue the work on all sides, confirming what I had noticed before his texts I was not only enormous but also very firm.

I had just finished and I was getting a taste for it in the know that he was watching me as I was missing out on licking his jewels.

When he always reached into the drawer with one hand and took a condom, and I, who had resumed the lying down position, was watching him while he was wearing it.

At the end of the operation he turned towards me, forcing me to assume the position of IRS, with one thumb stuck in the elastic band of the panties, with my help he pulled them at knee height.

He put the fucking penta on the groove of my ass, I felt the cold of the lubricant he had put on the condom, he tried moving it up and down the correct position to penetrate me, I had to, putting my arm pra my thighs help him in the intent.

I didn't remember anymore the feelings I had felt with Masino, but soon when I felt that he started to dilate me I felt only the desire to feel him inside. Given the different dimensions, however, a little bit of pain I warned him and he noticed this with patience and waited for the dilation to take place.

He moved very little so as not to create pain and pulling him back and resuming the position the pain started to pass, he understood it, and that's how with some more decisive thrust he made me feel his testicles attached to my ass.

He was standing there in that position making micro movements, then he started to slide his whole rod rhythmically, I felt an immense pleasure, like the first time.

I was happy like that, but he eventually didn't, pushing me without coming out, he forced me to get under his belly, only then I understood his strength, he started pumping me crazy, he wanted me to close my legs.

At that point with my legs open he straddled me, I could feel his testicles crawling on the inside of my thighs to feel them squeezing against my buttocks, it was a dream, holding my hands on his thighs to better appreciate his movements.

But at a certain point he wanted me to spread my arms, he put his hands under my elbows preventing me from lowering them.

Then... things changed, he started to have violent movements, his kidney strokes were no longer linear, every penetration changed direction, strokes in all directions.

I had understood the reason of my arms blocked open, so one could defend myself, of introduction of me given the frequency I told myself it was close to reaching, but nothing.

I couldn't do it anymore, so much so that at that point I surrendered, I had to abandon myself to dead weight, he kept banging me following his work of destroying my ass, I didn't even have the strength to tell him enough.

From the scripts he was giving me he was also moving me on the mattress until I got my head to the end, and after a long, long time he finally reached down and while he was pushing at full force as if he wanted to get inside me too:-"now you'll see that you could take two of them together".

That wasn't my intention, I didn't want him to go that far, I didn't have the ability to brake him and that was the result, I could feel his sweat dripping on my shoulders and I could feel his wheezing breath saying everything.

In the end he freed me from that position by getting up, I too was devastated, so much so that for a while I remained in that position, I saw him wiping his sweat with his tank top while he went to the bathroom, I was still lying on my stomach underneath but with my arms folded I thought about everything, until it was my turn to go to the bathroom, we were swapped in the hallway and he:-" you liked it" I:-" very much, I would never have believed it possible something like that! ”
He;-" come on... one of these days we'll do it again."

Join 100% Free - Webcams/Chat

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back