yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
And then who knows...

Marcella had written to him after an evening together.
"And then I'd like to be in a dark room with other people and fuck and touch strangers with you next to me and watch. "I'd like to lick a woman with you touching me... I'd like to... who knows maybe we'll..."
Max had been busy and the meeting was finally set. He had found a couple who seemed nice to him on a website and they had arranged to meet a week later for a cognitive aperitif "and then who knows...".

Marcella was excited about it, even if a little scared. Max didn't want to admit it, but the emotion was strong and she didn't really know how to behave.
In the chat on whatsapp with Luca and Francesca (the real names of the selected profile) they had exchanged comments on the world of the exchange, experiences and their respective preferences. It seemed that there was compatibility and above all that they were nice and intelligent.

Francesca's photos on the site were great. Slim, brunette, with high heels and round breasts and not as excessive as Max liked. Not vulgar and gynaecological photos, sexy and cured, perhaps a sign that Luca and Francesca put care also in what they did in bed. And above all that they had imagination and desire to experiment.

Marcella had also spoken to Francesca on the phone. "She has a warm and strong voice, she told me she likes to play with women and drive Luca crazy. We broke up with a kiss and the promise to show you how two women can enjoy each other. Bring the toys and outfits you bought me. We'll give you a parade with a lesbian show." he told Max that he was tremendously excited at the thought.

The preparation for the meeting had taken care of the smallest detail. Marcella was dressed in a blouse and a short skirt. She had worn the high-heeled shoes Max had given her and, above all, she hadn't worn panties. When she got out of the house to get into the car Max had an immediate erection.

Now they were at the bar she'd chosen for the cocktail party. They had arrived a little earlier and were waiting.

Luca and Francesca arrived a little later and immediately recognized each other. Max was astonished to see Marcella and Francesca greeting each other, hugging each other and kissing each other on the mouth. Another erection and a smile exchanged with Luca.
"Okay, but given the approach, should we really have this aperitif?" Max threw it like a joke. "Not for me..." said Marcella and Francesca confirmed with a winking smile adding "where shall we go?"

Half an hour later they were already in a motel room, one of those themed suites with whirlpool pool and huge bed. As soon as they entered, Marcella dimmed the lights, creating a pleasant semi-shade and winking at Francesca. "Let's drive our men crazy..." said Francesca, hugging Marcella and kissing her on the mouth.

Francesca and Marcella undressed each other, slowly, in front of their men, caressing each other in the semi-darkness. They began to wear the sexy lingerie that Max had brought, changing over and posing for the photos that Luca and Max continued to take. They alternated on the bed with the other one undressing and dressing their partner, kissing and licking each other between a change of lingerie for a time that seemed very long to Max and Luca.

"Now you can come too..." said Francesca, starting to undress Max and take it in her mouth while Marcella did the same with Luca.

What happened next remained indelibly in Max's memory.

The skin, legs, breasts and mouths that came together, sex toys and handcuffs, soft bondage, positions and situations that kept changing, cross blowjobs and pussy licking, massages with perfumed oils... and photographs. Marcella and Francesca had one orgasm after another, massaging, licking, kissing and sometimes tied together or one at a time while the other three were dedicated to making her feel pleasure.

And finally penetrating in various positions. There was no penetrative couple exchange but there was no need for it. Marcella and Francesca, having arrived at the climax of excitement after various orgasms, wanted to finish with their partner but continued to maintain contact with the other.

They found themselves married and naked all four of them on the bed. "A bath together?" proposed Marcella? Chatter, laughter and finally the aperitif by looting the room's minibar...

The situation was still too exciting to end the evening...

The next day the photos posted on the site with deleted faces made the views and friend requests splash up.
In a message on whatsapp the two couples set themselves the goal of finding another couple to have a six-person meeting. "and then who knows?"

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back