Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
With my master now the relationship lasted for more than a year and he used me often, at least a couple of times a week, especially
when we were away on business.
During one of the usual trips we found ourselves in the south of England, for the first time alone, me and him.
We went out every night to clubs and when we returned he would fuck me and use me for hours. We slept very little and during the day at work it was very difficult to concentrate, we were very tired and sleepy, but I didn't mind at all.
One evening Giacomo told me that we were going to a very particular place and he recommended that I bring my bag of women's clothes.
I didn't know where we were going, he just told me that it was a surprise and that I would have fun, but I had to do whatever he wanted without objecting.

After about an hour's drive we arrived in a somewhat isolated area in the open countryside.
There was a large brick and wood building with a red neon sign flashing and indicating the entrance to a club.
It was a very busy place considering the cars parked in the parking lot but I could not understand what kind of club it was.
At the entrance two black gorillas, very tall and massive, made us enter a small elegant room, carpet, carpets, soft lights and, behind a counter, there was a man in elegant clothes who spoke a correct English so I could understand everything.
The guy told us that it was a gay club so attended only by gay men / bisexuals and trav / trans.
The entrance cost 20 pounds each and the closing time was at 6 am, then he gave us a bracelet to use the services inside and told us that everything we consumed would be recorded in the chip and we would pay at the exit.
The entrance, however, was only allowed in underwear, so he pointed us to a room used for the purpose where we could undress and store all our things in the lockers that were there at our disposal.
"That's why Giacomo told me to bring women's underwear and everything I needed to transform" I thought to myself.
Giacomo paid for the entrances and the guy called a waiter to take us to the room used as a dressing room.
We followed him and, while entering the room, we crossed two men who had already changed, so I stopped to let them pass and I lingered long to watch them.
One of them was quite slender, blond, hairless and, from his movements, he looked almost like a woman. He wore a sort of leather thong that left completely uncovered the ass nice round and firm and his feet wore black ankle boots with high heels. The other instead was totally the opposite, a handsome, robust and hairy guy with a full beard and macho ways. He had amphibians and wore only a black leather shorts that emphasized especially the package. In fact behind it was completely closed and in front he had studs that I think opened to let out the cock.
They were both really sexy and exciting.
Mmmmm. I couldn't wait to change and get into the fun area.
James then told me to put on my thong, fishnet hold-ups and pumps with high heels and nothing else, then he had me put on my wig and collar.
He instead undressed and remained wearing the black briefs that he wore under his pants and leather boots, took the leash from my bag, fastened it to my collar and we set off to enter the playroom.
Even there there were two bodyguards checking the entrance and the outfit of the guests but we were practically perfect, they quickly looked at us and opened the curtain to let us in.
Wowww! I had never seen such transgression in my life.
A sort of disco on various levels with soft and colored lights and a very relaxing soft music that warmed up the environment. Sofas and sofas all around in dimly lit and very private areas, at the end a large bar with 4/5 half-naked big boys serving drinks.
At the center of the room there was a lit platform where there were already many couples wrapped in a slow dance but more than dancing it seemed they were making love.
It was about 23 and although it was early for that kind of place there was already a good turnout.
Giacomo was ahead of me and headed towards the bar, I followed him among the people, he kept me on a leash and made room to pass.
Already in that short stretch I saw a few guys watching me very carefully and I also felt some hands smoothing my ass. I knew at that moment that it was going to be a nice evening.
At the bar Giacomo ordered two whiskies and while they were drinking, leaning against the counter, he explained to me how it all worked.
The pig already knew the place because he had already been there a few months before with a friend who was a pig like him and they had gone there in search of asses to smash.
He told me that it was a gay club very well known in the south of England and well attended also by foreigners.
He told me that the passive ones were usually those who wore briefs open behind to show well the ass and that to catch cocks they sat at the bar on the stools with the ass on display hoping to attract the attention of some handsome man. In fact I realized that some of them were right there beside us already ready to fish.
Instead the active ones wore normal stretch briefs or shorts however leather tight to highlight the package.
Then there were couples like us, masters with their slaves, and also trav and trans, many of them versatile but, to understand it you had to approach them and know them. Giacomo told me that once identified who to fuck it was possible to do it discreetly on the sofas in the room or there were other rooms behind the bar where the rules were almost non-existent and everyone could fuck with anyone and often formed real orgies.
While I was looking around I realized that Giacomo was talking to the man sitting next to him at the bar.
Partly because of the music and partly because the man spoke an English language that I didn't really understand, I didn't understand what they were saying to each other, but I noticed that every now and then the eyes of both men were turned towards me.
They both looked at me and laughed, then the man ordered three whiskeys and wanted to toast with us.
James was amazing at making friends with strangers so he continued talking and joking with the guy who then introduced himself to me as well. His name was Jack and he was a Scottish businessman on vacation alone for a few days in a nearby village.
He told us that he was bsx and he liked very much the trav, especially Italians, Spaniards, Brazilians.

They finished talking and Giacomo whispered in my ear "Jack wants to dance with you".
"No come on. Please tell him no" I replied.
"You're going instead" said Giacomo "He saw the leash and realized I'm your Master that's why he asked me. I already told him yes, so now you're going without arguing, also because he paid for our drinks...and then you know I want to see you with others. Go slut" and pushed me towards him but I held back "please Master, no come on, ...but I just have to dance? What did he ask you?" Giacomo then got pissed off "Bitch I told you to go, it's an order and don't piss me off ... you know it's worse for you then".
I hesitated and got up and followed the man on the platform who in the meantime was pulling me with the leash that Giacomo had given him.
I felt like the slaves of ancient Rome who were sold at auction in the markets.
Giacomo had given me to another but, even if I was a little afraid, this thing was extremely exciting for me. I already had a wet anal pussy just thinking about what could happen to me that night.
On the dance floor the man who was much bigger and taller than me, put his arm around my neck and held me against his chest, my face was stuck to his chest and I almost couldn't breathe.
He put his other hand on my ass and was squirming, grinding, holding me against him. He smelled of tobacco and his skin did not smell pleasant but despite this I tried to relax a little bit trying to make him loosen his grip a little bit. So I started hugging him and stroking his back so that he would understand that I didn't want to rebel against him.
I could feel that he was very excited and honestly I was too.
He touched my ass with desire and soon his hand came to touch my hole, I felt his fingers exploring me and I felt his hard cock rubbing against my body. It was at that point that he loosened his grip, took my hand, put it on his cock and then squeezed me again.
He was too strong for me, he was squeezing me and I couldn't make any movement, I was following his body despite myself and it was as if he was fucking me standing up.
He also began to kiss me on the neck, in fact more than kisses they were small bites. I was afraid that he would leave marks on me and I was worried about how I could cover them since the next day we had to go to the office so, I tried several times to break away but it was useless.
In fact everyone around us was doing the same and I noticed that every now and then some couple left the track and disappeared in the rooms behind the bar or went to continue on the sofas of the room. I looked at Giacomo who saw me in trouble but the bastard smiled smugly as usual when he saw me submitted to his will.
At a certain point I saw him get up and come towards us, he stood behind me, hugged me and began to dance with us. He was very aroused and I could tell because I could feel him rubbing himself against me in an eager way.
I could feel his hairy chest attached to me, behind my back, his mouth on my neck and his cock already hard against my little ass.
I had one cock in my hand pressing against my belly and one behind.
Between the two males I really felt very slutty and the others were looking at us quite excited.
I was sure that if they could at that moment they both would have fucked me standing in the middle of the room.
This went on for about ten minutes and the two pigs were really too horny.
At one point James whispered something in Jack's ear and he let me go. I didn't hear what he said but I soon found out anyway.
Giacomo took back the leash and together with Jack we went to sit on one of the sofas in the room. We would continue on the sofas.
We sat down and I found myself in the middle between them.
I don't remember what Jack said but they both laughed with gusto, they had released their cocks that stood out hard and I found them in my hand to masturbate them.
Giacomo sat on the couch with his arms behind his head and was relaxing while Jack literally threw himself on me and kissed me on the neck, he touched me everywhere, I had his hand stuck between my legs and the pig had introduced some fingers in my ass trying to spread me.
He was quite violent, uncontrollable, very fiery and, at times, caused me a great pain in my little hole "Ahhh"
"Shut up bitch, don't complain all the time, you'll see that now we're going to make you have fun" Giacomo told me.
A little bit for the whiskey but also for the highly transgressive situation, I did not understand much of what was happening to me.
Giacomo at one point took me by the arms and made me stand up, he moved to the center of the sofa and holding my hips he pulled me to himself "Come on bitch, sit on my cock, I want to fuck you".
With my back to me with my legs open I looked for the head of Giacomo's cock with my little hole and slowly I lowered myself, I opened myself to facilitate the penetration, I slid it all the way in and then I began to move and ride him gently. In the meantime Jack had also gotten up positioning himself in front of me, he took my head and shoved his cock in my mouth.
"Good Jack, drown her with your cock, go drown this bitch" said James obviously in English to make himself understood by Jack.
I was taken by two wonderful cocks, Jack's one was not very long but its girth literally plugged my mouth. The pig had taken Giacomo at his word, in fact he liked to stay still with his cock completely in my throat and then he started to fuck me quickly.
In the meantime my pussy had become wide and horny and Giacomo's dick was sliding inside a wonder thanks also to the liquids he was producing for the excitement. It was a real pleasure to have him inside and feel that turgid pole that slid like a piston of a combustion engine.
It was so beautiful that I wanted to feel it even more so I accelerated the pace of the ride. Giacomo noticed this and with his hands on my hips he pulled me with more and more strength towards his cock and, at each descent, he suddenly lifted his pelvis from below and made me enter his balls. What a big bastard!
After a while 'however, despite the desire to continue, I hoped he would stop because in that position it was difficult for me to balance on those high heels and then
I felt a strong pain in my legs.
Jack unconsciously came to my aid and asked Giacomo for a change of position because he wanted to fuck me too.
Giacomo satisfied him immediately so he had me doggy style on the sofa and he stood in front of me and offered me his cock in my mouth.
Jack immediately took advantage of my ass and without even realizing it penetrated me in one go. Wowww.
Amazing. I felt it even better because his cock was more than twice as big as James'.
He took me with violence, he held me so tight at the hips that it almost hurt, he hit me repeatedly with strong and decisive strokes at an impressive speed and while doing so he called me "slut, slut, cocksucker" and Giacomo was not to be outdone. I had two hands on my head blocking any movement and strangely enough his cock gently slid into my mouth up to my tonsils. It wasn't like him to fuck me softly so I realized he was carefully watching Jack fucking me, inciting him to fuck me and enjoying the scene.
"Go Jack, fuck her, harder go, go, fill her with cum this bitch" and Jack didn't make him repeat it twice because increasing the speed of the fuck he cummed copiously in my pussy and Giacomo at the same time cummed in my mouth making me swallow it all.
It was a great fuck. Jack then ordered more whiskey and a little tired relaxed on the couch talking with Giacomo.
I, on the other hand, had to recover and so I went to the bathroom.
Although frightened, I was very curious to see what was happening in the various parts of the place and so I made a wider tour. There were males fucking a bit 'everywhere, it was really something extremely exciting and to tell the truth the males present were all very sexy and cool.
Many foreigners, of all ages but still all very good.
Obviously they attracted my attention especially the active ones that I had learned to recognize after Giacomo's explanation.
Someone tried to approach me but I escaped. A beautiful mature man like bears even managed to drag me behind a curtain blocked me back to the wall and stuck his tongue down my throat while touching me everywhere. I don't know how I did it but I managed to free myself from him and quickly reached Giacomo. I was too afraid of the situation otherwise I would have surely taken advantage of it.
I realized that this place was truly a land of desire, a truly unique place. I have never found a place like that again in my life.
Returning to Giacomo's I saw that Jack had gotten up and was leaving. He greeted both of us and putting his hand on my ass he told me that I was really a beautiful slut and thanked me for the beautiful evening he had spent with me.

It was now 2 o'clock and thinking that we had to drive an hour to get back to the hotel I told Giacomo that it was better to go.
He replied that it was early and told me not to bother.
"In fact, get down on all fours, bitch. The evening is not over for you yet."
What was he going to do?
He reached down, took my face with one hand and looked me in the eyes "Now I'm going to take you over there, to the hot zone of the club so you can really be yourself and that is to be a bitch and lick some bones" and he had a big laugh.
"What a bastard" I thought.
I realized he wanted to take me to the back of the bar where you could fuck anyone. Honestly I was satisfied and since it was late I wanted to go back to the hotel as soon as possible so I followed him on a leash, on all fours, because I could not do otherwise.
We entered a lounge where there was a large bed in the center and a dozen males fucking. A real orgy. It was difficult to understand how many were really there because the room was dimly lit and you could only see the silhouettes of the participants in the orgy. I was sincerely worried. I had no desire to get on that bed and I sincerely hoped that Giacomo would not force me to do so.
All around the room there were some men who, excited to watch the scene, had a hard cock and were masturbating.
I almost wanted to run away so I tried to stand up but Giacomo pissed off and pushed me down again "what the fuck are you doing bitch? Did I tell you to get up bitch?" And saying this he dragged me near one who was masturbating "bitch here's a bone, lick it, move"
I had to calm James down so I started to lick and suck. The guy liked my blowjob very much and excited as he was he took a short time to cum and almost unexpectedly covered my face with cream.
"Good bitch" said Giacomo "good".
Meanwhile a couple of guys who had witnessed the scene came up to us and waved their cocks in my face. They too wanted the little service I had just done to the guy from before.
"Come on," said James, "just a few more of these two and I promise you we'll leave."
By now over the months thanks to Giacomo I had become a real slut. I always wanted cocks and now that I had the opportunity I couldn't not take advantage of it and enjoy myself. In that moment I became aware of what I really was: a slut and a slave, the slave of Master Giacomo.
I didn't think about anything else and I ventured eagerly on those two big cocks.
I greedily sucked both of them at the same time and this excited Giacomo so much that he approached me and smiling he looked me in the eyes and shoved his cock in my mouth. He was also very horny but my mouth was not enough, he wanted my ass again and while I was blowing the two of them, he stood behind me and like a jockey he lowered himself and fucked me again. His cock slid into my ass as easily as if he was penetrating a piece of almost melted butter.
It felt really good. He fucked me hard but I felt that he did it with love. I can't explain it but I had this feeling, he cummed in my ass and when the two that I was blowing filled my face with cum too he grabbed me and took me away quickly because around us a small circle of other males had formed and he understood that maybe they wanted to use me too.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back