yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Two weeks had passed since the magnificent experience with Claudio. We lived far away. I was working 15 hours a day, one hour a day of physical activity, the rest of the time was spent eating, caring and sleeping.
Claudio was married and worked a lot too.
In spite of the commitments, in each of the days that had passed since that magnificent adventure, he had not failed to send me an affectionate message or a short phone call.
In my mind, the two souls who had sided against each other were fighting, following the gay experience I had gained. Behind me, I had had thirty years of straight life, without ever realizing that there was a different, but not a wrong part of me. I was trying to elaborate the sentimental part, because on the physical side, the memory of the perfumes, the contacts, the vibrations and the heat caused by Claudio in my body, were printed in my mind. The mere thought of that lascivious experience excited me so much that it was becoming torment.
Every time I thought about it, I felt a strange heat spreading in my lower abdomen and the sphincter dilating, making me mimic the penetration.
The thought of what had happened upset me, but when I saw other men, the same mechanism was not repeated. I wanted Claudio, not just any man or cock.
At night, before I went to sleep, I used cream, applying it to my sphincter. When I got to bed, I'd lie on my side and gently slip my middle finger in. I'd leave it in there, still, and my mind would start to fantasize.
The whole thing gave me furious erections, but I didn't touch myself, I preferred to sway my pelvis, remembering Claudio's flesh and his seed flooding me. I stayed like this till I fell asleep. In the morning I'd wake up with a hot, wet hole. It was natural for me to stick my middle finger in right away and simulate coitus. I'd come without touching my penis.
My life flowed straight into the unknown, but I had lost control of the operations and I was at the mercy of events, waiting to find a trace useful to get back on the right path.
Months passed, autumn arrived, the first cool evenings, nature changed colour and I with her.
At the beginning of October I took a week off, without planning anything. I stayed home. Sport, walks by the sea, in the country. One day, I went to the woods near my house to look for mushrooms. I found some boletus. I promised myself I'd make myself a good risotto. I came home around noon. I parked the car in the garage, took the elevator and arrived in front of the front door, to my immense surprise, I saw Claudio in front of me, he looked like a Greek statue. He opened the door and I pulled him in. We hugged and kissed warmly.
Neither of us wanted to let go. The taste of his saliva inebriated me and we both felt each other's erection. We went straight to bed, tore our clothes off and caressed each other's bodies.
We found ourselves having sex in front of each other's faces. For a few minutes we exchanged licks, kisses, sucks for several minutes. We came to orgasm almost simultaneously and neither of us wasted a drop of semen.
It was natural to get under the sheets at this point and lie on your side, him behind me. We exchanged caresses and sweet words. It was nice to exchange kisses with the mouth smelling of semen.
We rested for a quarter of an hour, our warm bodies relaxed. We also talked about the experience, the turmoil and the desires that had developed as a result.
Both of us came to the conclusion that what had happened between us was not replicable towards another human being, agreeing that in addition to the pleasant sexual attraction, there was feeling between us.
While we were talking, he was hugging me and he was clinging to me.
It was natural for both of us to get erections, but while Claudio was pushing the member insistently on my buttocks, it was natural for me to push the body towards him.
I trembled like a leaf and he also vibrated throughout my body.
I reached out my hand to the nearby bedside table. I pulled out a cream from the drawer and took a good dose. I lubricated his member well and also my sphincter, which had lost its hair in the previous days after shaving.
Like the first time, it was I who impaled myself, choosing movement and strength to impress the gesture. The huge chapel made it quite difficult to enter. I presume his penis was about 15 centimeters and at least 4 centimeters wide, quite stumpy. It took about two minutes to enjoy full penetration. Having overcome the various pains and discomforts of the case, I felt a disruptive heat that intoxicated my brain. I moved my hips gently, relaxing my muscles, facilitating coitus. He softly indulged me, now whispering sweet words, now words of incitement to the sexual act. We went on like this for 12, 15 minutes 'and, like the first time we reached orgasm almost simultaneously. I stopped him when he mentioned coming out of me. I demanded that he fall asleep inside my body. I felt protected and happy, he also showed satisfaction.
We were also entwined when the penis freed itself from my den and the hot semen descended on my buttock. We talked and caressed each other without knowing the time.
I didn't ask him how long he would stay. We went on like this until we were exhausted and hungry. Around 10:00 p.m. we took a shower together, so he took charge of preparing something to eat, while I would change the sheets and blankets.
That night, we enjoyed a good mushroom risotto and drank good red wine.
After we finished eating and drained the bottle of wine, we decided to go back to bed to pick up where we left off.
We had an unforgettable night. Sleep, very little, many caresses, beautiful words and sweet sex.
The morning arrived, so the epilogue of the adventure was near.
Claudio noticed a tear running down my face. He wiped it with his mouth. I told him that I did not intend to force him or condition him in any way, but, I could not help but confess my love. He kissed me intensely and headed for the shower. He followed him without hesitation. We washed each other without making a sound. As soon as we dried, we got dressed and headed to a bar near my house. We had breakfast at the table, talking about the future and making fun of each other. I walked him to his car, out of the corner of my eye I checked that there were no prying eyes, so I sneaked up and kissed him and told him I loved him. He cried and left.
That was the last time I saw Claudio, a couple of months after that meeting he was run over near his house by a hit-and-run driver. I found the strength to go to his town to attend the funeral and it was natural for me to embrace his wife even though I had never seen her.
I cried all day long. At the end of the day, I said goodbye to my colleagues present, the widow, so I headed towards the center of the city looking for a hotel. Since it was a well-known spa resort, it was difficult for me to find a place. I found a 4-star hotel with an annexe. I didn't have dinner, so I went to my room and slipped into bed. I cried and cried. It was natural for me to go to the suitcase and take out the tube of hand cream, I went back to bed and lubricated the sphincter copiously, introducing two fingers. I fell asleep like this.
I stayed there for a few days, just long enough to be alone on Claudio's grave. I spoke with him as if he were still alive. I stayed there from early morning until about 2:00 p.m. I had already left the hotel. I looked for a trattoria to eat something, then in the afternoon I resumed the journey home.
I cried all night. The next morning I went back to work. The first thing I did was to prepare an application for temporary suspension from work. I asked for six months. I had to get my life back in order. I'd been through a war and I'd been defeated.
It followed.....

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back