yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
It was a sultry mid-July afternoon, in Giulio's little attic there must have been a hundred degrees, it had been years that he had thought of installing an air conditioner and every summer he reproached himself for not having done so. The small apartment had been obtained from the attic of the family house with the intention of renting it to round out the income but in a small village like that people run away in search of fortune elsewhere. At the age of 44, Giulio was still living in that damn village, at home with his now elderly parents and for a year now he has been living in the attic to have a minimum of independence and privacy in case it became necessary. Right, in case. In his head he fantasized about a thousand adventures to be had in that big bed in the middle of the room, he could have invited his conquests to dinner without passing under the careful scrutiny of his mother who continued to reproach him for not having started a family yet.
Yes, but with whom, thought Giulio, relegated to live in a small mountain village of just six hundred souls of which more than two thirds over sixty, forced to run the only gas station in the village, to greet every day the same people with the same habits, the same hours, the same jokes that were not funny but laughed anyway, please.
The few women in the village were already settled with husband and children, on Sundays in church and then at table with the whole family, in the afternoon, chatting in the courtyards of the houses or in front of a slush in the square.
These were Giulio's thoughts, on a sultry July afternoon, sitting completely naked in front of his computer.
In order to give a boost to his activity with the opposite sex, a few months ago he decided to join a well-known dating site. He had tried a dozen of them with rather disappointing results until he came across "A69", a site for adults where you propose to finalize a sexual encounter between straight, gay, lesbian but also couples looking for couples or couples looking for a third, single or single in short an intriguing world that made Giulio fantasize believing he had finally found paradise on earth.
He was checking the various ads after selecting the search filters in order to target the ones closest to his area, keeping in mind that just to go to Catanzaro took more than half an hour, he was looking at the photos that appeared inside the pages of the various users, as usual there were no singles but several couples and some very intriguing. He would read the ad and then the photos, every now and then he would touch his cock, free between his legs, he would make some vulgar comments in front of a nice slice of pussy or a half dick stuck in the ass - Come to me, you slut, I'll put mine too - Or - as much as I would lick it, I would eat your hair too - And meanwhile Giulio's hand had started to fuck his resurrected cock because of those fantastic visions but above all because of his fantasy.
EEEE yes,... fantasy because even though more than 6 months had already passed since his inscription, our Giulio had not yet branded himself, on the contrary, he had to face the sad reality and reckon with what it meant to belong to the category "singles" on A69. In many profiles of couples we read "NO SINGLE", when it goes well because you often come across real threats - Singles immediately in black list- or - Singles you will be banished - Again - Singles do not break the balls - in short, couples who often offer and claim the much praised "education", do not have trouble sending a shy little singlet that humbly dared to send a message with a simple greeting.
Our Giulio had already experienced on his skin several different users fuck off and now he had become more selective and careful in his research.
"Couple looks for singles, discretion and cleanliness, you play alone."
Fuck what profile, thought Giulio, finally an announcement that you read in a second, clear, concise, no stakes without stories, fuck fuck fuck, these are mine, indeed, She is mine, Giulio's hand was always faster and faster, let's even say that he had taken the form of a real saw and not a simple bored joke but it was not the photos of the couple to excite him was, as always, his imagination, remember ...
In reality the transgressive couple, had not uploaded great photos indeed, they were rather chaste almost a nonsense in such a context, a view of the sea, she sunbathing on a beach in a costume even from another era, the panties that covered everything modestly, absolutely normal position, without malice in short, the photos ... nothing but Giulio did not care about them indeed he did not even open them was already intent on sending a message.
"Good morning I'd love to meet you" This is Giulio's skimpy missive.
The couple was online but hadn't read the message yet so no answer and the time passed inexorably to weaken the enthusiasm of poor Giulio who came back with the mause to click on the profile of his prey and this time he opened the series of photos that started to flow in front of him.
No pussy, not even a half buttock, a nipple, nothing at all - But who is the nun - he thought - Who has to shit you - Not having received an answer yet, Antonio, was falling into the typical attitude of those who can not hit the target also known as "the fox with grapes".
His attention fell, however, in a photo to which he had not previously given so much importance that he was obsessed with looking for a sexual hint about that woman. The photo depicted a half face intent on sipping an aperitif on the beach, you could see the cut of an eye, an ear accessorized with a ring earring, the mouth painted with a discreet lipstick but with full lips and smooth, Giulio wetted his with a turn of the tongue and the more he fixed that image the more his surprise grew............

It was a sultry mid-July afternoon, a woman sat in front of the computer in her bedroom.
Velia, forty years old, divinely dressed, smooth skin with a hint of tan that made the green of her eyes stand out, was alone in the house, it was one of those moments when she let herself go tasting the inebriation of being able to walk around the house naked without fear of being pointed out by the inevitable bigoted tongues of the small village where she lived.
She was checking the mail of an erotic chat, in a dating site "A69" She had registered almost a year before with a couple profile after having been able to talk about it with her husband, a last resort to avoid a separation that actually made no sense and in fact this new intriguing game, shared with her husband, proved to be therapeutic beyond any rosier perspective and Velia and her husband found themselves simply looking from another perspective that turned out to be better than the first.
The ancient Greeks defined Eros as a life impulse, if it is missing you are dead "Thanatos". Eros, in all its forms, not only with him and not only in that way, Eros is infinite and gives you life.
So it was for our couple, Giò, Velia's husband enjoyed seeing her desired and courted by all those horny individuals and he enjoyed the certainty that in any case Velia's heart was his on the other side, Velia, was satisfied by the feelings that she still managed to convey to men and that made her woman in every way, beautiful for others, for her husband but above all beautiful in her own eyes.
The mail was clogged, Velia was thinking of changing the profile, too synthetic almost as if they were all going well, in reality she was very selective, of course, the physical aspect always has its importance but the words, a nice message, a joke designed for her, in short she had to perceive that her virtual suitor wanted to know her and not just fuck.
-I'd fuck you in every position until you cried -Deleted - Hi, how do you do blowjobs? -Deleted - Good morning, there are two of us so we can plug those two holes in the backgrounds that you find yourself while your husband is jerking off -Background will be your head, thought Velia. Deleted - hello, but can you see anything more in the pictures? - Deleted. It was becoming a job but what frustrated Velia the most, was to see the lack of any form of personality in the approaches and even worse, the lack of intrigue, that feeling of the forbidden that is whispered and hidden inside a message, that feeling that made the inner thigh itch and make you feel that wet feeling while the small lips of the pussy push to bloom from that soft mound that concealed her. Here, at the mere thought, a tremor and then Velia's hand approaching, discreet, to her sex that she felt waking up as after the good morning kiss.
-Good morning, I'd love to meet you- Almost automatically the message was about to be erased, a shriveled line without a minimum of presentation though,... - wait, she asked to meet us, maybe two sensible words she could write her- It's been a while since Velia met, she needed that adrenaline rush, it was good for her. She opened up the profile of the single, 44 years old, healthy, polite, clean, discreet, not gymnastics but not even fat, from the photos she still seemed in good shape just a hint of bacon, very fair complexion and then the cock, actually too many photos of the cock skillfully depicted with close-up shots possibly from below, classic trick to make surrender. For Velia was not the most important thing, certainly the size makes the difference but the factor that excited her the most was that sneaky push that mounted her from the inside and that would lead her to do things that she never imagined until a few years before and this happened only with certain types of men, they had to have charisma not dominant but safe and above all they had to treat her like a woman and be aware of having to deal with a woman.
Good morning to you, would you like to meet us? Why not maybe we open the doors for a nice adventure, have you ever played with a couple? - so, Velia answered.

It couldn't be true, Giulio didn't believe his eyes, he was staring at that photo sitting naked in front of the monitor with his hand still on the limp dick after coming with a furious saw. He knew the woman in the photo, he was sure of it, he saw her every day in the village always dressed impeccably, even in summer, he knew her name, Velia, he knew her husband Giò, where he worked where they lived, he knew everything about them but never could have imagined meeting them in a swingers' chat.
The PC's bib made him wince, the sachet in the top right corner lit up to indicate that a message had arrived. For a single, that's a topical, sacred moment, the only thing that could bring down the expectation was to find out that it was the usual tranny or gay guy complimenting you on your dick. He opened the mail, his heart started beating fast, his hand was shaking, it was his couple who answered, finally the chat started.
_Hello, my name is Giulio, I live near Catanzaro and maybe we can meet over coffee, I've never actually played with a couple, but I'd like to try, what do you think?
Velia read Giulio's answer almost in real time, she was not yet convinced of the choice but she was willing and determined to finish in a short time, she felt shameless but this time she decided to take the initiative.
_ Hi Giulio, I'm the "Lei" of the couple, Velia, listen, today at about 6:30 pm I'm at the mall of Catanzaro for some errands, if you want we can meet at the bar for a coffee and have a chat to see how it can end, if you think you're there send me your contacts and I'll meet you there, see you soon-
Giulio didn't have it repeated twice, he would have gone to that appointment even at the cost of closing the distributor, but luckily he was on vacation for three days and they agreed to the meeting.
At six o'clock Giulio was already on the spot, he had reasoned on a thousand complications that could come out due to the fact that in reality they already knew each other and even worse they both lived in that damn village. But she didn't know it... not yet. So she decided to lurk just outside the bar area so that she could be seen as soon as she approached. A message on Kik confirmed that she was coming and gave him instructions on how to recognize her.
There she is. Yeah, she was a beautiful woman. She was Velia, all right.
Velia was approaching the bar of the mall, she was walking safely dressed in an absolutely informal way, never flashy, a T-shirt and under a long light skirt that fluttered at every step. She had decided to go to the appointment with Giulio just for a coffee and two words of knowledge, also because that day she would not have much time to do anything else. Obviously she had warned her husband and instructed him on the ways and intentions. There was always a protocol to follow that kept them bound even at a distance but above all avoided unpleasant and possible inconveniences. Velia felt excited, the cognitive meetings were part of her way of playing, she considered them on a par with foreplay in a sex relationship was a way to arouse the excitement and fantasy, to feel desired by a stranger who, even though he had not yet seen her, had already framed her as the protagonist of a film full of expectations, Velia's part had already begun. The closer she got to the bar and the more she mounted that sense of transgression that slowly carried her into her bubble, out of this world, she listened to the body talking to her, she felt the touch of the shirt on her nipples that reacted by hardening and coming out into the open, Velia was proud of her breasts, she could still afford to shoot without a bra was the only transgression she allowed herself in public while under her dress, away from prying eyes, the underwear was carefully chosen according to the occasion. Nothing would have been done today but, anyway, before going out, she had carefully dedicated herself to her forbidden flower, touching up the cut of that thin strip of hair she loved to keep, an insistent massage with her favorite cream was risking to bring her to orgasm, she was impatient but she didn't want to spoil the wait, she wanted to keep the excitement always awake but never cross the threshold of orgasm before the moment. To this end she decided to go out wearing her trusty friend, a metal anal plug with a crystal stud that she had given her already when they managed to cross together that wall of preconceptions that kept her away from the pleasure of anal sex. Walking with her toy stuffed up her ass kept her awake, her senses always alert, ready to respond with the body's signals to the slightest stimulation. Her little hole forced to tighten the tois so as not to let it come out, the movement of her ass, at every step, made it move inside releasing lascivious caresses in the excited rectum and all this had repercussions on the front, in the pussy that frustrated by the lack of attention, cried shamelessly in a mood of lust asking for her part. Velia challenged the gaze of passers-by who, unaware of everything that was going on in her lower abdomen, passed by her while she was thinking - Hey you, you know I have a dick up my ass and I'm enjoying it like a slut -

Giulio's phone notified the arrival of a message, it was you - I'm at the bar- I know you're at the bar, I can see you well. He was very agitated, now that he saw her there ten meters away and it wasn't a casual visit, no, it wasn't like when she came to refuel and looked at you almost in passing and hardly said hello, no, it wasn't like when you met her on the street in the village and she looked down to pretend not to have seen you, no. This was a real date and the reason was to fuck with him, who would have thought it, a feeling of power and pride swelled the chest of Giulio who began to approach his prey.

Velia's eyes crossed those of Giulio - Fucking hell what the fuck is this loser doing here, fucking right now - Giulio got too close to Velia and with a winking look - Hi Velia, are you waiting for someone? - Velia, who still hadn't grasped the reality of the situation, hurried to answer that she had actually stopped for a quick coffee and that, in fact, she was in a big hurry and was just about to go. She grabbed her bags and started to leave when she heard Giulio's voice calmly - But like Velia, I thought we should have coffee together - She got stuck instantly, she had to squeeze her ass so as not to drop the plug up her ass, but the feeling she felt was not pleasure, she started to realize the coincidences, his name, the radar of the site that gave him 2 km away. and then he, here, in the place and at the time set, he had made an appointment with the loser of the village, the world collapsed on her.
She regained control of her breath and turned towards Giulio to study him, to understand how she could get out of it without complications. She saw him serene, leaning against the bar counter, she decided to take the road of lightness, of funny coincidence. - But ... it's you then, the Giulio of A69, but come on Giulio but you too in the site - Hysterical laughter - Let's sit down for a moment and have a word.
Giulio was already with his mind between Velia's legs, it didn't seem true to him, finally the first real fuck and with a woman who had always turned his head, he followed Velia to a secluded table and sat down with his big red face for the emotion, he was already ready to mark the day and the time that Velia would give him to vent all his repressed sexual instincts, he was euphoric.
- Giulio, you also understand that this is an embarrassing and inconvenient situation for both of us, moreover we already know each other and I confess that this, for me, is very limiting as I mean this kind of game so, I think you will agree with me that it is not the case to continue further, we each keep our little altars and we go home as if nothing had happened, don't you think? -
Giulio looked at her with a spruce smile printed on his face, he was mentally repeating Velia's sentence, ... do you understand? ... embarrassing situation? ... is not the case? ... altarini? .... go home? ….. What the fuck is this, all this mess and then home like nothing and above all without even a kiss? He wasn't ready for this eventuality, Giulio's euphoria began to wane leaving the place first to discouragement then, slowly, to a new sensation, almost of anger but also of revenge, he was realizing that just this "embarrassing" situation as Velia called it, could somehow row in his favour.
- Giulio? Are you there? It's getting late and it's time for me to go, come on, don't get upset. - Velia was collecting her things and did to get up, she felt light in her heart for having managed to nip in the bud an episode that could have had really serious repercussions, at the same time she had promised to give a good wash to her husband Giò for having put on the net, on that fucking site, some recognizable photos, a lightness that would not have forgiven him so easily. As for Giulio, she would have continued to treat him as before like the loser dead of pussy he was, - what a fool, but did he really think he could fuck me? -
Wait, Velia, you're right, I don't want to publicize this story too much, I want to meet you -
Velia froze, what does it mean to come to me, she thought, we are not negotiating anything, - In what sense, Giulio? -
- You see, Velia, I know you've always thought of me as a loser, and as far as the altars go, I think they're more your problem than mine. Even if it turns out that I'm registered on a dating site, what would they think? They are singular, maybe they die of envy thinking that I fuck one a week, maybe they also ask me to get them dating, you know Velia. But you, you Velia, beautiful and esteemed lady of a small country where certain things, for someone like you and I add for a family like yours, are not tolerated, how do you Velia come out of it? And your husband, Velia, how would it look to us? -
Velia was sweating and despite the heat, she felt cold, she was hating that metal wedge stuck up her ass, she was ashamed, she was bleached, that remote possibility that however she had put in estimate when she recognized Giulio at the bar, was materializing with all its consequences. - How dare you Giulio, these are our things, what do you mean, come on, what are you getting at?
Giulio recognized the expression of fear on Velia's face and this gave him the strength to face her and finally give her the coup de grace.
- Don't worry, Velia, I see you're getting excited, actually we can find a solution without creating too much fuss and above all that satisfies both of us -
There he is, that's where he wanted to go. - What do you mean, "do you satisfy the both of us?"-
- Simple Velia, you were looking for a bang and I too, it's like doing 2+2 the only thing is that I have the habit to print the profiles and photos of my contacts on A69 also yours with your beautiful photo while sipping your aperitif, too bad that on the photo there is the logo of the site and I would not want them to go around the village ... unfortunately. But we don't want that, do we Velia? -
Velia was muffled, nothing exciting about it, she was about to throw up.
- So Velia, long story short, I'll expect you at my house tomorrow at 3:00. No one will be there and no one will know, and I advise you not to tell that cuckold husband of yours either. Of course it's an invitation. You can always decline. -
There was no need for further explanations, now Velia felt naked, she no longer had the reins of that game that excited her so much, on the contrary she cursed that site, cursed Giò, sex, she felt dirty for all the meetings she had made, wrong for what she was going to do, she wanted to be in a bad dream but she had to make a decision.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back