yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
We're finally going home after this intense day in the car; it's 5pm but it's already pitch black.
Shitty winter.
The weather is getting worse and worse; there are at least 150 km. to Bologna, the motorway is still smooth but I'm afraid that soon, arrived in Florence, there will be the usual problems.
Shitty motorway.
As if everything was foreseen by karma or Murphy and his fucking laws, it's starting to snow like hell.
Did you think so? You just said how lucky it's only raining.
We're just kidding about how it's definitely better not to say anything
So shut your mouth!
With your slutty look, which I can sense even in the dark of the cabin, you tell me that to keep your mouth shut it would be better ...
Meanwhile, you're crawling on the seat and you can't take it anymore.
The time of a blink of an eye and you're already with one hand between my legs and the other between yours.
You kill me when you're like this.
And you often are, fortunately.
One more blink of an eye and you'll unbutton my pants, pull them down as far as you can and let out my already hard cock.
You start touching my balls, shaft and glans; meanwhile you put your hand inside your leggings and you're touching your naked pussy.
You're a fucking bitch as usual, you're not wearing underwear.
Meanwhile the traffic intensifies and the billboards tell us that the pass variant is closed by accident; it's already a brothel so we go to the old panoramic.
Fuck this shitty weather!
You don't even stop for a second, you don't even notice we have to change our route.
You're like this when you're excited, you don't notice what happens around us.
You keep pounding on my dick and panting harder and harder.
You pulled down your pants, spread your legs as far as you could and slipped on the seat as much as you could because of the seatbelt restraint.
What a sight! You've got your pussy all open and you're, by now, close to orgasm and you feel... so much you feel.....
The cabin fills with your intimate scent, you can even feel the rinsing of your vaginal fluids between your fingers.
Meanwhile, you squeeze my cock as if it were a support pole, as if you were falling down and it was your only point of support.
You know I like it when you squeeze it.
You're always afraid you're gonna hurt me, but don't worry. I just like it.
You don't even notice we're slowing down because of the snow and the amount of cars and trucks on the road.
Who knows where your head is, who's jerking you off, whether it's a man or a woman, whether it's more than one ...
We've been lost in these dreams for a long time.
You go faster and faster with your fingers and you start screaming like a madman screaming all your pleasure.
Come, finally ... You contract on yourself unable to control yourself and you realize that you have splashed a small river of "powdery juice of the goddess Aphrodite".
You have not let go of the grip of my cock that is getting harder and harder.
You unbuckle your seatbelt and lean over the center tunnel, almost kneeling on the seat, to get to my dick.
I'm telling you it's dangerous, I'm driving, there's snow on the ground and heavy traffic.
You don't even listen to me, you're on a tangent and you have a dick in your mouth.
You just tell me to shut up and keep doing what I'm doing and you'll take care of the rest.
Who am I to argue with that? When woman leads man executes.
I keep driving while you're sucking my soul.
The traffic slows down to a stop and you, undaunted, keep pumping me.
You even started touching your pussy again.
My bitch is wild.
Don't you notice we're standing next to an articulated truck and you're offering the truck driver a show of your ass and pussy explored by your little hand.
I don't think he mind and I like to show you off.
In the end I can't take it anymore and I spray an incredible amount of cum into your voracious mouth.
You don't waste a drop, like the good blowjob you are.
Come again.
Honestly, I've never met a woman who enjoyed just feeling cum in her mouth before.
It was a pleasant surprise to find a girl who enjoys it because she's making her partner enjoy it.
It's no small thing, rare even.
You pick up the last drop of cum after wiping my dick, get up and kiss me deeply, making me feel part of my juice that's left in your mouth and on your tongue.
Only now do you realize we're standing still and you've put on a show for the neighbors.
At first you're stunned and pervaded with shame.
You try to pull yourself together without thinking that by now at least a couple of truck drivers and as many drivers have seen your hardcore performance.
I practically prevent you from putting on your clothes and only my words, which express my pleasure in sharing my gratitude with others, stop you from putting yourself back together again.
Stay naked a little more so that I can enjoy, with my hand, the lake between your legs.
By dint of touching you, I make you regain the desire to enjoy; even the fact of knowing that you are looked at by strangers, I am sure, stimulates you more.
What a spectacle you offer, I imagine myself and I identify with those who look inside the cockpit illuminated by the lights of stopped cars.
A show so close but so far away, closed in the intimacy of our cabin inaccessible to them but so obvious.
That seeing, beyond the glass, a woman in her highest expression of enjoyment and imagine her voice almost howling her pleasure ... sublime ... sublime ...
And then you come ... more than before ... squeak and wet the seat as if you had peed.
I love it when I can make you lose control, it happens more and more.
We finally start again but it keeps snowing like there's no tomorrow.
And we'll probably spend tomorrow in the car if it keeps going like this.
You tidied up and put something on the seat so you don't get your ass wet.
Like it's not all wet down there already.
Resembling a long, bright caterpillar, the line of vehicles climbs towards the Futa Pass with an exasperatingly slow pace.
We pass Barberino with times equal to those of a geological era; near Roncobilaccio the situation becomes desperate, the hour is late, we are tired and we decide to go out to look for a room in the hotel just outside the tollbooth.
Luckily we had sandwiches and at least the hunger is not there.
Always respecting Murphy's laws, about a million people must have done our thinking.
We manage to stop at the hotel and get off to ask if they have a room, of course they are walled up by the 999,998 people before us.
The girl (very pretty indeed) at the reception desk kindly gives me the address and the telephone contact of a B&B near them that others is only a lady half her relative of I don't know which parental rank.
Thank you and I go out to join you.
We decide to try or else we'll get back on the road, it's already past 23 but we still try to call the Bed & Breakfast.
Every now and then luck comes to us too, obviously.
They have a free triple room if it suits us ... and it suits us! Fuck!
We give our names and in 15 minutes we arrive at our destination; in a place that you MUST know is there and only then we realize that we were followed by a seemingly foreign car.
We get out of the heat of our car under heavy snowfall and perplexed we approach the entrance to communicate our arrival
Meanwhile, out of the other car, there's a couple approaching us.
They are an Austrian couple, I deduce from the license plate with the red eagle of Tyrol, they are certainly younger than us even if we don't understand how much we saw the winter clothes, the darkness and the snow that falls abundantly.
He tells us, in an Italian not even that bad, that he heard my conversation with the receptionist and decided to follow us to try his luck but that, however, he recognized the order of arrival ... ubi major minor cessat!
Finally they open us and the manager lets us in to the heat.
Yes, the room is there but it's only one and it's ours because we phoned.
I turn to the Austrian out of solidarity and at that moment I see his "Fräulein" and I realize that you have noticed her too.
A beautiful blonde not very tall, pleasantly shapely (but under the duvet you can't tell) with two grey-blue eyes that look like alpine lakes in spring.
I still don't know how and why, but I hear my voice giving body to a thought that I didn't even realize I had.
"We can share a room!" - I hear myself say.
We're all amazed at what I said, me first and a moment's astonished silence.
In that while you look at me and have that smile of yours that charmed me 40 years ago on the school bus on the way back from the trip to Perugia.
You decided it's okay, you don't mind sharing, you've always been generous.
The Austrians open their eyes wide for surprise and joy; they had already seen that they had to get back in the car and drive off again in that snowy A1.
They thank us for the kindness smiling and warmly shaking our hands, even a small supportive hug with a kiss on the cheek from the blonde girl.
She had seen it ugly ...
The manager tells us that if it's all right with us it's all right with her.
We have no luggage, it was supposed to be a short trip, a touch and go and instead it became something else.
A small trolley (but where they had it) with, I think, only the minimum union for the night.
Going up the stairs, while I'm talking to him, I watch the spectacle of your asses moving in your pants.
You're both filling them in superbly.
Finally we arrive in the room and I am a turmoil of thoughts, I don't know what pushed me to share a room with two perfect strangers who meanwhile introduced themselves as Anyta, who we discover to be 39 years old, and Volker who is 45 (which is pronounced Folker ... German shit ...).
We open the door and enter.
The environment is clean, warm and welcoming.
A very wide double bed and a single bed .... Very single, almost like a sexting.
Anyway we are here and there is a little embarrassment between us.
In the meantime, Anyta says she urgently needs to go to the bathroom and she says it in the classic Italian spoken by a German ... Italian movie stuff from the 70's ... maybe this breaks the ice and makes us have a "condominium" laugh.
As if it was an incipit for your bladder you also feel the urgent need to pee and laughing you tell her to hurry up or else you have to go out in the garden to do it.
And with the snow you're afraid to freeze ... You just said so .... Freeze it! But how do you talk to strangers? My love ...
And this is where something unexpected begins to happen ... Anyta takes you by the hand and tells you you can go to the bathroom together.
One does it in the toilet, the other in the shower or bidet. Teutonic simplicity.
You don't think about it for a second, you let her take you to the bathroom and Volker and I look at each other with a mixture of amazement and fun.
Being the last one to enter you leave the door open and we men can clearly hear the roar of your urinations hitting the ceramic followed by the normal liberating sigh of the relaxation of the detrusor muscles compressed for so long.
My cock comes to life and my mind goes flat out, you know how I am and you know that what you have done turns me on the most.
From the bathroom I can hear your laughter and the words of fun you exchange, it seems you've known each other forever.
Instinctively Volker and I approach the bathroom and literally catch you with your pants down ... Anyta sitting on the toilet, you on the bidet next door, placed one opposite the other as on a love chair in S.
Anyta's hand is on your thigh, resting there while you laugh like mad at a little fart that has escaped her.
A scene that excites me in its simplicity and its immense sensuality.
Volker and I exchange a look that I think is of deep understanding, Anyta cleans herself with a little paper and gets up ...
Her pussy, with a sparse blonde hairs, shows off in its white splendor.
I love Nordic people who have no shame in their nudity!
Maybe stimulated by her behavior you too, after having washed her, get up, turn around and offer us your wonderful intimacy perfectly shaved just washed.
We are older than them, but obviously you have hit the mark, I see Volker looking intensely between your legs.
Anyta takes your place on the bidet and washes herself in turn in front of us offering us the spectacle of washing her intimacy.
She looks at all three of us with eyes that emanate a strange light, in the bathroom you can't hear a fly flying except the sound of water gushing out of the bidet taps.
I'm leaning against one door jamb, Volker against the other, you're standing with your pussy in the air and we all look at the blonde who is washing ... washing ..... Maybe before, now it seems more like an intimate caress than anything else.
The sound of the phone in the room tears us away from that ecstatic moment that had so deeply kidnapped us.
With a leap I am to answer: it is the manager who had forgotten to say that the shower has little hot water due to I do not know what problem.
I don't know how I can remain polite in answering her after she snatched us away from such a beautiful moment of emotional sharing.
I pass the communication to the roommates and ask how they intend to develop it.
Here you say and propose something that I didn't expect, that amazes me, that comes unexpectedly to me like a lightning bolt in the sky.
"We could all shower together ... save water and time ..." - you say candidly pointing to the back of the room.
As I watched Anyta and you sitting on the pottery, I didn't realise how spacious and well laid out the bathroom was.
The shower looks like a huge space probably created where before there was a normal bathtub.
OK, now it's official! You're going off on a tangent! You're letting out the other you, the one who kidnaps and satisfies me!
There's a brief moment where we all look each other in the eye, intensely and in response Anyta takes the first step again.
In one plastic and sensual move she takes off her sweater and sweater showing us a respectable natural breast, not big but nice and firm with hard nipples and wrinkled haloes.
Is she excited or is it the cold? No, it's 22 or 23 degrees in the bathroom, so...
Her skin is as white as milk and her body is a beautiful complex of curves to be covered by hand or tongue.
Then she takes off her pants completely, remaining naked in front of us who are intent on looking at her.
"Und dann?" - tells us in German. "So what?" - He repeats us in Teutonic Italian
We guys are all still dressed, only you don't have the leggings you took off before you got on the bidet and your pussy's exposed.
Next thing you know, you're taking everything else off and you're naked like Anyta.
"Fieni Kristin" - says Anyta germanizing your name and at the same time, holding out your hands, backing away to reach the shower room.
Your eyes are glued into each other's. The green of yours is reflected in the blue grey of hers.
You smile and follow her sadly, hand in hand, eyes in eyes.
The distance between you decreases and you find yourself at the entrance of the shower practically breast to breast.
And it is at this moment that you explode and dare to go where you have never been before; you take her face in your hands and gently place your lips on hers, as if you were afraid of hurting her.
Your tongues shyly peep out and touch each other a first time, always gently and timidly.
Your hands begin to caress each other's forms.
First your breasts, then your hips, back and buttocks, and then back up to the top and down again to the previous position.
I'm beginning to believe that Volker and I no longer exist in the world of Cristina/Anyta.
This game of gentle kissing and holding caresses continues for a few minutes that seems to become an eternity.
We men are astonished and still completely dressed, we are watching in religious silence two wonders of nature exchange delicacy and sensuality.
In perfect synchrony you detach yourselves from that long Sapphic embrace; you turn your head towards us "crouching" and with an accomplice smile you head towards us.
You towards Volker, Anyta towards me. As if you had spoken telepathically...
He and I are practically shoulder to shoulder we are practically the same height, what he sees I see, what you do to him I see...
You lean against him and let him feel your roundness on his body, he bends his head to reach your mouth which opens at his touch.
And now, really, there's no turning back.
Anyta is no less and as a carbon copy she imitates your deeds.
You're leading the games.
You put your hands down and start unbuttoning Volker's pants while continuing to kiss him, he comes to life and starts to feel you where he can, almost with frenzy.
You take your mouth away from him and you turn around and look at what Anyta and I are doing.
I'm taking full advantage of her tits and her nice, smooth ass.
You look at me, I look at you. As usual, there's no need for words between us.
You grab Volker's dick like you grabbed my hours in the car earlier.
He's amazed at the vehemence of the gesture, but you can see he enjoys it.
It seems to get longer and bigger, it's honestly a respectable dick, longer and bigger than mine, as hard as I'm sure you like it and with a chapel that will soon be in your mouth.
Anyta, meanwhile, pulled out my rod and knelt down swallowing it all the way down, enjoying millimeter by millimeter.
Almost jealous of the blonde girl, you too kneel down in front of the Austrian's meat obelisk and lick it as if it were an ice cream.
Then you get down to your balls and you lick and suck them like a hard-working little girl.
Volker's legs are a little wide to make it easier for you and you take the opportunity to do to him what I'm getting upset about.
You get to his perineum that you lick with ardor and you push yourself to his anus that you start licking and try to penetrate it with your tongue.
Obviously he's not used to this (1-0 for Cristina) and he gets something out of it in German that I don't understand but that Anyta understands but she gets off my dick and looks at you in ecstasy by moving her face with his dick on her forehead, balls on her nose and mouth between her legs to lick his ass.
You're a contortionist, cervical no thanks! For the dick this and that, huh?
In all this we're two naked women and two horny men with their pants on.
There's no sense of fairness.
I undress by pulling everything off in a single gesture and while you're sticking your tongue up Volker's ass, he too reaches the adamic condition.
You detach yourselves from us and leave us like two horny baboons, impaling them with their dicks protruding forward.
Anyta commands us to get in the shower and we'll perform with pleasure.
Although the shower room is large, it's not just for 4 adults, but it's also her beauty.
Skin against skin, female deretans crawling together and clashing with erect male virility.
No need for sponges, our skin serves this purpose, a dance of soapy bodies crawling on bodies begins.
The scented foam bath and the hot water that comes down are just a way to make the moment even richer in sensations.
Bodies that are used more to increase the expectation of what will happen afterwards than to wash.
Bodies that give off voluptuousness and desire and touch each other seamlessly in a restricted area that allows nothing more than to lean on each other.
Of course Volker and I also come into contact and if from before there was reluctance everything changes in the short term.
Everyone touches everyone and is touched by everyone.
I find your hand in the groove of my ass looking for the sphincter to penetrate it like you always do when we make love.
Meanwhile you're touching with the other hand Anyta's pussy that in turn has in one hand her man's dick and in the other my hand is intent on jerking off twice.
I'm touching Anyta's tits while my other hand penetrates your pussy.
Volker is putting his finger in your ass and pulling your nipples with his free hand.
I don't know how, but this Tetris works great.
You suddenly come in for the double penetration and you leave them startled when you squeak like before in the car.
Another expression in German that I don't understand anything about, but I get the sense of it.
Amazement and appreciation (2 to 0 for Cristina).
Volker says he has seen it only in the porn movies on the internet but he has never seen such an event from life.
You tell him that I could succeed on Anyta if she wants me to.
I did it with you the first few times on the bed and now you do it on your own when you're very excited, like right now.
There's a brief exchange of jokes between the Austrians and then Anyta turns her head towards me (without giving up her cocks for even a second) and in her funny Italian asks me to try it if I don't mind.
You know what sorry blondie, you invited the wolf to dinner in the fold ...
We rinse quickly and dry each other especially in inverted pairs.
You bring a towel to your room and answer Anyta's question about why you brought it with you, with a simple smile, a tender kiss on her leprosy and the only words "you'll see darling, you'll need it".
We discover the double bed and we get down on our knees all together hugging and kissing.
Again our skin comes into multiple contact and it is a game force that even the same sexes come to establish a connection between them.
We no longer pay attention to it.
After having spread the bath towel on the bed I make Anyta lay on it, I make her open her legs as if she was receiving her lover and I start to caress her breast.
She's tense, I can feel it. The novelty and the expectation make her nervous.
I'm asking you to do what you haven't done with anyone yet, lick her pussy. Finally.
It's an initiation for her as much as for you, you're equals.
You put your head between her legs and stand 90 degrees like you're supposed to take it to the sheep.
I know why you put yourself in that position.
It's an incitement to me, you know I like to see the lines of your ass open up and create the effect of two sweet rounded hills.
Plus your pussy opens up like a bivalve mythle and gets plentifully wet waiting for the copula.
Volker and I start licking Anyta's tits and biting her nipples.
Three people for her, intent on making her reach one of the most beautiful orgasms of her life.
You're doing great. I can tell you're passionate about what you're doing.
Your tongue, at first uncertain, has found the right positions and the right intensity of touch.
I see you're forging excitement and I can smell you above the others.
You're on the edge. I know you.
You're moving your ass like you're simulating an intercourse.
I'm drawing Volker's attention, I want to share this visual ecstasy with him.
We're your audience.
Between the blonde's moans and yours, I'm asking the other man to be a good, conscientious boy and fuck you.
He tacitly thanks me and stands at your back and caresses your ass.
You barely notice what's going on so much you are included in your mission to make your new friend enjoy herself.
You "wake up" and throw a little scream, when the Austrian's dick enters your pussy all of a sudden.
You're properly wet and it's not pain what you've felt but satisfaction; the filling sensation that Volker's beautiful cock makes you feel increases, if possible, your excitement.
I can see it from your eyes, I can feel it from your anxieties, I can feel it from the smells you give off, I can feel it from the sound of wet pussy when he puts everything inside his long, big cock.
I finally got you another cock that's driving you crazy.
In fact, enjoy it.
You enjoy it completely.
And you're never paid to get the backbone in your hot belly.
You're so into it that you forget about your blonde friend lying on her back next to your mouth that you don't lick it anymore.
Poor baby. It's time to try and make her come all the way.
I get up on my knees and stand on her right side...
With my right hand I begin to touch her delicate intimacy, touching her clitoris and feeling that it is swollen by the treatment received from your tongue.
She keeps watching you fuck increasing her excitement, she opens her legs more as if she were actively participating in your riding, with her free hand I keep touching her breast and pulling her nipples.
Your face is a few inches away from my hand and I see you watching her move on the blonde hair.
It's time. I introduce my middle and ring fingers into the depths of Anyta, my index finger and little finger are along the inside of her thighs.
I go in and out to get her used to the presence of my hand and meanwhile with my palm I step on her clitoris which is well pronounced.
You keep on mounting her and you've come again, what a slut you are, I love you for that.
You ask him to put it in your ass.
He doesn't understand at first, then you make him understand unequivocally.
You put your hand under your legs, pull his dick out of your pussy and point it at your asshole.
The dick is so wet that it's lubricated enough but your temporary man adds a little saliva by spitting on your asshole.
He can't imagine you like to feel the hot saliva dripping down your sphincter.
He pushes it slowly but steadily until the muscle ring gives way and it all goes into you.
Cumshots, fuckin' cumshots.
Just for taking a fucking cumshot in the ass; you agree it's a nice dick, but is it really that fucking slutty?
Yeah, you're like that and I love you for it. You're real and limitless.
Even Anyta opened her mouth wide when her he sank into you, like she was there instead of you.
I can feel her pussy squeezing my fingers tight.
With her hand she grabs my dick and slams it on her side and squeezes it tight almost as hard as when you do it to me, the little one has potential.
I decide it's human to make her come and I increase the movement a little bit by bending over to suggest the clitoris.
It comes after a few strokes of the tongue, I would say abundantly.
She says she liked it but doesn't think she can do like Kristin (still in German).
Poor baby, didn't she understand that it was just a normal little finger and not a squirting masturbation?
Before she can realize the idea I hook my fingers inside her pussy until I reach that delicate "wrinkled carpet" underneath the Mount of Venus.
Gotcha! First move, Anyta, she opens her mouth wide like she's apnea.
I hit her in the right spot!
I'll start the move that I hope gets her where I want her.
No more gently in and out, but violently up and down at the same time, moving her fingers hooked on the sensitive spot.
In the meantime, you and the frontiersman get your asses in there.
I know you're close to coming again, and this time on your ass.
You're multi orgasmic, not for nothing! You're not a beginner.
The more I continue the movement inside the blonde's pussy the more she squeezes my dick, but what strength she has in her hands this slut... she makes me become the purple chapel so she squeezes it and stops my blood flow.
Then it happens. After a few tens of seconds of "treatment" Anyta starts shaking like she was having a seizure, she opens her mouth in a loud scream, she squeezes my dick with her hand and finally here she expels a jet of liquid that hits your face that has always been there in proximity.
You're full of her and in that while her man can no longer resist the excitement and fills your ass with cum.
What do you do, come again.
Besides, you always do this.
You feel the cum in your mouth and you come, you take it in your pussy and you come, you take it in your ass and you come.
In the meantime I don't stop and continue my jerking action in the Austrian pussy, she starts to say something in German, it sounds like swearing but inside there are many YA and NEIN but since one cancels the other I keep on and on.
I take her back to the point before, the inability to react.
This time she manages to articulate something and starts spraying liquids on you and her man who joined you next to her girlfriend's pussy. See what the pretty blonde towel was for?
"Wunderbar" - says ecstatic.
I know what that means too; "wonderful".
I take my hands off Anyta who's struggling to recover, she's all shaking like she's out in the cold but it's only because of the intensity of the two consecutive orgasms she's had.
You can't resist, and you slurry on licking her while her man leans over her face and kisses her lovingly.
I can't move from my position because she still has my cock in her fist and holds it firmly.
I'm watching you lick her pussy in a rancid mood not to make her come but to taste it.
Then you get up too and come kiss me.
You let me taste it with your tongue.
You lower your eyes and see my cock imprisoned in your hand; it's so paradoxical that it's even comical.
An almost 58 year old hostage in the grip of a blondasse almost 40 year old girl lying on her back in a semi catatonic state after having watered the bystanders like a fire hydrant who kisses passionately with her 45 year old man who has just stuffed the beautiful 58 year old slut's ass with cum.
The two "youths" are talking to each other in their incomprehensible idiom, they may be post-coital sweet words, I do not deny it, but they seem quite different.
Finally Anyta realizes she's had my dick in her hand for a long time and loosens her grip.
The blood begins to flow back into my cavernous ducts, it's about time, I risked a gangrene eviction.
Volker tells us that his beloved is a virgin of ass and that, apart from a few rare times in which she has had a finger inserted and small thin objects, she has never wanted to be penetrated analytically feeling more annoyance than anything else.
During her boyfriend's foray into your rectal canal she was shocked by the apparent ease with which you "digested" her male's flesh post.
But above all, how intensely you enjoyed it during intercourse.
You approach her, you kiss her lips that have just been kissed by her man, you sink your tongue into her mouth for a few moments.
You tear off just enough to look into each other's eyes, with well-spelled words and slowly so that she understands.
Explain to her that the sensations you feel in a consenting anal relationship are different and complementary to those of the vaginal relationship; with time and practice they become unavoidable from each other.
With adequate preparation you would have been able to enter the world of anal sex with joy and participation.
Then it would no longer be enough for her.
The more she took, the more she would take.
She asks you to help her, she feels comfortable with you, she wants to try.
You agree on one condition.
I have to be the one who takes her anal virginity.
The two Austrians have already discussed it among themselves in that tender interlude just before and it was already their intention to ask me if I wanted to be her first cock in the ass because my normal size stimulated her to try.
Sometimes not having an exaggerated dick has its own because ... sometimes ... honestly ... she's not the first one who tells me that I have an asshole dick.
"You have the right size to enjoy and not guaire" - said a friend of mine a long time ago.
Ass it is.
Let's start kissing her again all together, caressing her, licking her, dedicating ourselves to her in short.
You, glutton, don't disdain a lick on Volker's dick that's getting hard again by alternating it with mine.
He and I take care of the blonde until you leave our members and start licking Anyta's pussy with renewed vigor.
You want her to come, you told her that good orgasms increase the desire and predisposition for anal sex.
You're an expert, you've had a lot of dicks up your ass, and no one's denying you a teaching job in inculology...
While you continue cunnilingus, move your fingers from her pussy to her asshole, bringing more and more vaginal fluid to the area next to be deflowered.
Skillfully apply light pressure to the anal muscle alternating with massage to the roughness of the area.
She enjoys it more and more, you can see it.
You reach your goal, you can easily insert a first finger; you make her get used to the intrusion by continuing to lick her pussy more and more wet.
Now it's time to try it with two fingers, go back and forth with the first finger always dripping liquid on the anus; you understand that she is ready for this too.
Push, making the second finger accompany the first one; both fingers are in.
Anyta enjoys on your lips with your fingers in the ass; you have become good at licking pussy. And you love it too.
Volker is stunned by what he saw and asks you to continue.
Have Anyta put Anyta on you at 69, if it's the right time to return the favor; you start licking pussy again to keep it warm and in the meantime you let me get closer and put me behind her to be in the right position.
You take my dick and you let me get into her pussy first to "soften" it a little bit... she has a tight pussy that milks my dick dangerously ... I'm afraid to cum and then goodbye fuck at least for the time of "recharge", I'm already an age I ... you keep fucking her ass first with one then with two fingers, you want it ready.
I can tell by your moaning that she's started to give you the favor of the sapphic kiss, thank goodness vah!
Volker is in front of his girlfriend's mouth with the glans a few millimeters.
It takes little that, even if it has an uncomfortable position, thanks to the length of his dick he manages to stick it in your pussy that cozy opens to penetration.
You can only give a few licks to my cock that goes in and out of Anyta's pussy before coming again.
I feel the blondasse's vagina tightening more and more, she's about to come too, fuck if she's tight, what the fuck is her muscle?
How much Kegel gymnastics does she do a day?
She comes with a little burst of moods dripping on your open mouth underneath her.
I can resist the urge to come inside her, I pull out my dick and get close to her anus which still has your fingers inside.
I let a sea of saliva drip down your fingers and they come in easier and easier.
Meanwhile you started licking her pussy again and she relaxes even more.
The time for irrevocable decisions has come! (Someone said) I'll take your fingers off and put in place my glans still wet from her powerful orgasm of before.
I push gently, I feel her tighten and stiffen, fingers are one thing but a dick, even if not exaggerated, remains a dick.
Luckily you don't stop licking and reuse the fingers you had in her ass inserting them in her pussy.
Good move, the ass almost opens for vaginal penetration and pleasure received.
In an amen the glans is inside. She throws a little scream but she resists the pain.
I stop to let her get used to it and it's not easy with Volker who pumps your pussy and makes the whole meat sculpture we have assembled move.
I push again and a lot of it comes in, I didn't think it would open so fast, thanks to your tongue and your fingers for sure.
I start going back and forth and sinking deeper and deeper into her gut until she finds me with my balls on your face.
I'm inside everything and I think she's saying it in German to her man who starts and pushes his dick deeper and deeper into your pussy.
I break the hesitation and take a slow rhythm at first, then faster when, with pleasure, I realize that the blonde is enjoying the anal treatment.
You underneath her you emit your rales of enjoyment and I tell myself that it must be a beautiful sight to see my cock in and out of Anyta's ass seen a few inches away.
When my balls come at you, you lick or bite them bringing me even closer to the point of no return.
You lick her, you lick me, you lie down with her and you're fucked by a big dick, what more do you need?
In a moment of lucidity you find what we needed.
With your free hand you start to caress my buttocks, then you slide your fingers in the groove until you reach my anus and start to put pressure on the ring.
You can insert your finger all the way down giving me an incredible lash; my cock swells suddenly giving Anyta something unexpected.
I can't stand it any longer, I fill the rectal duct of the Austrian with a copious beading of semen.
Your finger in my ass makes me stay hard and she too, between the warm sensation of my cum and the turgidity of the member, can come with a double orgasm of ass and pussy almost simultaneously.
In the meanwhile, Volker, she gives you a truckload of spermatozoa that spread in your vagina making you come, once again, like the big slut you are.
We're all collapsing on top of each other in bed with no idea who the neighbor is.
We cuddle at four. So full of feeling.
Little by little our breaths become regular and nobody says a word, it's now 4 a.m., we turn off the lights, thanks to the hard day's travel and the even more upsetting night, we slip into sleep all tied together as if we were one.
It's just over 11 when I open my eyes and realize I'm not home. Immediate is the memory of what happened a few hours earlier.
I turn around in the half-light of the room and see you sleeping on your left side slightly spooning with Volker hugging you from behind with his hard cock tucked between your legs.
I feel for a dwarf a hair of jealousy but it's just an alien reaction that disappears at the same time it was born.
Anyta sleeps on her stomach with her head turned towards me.
I can't resist and I caress the marble roundness of her bum. What smooth, warm skin she has. She must be a light sleeper because she opens one eye and looks at me.
She too realizes where she is and what happened, well it's all real little.
She makes a sweet smile that seems to enclose the summary of the events of the previous night; she stretches out her hand towards me and touches my chest.
She caresses my nipple a little and then she reaches down to my groin.
I didn't realize I was erect.
She pulls herself up and leans with her breast on my chest overlapping her thigh on my groin, reaches my lips and kisses them gently.
She has beautiful, soft, moist lips.
She barely moves away from me, she reaches into my ear and thanks me for everything; for making her feel things she had never even thought about.
In the meantime, with one hand she grabbed my manhood and began to saw me off by continuing to kiss me.
You're next to me sleeping turned the other way with another one clinging to you, what a fucking situation.
Anyta slides over me and gets to touch my glans with her vagina, even so I can feel how wet it is.
She starts moving by rubbing her sex against mine in a kind of masturbation preparatory to the penetration that will soon have its epilogue.
Our mouths are glued together and my hands run over her back greedily running every square inch.
Finally he decides it's time to take it in the pussy, he rubs himself even more deeply so much so that my chapel can properly aim itself in his lair of love.
A simple lunge of his brings the operation to completion; we are one now. The part of me that is libido in this moment rejoices but the part of me that is rationality pushes me to turn my head towards you and Volker that you are sleeping tight.
What a behavioral and sentimental duality I feel; a real dichotomy.
I'm fucked by a soda blonde, wet and willing and I look at you who are half a meter away from me yearning for your presence.
Without you present and alert I feel lonely, I feel like I'm almost betraying you.
Meanwhile Anyta starts to move more daringly and noisily on my cock, so much so that her moans and the swaying of the bed wake up her male who turns his head and with surprise he realizes that she is not the one he slept with.
Well awake in the new world my friend!
After a few seconds of healthy unconsciousness after waking up everything seems to appear clearer to him.
Well yes, he too realizes that he has a slutty little girl; still well awake and welcome to the new world!
She if possible increases the speed of the mount, I touch her magnificent tits pulling her nipples ... she's enjoying and even well I would say.
She breathes like a bellows and speaks German, much more YA than NEIN this time, so we are doing well.
Suddenly he gets stuck on my cock and stiffens like a stockfish contracting vaginal muscles in a powerful way and collapses on me.
But does this girl lift weights with her pussy to have such strong muscles?
What an orgasm she had, I look worried Volker who's having a slow wank watching us, I ask him if it's normal for her.
"Yeah" - she says "she almost loses consciousness sometimes", thank fuck I noticed it when she squealed last night but she was lying on her back and couldn't fall down.
I'm still stuck inside her or, better yet, she's wrapping my sex because she's dominating the situation, she's constantly having muscle contractions in her vagina that's literally milking my dick; she's practically jerking me off with her pussy...
Volker has increased the rhythm of his saw when I think of something; Anyta is still lying on me with my dick firmly planted inside, I never stopped stroking her ass and it's just a moment that I go down to touch her sphincter.
She starts moving to feel better the pressure of my fingers, she whispers in my ear yet another YA; she authorizes me to do it.
I don't miss the chance and I gently insert her middle finger into the warm anal duct.
It's as if I gave her a caffeine injection, she opens her big clear eyes wide and opens her mouth as if looking for air that doesn't reach the lungs, a sensual dribble of drool comes down one side of her lips.
The anal penetration leads her to start moving again on my tool, Volker is shooting himself a saw with a big mouth and I think he is about to shoot his chromosomal kit in the air, it would be a crime.
I call him to order and tell him, almost peremptorily "come and fuck this bitch!", by now he's learning Italian and understands the verb that allowed him to fill your ass with cum last night.
She's fucking me, I put a second finger in her ass and moved my other hand on her ass with the intention of spreading it to facilitate anal penetration to her boyfriend.
Volker gets behind Anyta who understood what's going to happen to her sphincter and decided she WANT to get fucked... too.
He approaches with his glans to the hole still engaged by my fingers, is a moment and his cock touches my hand.
As if it was an electric current that runs at the speed of light in my nervous system I realize that, albeit accidentally, I touched another man's dick and it did not bother me.
I hold my fingers in the position where they were hoping to repeat the contact with his penis.
What the fuck is happening to me? I feel like touching it in my hand, even in my mouth to feel what you women feel when you suck it.
But I don't want to fuck it up and almost give up until I hear Volker spitting on his girlfriend's hole to lubricate her.
I take advantage of the situation and I put a couple of fingers on the blondasse's anus and then I stick them back into her man's desire box.
He gets closer and accomplices the movements of Anyta who hasn't stopped moving on my cock, my hand collides again with Volker's cock.
I break the hesitation, I grab him and pull him towards his beloved; I'm holding him strong and determined, I'm enjoying another man's cock in my hand and he doesn't seem to mind it either, in fact it seems to me it's got bigger if possible.
With difficulty for the position I can not do to the handsome dick more than a fake masked saw with the help of finding the entrance of the girl's ass.
Sure he sees him better than me since he's behind but even he doesn't try to escape my touch.
Anyta says something in German, he answers and she opens her eyes wide looking at me with a smiling smile, he definitely told her that I'm holding his cock.
The beautiful blondasse interrupts the fuck and starts to move her pelvis to feel her man's cock guided by my hand touching her several sensitive points.
I decide it's time to kick this little piggy's ass, I move the rod until the Austrian's glans are stuck to the anal ring and at the same time he starts to push.
I don't take my hand off his dick, I slide it while it sinks inexorably into Anyta's flesh, I enjoy feeling her asshole and I enjoy holding his dick in my hand, I'm practically giving him a hand job while he's fucking his girlfriend.
She's enjoying it like crazy. A dick digs her insides, a dick fills her belly and she feels the dick she's getting fucked in an explicitly sexual way.
A smell reaches my nostrils. YOU!
I'm ashamed to have "abandoned" you while the three of us are having sex.
I turn my head on your side and see you there with open legs: with one hand you pull a nipple until it stretches more than twice its length, with the other you're masturbating like when we were in the car.
You're looking at us and you're enjoying us. You ask me if I'm holding the Austrian's cock and when I tell you to shout your pleasure and enjoy it. You're enjoying the situation and because you know we've broken down another limit.
Even our two momentary roommates turn towards you feeling your rant of pleasure and all three of us see you and hear your orgasm scream.
Anyta keeps moving as much as she can on my dick forced by Volker's weight and his pole that pierces her anal.
It is, however, enough to make her have an orgasm as annihilating as before.
The Austrian pulls his dick out of the girl's ass and this makes me lose my grip on what had become a pleasant companion of mine.
He approaches you and collapses on you almost crushing you and at the same time opening your legs.
He wants to fuck you, it's clear... he wants to stick his dick up your cervix and he wants to smash you.
A cry of complacency comes out of your throat when you finally have all his many inches in your belly, he starts a fast and powerful dance giving you big and long lunges.
His glans slams you in the bottom of your pussy and even if, at first, it causes you a little pain, then it turns it into a pleasant torment.
My bitch is in "unstoppable" mode! You incite him to give it to you deeper, to smash your pussy, to make you cum ... and you do it ... at least once every 3 or 4 minutes of cock strokes!
Volker is unstoppable, Anyta and I still with the interconnected sexes, we see the meat pole that opens and fills your vagina with every blow.
And you enjoy, you're wrapped around her back with your legs so that you're as open as possible, to facilitate the mounting of that magnificent cock that I've learned to appreciate too.
You want it in the ass like Anyta took it, you want to be fucked and fucked at the same time, just like before Anyta.
Having said that, the blonde bucks off my member and you promptly replace her in the saddle; you come down with a bang, Volker has opened you up well and I think it will take at least a few minutes to get her back to normal.
You kiss me and we exchange our words of love; your eyes speak for you, you're satisfied, happy with this unexpected experience that we're enjoying thoroughly, you're in a hormonal storm (and it's a good thing that menopausal women have a decreased libido... bullshit), you're insatiably slutty.
While we're kissing a tongue explores your anal sphincter and falls to lick your perineum, my cock left outside your vagina, my balls.
It's our two friends who are working hard, he's softening your ass, she's taking care of the other positions.
I want to repeat the thing from before, I want to be the one who is careless with his cock in my hand, when I see that he thinks you're ready to get mounted I get excited and I ask him if we can do as before.
Accept immediately without reluctance, then he liked it ... thank goodness, I would have been sorry to ruin that something so beautiful that is created between us.
He's about to offer me his rod to ferry in your ass when once again you surprise me and ask me if I trust you ... what a fucking question, of course I trust you! I love you more than my life... turn your head back and ask Volker to put his cock in your mouth before you get fucked.
While Anyta continues her wonderful work on our intimacies, her male comes to give you his dick to feed, you take his dick in your hand and lovingly but slowly exasperatingly stick it up to your uvula, so you get him all excited and you can see it from the way his dick throbs.
I'm lying under you and my dick is a short distance away from my lips ... the temptation is strong ... I see his scrotum moving and contracting according to the sensations that your expert mouth gives him.
Pulling him by the dick with your hand makes his balls closer and closer to my mouth ... I understand what you want me to do ... you know I want to do it ... I just hope I don't ruin everything.
I'll jump; I'll shyly let my tongue come out and lick my scrotal sack. It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I actually like it.
He almost doesn't notice it immediately because he's taken by your mouth and your hand, and doesn't realize that there are too many tongues at stake now; when he "wakes up" I'm sucking his balls and you're sucking his glans.
I lick his balls where I can, how much I can, how much I can ... I get to lick his taint and his asshole, I raise my hands that until now were touching your ass and I bring them on his.
So I can anchor myself firmly to his ass that I lick with taste, my cock swells in your vagina, we're still standing still, one inside the other, since we were going to facilitate your asshole.
I can feel your pussy getting wet, are you enjoying it like a steady bitch? Anyta can feel it, too, licking more ardently, spreading out to your ass as well. She still doesn't realize what we're doing to her man.
There you go! And when I say explode, I mean you're spraying where you can be plugged by my dick and resting on my pubis.
But you do it anyway, I can feel your liquid coming out from underneath our bodies with Anyta going crazy trying to get as much of it as possible.
Enjoying it, you took your mouth off Volker's dick but not the hand that keeps squeezing it like a queen squeezes her scepter.
He says something to Anyta that gets away from us and gets to see what we do. I don't see anything, I have his ass on my face and I alternate the visits of my tongue from his anus to his balls and now also to the penis spine. "Wunderbar" - she says this time, seeing me struggling with Volker's dick.
He moves back a little bit taking away the possibility to continue my emollient action but it doesn't go away, on the contrary.
He retires just so that I can lick the whole bottom part of his dick, you're thinking about the top part very well.
Anyta moves and stands so as to take in her mouth the glans ... at this point Volker starts moving back and forth simulating a normal intercourse, you and I act as the walls of a strange vagina his woman is the bottom of the same.
Excited you start moving slowly on my cock hard as never before, I feel the walls of your vagina wrapping it like a glove.
I, open-mouthed, try to suck the manly rod while it flows between my lips lubricated by your copious salivation gushing out of your mouth while doing the same work as me on the opposite side.
Our friend starts to go faster, you can see he can't take it anymore ... the three of us in charge of his penis do everything we can to increase the stimulation we can give him.
To increase his enjoyment I try to do to him what we always do between us, I want to stick a finger in his ass.
Li is still all wet and slimy for the previous series of tongue strokes that I gave him, with a couple of fingers I caress him on the sacrum and then go down on the wrinkled anus and passing to the perineum, I continue this movement as if it were a little finger on the lips of a pussy.
At a certain point, passing on his anus during my particular fingering, I feel him relaxed and I think he is ready to feel the thrill of a finger in the ass during a blowjob.
I turn my finger on the sphincter in tight circles always increasing the pressure exerted by the fingertip, I push one last time and the first phalanx enters.
He doesn't say anything but he accelerates his copulatory motion facilitating me the practice of inserting the finger in its depth ... he likes it ... I always and only stick fingers in women's ass I know what I can feel when I do it but here I am in alien territory ...
I know human biology and physiology, I have to look for the prostate, to stimulate it like you always do when you fuck me.
I feel a point that seems to be a small bump almost imperceptible ... I start to move my finger that when I do it to you in the pussy to make you squeak.
It fucking works! Volker increases the speed and all three of us feel the enlargement and hardening of his penis ... emits a continuous note of enjoyment that leaves no doubt about his pleasure.
He's practically gluing himself with my finger so hard he goes back and forth ... I know from experience that with a finger in the ass the time to get to the end is drastically reduced.
In fact, a few seconds later there's the explosion!
A river of semen comes out of her meatus with repeated and violent splashes that almost suffocate poor Anyta.
Like a good Samaritan slut you take her place to pick the fruit of our friend's loins, what selfless spirit pervades you my love ... I start giving small bites to the lower back of Volker's dick that does not lose turgidity, I still have my finger in the ass and I'm still massaging that magic spot.
You accelerate the movement on my cock to reach yet another orgasm while you don't let go of the grip on the glans of our badass friend.
I can't blame you now that I've tried it too... after a while you finally get off him and come and kiss me with your mouth full of his cum that we share with passion.
I'm going to get off our lover's ass and dedicate myself only to you, it's just us for us now.
We feel the presence of our fuck buddies who do the same thing as us, they put the couple back together for one last love copulation.
You fuck me by enjoying my cock inside without ever taking your mouth off mine, I'm your hostage and I enjoy it.
The anxieties of 4 people who are about to reach paroxysmal ecstasy fill the room that hosted us, our last orgasms leave us married and happy.
As if remote controlled we all look for each other and we find ourselves looking into each other's eyes without saying anything but telling each other everything.
We get up hugging and kissing all together without any choice of gender, it would be silly to erect taboos after what happened between us.
We move to the bathroom where everything started to take a last shower together, not only to wash ourselves but to close a circle that opened unexpectedly because of an unexpected snowfall on the highway.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back