yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It's Saturday, the 6.30 a.m. alarm clock didn't ring in time, a practically sleepless night, the thought that my queen would come and stay with me for the weekend hadn't let me sleep a wink. The visits had now become more frequent, the two hundred kilometers that separated us were certainly not a problem for me the speed camera of Monastir on the 131. A few hours later my car's tires were worn out by what we call the road here in Sardinia, but everywhere else in the world they call the mule track, the car was jumping happily in that sick language they call asphalt, happy because I was happy and she, my car, is now one with my mind, she knows everything about me and follows me faithfully like a dog.
In no time at all we find ourselves in the Latvian of my house making love, she fantasizes as always, she takes me into consideration as few women have done while I love her in those moments as few women I have loved, our erotic fantasy comes away from the desire of both of us to be together, to feel and breathe, indulging our every thought in the greatest intimacy.
For the evening we had organized something special that will very difficult to recapitulate, in fact the couples we had contacted were friends, a deep friendship that bound them at family level, but one of the two did not know about the other.
I, thanks to the verve of my queen, I was by now the Giuliocossu that I had always been, cheerful, carefree, fun, difficult to contain and the evenings were now for me a way to enjoy life and make enjoy all those I had to deal with. A continuous surprise that thanks to the complicity of that fantastic woman who was next to me was even more highlighted, so much so that tears of joy came down as I reread to correct the mistakes, my deeply changed life turned as never had been at unconscious level free of negative thoughts that unfortunately characterize the minds of many individuals afflicted by daily problems.
The preparations for the success of the evening were no longer a problem, the system was now oiled in all its mechanisms, in perfect autonomy each one was dealing with different things teasing the erotic fantasy of the other, sex was now present in everything we did, the serenity that we showed us had fun like sexting.
It was by chance that the couples we invited met, but one of them didn't know, so it would have been a very pleasant surprise.
Marco and Lisa arrived first, they ignored what was about to happen, Lisa, beautiful beyond my imagination had regal movements, two eyes full of joy and eros that made me in awe how confused and surprised I was, Marco instead a nice joker, It was not by chance that I discovered that his year of birth was the same as mine, and both high school students were able to take the right distance even if the fact that he had a wife with such an exasperated charm did not put me in a position to be the usual hospitable Giuliocossu that characterized me.
They were always asking about the other couple but we kept them on their toes.
And here is the barking of the dogs that made me notice the headlights in front of the gate, a touch of the remote control and the car advancing in those 60 meters of road that leads to the parking lot in front of the house. It's cold, and I put on my jacket I welcome them as I always do to drive away my four-legged friends who, like the owner, can't wait to party and lick from the joy of human beings who come to visit us, it's really true, I think, dogs are like their human companions, they acquire the character of those who take care of them. (I don't feel like their master, rather like a friend who gives and receives affection and takes care of them),
I go to the passenger side to greet Clara, I consider her the poetess of ANNUNCI.IT, every day a different last, but always poetic in nature, I like it, I read it with pleasure in the morning, she is always the first to publish it. She gets out of the car, she looks at me
:-The famous giuliocossu:- and starts laughing, "let's start well" I think,
:- The poetess of announcements:- I'll do it. A hug marks like an indelible tattoo what would happen next,
Are they here yet?
:-Yes, I'm inside:- I say to her as I greet Luca, a sexting husband who shows in his eyes a marked pride in accompanying such a beautiful wife, tall with a sympathy that promises to be boundless.
As the apotheosis comes into the house, Marta and I gently slip away as if to let them do it, but immediately afterwards we are involved with pleasure, making us feel authors of that contagious happiness.
The weather has warmed up, I start preparing dinner, and everyone in the kitchen chatting like old friends, I with an eye on Marta every now and then I approach her and kiss her, I make her feel mine, I still have in mind the hours spent in the afternoon.
The chats go on, I am in perfect harmony with myself, and I burst out, the convivial side in the so-called normal life explodes, what has characterized my life and my successes, but also my problems, has come out. Difficult to stay behind, and a continuum of jokes, of anecdotes, of jokes, in no time, as always happens the participants acquire my ways of saying and we laugh, laughter is the one that characterizes the hours, Lisa remains more shy, while Marco follows me around is my main accomplice, Clara laughs with Marta, sometimes he asks her the question :- but is it always like that?:- Marta nods. Luca remains more shy, perhaps incredulous that an evening with a transgressive-sexual tone could take that turn, Clara and Lisa sit next to each other and hold hands, this excites me while I look at Marta, it transpires to my eyes that she would like to jump between the two to do all the naughty things in this world.
The dinner is over, I dedicate myself to tidying up, some go out on the terrace for the umpteenth cigarette, when they come back a look makes us plunge into the other wing of the house that we now playfully call the "cossucasa" in the direction of the "cossusalagiochi".
Clara and Lisa started kissing in the little andito as we entered the room of dreams and immediately afterwards we boys watched the show that everyone would like, the three naughty girls on the bed on their knees to form a triangular base pyramid, with heads like the summit of the supreme pleasure, made of kisses, caresses, and licks, while he started a striptease that ecstatic us, in particular I approached and took the clothes to fix them, once we got to the underwear before putting them on I gave him a sniff breathing those perfumes that still today I perceive printed in my mind as a colored tattoo. In a short time the faces of the pyramid found themselves naked groping their breasts while we boys were throwing glances that leaked an exaggerated excitement from all that viewpoint. Thus began a transformation of solid, and as in the movie "Mazerunner" the pyramid became another figure with their mouths that went everywhere, with naturalness every woman in turn was with her mouth on her pussy and then on her turgid tits that welcomed those tireless tongues used wisely to make her feel an immense pleasure. They continued like that for some time before we had the courage to interrupt that poem. In front of that exciting spectacle, a man thinks he's going to throw himself into a fish and enjoy the moment, but none of us would have dared to do so, in fact, with delicacy we were placed at the sides of the recomposed pyramid starting to caress the girls. The velvety and perfumed skin vibrated as our hands passed and in no time we found ourselves licking their pussies while kissing and panting, and always with a combination of shapes we witnessed a mixture of pleasure, my cock passed from mouth to mouth, my tongue from pussy to pussy in a dance of crazy eros. The amused women gasped and sucked the cocks greedily that under the blows of those mouths assumed dimensions that could not wait any longer. Each of us positioned ourselves with our woman and another form came out so that simultaneously each of us could penetrate those pussy so craving for cock. I used to make Marta lie down who couldn't wait to be fucked by the dick she knew and made her enjoy it so much, and after playing with the clitoris I'd slowly let it in feeling wrapped by those juicy lips, she'd feel that big chapel and together with Clara and Lisa she'd start moaning with strength, while their heads were still kissing each other... an idyll. Luca and Marco were skillfully fucking each other while waiting to start the real sex dance. As perfectly programmed our cocks changed their pussy assuming all the positions they wanted, just small movements that I found myself fucking Lisa and then Clara and then Marta again, our cocks, animated by an insatiable desire, went in and out at a very fast pace. I was about to capitulate, but I couldn't, I would have interrupted what still appears in my thoughts making me smile and feel good. I sat with my back against the backrest while Marta took turns sucking the two cocks that were waiting impatiently for her mouth. My erection didn't give an inch, I saw Lisa and Clara kissing passionately, I remained still, I had in front of me a picture of an author that all human beings would like to have, a picture of inestimable value because real, real in the thoughts of the participants, they realized that I was in ecstasy and only with a glance they moved taking my cock as the reason for their libido. If I had a weak heart I would have died, holding my breath I felt their mouths, lips and tongues as they assaulted what for them was a pleasure of possession, the vision was spectacular, my cock in the middle of a passionate kiss. With an accomplice look we started the game of doubles, and so in turn Marta, Lisa and Clara find themselves at the center of the attentions of three horny and horny males. We all wanted everything, each one's ass was possessed in turn changing the shapes of those unions again and again. The blows made them moan, the wet pussies shone with their own light so before moving on to the final phase we turned into starfish with the doggy style girls kissing each other and us boys turning clockwise swapping those pussy and delicious asses while the music in the background seemed to give us the rhythm. Time had stopped, life could end like this, there could be no greater sexual enjoyment, when the starfish turned and the three healthy carriers of eros found themselves lying face up with their cocks ready we waited for the moment to put out that fire of passion that was in their eyes, and like a team of experienced firefighters commanded by a wise foreman, at the same time our cocks began to spray their faces and tits, copiously, it seemed that they never ended, the fire was not extinguished, in fact I saw the high flames of their tongues licking the hot cum from their lips and tits while spontaneously looking at my chapel, I had never seen it so huge. I fell down, lying on that bed perfumed with sex with the others like in the movie "In Time" dead because time was over, and I laughed, we laughed, tired, happy, serene, there is love between us, we are alive, inside, outside, in the soul.
Luca in the kitchen skillfully sliced the sausage and made cheese bites, it was five o'clock in the morning, the hunger was felt, in the meantime Marco and I, strangers of the same age of 66, were lying naked on the bed chatting like old friends after a game of five-a-side football and after twenty minutes called back by the voice in the kitchen we got up to join them, and after telling yet another joke I dismissed, despite myself, those strangers who had become secret repositories of one of the best memories of my life. Marta and I would retire to our room smiling and happy, it had been a success, it was not yet dawn we had to celebrate, the party begins but that's another story.

A story with a special dedication to the two couples that together with my queen will be forever in my memories, the poetic and wonderful "CPPERFIDIA" and the fantastic, sensual and sweet "COPPIAPORCA" that in my beloved Sardinian island can safely occupy the role of reliable and genuine couples.
I continue to thank Annunci.it that gives me and many others the opportunity to meet fantastic people.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back