yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
"Why don't we go to Tuscany for a weekend? How about the Saturnia Spa?" "Yeah, we could really use a little time off," I said. "You do the planning, you're so good at it."
Alessandro and I have been together for a while and together we do a thousand things, we share a passion for sport, for good food, for cinema, for motorbike trips, we are a very close couple and luckily we have common interests and we like spas very much.
During the winter we sometimes have a weekend at the spa and we feel lucky every time we dive into those waters and in that atmosphere that helps us to regenerate our body and recover our energy.
We arrive late in the morning in Saturnia in a resort surrounded by the Tuscan hills and we immediately feel the sparkling air of the province with the original local characters and the dialect with a nice and unmistakable accent that you can hear everywhere and that puts cheerfulness and then the lush landscape and attention to detail and the excellent cuisine frame a beautiful picture.
The Resort is very nice, with a lawn that surrounds the entire pool and the owner, Beppe, is a nice collector of vintage motorcycles that he has strategically placed in beautiful view inside the spacious reception, exposed with exaggerated emphasis and vanity.
In fact, the owner is a bit gruff and austere, with severe manners and a variable mood that you have to take in the right way, and is exaggeratedly fanatical about vintage motorcycles, apart from that the place looks good.
We put on our costumes and enter the warm and healthy waters of the thermal spring and with slow and light movements we touch the banks of the large pool, alternating one bank with the other. Immersed in these vapours we relax and slowly the tensions melt away and we start to feel the desire for pampering and sex. Enjoying the magical moment of the setting sun we still splash around in the water and chase each other like sexting promising a fantastic night and teasing our already lit senses with whispered words and wise caresses we realize that our ablution neighbors probably have guessed our speeches because they hint at a cunning smile and in tune with time and space we begin to make their acquaintance and shortly after we decide to have dinner together.
Eliana and Roberto are two beautiful people, the four of us sitting at a table with a good glass of red wine and typical Tuscan food we savour the genuine flavours of home cooking and the sharing of common topics and passions lead us to talk more and more and always with more ease and with imaginative and spicy jokes.
Between one laugh and the next and a few glasses too many, we start to lose control and move from one topic to another with ease, laughing we dwell on the stern appearance of the resort owner towards the collection of motorcycles and the vintage carriage he cares so much about, proudly displayed at the entrance of the estate.
Eliana is a beautiful woman, pleasant and sensual, slender with two small tits as a child and a nice back, a bewitching and deep look and a smooth and fragrant skin that attracts me a lot.
Roberto is a handsome, tall, grayish man, nice, polite and interesting, very easygoing, one of those types that make you feel at ease.
The evening flows pleasantly and after dinner we decide to go to the village for a drink and to end the evening.
We find a very nice bar open, despite the late hour and accompanying our further light speeches with a digestive grappa and a conciliatory hot drink we continue to talk about the angular character of Mr. Beppe, the owner of the spa, having a great time and among a thousand laughs we think like goodtempers to make him a nice joke.
We go back to the village and in the night and in total silence we enter the hall where there are the motorbikes in the beautiful view and heedless of the sign "Forbidden to ride motorbikes" we begin to take pictures laughing with adrenaline that stirs us and both for the tension of being discovered by Beppe and to be treated badly and both for the alcohol that makes us cheerful we get on our bikes well welded to the ground and pulling up my dress to be able to get on it comfortably I discovered my nice ass covered by a thin thong and Alessandro ready began to take pictures of me with my ass in the wind. Excited by the situation also Roberto asked Eliana to do the same thing and enjoy and excited in turn we began to discover ourselves and trying to be sensual and enterprising for more and more particular and exciting photos always with the fear of being discovered. We had a lot of fun desecrating our friend Giuseppe's collection of motorbikes with our naked bodies illuminated by the moonlight and now taken by this playful and erotic situation we decided to take pictures even on the vintage buggy placed in plain sight at the entrance of the houses of the residential complex and Eliana and I, risking to be discovered in the night, completely naked we reached the buggy and in provocative attitudes we let ourselves be photographed. Suddenly we seem to hear a noise and we quickly run to our room and all four of us worried about being seen but at the same time amused we find ourselves in our room and Eliana and I naked burst out laughing while Alessandro and Roberto visibly excited looked at us in a strange way. At this point Eliana and I take each other by the hand and shyly caress her cheek and I kiss her on the lips, she reciprocates me and caresses my breast and we suck each other's smells; I feel a rush down my back and a shiver runs all over me and makes me crave her soft lips and I start to run down her back and her buttocks with my wet tongue that wants to sink inside her.
Eliana in turn sucks my nipples and caresses me at the bottom and changing positions several times, careless of our men who, amazed and excited, looked at us without saying anything, we continue our traffic game until our partners decide they can no longer wait. At this point there are four of us and naturally we start tangling well, licking and touching each other, unbelieving that the situation could take such an unexpected path among strangers and the game becomes more and more exciting and all four of us taste each one of us individually, trying all the possible combinations and sexual interweaving, finding ourselves all four of us tied up, Me sucking Roberto's dick, him licking Eliana's pussy, Alessandro behind me pushing his sex inside my wet pussy, then Roberto turns Eliana around and licks her ass and slowly the tangle of bodies changes position and with ease you change partners and you start again looking for pleasure in this impossible and unthinkable situation until an hour before.
We seemed to have known each other forever and we played with each other for hours until we were satisfied and fell asleep serene and not at all repentant.
We rested satisfied with warm senses and an invigorated soul, we had had a transgressive night and the awakening with a wonderful sunny day that filled us with energy.
After breakfast we immersed ourselves again in the pool and Alessandro and I, as if it had been an ordinary night, found ourselves to be accomplices and to share a little secret and not at all destabilized but fortified, we stayed a little longer in the water and then we decided to go to the sea enjoying the wonderful day. We said goodbye to our friends who were still asleep and at the time of paying in the lobby on an exposed motorcycle stood out a tiny red thong that we could not understand where it came from, so Beppe told us!

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back