yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
For the holidays, we decided to go to Japan, we had heard about it very well, so we immediately took steps to organize the holiday through the travel agency of a very dear friend of ours. After we booked the whole package, we packed our bags and finally the big day arrived; waking up early we went to the airport. After having completed the various boarding formalities, we boarded the comfortable plane prosthesis for the new adventure. Being aware of the duration of the trip about 12 hours; we had organized ourselves with various readings of our interest. After about four hours, tired of sitting, with my belly tied up, I went to the toilet and winked at Daniele with a languid and eager look. He super awake winked at me. I didn't have time to take a good piss that I heard a knock on the door, it was him. Without any restraint I opened the door and let him sneak in quickly. Seeing me with my pussy still dripping, he threw himself on his knees and started to clean it with his tongue. Given the small space, we opted for a quickie. After lubricating the cock by spitting on it, I slipped it all in and started a gentle up and down movement. Holding with my hands my breasts out of my blouse I dabbled in a slow but deep pelvic movement. I felt the big cock dilate inside me until I reached pleasure. I felt all the hot cum flooding my body, mixing with my copious moods. We went back to our seats with indifferent air. When we got to the hotel, we resumed the hurried speech mentioned in the plane's toilet. From our room we enjoyed a fantastic view, strongly suggestive we were on the top floors so the whole city was at our feet. For this reason we decided to fuck facing the giant glass window. After being completely naked under the lascivious gaze of my man, I walked shakily towards the window, gluing myself to it like a gecko, with my tits spread on the cold slab. I decided to be taken from behind, so I brought my pelvis back, raising my buttocks slightly. In a flash Daniele took me by the hips and pierced me in the vagina soaked and dripping with warm moods. I appreciated the power of his erection by perceiving every inch of his dick that was making its way overwhelmingly inside me. While I enjoyed the powerful and pressing member, I dabbled in the vision of the neighboring landscape that was offered to me, hoping in my heart that someone who knows where with a telescope could observe and appreciate me, while I was shaking compulsively and eagerly under the energetic impulses of my fiery lover. Under explicit request, I began with my fingers to juggle with sensual concentric movements around the swollen clitoris. He excited by my work, unable to do it anymore, invited me to grab between the jaws the voluminous cock ready to erupt with violence the hot nectar. I opened my mouth wide and welcomed him all the way to the bottom tasting the acrid taste of my vagina mixed with the delicious smell of cock. As usual I swallowed the hot and plentiful sperm and after the show was over we went to sleep. The next day we got up early and after the ritual blowjob to Daniele, (a habit rooted in time) we went out for a ride in the city. Knowing both English very well, we had no problem communicating with the natives. After the various sightseeing tours that I'm not going to describe, (since this is not the venue) we set out in search of something sparkling and intriguing to do. We had been told very well about the massage centers and the famous "Onsen". Just about this, a couple of friends with whom we had made some exchanges of couple, had praised us the characteristics, emphasizing that if we wanted, we could take away some sexual pleasure with unknown emeriti. We started with massages: we asked around and some reliable sources advised us of a renowned centre with specialized personnel. Before booking we preferred to go there to see what it was all about, aware of what these places represented in Italy; real "scannatoi" where for little money you can do what you like; nothing to do with real massages. Crossed the threshold we immediately realized the seriousness of the place everything was neat and clean and the staff apparently competent. In short, we underwent a nice relaxing and invigorating massage to be performed in pairs. After being completely naked, with only a short towel around the body, they accompanied us to the waiting room not far away. We found ourselves together with another oriunda couple, also waiting. The two of them showed up and we immediately began to fraternize, they teamed up with us and consequently we did the same trying to peek as much as possible at what we could see from the towel. Our conversation was interrupted by a spa attendant who led us into the massage room. After exchanging phone numbers we greeted each other and followed the man half-naked. We were immediately welcomed in the arms of two masseurs, a beautiful girl with long black hair, gathered to perform their duties in the best possible way, flanked by a radiant boy. Without wasting time, they sprinkled us with an ointment with an intoxicating smell; the surrounding atmosphere was top-notch music at low volume, soft incense-scented lights everywhere; the right ambience to relax completely and keep our minds clear. Stimulated by the manual skill of the two professionals, the established period passes in a flash giving us an unparalleled physical well-being. After getting dressed we went back to the hotel thinking about the boys we had met just before, we hoped in our hearts to meet them again and spend a few days in their company and why not have fun together and let them guide us for a special and exotic experience. Both sexting people had tickled my insatiable sexual appetite, their fair complexion and their ethereal appearance and then let's face it, I had never made a Japanese neither male nor female, big deficiency to be remedied immediately. Back at the hotel, excited by the fantastic experience just before, (both naked, one beside the other with strangers touching our bodies inch by inch, giving us intense and particular sensations) we threw ourselves in the shower and there we began to make love wildly; I first took my lover's floppy cock in my hands and with dedication and dexterity, I started to flick it, making it in a jiffy increase considerably in volume. When the erection was complete, I bent down, resting my knees on the shower tray and grabbing me on his thighs, I opened my mouth wide to welcome him and place him in his scabbard, applying myself in a masterful blowjob. My mastery was immediately recognized and appreciated by him, who ravenous for sex more than me, he began to subject me to a beautiful sodomisation. I felt his dick unravel in the narrow cavities dilating the walls of the dick until his total and definitive entrance. In the absence of a lubricant, the pain, mixed with discomfort was almost unbearable; it all soothed shortly afterwards when the dilated parartia no longer created any friction. I took it in the ass and I incited Daniele to continue without stopping, arousing him further by fantasizing about the two Japanese we had met. Horrified by my dirty phrasebook and my fervent imagination, the swine made me refuel by giving me a full tank of cum; not content, his bladder was also released by giving me an enema of hot pee. He snapped out of it by inserting his finger in my ass, then pressing my belly, he removed his finger, giving free rein to a powerful gush from my ass, which wet the wall in front of me. The next day, early in the afternoon, we got a call from the two friends we met in the massage parlour. Very nicely they invited us to their place for lunch, warning us a priori that they would adopt an international and non-original cuisine on the table. Enthusiastic we accepted. We spent the afternoon walking around the city observing the shops and the metropolitan areas, dwelling on the various testimonies of the past, enriching our cultural background. After a somewhat restless night, the day finally arrived. Time to get dressed, have a rich breakfast, buy a nice flower bouchet and head to our friends' house. To our surprise, we were welcomed as old friends and treated as such. When we finished eating we retired to their beautiful and lush garden. Comfortably seated on chaise longue we sipped one of their typical drinks, sake. When in Rome, people you find; but is it possible that we always find people of any nationality who like to talk about sex? The two of them immediately broke the ice with various allusions, with the excuse of showing us their tattoos. Personally I hate the kind of decorations on the skin, considering them of dubious taste. In their case I had to believe me, they were wonderful designs with bright colors in harmony with their washed complexion; works of true mastery. I had already noticed the decorations in the massage centre, but not the detail. We had in front of us the two boys completely naked showing us with pride their artistic decorations. They suggested we go with them to an exclusive club of their knowledge where they could make their erotic dreams come true. Spurred on by the explicit proposal, we began as an appetizer to fraternize with the two friends. With a feline snap I sling myself between her thighs tasting between the bristling and thick hair the sour taste of her pussy already all wet. The two males were watching us touching their dicks and panting with pleasure. I licked and sucked her vagina when I was taken by her partner who, lifting me up and carrying me in front of her face, started wiggling his tongue with mine. More than a passionate kiss, it was a kind of lively, noisy and convulsive tongue wagging. It didn't take long that instead of his tongue I found his long, thin cock with a very thick hair similar to hers; I could hardly swallow it all. A similar situation had occurred between Daniele and the beautiful Japanese girl. Both of them like big sluts, intent on blowing the males, we were looking at each other in a sort of erotic challenge to who would drink before the male's cum. Struggle you learn; as for blowjobs I had no rivals I could get anyone to come in a very short time. In fact, that's how it was; I sucked the member like a vacuum cleaner and in record time I swallowed the man's cum until the last drop, draining his balls. Not happy and still wanting cock, I helped the Oriental offering a nice prostate massage to Daniele, (his favorite practice) by sticking two fingers in his asshole. Emptied two knights, we resumed the dance between us girls, giving us a passionate and sensual 69. We both lingered for a few minutes licking our feet, and then slowly climbed back towards the goal. I must admit that it had rarely happened to me to find a female so sensual and equally good at slinging pussy. I came screaming and wriggling under the astonished eyes of the two males who in the meantime had regained their power offering a colossal erection. The two of them vented their lust on the Japanese girl offering her a nice double penetration by plugging her narrow orifices in one fell swoop. I enjoyed at close range the simultaneous entry of the two cocks. I had invited the panting female in front of them to gently lick my asshole. We continued with the dance for a while until the two of them unison discharged their semen into the graceful body of the sexting girl. The day had taken a nice turn and the good things were yet to come; we were just at the appetizer at least from what our friends had told us and as we say in Italy the appetite is eaten up.
A few days later we spoke to them again and the time had come to go together to the place they had previously praised us. We met them and learned that their exclusive club was temporarily closed, so they were going to lead us to the discovery of an onsen. When we got there, they showed us where we could undress to reach the various pools. While we were undressing all four of us, three corpulent boys entered and they too began to undress making us admire their super equipment (three scary cocks to say the least monstrous size). A little bit weird I asked my friends, who reassured me that there was nothing wrong with being naked. After the various rituals to get into the tub we finally dove in. The surrounding environment was very relaxing with rocks and plants everywhere. It wasn't long before the three big guys showed up to dive with us. I was satisfied when one of the three approached me and with extreme politeness, he tried an explicit approach, shyly palpitating my breasts, tolerated his gesture and was immediately emulated by his companions. In a jiffy I found myself surrounded by the three strangers who allowed themselves every kind of freedom, starting alternately with kissing me on the mouth with an unprecedented passion. I was disbelief and disbelief at the game, since the thing was not unpleasant at all, but intrigued me to death; I enjoyed showing myself condescendingly to the flattery of the three under the eyes of my companion and my friends, and their glances filled me with voluptuousness, making me even more sluttish. Not resisting, the three sexting men had widened considerably; while one of them penetrated me, making me feel his big cock, the other two abused my mouth in rotation, making me suck their hairless members. I was invited by the three of them to come out of the water and after having laid me on a towel, one by one they penetrated me patiently waiting for their turn. Each one of them took care before going in, to clean my pussy out of the cum that came out of it by wiping it with a damp cloth. Another oddity, at each intercourse each of them put me in a different position. After the theatre, they bowed and took their leave. Strange, aching, with my pussy on fire but satisfied with the beautiful experience I enjoyed the peace and harmony around me. Only later did my friends explain to me what had happened: the three had made their advances, having no opposition whatsoever, they had continued in their intent. All it would take was one disagreement and everything would not start. The thing that struck me was Daniel's reaction, who had nothing to say before or afterwards; he confessed later that he had enjoyed as never before seeing me in the arms of the three energetic men. Now all that remained was to make the last experience the transgressive one; (as if we had gone to the oratory until now). The fateful day came, our friends informed us that an elegant black tie for men and a long dress for women was a must. I prepared myself with great skill, I showed off all the best of my lingerie, fishnet stockings, balconette bra garters and strictly 12 heels. I was almost done, a couple of drops of perfume on the pussy and voilà ready.
Arrived near a fantastic villa surrounded by greenery after parking the car we were received by a distinguished gentleman who made us sit down making our way to a comfortable environment. The guy walked away, followed by our friends, to return shortly afterwards alone. Sitting in front of us he informed us about the program of the house: soon said, I should have made love with him under the eyes of my partner without resisting; an erotic game of complicity made of looks and feelings, free from any kind of taboo. I looked at Daniele in a certain way. I got up and walked towards the man sitting in front of us; sure of himself after getting up, he took me in his arms and held me in his arms, spasmodically searching my mouth to make me swallow his tongue. Tight in a passionate kiss we all felt each other looking for satisfaction a few inches away from us my partner was a spectator of the funny and exciting show. Clumsy I managed to open the flap of my pants by pulling out the member of the stranger; as usual I started to rub him and then I took him all in my hand and started a real saw. He had been busy from time to time; after lifting up my skirt, bellybutton height began to grope my pussy, preferring my clit swollen with voluptuousness. At this point he had stopped inviting me explicitly to take it in his mouth. Without repeating I had approached his cock and opening the mouth wide I had caught him between my jaws making it disappear inside me. I had made him re-emerge only to devote myself to the swollen and circular chapel, waving and twirling my tongue all around him. I was abruptly interrupted and asked to pull myself together to reunite with my companion. So I did and as I approached Daniele I had the impetus to kiss him; the most passionate kiss I had ever given him. After getting up, the man begged us to follow him and parked us in another room. The room was devoid of furniture, the only thing he liked was a red leather sofa, on the right side a door and in front of it a huge window communicating with another room. We were sitting when suddenly in the window we saw the distinguished gentleman just before, who invited me to join him through the door on the right. So I did, and as if by magic I found myself at his side with Daniele in front of me with a circumspect air. He made me undress slowly and lasciviously, he began to touch my whole body, unravelling up and down. I emulated him by taking his cock in his hand again and making it as if by magic grow in volume; he was ready to be swallowed by my ravenous jaws; I used all my skill to give man the maximum enjoyment, with the precise intent to make me cum in my mouth. I inhaled the member by waving my head and wiggling the rest of my body in a sort of erotic dance. I failed miserably in my intention, in fact the man wanted to enter me, take advantage of my body and for this reason he put me on a table not far away and after having spread my legs, he threw himself headlong to lick my graces. I could feel his tongue between my butt cheeks looking for a way to reach my sphincter to taste its taste and then point directly to the mount of Venus and finally taste the copious nectar of my vaginal secretions. With precise and skillful movements of the tongue led me in a very short time to have a heavenly orgasm, which upset me all. Then and only then she took the member with her hand and slowly introduced him between my vaginal lips, offering me a great penetration. In a jiffy I had all his cock inside me, I could feel him pressing me and every movement created a spasm making me reach the highest peaks of pleasure, the highlight was when without any warning I cum inside my pussy getting free with a violent spray from the copious liquid that pressed to escape. Once out of me almost simultaneously came a sort of violent spray that dripped from my pussy and ended up on the table. The show was over now all I had to do was put on my clothes, reassemble myself and join my partner in the next room. I didn't have time to get in, but he took me from behind by my shoulders and after lifting up my tight skirt and lowering my panties with impetus he made his way between my thighs entering where the other one had gone out. A quick but intense fuck; another cumshot after a few minutes. Not happy after coming out of my body, he waited a few seconds to see all the copious white nectar coming out of my visibly scrambled pussy. Motionlessly he peered as the liquid white slowly made its way through the thick hair and folds of my vaginal lips, inexorably dripping onto the floor.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back