yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
This trip will not be as fun as always, I told my partner, first of all, because on the way back we will have colleagues with us and then because we leave on August 31 and I let you imagine what we will find on the road having to go to Milan.
The regret was there because every trip, for us, is an opportunity to rejoice and enjoy having transgressive sex.
My girlfriend's clothing, her tender, in any season, very sheer black stockings, 12 cm heels, miniskirt and blouse, her showing her legs on the dashboard, her blouse unbuttoned and being without panties has provided us, on several occasions, pleasant acquaintances and fucks.
Not to mention the splashing and "blinking" of truckers to whom we only allowed to look and nothing else.
We often take photos and videos also because she changes frequently and does it in rest areas with the obvious pleasure, common, to be seen while changing.
Having so many people coming back from their holidays made the rest areas less quiet and reserved and so you could play less, or at least, so we thought.
This did not stop us from preparing various miniskirts, guepiere, garters and the usual bag with at least 20 different pairs of shoes.
Bad luck, we said to each other, we'll take a few laps around the gas station so they'll see when you're hot and, maybe, some "bigot" will get angry with her husband because he'll drool over you and we'll have some fun.
Let's load the car up early in the morning and get going.
The first part of the road has no rest areas "useful" for our game and so we took advantage of the darkness.
With pleasure we noticed that there were several trucks around and the traffic was not intense: this cheered us up.
We had breakfast at the gas station with my girl in a red miniskirt, wide fishnet stockings, a black bodice and red and black pumps with open toe, above the bodice, my partner, wearing a jeans jacket obviously not buttoned.
Earrings with wide circles, two big red rings, a necklace converging on the breast canal, the anklet on the right, lipstick and red enamel completed the picture.
At the autogrill, frequented by people a bit sleepy for the hour, my girl set the alarm clock and caught the eyes of those present including a sexting non-Italian who seemed "kidnapped" by the vision.
His willingness to be transgressive was exalted by lowering himself, going out to look for the article that was at the bottom and that he did not "understand" what it was for and of which he stopped to read the characteristics, strictly with his legs open, with great pleasure of those who made the same way out.
Even the sexting man paused to look, with indifference (in fact, he devoured it with his eyes).
I gave my companion a signal to make her understand that it was time to go and we passed again by the side of the sexting man stopped at the cash desk to pay.
We got in the car and, first of all, I put my hands between the thighs of my girl, it was a lake!
As my costume I asked her if someone had hit her and she confirmed that she liked the boy who had looked at her so much.
We resumed the gear, with the intention of a change of clothes and we immediately took advantage of a rest area, not suitable for the game but where, in the car, you could change.
New look: bronze-coloured suspender belt, sheer black stockings, white clogs, 15 heel white clogs, mini skirt in jeans and balconette bra with nipples, the beautiful show and transparent blouse that obviously, in the car, was not buttoned.
The thighs on the dashboard and the pussy on display are the "minimum union".
We start again from the rest area and after about 10 km, a truck passes us on the right, slows down, flashes and "sounds".
My companion, guided by me, raises her left leg until she touches the rearview mirror, points her foot up, and with maximum malice, she moves slowly, as if she wanted to "stretch" better the socks she was wearing.
The trucker from before that, previously, we had passed, turned on the high beams many times and we seemed to see him talking to someone.
We didn't see anybody and we thought that he was warning his colleagues on the radio (it happened to us often) that there was a "cow" on the highway.
My partner put her leg back on the dashboard and we continued our journey.
After a while, the truck was flashing and in the rearview mirror I could see a silhouette next to the driver, but I couldn't make it out.
A few kilometers further on there was a rest area that lent itself to games in peace and quiet (we already knew this because we had been there several times) and I saw that the trucker had turned on the right arrow and was flashing to make us understand that we were following him.
I asked her if she wanted to play and the answer was "maybe!" I put my hands back between his thighs and a lake bathed my two fingers that I had "introduced".
To make the game more "on", if necessary, I clearly showed that I smelled the fingers and then licked them.
After a few miles the area was in front of us, we put the arrow, I spread my partner's legs, I pulled her nipples in ways that were even more 'visible, a look and a kiss were the preview of a game that we did not imagine, even remotely, so transgressive.
After a few seconds the truck entered the area, I looked for a reserved corner and stopped so that the truck driver could stand next to my partner, I let her get out of the car slowly and without buttoning her blouse.
The trucker got out, approached me and introduced himself first to me and then to my companion who was at my side, he spoke good Italian, he was German and was on his way home.
We expected the other person to arrive, but nothing.
We talked a bit, he was 30 years old and, at a certain point, he asked us to wait a moment and went to the cabin of the truck, passenger side.
We heard him speaking German and saw him coming, hand in hand, with a beautiful blue-eyed blonde.
A "spectacular" surprise!
He introduced her to us, her name was Adriana, she spoke very good Italian, 28 years old German.
She was dressed in a very sexy way, also she had high heels, a light dress and white socks, which we discovered, then, to be a catsuite.
I noticed, however, a "particular" way she had in looking at my she.
He had her do a sort of mini parade to make us admire her beauty in full.
We started talking about sex, adventure and sexual passions and it was just while we were talking about this that it came out that she was bisexual.
Better, she said, I love women and men in the same way.
It was a flash of lightning between the two, they glanced at each other with lust and it was then that I asked if they liked each other and if, in case, they wanted to exchange a kiss.
In front of us there was a scene of uncommon sensuality, a kiss full of sex and passion, their hands ran to touch each other, to know each other.
The nipples of mine were hard, big; Adriana didn't miss it and started to touch them, hold them and, once left the lips, she went to suck them with the greed of a hungry little girl.
Their faces were "smudged with smudged lipstick, we couldn't but enjoy the show, she "divinced herself" and lifted her little dress making her discover the cat suite and dedicated herself to lick Adriana's pussy.
Once she stopped, I intervened to take stock of the situation and decide how to continue.
We decided that we would stop at a hotel and he asked me to stay at ours all night and we called to check availability.
The thing could be done and we were missing about 200 km, we decided to start to not waste any more time and I was surprised by the proposal of him, he left his girlfriend in the car with us and I proposed to both to sit behind and delight us with shows to do in the car, so as to keep "warm" the atmosphere.
I decided with him to make sure that others would also watch and he assured me that he would spread the word among colleagues without revealing everything and that she was our respective companions.
He told me that before arriving at the hotel we could go and eat at a good restaurant that we found on the street (truckers know where to eat well) and we decided to stop, just to arrange her clothing at the rest area immediately before our exit.
Who had the good fortune to see enjoyed breasts in the wind, legs up that we implied that someone not visible licked her pussy, and we (the he) on the phone we exchanged opinions and in addition he told me what his colleagues said.
If you wanted, you could organize a mini gang quite numerous, but our projects were different, at least for this time.
We arrived to the area and mine changed, maintaining a certain sensuality and remaining not vulgar, we noticed that Adriana was impressed by our "outfit" and we asked her if she wanted to wear something of ours.
She didn't think it was true, she thanked us from the bottom of her heart and we were happy to give her joy.
We entered the restaurant with two beautiful women under our arms.
Black lace skirt with long side slit Adriana, "tanned" socks, black patent leather pumps, white blouse, slightly transparent, black bra.
To "par condicio" with my partner without panties.
My her black miniskirt with green stripes, black patent leather pumps with a high wedge on the front, the breast support of before and a black blouse not transparent from which came out, almost as if to pierce it, the hard nipples, dark brown fishnet stockings.
I must say that many envied us for the beautiful women at our side.
Waiting for the arrival of the waiter I asked the two "foreigners" if they wanted to leave me the "direction" of the evening that I thought very transgressive, both accepted.
I made them change seats to her, who were now sitting next to each other while the two of us were at each other's sides. Pretending not to be seen I unbuttoned the blouse of my she and Adriana, the thing did not go unnoticed by some people who occupied tables next to ours, the thing did not escape even our she and Adriana, as a good "cow" gave me a kiss on the mouth after I unbuttoned his blouse.
While we were waiting for the waiter I told them to lift their skirts and move away from the table so that you could see the edges of the socks and entertain the waiter asking him about the courses.
There was a very sexy game where they did not miss the traditional napkin on the floor when the waiter had to serve, this time the show was given by my her with the waiter who was enchanted and lowered to admire the pussy that my partner showed him with her legs wide open shamefully.
The most important thing was when the two her, on Adriana's initiative, "passed food from one mouth to another, there was a real "shock" in the club.
While we were waiting for the bill, they headed for the bathroom shaking like two expert models.
On their return they confessed to us that two women who were in the bathroom were "upset" by their holding hands, but even more so when they saw them enter together into one bathroom.
We went to the exit with our eyes on all the diners and decided, before returning, to take a walk to the center.
It was a quiet walk with the two of them in front of us and we followed, there was nothing to say, it was a very exciting show, then they invited us back.
We decided to go to our room and immediately the two she began to kiss and touch each other, by mutual agreement we boys took two chairs and enjoyed the show.
They began to undress kissing each other and were left alone that socks and shoes that I asked never to take off, it was a body knowledge of each other then, Adriana, choosing the classic position 69 began to lick the pussy of my partner.
After the first moaning we realized that she was reciprocating Adriana with generous licks while her partner in German was telling her things (she explained that they were incitements to be even better in licking, if there was ever the need!). then in unison they came in a wonderful orgasm, their faces were tense and relaxed at the same time, the sheets were wet with "divine nectar". we got closer and started kissing each other.
They tasted wonderful, the taste of pleasure!
They began to play with our cocks, they looked like a photocopy of each other, they did the same thing, if one touched the other touched, I pushed my she, excellent blowjob, to take it in the mouth.
It was a "little job" that lasted 5 minutes, then the German guy asked me if we wanted to exchange women, we looked at each other in 4 and had the approval of her we did it.
He continued playing with his mouth, then Adriana asked me to come on horseback. I took the condom and she asked me to put it on her, she did it very carefully and then with a single, decisive blow, she took it all in.
In the meantime my partner was on all fours with him taking her from behind.
I made sure that we got closer so that the two of them could continue to "flirt" together, which they did immediately.
I launched the idea to fill the two of them together in turn, pussy and ass.
As a duty of hospitality, we started with Adriana and asked her who she wanted where, not before having explained that, as a habit, I always "open" my girlfriend's ass because I like her and then because being very wide makes it easier for the second one to enter.
Adriana, intrigued, perhaps, from the premise wanted me to enter in the ass first and then he would come forward, the scene was wonderful with her kissing and touching my new friend's breasts.
It was a bit 'long the entrance but once over the first barrier, as well as before riding, Adriana gave a blow dry and decisive and she fell all in the ass with a sigh of relief.
A moment of adaptation and then it was an intense entrance and exit, I stopped and asked to her, who was enjoying, lying underneath, Adriana's lying face and swine, to enter in front.
It was a beautiful sensation accompanied by a deep kiss between her, we coordinated and dragged Adriana into a strong orgasm that led her to wet her husband's entire pelvis.
Once "calmed down" we passed to my her, I entered her ass and after a while, I lay down with my dick inside her pussy and she asked the other one to put it in the ass.
I know the passion for the double of my her and I can recognize the face of someone who enjoys it like a slut, she was enjoying it and a lot.
Adriana stood up and approached the pussy to the mouth of my girlfriend who began to lick with gusto, neither of us boys came but my her, together with Adriana came in a beautiful way.
I asked everyone if he wanted to come and cum on her body at the end of a blowjob that every woman would do to him of the other, once agreed, began a slow ritual, sweet and dirty since, in the meantime, with their hands, they played with the pussy.
We cummed copiously and filled her with cum, which each woman gave to the other's body with a sensual and beneficial massage.
Now she needed a respite and rest because of the busy day, for all of us, that was waiting for us.
I asked if we wanted to take a shower together all 4, obviously the answer was yes and, once in the bathroom I started to pee, he stopped me and asked me if I had had pleasure in doing it on Adriana.
Being a pissing lover I didn't back down and I asked her if she wanted to receive it too and she accepted with the exception that she didn't want to receive it on her face or on her lips.
We made her lie down in the bathtub and we started to "wet" them while we were doing it I saw Adriana open her mouth and then, slowly approaching my dick with her mouth, you were unequivocal, she wanted to drink then directed the dick towards her mouth and neither I nor she wasted a single drop, she drank it all.
We washed properly and once dressed the German guys moved to their room and we met for breakfast the next day.
We left with the agreement to talk in the morning before going down also because Adriana had to give us back the clothes she was wearing.
But that's another story!

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back