yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I looked around a bit to find a room, but judging from the ads there wasn't much good around. I preferred to live with fewer people this time, but I could only find houses for 4-5 people in my budget.

I visited a number of apartments but, in addition to being too crowded for my taste, they had a number of problems that made them rentable. I realized that, unfortunately, I would have to spend more and I would still be worse off than before.

The days passed and the time to move was approaching, and the only decent room I could find was really too expensive for me. Panicked, I searched for new rental listings hoping for something new.

The only ad I hadn't seen yet attracted me immediately because of the very affordable price and the ideal location. I noticed immediately afterwards, to my regret, that it was not a single room but a bed in a double room. Too bad, I thought, the house is in a great location, and the price is advantageous for the area, I did not want to share the room with a stranger.

I put the ad aside and forgot about it for a couple of days, but then I realized that there was only a week left until the end of the contract, I had to find accommodation immediately. I decided to consider sharing a room, and I read the ad in detail. It was a short lease, only 4 months. I thought I could make this sacrifice for a few months, in the meantime I would find something better.

The next day I visited the house and was very satisfied. The room to share was very spacious and bright, with a big closet and two desks. The beds were both one and a half apart, and there was also a small balcony. The house lacked a living room, but at least there was a nice kitchen.
I also met my potential roommate: her name was Marianna, she was about five feet tall. The first thing that struck me about her was her hair: it was really long, very bright golden blonde and smooth as spaghetti, and it moved along with her, touching the back of her thighs.

At the time I wasn't interested in women yet, I didn't think about it, but she was objectively beautiful. She had perfect fleshy lips and a harmonious face, blue eyes. To make a comparison (for those who look at the throne of swords) she looked a lot like Daenerys Targaryen.
He had a toned but shapely physique, I envied his hourglass silhouette. In addition, this girl gave me positive vibrations, I immediately liked her.

All in all I decided to rent the bed, and I moved the following week.

Marianne was very helpful from the beginning, she offered to help me to arrange my things, and in the meantime we talked a lot. She was a very outgoing person, one of those who can find arguments with chinquea, and in addition she was a talkative one, though a pleasant way. We started bonding right away, and in no time we became friends. We went to the same university, though different degree courses, so we often went together, studied in the same room, and soon we got to know each other's friends. We spent hours chatting, in our coffee breaks during study and before going to bed. Living together was going great, we were on schedules, cleaning and all the house stuff. After a first week of slight embarrassment, the only problem that could have been eliminated was my modesty in changing in front of her. Marianne had never had this problem before. Already the first evening she had shown no embarrassment to undress in front of me, and I could not help but envy her full and firm breasts and her round ass, even if from a totally asexual point of view.

After a month of living together we had become very close, and our relationship had become more physical. Once again, I don't mean physical in a sexual sense, but I'm referring to the kind of affection that two friends in their twenties can have, made of hugs and cuddles at most.
One day we decided together to set up a "movie night" at our house, where we would watch all those movies that each one had recommended to the other, eating pizza and crap and drinking beer. It seemed like the perfect plan for winter evenings. We didn't have a TV so we would use one of our laptops placed between the two beds, and blockbuster DVDs.

Already on the second movie night we decided that it would be much more comfortable to join our beds and use them as a sofa, coffee table and computer stand. In fact it worked better, this way we could surround ourselves with everything we needed and do real movie marathons. We watched a little bit of everything: comedies, science fiction, horror, thrillers. Sometimes we only watched one film, but most of the time we did longer sessions, where we often changed positions. Usually we'd start sitting on the bed, next to each other, with our backs to the pillows on the wall, but after a while we'd move around to stretch our legs, and almost always, at the end of the evening, we'd lie down close together under the covers. Sometimes we'd fall asleep like this.

We liked movie night, and we even did it twice a week. We'd come to one of these evenings in particular. It was a weekday and we couldn't be late, so we decided to see only one film. We chose a thriller film, I don't remember the title, and we went to bed, directly under the covers and in our pyjamas, or rather, in a T-shirt and shorts, since we both preferred a very warm duvet but light pyjamas. We were intent on watching the film, in half-light, when a violent scene impresses Marianne, who instinctively embraces me. It's not the first time, we hugged each other continuously and often watched the films hugged, without malice. And so we did that evening, that hug continued even after the bloody scene. His head was resting on my shoulder, I felt his breast on my arm, and his leg was on mine. After a few minutes a scene of prolonged sex appeared on the screen. I got excited immediately and felt like touching myself, but I couldn't. I also realized that it wasn't just the movie that excited me... there was something very horny about being excited while hugging a woman. I suddenly had an urge that I'd never had before, which was to touch Marianne, and to have her touch me. Even after the sex scene my clitoris continued to chafe. It was as if my skin had suddenly become more sensitive, I could distinctly feel Marianne's nipple on my arm, feel her warm inner thigh resting on my leg. I couldn't help but think that if I moved a little bit our pussy would have brushed against each other, and just the thought of it almost made me come. By now I was looking at the screen but in my mind there was something else, I hadn't been this excited in a long time.

I had to pee, but I didn't want to leave that position... I held back until Marianna asked me for a break for the same reason. In the bathroom I realized that my panties were soaking wet... I washed myself thoroughly and, while Marianne was in the bathroom, I wore a tiny thong, practically covering little more than the clitoris.

We went back to bed and I offered her to snuggle under my arm. This time we were closer than before, her left breast was on mine, her thigh always on mine, and her pussy on my hip. We resumed watching the film in that position, but after not even half an hour I realized that Marianne had fallen asleep hugging me.

I decided to stay in that position and keep watching the film. After a few minutes she moved slightly, moving her face a little further down on my chest. From that position, her breath would enter the neck of my shirt, caressing my breasts. The nipples hardened instantly, and I felt my throat get wet again. We remained in that position until the end of the film, after which - release me from her embrace, turn off the lights and slip into the bed next to her. In the darkness and silence, I slipped my hand into her thong and masturbated next to her. I was so excited that a few touches were enough to have a devastating orgasm. Then I fell fast into a deep sleep.

The next day I woke up rested, in a good mood. After a few seconds of bewilderment when I saw Marianne in my bed, what had happened during the night came back to me, and I almost panicked: what if she noticed that I was masturbating?

I looked at Marianne, who was still sleeping deeply beside me. She was lying on her side, and the neckline of her shirt curved so that it showed a good part of her breast. I caught myself staring at her tits and immediately felt a sizzle at the base of her clitoris.

I immediately got up and went to take a shower. I was very confused, I had never felt sexual attraction for Marianne before, nor for any woman in general. I didn't know what to think and at the same time I blamed myself for having done the wrong thing, touching myself while she was asleep and lying on top of me.

These thoughts haunted me for a few days, combined with a slight embarrassment towards Marianne, until I realized that nothing had changed between us, and then I calmed down.

This episode happened after about three months of living together, and a week later Marianna received a call from her former roommate (not exactly ex... she was the girl I was supposed to leave the place to the following month). Well, her plans had changed and she wasn't coming back until after the summer, so in conclusion, that meant I could stay another six months.

For a while, everything went on as before, nothing dramatic happened, except for a few small things that I interpreted without malice on her part. One evening, for example, we went to dinner with friends, also students, and after drinking a little too much, we started to play obigo or truth. It was the two of us and the three boys who lived in that house. At a certain point I chose obligation, and I was given the "task" of kissing Marianne with tongue. I protested briefly, but, embarrassed, I kissed her. So far everything was normal, except that when it was her turn, Marianne also chose obligation. Obviously, the boys chose the same one as before, adding that we had to tongue-kiss for two minutes. Without thinking about it for a second, she put her tongue in my mouth and kissed me passionately, swirling her tongue slowly around mine. It wasn't a kiss given for fun, it was a deep kiss, all of a sudden I thought I heard his silent moan.
Another episode happened when her eighteen-year-old cousin came to visit her in Florence. At first we had prepared the sofa bed for her, but in the end she slept in the bed with Marianna. For us it was a quiet period, we had no upcoming exams, so we took her around to visit the city and spent a lot of time together for five days. One evening, we were at home, and she timidly began to confide in us, and to ask us for advice on sexual matters. Turns out she was a virgin, and she was terrified of not knowing what to do with her boyfriend. Marianne and I, both older and more experienced, clarified many of her doubts, and at a certain point Marianne got the idea to show her some positions. She made me lie down and spread my legs and climbed on top of me. This is the missionary's position, he told her, and she started to move on me, making her big tits sway under the top. I could feel his mount of venus resting on my clitoris and then moving away. Then she got up and changed her position, to show the candlestick. Spread her legs and sat on me, swirling her pelvis. You can ride him like this, he said to his cousin, or like this, and he turned around on his ass, continuing to ride me. In the end he grabbed my ass and pretended to fuck me from behind.

Apart from these isolated episodes, little by little our physical contacts changed: in addition to the fearful hugs, there were also pats on the butt and joking palpitations, and I also noticed one thing: Marianna hugged me more and more often when I was sitting, practically pressing her tits on my face... the more the heat came and the lower the tops, the more pleasant it became.

With the summer came the exam session, and then we spent endless days studying, in the sultry heat of Florence, half-naked. After so many sacrifices, we arrived at the end of the session: my last exam was on Monday morning, his the following afternoon. A few days before, Marianna asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate, and I told her that I was fine with a dinner out. When I asked her the same question, she answered that she didn't want to go out, but to have one of our late movie nights.

The exams went well, we celebrated mine in town and hers at home. After the exam she came home with several rented movies and a bottle of rum.

While I made up the beds and prepared everything necessary, she went to take a shower. After the shower, she wore a thong and a wide and short suspender top in front of me. I had a tight-fitting top and shorts.

We toasted with rum and watched a movie, as usual very close together. I could see her tits the way she looked. We kept drinking during the movie, and in the end, we were both tipsy.

At that point she told me what other films she had rented, which included an erotic film. She laughed and said she'd never seen one and was curious. I agreed to see it, after all I was curious too.

We had another sip and we were ready for the film. After ten minutes I felt wet, shiny, I wanted to fuck. I felt light-headed, I wanted to take off my panties and masturbate... while I was thinking these things, unexpectedly, Marianna hugged me as she had done other times. Only this time we were watching a sex scene.

My pussy caught fire instantly but I decided to stay calm. After maybe 20 minutes we changed positions. This time I slid under her arm, and put my face on her soft tits.

My eyes were going back and forth between the screen and Marianne's big tits, which were there, within reach of my tongue... at a certain point I realized that, slowly, being indifferent, Marianne was lowering her top more and more, gradually discovering her breasts.
Noticed this, I put my hand on her side to feel the ground. Slowly I slid the panp a few inches until my fingers could touch her naked butt cheek. She didn't complain, in fact, she pulled the top even lower. By now my face was resting on her tits and my hand on her ass. I just stood there for a few minutes, so excited.

At a certain point I couldn't resist anymore and, almost imperceptibly, I moved my face so as to touch her tit with my lips... then I did it again giving her a kiss. In response, she came closer to me.

I wasn't sure if she felt my kiss, so I kissed her breast again, gently, and stroked her ass.

At that moment Marianne pulled her big tits out of her top and I started kissing them. She grabbed my pelvis and pushed it against hers, and put her hand in my pants, grabbing my ass.

I was lost between those huge tits, kissing them, licking and sucking nipples, squeezing them with my hands and sinking my face in them.

Meanwhile, Marianne was taking my shorts off. We were both in thongs and legs crossed. Our pussies were looking for each other, I moved my loincloth freeing my clitoris, and then I did the same with Iri. I couldn't wait any longer, so we began to snip violently. I had a very strong orgasm with my clitoris attached to hers, while I groped my tits with my manias. After I came, Marianne asked me to get on my stomach, she sat on my ass and rubbed our pussy until she came moaning...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back