yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
At nine o'clock in the morning, the French couple and I were in front of a sort of Croatian judicial office, whose name I was frankly unable to pronounce even though I teach foreign languages.
Unlike Italy, the trial started on time.
We introduced ourselves and they sat us down as soon as the judge came in. He read the documents and then asked the policeman a few things, which I did not understand but which probably consisted of clarifications.
The judge told the Italian interpreter to read the minutes to me and ask if we wanted to add something to the minutes. I, without translating to the two, answered in the affirmative.
- The other evening - I started in Italian, - I, currently interpreter for the defendants, had gone out on a sailing boat, whose presence is regularly reported to the captain's office. The wind had disappeared, I was late and found myself having to look for the marina in the dark. Then I called my friends to ask them to fire a white rocket into the air to show me the direction.
I gave the interpreter time to translate from Italian into Croatian.
- You know, - I then told the judge, - tourists shoot colored rockets all over the coast and I would have seen the white one right away.
- And they did, didn't they? - The judge commented.
- They did. - I answered. - I saw the first one, and then I asked the second one to confirm it. And I came right back.
A brief silence followed, while we all watched the judge.
- They were white rockets, Judge, - I said. - They weren't reported.
- Well, if it's not true, it's well made up. - He commented in Italian before pronouncing sentence.
He had used Croatian as the official language, but he knew our language.
- I give a fine of 10 euros. Can you hear your friends if they're willing to pay it now?
- I'm about to close, - I told the couple of defendants in French. - Can I make a condition if I solve everything with a fine of 10 euros?
- Of course you can!
- If we get away with 10 euros, your wife - I pointed her out and made her hear me, - is she willing to show me her ass?
- What are you asking? - She answered, even though in French the joke wasn't really like that. - We live in a nudist camp...!
- That's perfect. - I commented.
Then I went to the judge.
- We accept, Your Honor.
- We don't say Your Honor...! - Said the interpreter.
- We accept, Your Honour!
- There, that's better. - The judge concluded, who understood Italian well.
He got up to pronounce sentence. I stood up and beckoned my friends to stand up too.
The judge pronounced the sentence in Croatian, Slavonic or whatever.
Then he left.
- Qu'est que c'est? - He asked the Frenchman to stand up.
- Qu'est qu'il passe? - He asked for his wife.
- Ssst. I answered them.
Ten minutes later we were out with the receipt for the fine paid and the passports returned while they kept asking me what had happened. I didn't want to tell them until we were far away from the court.
- Mon Dieu! - He exclaimed when I told him - You were a genius! What if they wanted to check the phone records?
- For something so small? Almost impossible.
- What were you thinking?
- Well, it just came to me, and...
She hugged me. - What should we do now?
- Anyway - I said, while she was making me feel her tits on my chest and her lips on my ear, - let's start by exchanging cell phone numbers, that is, before anyone thinks to check if we really called each other...
We exchanged them and called each other without answering.
- Then I remind you, you gotta show me your ass... Ha ha!
They laughed too.
They wanted to go shopping, so they'd make food for everyone in the evening. Fish and other fancy French food.
We went back to the campsite, hoping not to use the car for the whole holiday.

By noon my wife had prepared figs, melon and ham. I opened the white wine I kept in the fridge.
We rested in the shade, enjoying the chirping of the cicadas in the pine forest and the lapping of the waves at the front. This was vacation.
At 4:30 p.m., the doctor arrived.
- How are the plague victims? - he asked with fucking irony.
- I answered. - We asked her.
- That's right. - She admitted it.
The two of them had already turned belly down, ass in the air, so the doctor could first look at their buttocks and then take off the bandages. He scraped his wounds hard and the two of them jumped up and screamed.
- That's good. - He watched, showing me the effect of his fingernails. - The ichthyol did its job.
Scratching, the tips of the hedgehogs came out.
- It hurts a little, but if you take them out to sea tomorrow and let them soak as much as you can, you can scratch them more easily afterwards.
- Scratch them?
- Yes, like I did just now. Tomorrow they'll only feel itchy and it'll be easier. Anyway, no more bandages, just sea water.
- Will they be able to walk?
- Let them try it the day after tomorrow, but I don't think so.
I gave everything to the two of them, who thanked me and not the doctor.
- Well, then. - He said, putting the stuff away. - Anything else?
- No, that's all. We answered.
- Ah, one thing. - My wife intervened. We turned around and listened to her. - They haven't had a bowel movement since they arrived.
- You mean they don't shit? - She asked him in the words of the Italian she knew best. - Or don't they even piss?
- They piss very well. - He jerked off. - They don't... evacuate. That's it.
- Give them an enema. - He responded pragmatically by taking a good look at the two asses.
- Isn't a purge better?
- No, they're too weak. Enema.
And he left.

I translated the doctor's words and asked them what they wanted to do.
- Can you do them?
- Can you what?
- The enemas.
I blushed like a few.
- I... I... I can't do that to you.
- But I'm impressed. - My wife added. - You have to give them to her.
- I can't. I'm too excited about giving enemas, you know, and I don't think it's fair...
- Then try telling him that you don't want to do them because... you like them... ha ha!
I explained everything to the two sexting men.
- Excuse me. - Carola answered in German, seriously, for both of them. - If I understood correctly, we shouldn't let you do it because you like it and we should let her do it because she sucks?
- No, someone else can do it for you...
- You mean you want a stranger to enjoy it? Because people who hate it won't accept...
- No, that's not what I meant. I, uh...
- So, I really think you're gonna have to give us a couple of enemas. And if you're having fun, so much the better for everyone.
I felt excited, which hardly ever happens at nudist camp.
- There's a technical problem. - My wife intervened, and she already knew that I would give them to her. - Where do we get enemas? And how do we get them in bathrooms that aren't right next to each other?
I mean, to make a long story short, I had to drive back to town. But experiencing an unhealthy feeling of erotic excitement. And I found the logistical solution.

In the evening we went to Brigitte and Pierre's for dinner, bringing ice-cold white wine and pushing the two Germans in wheelchairs. Naked we were all good-looking guys, but Brigitte's loveliness exploded in all its grandeur when she showed off in her white pinafore.
- Is that all right? - She asked with her hands at her hips, waiting for no answer. - Will you introduce us to your friends?
We made the introductions, then I poured white wine for everyone and sat down and watched the friends preparing dinner.
- What are you cooking? - I asked.
- The bouillabaisse. - Brigitte replied, showing a graceful ass with an apron bow.
- What did she say she was making? - asked Helmut in German.
- I don't know how to say it in German - I answered him - but it's a fish soup.
- Ach, ganz gut!
- Boys get out of the caravan, let's eat outside.
As the soup finished cooking slowly, we got to know each other. The two Germans were two employees of a major computer company, married for three years. They had two weeks of vacation, but they would have phoned to say they were hurt and would probably stay longer.
The two Frenchmen owned a restaurant in Paris, which they happily abandoned for a month in the summer, letting his brother take care of himself, who preferred to go on winter vacation to the Caribbean.
When the soup was ready, we rushed over the plates like wolves.
We remained silent until the plates were empty, then I topped up the glasses of white wine. We emptied them quickly and started chatting again.
- Apparently, we both owe you something. - She looked at Pierre at one point.
Smiles.
- You really don't owe me anything. It's nice to be with you.
- Anyway, we pay the debt now, - continued Pierre.
- What are you talking about? What debt?
- Wait and see.
Brigitte had got into the caravan to go out wearing a long white T-shirt or maybe a short cotton dress, with French writing and a red heart.
- Come on, get in here. - Said Pierre.
He sat me in a comfortable camping chair. I waited. Pierre walked away and Brigitte approached me, strangely dressed on a hot summer evening in a nudist camp. Music was coming out of the trailer. She made some moves in time to the music, then with a carefully studied ritual she turned her back. She moved her pelvis a couple of times, then slowly lifted her dress to the right, then to the left. Then he dropped it again. Finally she lifted it all the way up and stood naked on her back in front of me.
She made a few more languid moves, then she spread her legs elegantly, turned her face with a bright smile and leaned forward until she picked up her ankles with her hands.
He was showing me the crack of his ass.
I was breathless and speechless. In court I had asked her to show me her ass to ask me something superfluous, something taken for granted in a nudist camp. But now she wanted to impress me by humoring me.
Her ass was awesome. It was awesome. Oval like I like, perfect curves, femininity to the nth degree. Between the buttocks, the practically invisible asshole and, underneath, the vulva. Pregnant and proud to be looked at by me.
- You can caress it. - Said Pierre, satisfied with my reaction.
I caressed the outside of her ass with my hands that almost shook. I suffocated the desire to bite it and imagined the joy that the cock would try to fit into that superb chamber.
I was so bummed out when Brigitte covered herself in her dress and went back to the trailer to go out naked again, but without malice.
- Are you there? - My wife asked me, pretending to be strict. - Are you okay?
- Huh? What? - I answered, babbling. I realized I'd had an erection. I tried to distract myself and distract those present, who seemed more excited than me.
- Tomorrow we all go for a boat ride? - I asked to get my composure back.
- Are we all in? - Pierre asked.
- Don't you know the boat you helped to get back into port by firing a white rocket? - It was ironic.
The erection was coming back.
- No, it wasn't...
- Sure. It's approved for 10 people, even if there are eight at most. - I'll add it later. - In fact, you could help us transport the two invalids...
- What do you mean? - He exclaimed the Frenchman. - I'll take Carola and...
- My ass! - I answered laughing. - I'll take Carola!
- What for?
- Because it weighs less... ha ha!
- So - my wife did - you two take Carola, while Brigitte and I load Helmut...
Around midnight, after helping them waste away, we took our leave.
- You want us to help you put those two friends in the RV? - Pierre asked.
- No, thanks. - I answered. - We still have a couple of things to do.
- Anything I can help you with?
- No, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow at 9:00 at the pier.

Chapter Five

As soon as we arrived at our tent, I explained to the two "patients" and my wife how I intended to practice enemas.
- It's a matter of organization, - I said in the introduction. - I will first give Helmut an enema and then take him with the wheelchair to the toilet for the handicapped. You, Luisa, you will stand there in advance to keep the toilet free, then you will stay and assist him outside the toilet door, while I go back to give Carola the enema. I think the timing is right.
- What do you use to do them?
- I bought two enemas from the pharmacy, even though they're from the sex toys department. Seems like they're only purchased for sex now... I also took a couple of suitable solutions, which I intend to dilute in lots of water.
I took the enemas and showed them. The color blue was quite unusual and the two cannulas were certainly more intrusive than those normally used.
- I disinfected and washed them. - I explained in German to the Germans. - I took two for hygiene reasons, one each. Their cannula's a bit big, but that's all they had.
- It's no problem. - Carola answered for both of them. - We're bringing you a lot of problems...
- I will give you the clism here in the free part of my tent, so it will be easier to put you in the wheelchair.
Luisa went to the toilet to keep it free. I made the two of them lie down on the foam mattress.
- Helmut, stand up and sit on your ankles, then bend forward.
He obeyed and I looked at his asshole, no longer protected by his buttocks. I put my fingers on the outside and my thumbs on the inside, as if I were studying him.
- You have a nice ass. - I said to him. I was being honest. I could see his dick was moving, like I was looking at it.
- Look, Marco... - he said staying in that position. - Carola and I talked it over and we decided to authorize you to have fun.
- What do you mean?
- Do it the way you like to do it. Touch us, slam us, fill us up. I mean, take advantage of it. At least you need us for something...
I didn't answer. I got my first enema and placed the cannula in Helmut's asshole. Then I lowered it down until it reached his asshole, so he could taste the scene. Then I calmly placed the tube horizontally and introduced the cannula just barely. When I realized that the anus had become accustomed to its presence, I held me by the balls at the base of a cock in full erection and pushed in the whole cannula. I could hear the rustle of penetration,
He moaned and when I crashed at the end he lifted his head. He was enjoying it like a teenager. I let go of the assholes' grip to press the liquid inside. My joy in filling it was at least as much as his joy in receiving the liquid. It took me a long time to empty the enema, but he didn't seem to mind.
Once I emptied the pear, however, I had to take it out. I liked to see his buttocks involuntarily trying to hold the cannula, squeezing around. When I got out, I dried it with kitchen paper.
Then I helped him into the wheelchair, on which I had put a towel. I put a towel on his erect cock, then I took him to the bathroom. My wife and I loaded him onto the toilet and closed the door.
I went back to Carola's tent. She was lying on her back, belly underneath. I stroked her ass, putting my hand in the slot. I felt an erection. With their permission, I wasn't ashamed.
- What should I wear?
- Doggy-style. - I answered her, using a German term I'd learned at the University of Ulm.
She immediately went doggy-style, with her legs spread wide as if I had to mount her. And I swear I was going to whip her.
- Put her head on the mat. - I ordered them.
Then I took the pearl and repeated the operation I'd already done with Helmut. This time I kept my pussy. I put my thumb down to hold her still. She was super excited too, because she was wet as a sponge. I had a lot of fun, pushing the cannula in slowly, studying the little moves she made. What do you want me to say, I like to see the asshole widen to make room for the object I slide in...
At the end of the race I pushed hard a few times, making her moan as if I were mounting her. You press the pear trying to feel the liquid I was pushing in. When the enema was empty, it mumbled without restraint. We were alone anyway. I squeezed her vulva one last time by pulling out the cannula, that was it.
I took her to the bathroom, too, already freed by Helmut.
Half an hour later the two German patients were in bed, asleep like dormice.

As they entered the tent, my wife sighed...
- What a day!
- Come on, let's go out on a boat tomorrow.
- Yeah, in six... - he added.
- It's approved for ten. - I commented, but he was referring to comfort.
Then he changed the subject.
- It felt like your dick moved today. Little, but shamelessly...
He took it in my hand. I kissed her.
- These performances are loading you up like hell, - she observed. - I'm taking advantage of it.
She turned me on my stomach and stood there so she could lick my asshole. She did it long and passionately. But when he tried to turn me over to get him, he realized I was asleep.
Yes, it had been a long day...

End of part one.

Chapter 6

The next morning we had a quick breakfast, went to the store to refuel, then went to the boat.
At 9 o'clock the French friends were already on the spot, while we were arriving with the German couple in wheelchairs.
I got on the boat and Pierre first picked up Helmut and passed him to me, then he did the same with Carola. He went to bring the wheelchairs to the tent, while our wives got on board and settled things.
Ten minutes later I went out on my service moped and a quarter of an hour later I switched off to sail out to sea. Pierre and I sat aft, our wives at the bow. On the dunnage, left and right of the mast, were the two Germans, lying on their bellies, satisfied. Pierre and I looked at Helmut and Carola's two asses.
- Not bad, - he said in French. - Would you fuck them?
- Both of them? - I asked.
- Right now I'd fuck them both... - He said after thinking about it.
- You have no erections, - I observed ironically.
- In a nudist camp it's difficult, - he answered. - Yesterday, you and I both had a hard-on, when my wife showed you her ass...
- By the way, thank you so much. But mine in court was just a joke... By the way, your wife has a superb ass. She deserves... Sorry.
- There, you see? - He commented. - In the city, what happened yesterday would have ended in bed. But here...
- True... - Admitted. - But, did you really get excited to see your wife showing me her ass?
- Yes, I was surprised to enjoy... In the city I'd have been jealous, I don't know. Here I'd have liked to see you wanting her.
- Just want her?
He didn't answer. We went back to look at Helmut and Carola's well-built, inviting asses.
Then I headed north, in search of a little-known bay. Which was impossible, but we found something just before the Lehm Fjord.
I dropped the anchor, wrapped the jib on the forestay, lowered the mainsail, fixed the boom to the drasto and sought some relaxation by returning to sit aft.
- What do you want us to do? - My wife asked.
- The doctor ordered them to stay in the water as long as possible, so the skin on their feet would soften. You all jump in the water, right?
- What about you?
- One on board must stay there at all times.
- OK, we'll relieve you later.
They had a lot of fun. The two Germans in the water looked perfectly healthy. I thought about the two enemas and felt a certain perverse pleasure. Yes, I thought, I'd fuck them too...

I managed to jump in the water around noon, with everyone else on board. I took the mask and a spear gun. I grabbed some granola and put it in the retina. They don't have a lot of pulp in the cells, but so, raw, they're really delicious.
Once on board, I even had fun with ham and melon. And some white wine, still quite fresh.
Then I set to work with the feet of the two infirm.
As the doctor had said, scratching the soles of the feet, the urchin spines would now come out. I took the brush and started to pass them. They didn't feel bad, just a strong sense of discomfort. Anyway, I worked carefully. When I finished, I put them back in the water. Then, once I got back up, I picked up the anchor and made my way back. I passed the camp, heading for Rovinj to do some shopping. The French offered to cook dinner again. The Germans wanted to put up the money.
Back at the camp, I decided to take the two of them with the wheelchair and then try to make them walk with their feet on the grass. The first attempts were awkward, but slowly the two began to trust their feet. In the end I decided to fix them and make them wear plastic slippers.
- You look like new... Smiles.
They brought themselves to me and got down on their knees.
- You've been a really great friend. - Said Carola. - We'll give you a present.
Helmut nodded.

The two Frenchmen prepared a superb new dinner and, after having wasted the table and cleaned the kitchen, we went to the grass in front of my tent to enjoy the night view of the sea with a glass in our hands.
We were on the deckchairs honoring the whiskey, when my wife got up and announced that the three women had prepared a surprise.
I waited and listened to her.
- The three of us, me Brigitte and Carola, decided to put you to the test. - She said in Italian. - We'll take turns stripping each to see if we can turn you on. And whoever gets excited first or more, we'll make a... extra treat. What do you say?
I was really surprised, and I asked my wife to confirm it.
- Are you sure they're okay with this? - How could she have mentioned it when she didn't know German or French?
- Of course she did. - She answered with satisfaction. - We talked about it in English. It may have been difficult, but we understood each other.
The two nodded complacently.
Helmut was aware of the expressions. Pierre didn't, but he seemed interested.
- How are you going to do it?
- In a little while, the music starts at the camp dance hall. We'll each do the show for the duration of one piece of music. Then we'll see the results and...
He pointed at my penis, which I instinctively covered with my hand.
- Great, - I said. - How are we going to do this?
- We do the striptease behind our tent. - My wife answered. - You sit there and look at us.
We were really anxious to see what they'd agreed to do. And when the music started at the dance hall, my wife went to the improv theatre first. She was all dressed to the nines. Blue jeans, shoes, T-shirt, cap... I was proud that she was my wife. The power of clothes...
He began to move sinuously, making gestures with his fingers over his mouth.
I knew she liked to lick dick and asshole and I wondered if the others understood that. Then she turned her back and started to move her ass up and down. When she put her jeans down just below her knees, we all felt an immediate desire to see her naked. She had a black slob I couldn't remember. But she preferred not to take her jeans off completely and instead slowly lowered her thong. First just down to half her ass, then down to her jeans...
Finally, with gymnastic moves she took everything off and started moving again, passing with her hands on her buttocks and, when she was bent, touching her asshole with her fingers. Which she then carried to her lips. Was that an invitation? That's what it looked like...
He did the same thing, turning his face, stroking his pussy with his fingers like he did with his asshole. She had a vertical strand of hair that looked so good on her. Power of hair...
Suddenly the music changed and my wife stopped dancing.
The three women looked at us and Pierre definitely had the right, complete and more showy erection. Mine was hesitant, Helmut's was shy.
The three women went to Pierre. Two stood to the side and the third, my wife, lowered his foreskin and kissed his glans. I jumped from surprise and felt an unknown sense of desire. What excited me? Her kissing another man's cock? Or him fondling his wife and Carola's ass to better enjoy my wife's lips...
She didn't give him a blowjob, but she came close...

When he shot the next piece, it was Brigitte's turn. Her striptease took place in a skirt. She also used her hands and ass to get us excited. Compared to my wife, she was completely naked right away, covering herself with only two big fans she had brought with her. She let the fans see and not see with acute complicity. In short, the desire to see her really naked, even though we were in a nude camp and I had seen her in every way, I felt the desire to mount her. She noticed it and, when the music ended, she came to me. My wife and Carola stood beside me, I put my hands on their asses and Brigitte came up on all fours. She took it in my mouth and pushed it over her throat several times. Then she slipped out. I've never tried anything like that. I would have come like a borax showerhead...
He filmed the music and Carola went on stage.
She had dressed up like the Blue Angel, with stockings ups. So she could sit or lie down; her feet were not yet ready to dance. In the end, she took off her clothes and did... a split. First showing us her pussy, then turning around to show us her ass.
Finally, as the music was ending, the surprise. She pulled out her blue enema and kissed her looking at me.
This time we all had an erection and he had to come and kiss everyone's dick with the complicity of my wife and Brigitte. In order not to move staggering on her shaky feet, she had also brought her on all fours, which increased the desire of Pierre and myself. Her kisses were very mischievous.
- Then explain the story of the enema... - Pierre whispered in my ear when Carola finished rewarding us. - Was that the commitment you had last night?
I smiled maliciously.

We all applauded and then Pierre stood up, still with a certain erection going on, and turned to me.
- Marco, we have another surprise. - He said in French with a certain ceremony. - We decided to give you a present. Brigitte and Carola are sleeping with you. Now. Right now.
- How? - I said strongly embarrassed. I looked at my wife, who had understood even though she had spoken French.
- Go! - She said to me. - You deserved it. Montale, have fun. In short, do what you want, we all agree.
I felt the erection come back on top, but I didn't try to cover it like I would have done a few minutes earlier.
- But... What are you doing while I... I also turned to Pierre and Helmut. - What are you doing while we...?
- You take the two ladies to your tent. - Pierre answered. - Me, Helmut and your wife go to my caravan. We'll wait for you there.
- Are you crazy?
- I've never been so healthy, - answered my wife, since I spoke Italian. - Let's seize the opportunity, come on! You're crazy about the two women, I can... sacrifice myself. In short, you deserve it.
- You sacrifice yourself?
- Well, don't worry. We'll play "tertiglio"... hey!
The three of them left, leaving me alone with Carola and Brigitte.
- Girls, - I said in English. - Come on! Come to the tent.
Shortly afterwards we were naked on the double mattress. We were on our knees, because a tent is still a tent, but the two of them were very comfortable. One was behind me, the other in front. Both of them with their knees well crept between my thighs.
Instinctively, I put my hands on their asses, and then the bird set in motion. We squeezed each other, then one of them bit me and kissed my ass, the other one got busy with the dick.
So, as if they'd gotten their act together, they laid me down. Carola sat on the dick and put them on without holding back the moans. Brigitte sat on my face and sat down so that I could lick her well. She was kicking my ass in the most visible way. I felt the two of them groping each other, proving that the triangle worked. Then they changed the game. Brigitte lay down on her stomach and Carola took my cock in her hand, sucked it and took it to her friend's ass. I penetrated from behind Brigitte, enjoying the ass wiggling on my lower belly, as if she wanted nothing else. Carola licked my balls like a bitch, so that my work would be better. Then Carola came and sat on Brigitte's neck, made me take off my dick, sucked it and then drove it to the Frenchwoman's asshole. She discovered my glans, helped me in the first inch, then gave me a pat on the ass.
- Go! Gehe! Go!
I buggered Brigitte, realizing that she was the thing I'd wanted most since I'd met her. I slipped in and out like a hot knife through butter. I wasn't the first, but I wanted to be next. Carola came back and licked my balls sideways holding onto one thigh. And so I came copiously and agitatedly, as if giving her a sperm enema.
Brigitte came on my ass. An anal orgasm. Awesome! My wife had never had one, because she thought my dick was too big.
Once it came off, Carola took it in my mouth gently, as if she wanted to put it back on. Soon it actually stood up again and I finally came into her mouth too.
Then I let myself go lazy. It had been another hard day and then the cock threw in the towel. Game over.

Chapter 7

When we came out of the tent, the other three were already outside, sitting down for a drink. I had one last sip too, then we said goodbye warmly and went to sleep.
Once in the tent, I decided it was best to talk to my wife about it right away.
- How did it go? - I asked her.
- Well, she answered. - But if you want to know more, you'd better start. The prize was for you...
- You mean it was your idea?
- Ha ha, no! It was Brigitte's idea, immediately shared by Carola... But I must say that when she suggested it, I thought it was the right thing to do.
- Valà?
- Well, don't ask me for more. I went on instinct. Now tell me how it happened.
I told her what I did, wondering if I was right to talk or not. But a fuck always has to be told... hey... And when else do you ever confide in your wife, who for all intents and purposes is the closest friend you have?
- I mean, you fucked Brigitte... - She said at the end.
I didn't answer, waiting for a bad reaction.
- Well, that's what he hoped... we hoped.
- Did you guys talk about this? - I asked.
- That too.
- And you went along with it?
- Ha ha ha! Better her than me!
- You're really not jealous? - I hugged her.
- Listen, listen... - She told me sly. - Your erection's coming back... Are you bottomless?
- I want you. You're a great woman and I love you.
She looked me in the eye.
- I'll lick your asshole first. OK?
That's great...
When it was time, I turned my stomach up and she sat on my dick, sticking it in. I wondered if the other four were fucking like us too. A night like this was unrepeatable. Maybe.
- You want to know what I did? - She asked me by sticking her tongue in my ear and enjoying her penis in my body.
He waited for no answer.
- I kissed both their asses.
I felt a chill run down my body until I felt a heat of unknown nature in my groin. It was turning me on like crazy, and I wasn't sure if it was good.
- And Pierre's ass is awesome. I'll show you how he got it licked afterwards. There's always something to learn...
- And... Helmut? - I asked to change the subject timidly.
- If I wanted, he could put it up my ass, because it's not as big as yours.
- You mean mine is like Pierre's?
He kept licking my ear and the bird was ejaculating.
- And how did they... come?
- Pierre came in my mouth.
I was speechless.
- I thought you'd prefer it that way. Helmut didn't come, but he was fine with it.
I came like a chimney, struggling not to scream. But the beauty of it was that my wife came as soon as she heard my sperm come out. And she couldn't stop screaming.
Anyway, outside was just the sea, with the waves slowly fading, tired of a long day's work too.

Chapter 8

The next morning, we were all better. The sea had started to gently caress the feet of our cliff again, the cicadas applauded life in the pine forest, the sky sent a gentle breeze to make us enjoy that magical moment.
To finish the picture, I went to the store to get hot croissants and prepared breakfast for four.
We ate like pike and then relaxed in that peaceful orgy of green bush, blue sea, blue sky and human serenity.
At 10:00, Pierre peeped in.
- Howdy, boys! Are you still alive?
- Pierre! I thought you'd never wake up. What are we doing today?
- Marco, me and Brigitte... - It started. - We wanted to tell you that we don't want to be too intrusive. It's wonderful to live with you, but maybe you'd rather have a holiday in peace. You already have two German patients...
- Come on Pierre, stop it. - I answered. - Yesterday we did a lot of things we can consider ourselves more than friends. Close friends. I mean you'll never be intrusive. You're always invited all the time. In fact, you can easily be the ones to avoid getting bored.
- No, Marco, we're with you. Just guarantee that if we're in the way, you'll tell us.
- It's a deal.
- Then why don't we split up the homework?
- I'll put the boat... - I said.
- We'll put the kitchen... - Pierre said.
Then we watched Helmut and Carola. I translated what we said.
- If we put the money in, - said Helmut, showing they weren't ready to work yet. - That means we'll do the shopping. Would you be okay with that?
- That's great! - I said.
- Excellent! - Pierre shouted when I gave him the answer.
- And in the evening we all key like warthogs - I added in Italian, - as we think we do. OK?
Only my wife understood me, but everyone said yes.

Around 11 o'clock we were sailing towards Red Island. I was at the stern with the rudder in my hand, the German couple at the side, while Pierre, Brigitte and my wife were at the bow of the belly. Their asses were there for us to see. The bow was swollen and the mainsail was full, so the three of them could chat, enjoy the breeze and fantasize.
I enjoyed Carola's skin contact on the left and Helmut on the right.
- Did you enjoy it yesterday? - I asked.
- I had never been with a man and a woman before, - said Helmut.
- And how did it feel?
- I felt like I was in the way...
- You were supposed to jump! - I told him, but maybe he wasn't sure if he could say he had fun with my wife. - I enjoyed both Brigitte and Carola. I came with both.
- I didn't, - he admitted. - But...
- But?
- We wanted to tell you something, - Carola intervened. - I almost came yesterday when I saw you sodomize Brigitte.
I listened.
- It was as if you were sodomizing me. The pleasure of watching you penetrate a woman's ass drove me crazy...
- How do you explain that?
- It's my way of loving you...
- What?
- Wait, that's a premise. What we wanted to tell you is that Helmut and I dream of being sodomized by you again. With anything.
I felt a certain warmth go down to my groin.
- I mean, do you need it or... want it?
- Want.
- Not bad... And could I do something more?
- It's for fun... - Repeat it. - you can do whatever you want.
- I mean, I could do what I want?
- Sort of. Yeah.
- You mean, I could be the boyfriend of both of us?
- Well, hmm, yeah...
- You know as well as I do I'm intrigued as hell, but I've never gone further. I'd really like to do what's on my mind.
I saw that Helmut was getting very intrigued. As was I.
- The experience of the enema took us by storm. - Said Carola. - I knew he liked her, and I'd do anything for his pleasure. When the doctor prescribed it, we thought the hedgehog incident was the best opportunity of our lives...
- It was beautiful for me too, - I admit. - It doesn't happen often and... And the idea of doing it because the three of you like it leaves me breathless!
- You can do what you want with it. - Helmut said. - We're under the impression that you like what you like, we like what we like.
- If your wife doesn't mind, - added Carola.
- Would you do anything? - I asked. - Anything at all as if you were two women?
They looked at each other smiling, then turned to me.
- Yes!

When I dropped anchor on Red Island, Pierre, Brigitte and Luisa jumped into the water before the anchor settled. It was hot. Just in the water, they played like children on the beach, even though the water was deep.
- Are you good divers? - I asked in French.
- Oui.
- Why don't you have sex underwater?
Brigitte jumped at the chance and went down to get her husband's penis in her mouth. And he let go, ending up underneath his face. Sometimes he'd come out huffing like a sperm whale, but his wife held out. Then they came out taking a breath.
- Wow...! - Said my wife. - I'll try it now.
And she dived too. He reacted the same way, holding his hands down, as if he wanted to guide Luisa's face. The three of us on board watched them as if we were at the movies.
- Guys, - I asked in German. - Are you divers too?
They nodded blatantly.
After about ten minutes of playing, the three of them came aboard. Then Helmut and Carola and I went down into the water. I enchanted Carola at the boat and kept myself on the edge. Carola hugged me and brought her legs around my waist. Then she slid down to the dick, so she slipped into it, thanks to the water which did a fantastic job in every way. We didn't weigh: we were floating, slipping, banging, all as if we were in the absence of gravity. I found the fantastic thing, because the contact of his body in the water made me feel completely free, as if the world was light years away.
Then Helmut dived in and came and bit my ass, caressing me in the crack. I didn't expect it, but I let myself go. My only effort was to keep myself on the edge of the boat, the rest they did.
Then I left the boat and dived in. The two of them followed me and we played for a few dozen seconds underwater. They took turns taking it for a few moments, slipping it into my mouth.
Then we re-emerged and boarded the boat. Helmut and I still had half an erection, which soon vanished, like lamb that feeds on the green (D'Annunzio).
- Just think, - I told my wife. - Our fellow teachers, instead of being here like us, spend the summer consulting critical texts by Manzoni...
- Mine yes, - he answered ironically. - Yours spend it doing comparative studies between Schiller and Göthe.

After the swim at Red Island, we had a snack. Then, on the way back, Pierre sat by my side while I held the helm.
- Can I ask you something? - He said.
- Always.
- I have the impression that couples have formed, - he began.
- The triangles, you mean... He he
- That's right. My wife and I are fine with yours, you're fine with the two Germans.
- True, - I confirmed. - But I'm fine with yours too. And anyway, the woman I care most about is still my wife. At night when we sleep together we fuck like hedgehogs even though we just had sex with others, as if we haven't had sex in months.
- That goes for me too. And you're also the man who matters most to your wife, - she said. - She told us so. But I was wondering...
- Tell me.
- Why don't we make a partnership?
- A partnership?
- A gentleman's agreement... between friends.
- Explain it better.
- We get along well in these two triangles and I must tell you that it's more unique than rare. It's hard enough to make one...
- I agree. What's on your mind?
- We thought we could meet all the time, at least once a year. What do you think?
I thought about it.
- You mean the six of us could be on vacation every year?
- That's what I thought. What do you say?
- I say we could be together several times a year...
- What do you mean?
- I'd say, for example, at Christmas break we could all be at home in Verona. Then, in the summer, we all decide together where to go.
- To your house? - Commented, - Do you have three bedrooms?
- No, we have two, but the beds are big...
- Message understood. But we have to work at Christmas... Why don't you come to Paris with me?
- Paris is worth a mass... - I answered, - Do you have two rooms?
- I have three... - Precisely. - They're interchangeable.
- Let's hear what the others say.

We didn't really stay on our two favorite triangles, because we wanted to exchange all possible experiences. So, I also found myself fucking with my wife and Brigitte, with my wife and Carola, with Brigitte and Pierre, with my wife and Pierre, with Pierre and Carola.
And my wife's complicity was also fantastic in creativity. Something that a month earlier I wouldn't even have thought of.
Helmut was more passive than active, but Pierre got even. Pierre loved to fuck my wife and I loved to fuck his. To tell you the truth, we all loved to fuck...
And in fact, once he fucked "my" Helmut. And Carola loved the attention we paid to her husband. She was happy to see him happy. We were just like triangles in a tight-knit, well-worn relationship.
When we spent the evenings in all serenity, that is, without doing anything particularly active, it ended like this: Pierre, Brigitte and I would lie comfortably on our bent mattresses, while Carola sucked my cock, my wife sucked Pierre's and Helmut licked Brigitte's pussy. And Brigitte had such a nice ass, I licked it more than once. She was proud of it, but mostly crazy. And then I fucked her, I loved it. And she loved it from me too, because I had a slightly bigger ass than her husband.

One night we decided to do the play again. No more the simple striptease of the first time, but the fuck in front of the others, armed with a camera, among other things. Of course, we knew that the photos would have to stay exclusively in our computers.
The beauty of the fuck in front of our friends' lenses was the theatricality we wanted to give to the action. We basically exaggerated the moves and reactions. And it was a great experience, because in order to get the best ones, we had to show off every cue.
Once I stood with my legs spread out with Helmut on his knees licking my balls and Carola the asshole.
In another one Pierre and I gave the German couple an enema at the same time, while our wives were filming us. Pierre had never done it but he found it sublime... also because I had to leave Carola to him.
Calmly, along the holiday, in the evening we would look at those photos taken and comment on them, getting excited like children and planning other games.

Yes, we had found each other and we decided to consolidate our friendship by exchanging invitations and holiday plans both at home and at the beach.
At Christmas we would go to Paris, at Easter we would go to Bavaria, at Pentecost (German holiday) everyone would come to our house, the best time for the holiday on Lake Garda. In the summer we would be at the camping in Croatia, so true that Pierre decided to leave the caravan in Rovinj.
Pierre launched the proposal to host my wife in Paris alone while I went to the Germans' house, but my wife refused. And I didn't like it either. I love my wife. And they too agreed that it was against the balance that had been formed.

When they left us, we still had a month's vacation. But staying there made us feel like a bunch of wimps. All six of us, when we met, were almost tired of fucking our partners without wanting to betray them. And the past adventure helped us overcome the impasse.
- What did you like most about this unpredictable adventure? - My wife asked me to dinner at a restaurant in Rovinj.
- You. - I answered without hesitation.
She smiled.
- I thank you. I love you too. But what did you like the most?
- The tongues of Carola and Helmut. They both licked my balls while I fucked the other one.
- Pierre also went crazy while I licked them or Brigitte.
- Did you really like doing it?
- Yes, I told you I like to lick, let me use proper language, the asshole. And to see the pricks just below with his dick stuck in them, he was stronger than me.
- And what did you miss the most?
- You'll laugh, but I'd have liked to lick your balls while you fucked me...
- How could you do that? Ha ha ha!
- I couldn't do it, of course, but I missed it anyway.
- Message received.
She and I were the real couple.

When my wife and I returned to Verona, our friends at home welcomed us with the usual politeness. We were always the upright couple who would not exceed their duties of fidelity by a comma.
We would never reveal our secret to anyone, but we had found a way to love each other all our lives.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back