yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
My name is Marco and I'm 40, my wife is Luisa and she's 36. We're a normal family from Verona. Both teachers at the city's secondary schools, where I teach foreign languages and literatures and my wife teaches ancient and modern letters. They proposed me to be vice-principal, but I didn't accept because we have no intention of making a career. We don't earn a lot of money to be graduates, it's true, but we have a lot of free time on our hands. Especially in summer, when we take our beautiful sailboat bought with effort and our big tent and go on holiday. We don't go very far actually, we stop in Croatia, in Rovinj, but we feel like we are in another world, because we spend two months in a naturist camp, what people call a simply nudist camp. To leave a bigoted, bigoted provincial society and go to a nudist campsite is to change the world. Living like this, naked, in the midst of other naked people without anyone having anything to say, nothing to observe, nothing to criticize, we seem to dream. A place where tolerance is part of the very philosophy of life. Don't notice the man with twelve bellies, the woman with scrofula cellulite, the one-armed old man, the handicapped man who depends on his parents for everything. And you don't even see the piece of pussy, the German actress who comes for a total tan, precisely because that's what living there does. Two months of dreaming, apart from the detour to Verona at the end of the first month for salary management and payments at maturity. But you can go there and back by hydrofoil from Rovinj to Venice in two hours, and from there in an hour by train you are in Verona. The necessary time to do everything, turn your ass around and go back on vacation, leaving the company behind.
Our story we're about to tell starts right there, from that first day of July when we went on vacation last year.

The tent loaded into the boat along with other camping gear, towed by a strictly station wagon, loaded up to the improbable, and away we go. Calmly, never over 120 km/h. In Rovino you still get there in five hours and no one runs after you.
We arrived at the campsite in the early afternoon, when the sun was down. It's bad to pitch the tent like that, but that's what we do for the holiday and more. We went in search of our favorite place, which is a clearing behind a tall hedge overlooking the sea. The place is almost always free, because a caravan doesn't fit and the tents are too exposed to the wind. But we use to anchor the tent, a big double Canadian tent with a central opening, with long nailon cord ropes and... rock nails. In short, the sound of the sea is absolutely relaxing, while if a storm comes, you can enjoy it without fear of being swept away. A life in nature, you know, as a naturist.
By five o'clock in the afternoon we had set up the tent and unloaded the boat, then we went to the slide to put it in the water, an operation that we now do with ease. Then we tied the boat to the buoy they assigned us, we moor it, raise the mast, cock the halyards and... that's enough for today. We're on vacation.
So don't put on your bathing suit and go, the sea can't wait. As always, the first thing we do when we enter the sea is to look at the bottom. We'll spend a couple of months there and it's good to see if it's clean, as far as we can possibly take the boat or the dinghy of a friend, if the storms of winter have changed the seabed. Everything was fine. Except for a half shoal that was full of sea urchins, which we took note of because at low tide we could have risked getting stung.
On the first evening, as usual, we ate in the campsite restaurant. At 10 o'clock, all being well, we went to bed. And we immediately fell asleep, both because we were tired and because there isn't much sex in nudist camp. In fact, we don't have sex at all. And then we were in our seventh year of marriage and we were a little less sex-crazed than the years we'd spent together so far. But as long as we're equally interested in each other, it's no problem.

The next morning we took the boat, put on the rudder and drift, hoisted the sails and calmly went shopping at the port of Rovinj. This is also something we always do, because we only use the car if it is indispensable. You arrive at the port, moor without the problems of parking, do the shopping calmly, then go home to unload the stuff and put it in the pantry and in the electric camping fridge, which we put in the right inner part of the tent. Later we would set sail again for the Lehm Fjord.
This time, however, there was a surprise waiting for us on the way back. Someone had parked the motorhome right next to the hedge that protects our pitch. I went to see and saw that it was a German supercamper. I looked for the owners and saw them as they were going down into the sea. Naked and guarded so as not to slip. I was furious.
- Entschultigung! - I shouted in German, pointing at the motorhome. - Excuse me, is this your motorhome?
- Ja... - He murmured, more worried about not slipping than answering me.
- You can't leave it there! - I shouted annoyed in German. - Motorhomes can't stay at the campsite. Who let you in?
- The management. - He always answered in German, amazed at the question. - For one night they have to accept them, because free camping is forbidden and there are no sites for campers.
- Ach... - I answered more accommodatingly. I didn't know about day permits. - You only stay one day?
- Yes, we're from Fürst, near Nuremberg, and we're going to Greece. - He answered with a smile. - We're leaving in the morning. German word.
- Ja ja, yes... - I said, calm down. - Excuse me. Have a good bath!
I went back to my wife who was ready to leave and sail into the fjord.
- What did they say? Are they moving it?
- No, they're leaving tomorrow.
- Ahhhhhhh!
A chilling scream interrupted us and we ran to see. There was the German woman who was screaming as if a shark had bit her. We saw her husband running to her for help.
- Ahhhhhhhh! - He screamed too.
- Oh, my God! - said my wife, running terrified towards the water. - The hedgehog shoal!
- Ostia! - I exclaimed too. - Wait!
I took both their fins and ran towards the water.
- Put on your fins! - I ordered them. - It's dangerous without them, you'll sting yourself too.
We put them on and swam towards them. It looked like they were going to drown. I took him and my wife took her. We swam back with our fins and managed to get them ashore even though they almost fainted. She was shaking like a leaf and he complained in nonsense words. We'd never seen two people so badly beaten up, they looked like they were in shock. Other campers came to give us a hand, so we took the two wretches to our deckchairs alone. I looked at their feet, which were tapped black as if they had beards. It gave me the creeps.
- Christ, what a thing!
- They must hurt like hell.
- Put some clothes on and go get the doctor. - I said to my wife.
I'm the home paramedic and I didn't want to leave them alone.
She put on a costume and ran to the front desk while I went to get two towels and brought them to the two unfortunate ones. I covered them up and tried to dry them a little bit.
- My wife went to get the doctor. - I calmed them down in German. - Does it hurt that much?
- Verdammen! - He exclaimed. - Was ist ist los? Was ist das? It's as if a shark had bitten our feet...
- Curls. - I said. - You've hit your feet in a shallow sea bed covered in hedgehogs.
- Mein Got...
- I think... I think I've got a fever... - She whispered with a grimace. - I knock my teeth. And the pain becomes more and more unbearable...
I could feel her forehead. She must have had a 38 or something. I went to get our bathrobes to cover them up more.
- We'll have to turn you on your stomach... - I said then. - so the doctor can look at your feet more easily.
- I can't do it... - he answered.
- Come on, I'll help you.
It took me a long time to turn him over because he wasn't able to help me. Then I passed to the lady, who weighed less, and I could easily, although she probably didn't even notice.
The doctor arrived with all his calm, so he knew what to do. She spoke Italian, but not German.
- Let's see how the plague victims are... - He said, thinking he wasn't understood or being funny.
- I can translate. - I told him to stop him from shooting any more bullshit.
He lifted his four feet one at a time and darkened his face. - Never seen anything like it. How the fuck did you guys manage to...
I was the interlocutor.
- My wife had started to swim standing still to wait for me, - she answered with difficulty to me to report to the doctor, - when she hit her feet a few times on the seabed. I rescued her and the same thing happened to me.
- You have to tell the management to have the bottom cleaned, - I observed, after having translated, - otherwise someone will be seriously hurt.
- They're already seriously injured. - Doctor said. - Tonight he'll have a fever of 40... All I can do is give him a painkiller, an antipyretic and put him on ichthyol cream. But for three days they can't put their feet anywhere. This isn't a joke. In three days, maybe it will be possible to remove some of the tips, because the ichthyol will expel them, but in the meantime they need assistance. All the way.
- You want to transfer them to the hospital?
- Are you kidding? They wouldn't take them for a simple hedgehog bite.
- Simple?
- Yes, because it's a wait-and-see policy anyway.
- And who takes care of them here? - my wife asked, after hearing my answer.
- Ah, I have no idea. - Said the doctor. - Can't you?
- What a discovery! - I answered. - Of course we can, but we're on holiday...!
- That's right, you'll keep up with him. You've taken it upon yourself to save them, now you'll take care of them. So now I'm going to give them a painkiller injection, then I'm going to put them on ichthyol, so you can see how it's done, and then I'm going to prescribe some medicine. As soon as you can, you'll give them antipyretics and tonight antibiotics. Tomorrow morning you'll give him another pain shot, which will probably be his last. Here's the prescription. If there are no complications before then, I'll be back in three days.
- What about pee and poop?
- I'm afraid they won't be able to do that either without you.
I didn't translate. We assisted the doctor, then when he left I paid him and took my wife to the tent.
- It's up our ass. - I told her quietly. - I think they're on our back...
- It's obvious... hey hey... - He answered with sweet irony. - As the doctor said, we took responsibility for saving them and we have to take care of them.
- Come on, don't joke.
- And you stop it now. Solidarity is part of the naturist lifestyle choice.
- But at least for a week we'll have to...
- We've been here almost two months. We'll do our duty for as long as it takes.

Chapter Two

I went to get the medicine in my car, but I swore I wouldn't use it anymore because I lost a couple of hours for only five kilometers of road. But I wondered how my wife and I could leave them alone to go out on the boat...
That night they actually had a high fever, but with two tachypyrins they were starting to get over it. They didn't suffer but didn't want to eat anything, just plenty to drink, water.
Around 10 p.m., after washing the dishes, we were able to have a little talk with them, which we had put in their beds with blankets despite the heat. They came from Germany, near Nuremberg, and were on their way to Greece, but we already knew that. They always go to naturist campsites, but because they like to travel, they go there with their motorhomes. And since they had to settle down for the week at this point, we tried to make some organizational plans.
- At the reception they assured me that they would have two wheelchairs for me by tomorrow morning. - My wife said, smiling to make them comfortable, counting on my translation. - But you'll have to do your business sitting down or in bed... - She turned to me. - Tell him you bought a hospital chamber pot.
- We thank you, - he answered after I told him. - We never wanted to cause you this kind of trouble.
- We don't want to spoil your holiday. - She added, talking with her mouth mixed in. - We're sorry...
- Ah, - My wife intervened. - It's part of the naturist spirit to help each other out. In three days you'll be able to drive the RV again.
- I'm afraid not. - I said I knew what the doctor said. - I think they'll have to stay here at least a week. After the first three days, maybe they can come on the boat with us.
- Yes, we'll be right behind you, anyway, - added my wife. - We'll put you in the sun, then in the shade. You'll eat with us and...
- And that's not breaking my balls? - He asked, even though he didn't use that word in German.
- Mavalà, sooner or later it could happen to us that we need help.
- Yes, and no one will be available... ha ha!
- Well, guys, - I got up. - We gotta get busy. Do you have to pee?
- Yeah, they answered in chorus.
I took the clear vase. I tried to make a joke.
- Who wants to go first? - I showed them. It was a sort of horizontal wine jug with the neck turned up and an amphora-like handle. It could be held both horizontally and standing up.
They looked at each other, but I got close to him before they could decide.
- Come on, try peeing in here.
I took the container to his bird. He tried to lift himself up with his arms, but he was really clumsy.
- Get down. - I told him then. - I'll do it.
I took the bird in his hand and brought it to the mouth of the pot.
- Come on, now you hold it, relax and try to take a piss.
It took him a while. He put his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes. He tried to concentrate. I decided to help him.
- Pssst... Pssst... Pssst... Pssst...
- Jesus, guys! - his wife intervened. - So you let me do it. Hurry up, Marco, I'm sorry, but I really have to go...
I brought the container to her, wondering where the urine would come from... It's not like a man makes a woman pee everyday.
- Shall I go? - She asked.
- I'll ask. - I confirmed, after I made her feel the pot by placing it on her vulva.
She fixed it better and started pissing with a nice jet. I noticed then that she had a piercing on the right side of her big sex lips, a kind of bell, like the ones that fishermen put on the rod to feel the fish bite.
- What's this? - I asked by touching it.
- Ah, a piercing that Helmut liked. I was supposed to put two on each side, but then I stopped in the middle.
It didn't take long, but it filled the container more than half full. Or maybe it took a long time, but time had passed in a flash...
I covered my hand and jar with a towel and went to empty it.
Then I went back to them and took myself to him. This time it didn't take long to start, but I peed longer. My wife caught up with us that he was halfway through.
- Ach, ganz gut! - He said the only thing he could say in German, making him embarrassed.
Anyway, he ended up too and I went to empty the pot again.

When I came back, Luisa was washing them with a sponge and hot water.
- They still had sea water on them. - She explained. - Help me dry them.
When I finished the toilet, I got into the camper and tried to fix it for the night. By lowering the middle table, a large double bed was formed.
I had to carry them by the bed, one by one. He weighed a little too much for me, but she was really light and graceful. I was glad to feel the warmth of her skin on mine. She let herself go into my arms with confidence.
That's how nudists are.
- By the way, - I added, with a sort of intentional irony. - The management authorizes you to stay as long as you like, even in the motor home...
- Es tut mir leid...
- And stop saying you're sorry. Tonight they'll put little buoys up to warn of the hedgehog danger and tomorrow they'll start scraping the bottom. Maybe they're afraid you'll ask them for the damage...
- You should ask him... - He commented.
- Why don't we introduce ourselves instead, - I intervened, - since we will spend the next few days in all... intimacy?
- I am Carola. - She said.
- Helmut. - He said.
- We're Marco and Luisa.
- How do you do?
- How do you do.

As soon as they were in bed, I decided to give them the prescribed injection of antibiotics. They put their bellies under my ass. I started with him. Soon I got it all ready, cotton on my buttock and... It was the first time I'd ever injected a male and it seemed like a little homosexual gesture, but I knew it wasn't like that. But he had a smooth and well done ass like a woman's, without hair but with typical male forms.
Then I moved on to her and prepared her with greater attention because I liked Carola's ass and I liked to take care of it... When I stuck the needle in, her buttock trembled and made me feel a pleasant sense of belonging, as if she was mine. I massaged her longer than he did.
- Stop it. - Said my wife smiling. - After five seconds, the little massage turns into a make-out... Whoa, whoa.
- Bacteria are more devious with women. - I was joking too.
- Let him be... - Said Carola who understood the meaning. - He was better than the doctor.
- Thank you. - I said. And I betrayed him to his wife.
- It's true. - Helmut also confirmed it generously. - He deserves a longer massage with her than with me.
Luisa said it was better to let them sleep. I looked at the two asses and nodded with obvious reluctance.
- Come on, "doctor", come on. - she added, laughing. - Your patients will survive until morning.
- OK guys, see you tomorrow. In fact, see you tonight. I'll come and see if you need to pee. Anyway, the vase is here.

When we got to the tent, my wife came around me like a taffeta petticoat.
- Hello...! - I said. - What heat! What's the matter, on holiday you've never had much sensuality...
- Neither do you. - He answered. - Here at camp, I don't think I've ever seen you with your dick in your hand...
- With what?
- With my dick facing up. - He said blatantly, kneeling down to get into position with his lips.
Standing in the tent, I was touching the cloth with my head, so I got down on my knees right away. But she immediately threw me on my back and took it in my mouth like this. I realized that it was actually perfectly erect. As big as he was, she struggled to take it well and after several smudges she decided to go and sit on the cock. She was fucking herself, as she uses to do when she takes the initiative. She was moaning and jumping, enjoying it perfectly, like she used to. She came early and then she let me take her as I like: her belly down and me on top from behind, as if I was fucking her. I held the back of her neck by her hair and my hands behind her back. I came flooding in, as always when I haven't fucked for a while.
We stayed like that, with the hassle of having to go and wash up at the campsite toilet. But she had prepared some wipes and handed me one, so I could stay hugged a little longer.
- What made you want to have sex? - I asked her cuddling.
- Come on, don't tell me you weren't teased to get your hands on the boys... You even gave them shots!
- Well, I'd say on a latent level, she got me, and since we just had sex in 60 seconds flat, you and 120 of me, we have proof... Ha ha ha! But what motivated you the most? It was me doing, touching... Not you.
- Well, you made them piss...! It drove me crazy to go there and...
- Yes, it was a strange situation, but not that strange.
- Not even when you made her piss?
- I was more excited about the injections.
- So you won't get pissed off if I piss tomorrow?
- Huh? No way, you fuck! In fact, if you like it, you can always do it! It'll take my mind off it.
She looked at me in the dark and then took to my ear, sticking her tongue in my ear like always when she wants to ask me some erotic detail she likes.
- Wouldn't you be jealous if... if I took his dick in my hand and made him piss in the cup?
I tried to think of the scene.
- But no, in fact, if you like it, I repeat, do it. He's a good-looking guy, too.
- And with a nice dick...
- Hey! - Laugh. - His won't be prettier than mine!
- No, yours is bigger, but hers is so smooth and shy, with its circumscribed, almost feminine hair... hey hey.
- Did you say a female dick?
- Well, something like that.
- But then you looked right at it!
- Of course, I couldn't help it.
- And... - I asked circumspect. - Would you do it, too?
He waited to answer.
- No, what are you saying?
- Ah, thank goodness! - I answered.
But he waited too long before answering... And it was the first time he talked about someone else's dick and I didn't know if I should worry or have fun. It was her decision.
- I'd give him a blowjob at best.
- What do you say, Luisa? - I exclaimed, but it intrigued me.
- Stop fooling around, we often talk about our fantasies in bed...
- Yeah, but never blow a guy whose dick you know you're gonna take.
- Yes, I will. - He just kept thinking. Then he looked at me in the dark. - Would you be jealous if I gave him a blowjob?
I fell off.
- What are you talking about? It's not about jealousy, but I just don't want it.
- But why? I wouldn't betray you!
- Are you serious?
He turned to the other one.
- If it really bothers you - he answered, - we can never talk about it again.
- But no, sorry. It just seems a bit like that...
He turned around to mine.
- But you wouldn't let her blow you?
- What a question! Of course I would!
- Well, you'd make her do it, but I couldn't do it to him?
- But I didn't say I would.
- I didn't say I would either. I just said I'd gladly do it to him. And I said I'd lick his asshole...
- What a bitch! You're not telling me you'd like to do something like that!
- Why, I don't do it to you?
- Yes, but you do it because I like it, not because...
He snapped like a cat.
- Kid, maybe it's time you woke up a little! You don't want to think at your age about women having sex to please men?
I looked at her like this, naked, knees apart, calling me a boy. I put my hand on her sex and she calmed down. I put my hand on her ass and stroked her crack and she hugged me.
- You really like to lick? - I asked her.
She came around me and made me move it again.
- It killed me. Come here...
We pretended we didn't want to do what we wanted to do, until she could get her belly under me, spread my legs and carried her nose into the crack of my ass. For the first time I felt her desire to put her tongue there. I appreciated it in a wicked way. She slinged me with that warm and abundant saliva that I remembered and that skillful tongue that seemed to want to get into my asshole.
Suddenly she turned me upside down and sat on my dick again, but this time she turned her back to me. Actually, my ass. He was banging away, and when I realized he was coming, I decided to come too. The jets went up in her pussy, and then down her dick to the base. A beautiful fuck, made with a wife who had suddenly become more slutty than usual. Because of a couple of Germans who had interfered with our vacation.

Chapter 3

That note, however, I went to make him pee, my wife slept like a rock.
But the next morning, when I gave him the injections, I remembered that I had told my wife that I was intrigued. And it was true, because I got acquainted with both of them and at the end I gave them a little bit of a little bit to enjoy the final touch.
In return, I decided to leave my wife to play with my pee.
- You're going to pee? - I asked. - I'll go get the two wheelchairs.
- Yeah, don't worry about it.
I went to the front desk, although I would have liked to have stayed and seen the scene.
When I got back, Luisa was already in the bathroom emptying the container.
- You're very kind. - Helmut said. - We don't know how to repay you.
- Ah, don't think about it. Listen, we're taking you outdoors because it'll be an oven in the RV in a while. It's shady in here, but you still have to wear sunscreen.
- It's in that dresser.
I went to get it. Then I took their cots, too, and I opened them. I put the towels on and carefully took them outside.
- Put your bellies underneath. - I ordered. I'll spread the cream.
They obeyed.
I started with Carola, of course. I started from the shoulders, then the back and finally got to the ass. I was afraid I'd have some reaction to the cock, since I was naked too, but then Luisa came and scared me away. I passed the woman's buttocks carefully, so that Luisa could see me properly. Carola had a really nice ass and I felt that the bird liked the fresh breeze caressing it from the sea.
- Will you put her in Helmut? - I asked my wife.
- Whatever, but you have to put it in front of her too, because she has trouble bending over.
- Oh yes, you want to do it, since she's a woman?
- Mavalà! Unless she doesn't mind.
I asked her.
- No, are you kidding? - Carola exclaimed. It's so much what you do, you can do what you want.
I turned the woman belly up, put cream all over her, including her tits and groin. Then I passed the bottle to Luisa. I started spreading it gently and finally I could caress her tits. They were really nice. I thought she'd notice I liked it.
- I'm sorry, maybe you'd rather go by yourself?
- I told you, go ahead. I hope you enjoy it.
I got to her groin and she spread her legs, exposing sex to me. I saw the bell again. I moved carefully so as not to hurt her, but I couldn't avoid putting the cream in the sex as well, just as I had previously smeared it in the crack of my ass.
- Don't you think the bell might hurt you?
- In fact, the sun could set it on fire...
- You want me to take it off?
- It's not easy to get out, you need two electrician's pliers with bent tips.
- I got one with straight tips and one with bent tips if you want. If you feel like it...
- If it doesn't make sense to you...
- No way!
The husband looked at us satisfied as if his wife had set a trap for me. Luisa was spreading the cream on him, but she was more interested in him than in us and didn't understand what the problem was.
I went to get the two pliers from the toolbox.
- What are you going to do? - Luisa asked me.
- If I tell you, promise not to laugh.
- I promise.
- And not to get pissed off.
- And why is that?
I told her what I had to do.
- Fucking intriguing. - She replied after a long pause of meditation, marveling at me and continuing to knead Helmut's buttocks, who didn't seem to mind the massage or the situation at all. - Can I watch?
- Well, it doesn't bother me. On the contrary.
And so my wife stood by while I tinkered with a woman's pussy in the presence of her husband. I just didn't know how to frame the situation, I must say that although I had no visible movements in the penis, the contact disturbed me quite a bit. The sweat, but also its secretions, made it more difficult but... really intriguing. It took me 15 minutes, then I was able to free the piercing. I wet her vulva and dried it with a towel. Then I looked all three of them in the face.
- Well, boys, - I asked in two languages. - Haven't you ever seen a guy get a piercing out of a pussy?
- Never. - Said my wife with her hands at her hips.
- Neither have I. - Added the admired husband.
- Never, me neither. - Carola slyly said.
- Well, - concluded, looking at the wet little bell in my hand. - There's always a first time.

Around noon, the camp director came to me.
- Hi Marco. - He said to me in Italian. - Can you spare me a minute?
- Sure. - I answered by walking away with him.
- There's a camper who might need your help...
- What is it, - ironically. - Has word gotten out that I'm the Good Samaritan?
- There's a family of Frenchmen a few yards away. Last night they fired rockets with the Germans who left today and... And the police caught them.
- You mean the militia came to see who did it and only found who was left?
- Yes, they did. Their passports were confiscated and they have to go to court tomorrow.
- Eh ostia, for so little?
- Yes, they've cracked down on these things and tomorrow they'll give them a proper trial on the spot.
- But then they need a lawyer more than me.
- They don't need a lawyer. At least they don't need one. The police took a report, the judge read it out, and then he'll ask them why they did it and... they'll convict them.
- O diomio! And what do they risk?
- From a fine of 250 euros to three months in jail...
- For a shit like that? Chapeau!
- They don't know it, but there's another problem. They speak Slavonic and Italian in court. They only speak French and a few words of English. Well, I thought you...
- I get it... If I get paid for all the times I interpret... ha ha!
- Get paid, I didn't say you have to do it for free.
- Between colleagues, - I answered, - you don't use it. Where do I find them?

He came with me, introduced me and left us alone. His name was Pierre. Pietro. Or Piero.
- The director told me more or less everything. - I told him in French. - But why did they involve your wife too?
- Because some neighbors, maybe scared by the rockets, said she fired some too.
- Nice neighbors...
- Well, can you interpret for me?
- Yeah, but just know that I'm not a lawyer.
- I'm still paying you.
- I don't want anything. It's just a courtesy between camp colleagues.
- Well, look, I'll pay you back somehow.
- Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it. What time's the hearing?
- 10:00. Come meet my wife.
I followed him to the trailer, where I saw a beautiful woman's ass in a white noodle pinafore. Then again, we were at a nudist camp...
- Parbleu! - I exclaimed in French at the pleasant sight. - Pas mal eh?
- Yes, - admitted in French. - She has a nice ass ... he he
- Never not! - I replied, improvising one of my favorite lines. - I was talking about the ratatouille he's making. I think she's the only woman on the entire Dalmatian coast who bothered to make ratatouille at noon in summer on vacation!
- Oh, yeah, she's a great cook, and, uh, here's a way to pay you back. Tomorrow night we'll invite you over for dinner.
- I'll gladly accept that, - I answered. - But we also have two dependent guests. You know, those two Germans with the hedgehogs...
- Yes, yes... Don't worry then, we'll invite them too.
- Great then.
- If you wait a moment - his wife intervened smiling, - I'll take off my apron and go out and get some fresh air with you.
- Ma'am...
- My wife's name is Brigitte.
- Nice to meet you Brigitte. I'm Marco. But... don't take off your pinafore... You look gorgeous!
- Voilà che gallantry...
Power of the clothes!
We drank a fresh white wine and then caught up the next morning.

My wife helped the two invalids for the rest of the day to pee, I prepared lunch and dinner. They appreciated the barley soup that is made in the Veneto in winter, even though in the campsite we bring our own barley soup bought at the supermarket. They found it delicious all the same and above all warm, they needed it.
In the evening my wife and I retired to our tents tired.
- We haven't used the boat yet. - I said.
- Tomorrow morning... - My wife suggested it.
- Tomorrow morning I have to take the French to the city. They have to be tried for firing rockets...
- What?
- Oh, nothing in particular. They shoot them every night, but this time they got caught.
- What do you have to do?
- The interpreter.
- Madonna, what a vacation... Ha ha!
- Well, look, we'll go out tomorrow afternoon.
- No, - she answered. - The doctor will come to see the two losers.
- But shit! And after that? When will we be at peace?
Instead of answering, he searched with his hands for my dick. Which is quite rare even at home, and - I repeat - quite unusual at Nudist Camp.
- How was the piss? - I asked her with deliberate disregard.
- Pissing, you mean. They must have pissed four or five times today. The doctor advised them to drink plenty of water...
- Well, how'd they go?
She found me sex with her hand.
- I always took it in her hand. - She said holding mine. - It's really erotic to feel the pee flowing in my dick...
- Hey, what words!
- Why, you only call him dick when he's erect?
In his hand and with his speeches my penis was about to become a dick.
- And... - I repeated, letting her do it, - did you enjoy taking it in his hand?
- Very much, I told you. But, believe me, he liked it a lot too. Eventually it tended to swell up...
- What a discovery! And your wife? Isn't she pissed off and...?
- Yeah, right? Asshole... - She answered ironically. - You tinker with Carola's pussy for an hour in front of Helmut, and now you wonder if she might suffer to see me take her husband's penis in my hand to make him piss?
- I want to fuck you. - I said all of a sudden.
- Forget it! - she answered. - At most, I'll lick your asshole and give you a blowjob. In that order.
- And then I'll fuck you.
- What is it, - smiled mischievously. - Have we rediscovered sex?

After half an hour, we were married, satisfied, and blown away. We remained a little silent.
- I want to fuck you in the ass one of the next few days. - I said at the end.
She came tenderly to me.
- You're too big for me... you know that.
- I'm going to dilate it for you.
- But no, it's not enough for you to play with it by sticking some of your toys up my ass?
- Yes, it amuses me, but I didn't bring any with me. And I'd like to fuck you in the ass and pour sperm into your rectum. You know, to mark my territory...
- Isn't it enough for you to play with Carola's sex? - She joked mischievously.
- Yes, and you with his dick. - I answered ironically too.
- If that's why, I'm intrigued by her too. When I saw you today tinkering with her pussy to get her piercing, it drove me crazy that you got horny as hell.
- But I wasn't... Didn't you see me not moving?
- Well, it did move... - Precisely. - It hadn't got up but it was swelling. You were good at containing it.
- But you just stood there and watched it?
- I should think so, considering what you were doing.
- But I wasn't!
- Well, either way, you just got laid capitalizing on that gorgeous 15 minutes of wet pussy.
- How do you know it was wet?
- Well, it was a mile away. A little bit more and you'd make her come...
- You think we should help those two have sex, too? - I asked provocatively.
- Why not... - She answered maliciously, after thinking who knows what. - Tomorrow we'll ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back