yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
My hands couldn't stop stroking the tanned skin on Barbara's back. Then slowly, enslaved by lust, like a knife in butter, my cock slid between her thighs soaked in moods.
With each thrust my sex stirred the tangle of sperm that the two men had dumped inside her in that evening that never seemed to end.
"Now kiss me, do it while you push it deeper..."
Her words mesmerized me, her generous and obscenely provocative body still smelled like sex and my mind couldn't stop thinking about what she had made me do a few hours earlier...

The warm whisper of spring on their half-naked bodies made our two women even more beautiful.
The other "cuckold" and I watched our two wives sitting comfortably on the white leather sofa in my living room.
That was a strange sort of couple exchange, I didn't know the three people I had hosted in my house that night.
She was an exuberant blonde in her forties named Elena.
She had been contacted directly by my wife's lover, who had arranged that evening to have sex with her and her bull.
The sexting man who had introduced himself to her was a much younger guy than us, perhaps not yet thirty with a harmonious and dry physique but certainly nothing to do with Manuel.

Barbara and Manuel had met at the gym where he worked as a personal trainer.
Soon the aerobics classes had become overwhelming fucks of which she immediately made me aware.
Ours is an open relationship, where unlike many cuckoo couples she and I have a wonderful sexual understanding.
However, from the very beginning we had understood that her sexual appetite could not be satisfied by just one male and I, unlike what happens in other couples where everything happens secretly from the other, serenely accepted my role of cuckold, well aware that the pig inside me would enjoy every time he would see her dripping on my belly the still warm moods of another male.

Dinner had been as I expected it to be pleasant.
Our roles were left on the sidelines so that everyone could enjoy Barbara's ability to make everyone enjoy the throat with a series of delicious specialities from Romagna.
Some freedom had been glimpsed, especially between Elena and her bull who made her shamelessly disappear her hands under the black knit dress she was wearing.

But now the wine and the desire to fuck our females had had their effect.
The four of them had already got rid of some clothes and started playing with each other as if we were simple upholstery.
"Dear, the atmosphere has warmed up enough, do you want to watch or do you want to go to the studio and wait for us to finish?"
The other man and I looked into each other's eyes, I didn't know how he handled the shagging between his wife and her lover, but my wife's question demanded an answer and I was sure her desire to enjoy the show was as much as mine.
Then without making any noise Manuel came up behind my wife, and lowered her thong without saying anything, leaving her alone with her shoes and bra.
"All right, you can look, but you have to fend for yourself with each other..."
Elena said it to us like we were two sexting, without admitting any replies.
"Mauro can do you very well as a girl, he's used to it, maybe blow each other while the real boys fuck us...
After all, I'd say that's enough for the two of you."
I had Elena a few meters away, she wasn't very tall but brazen and provocative, with her hair leaning maliciously on a breast that would have made a teenager envious.
Her words burned like a branded mark in my mind.
I thought about how exciting it must have been to fuck her, and how I wanted to make her eat what she had said as I went up her ass to the balls, but inside I already knew that those were not emotions destined to be mine.

Then as if the two of us weren't there the two bulls stripped completely naked and our women began to devote themselves to their pleasure.
Elena's husband turned to me almost whispering to me while his wife was disturbing her lover's cock with an obscene play of lips and fingers.
"Do you want me to start? After all, you know when they fill them up, it'll be time to clean them, so mouthing off doesn't change much for me..."
Mauro had taken off his thinking glasses that made him look a bit nerdy and approached my jeans with his head, which were already obscenely swollen.
"Open wide, bitch..."
The bitch was Elena, while my wife was licking her from underneath it was time to take Manuel up the ass while his mouth kept hardening his bull's dick.
I pulled out my dick that was already soaked in moods and started to move Mauro's head up and down on the pole.
"Good cuckolds!"
Ruthlessly, Manuel was making the gesture that indicated my state, holding his hand in plain sight with index finger and little finger to humiliate me while he was fucking our guest's ass more and more vigorously.
"Now with your permission, I think your wife has gone into heat..."
Barbara had pulled herself out from underneath him and was kissing him with transport.
I could see them getting more and more excited, as if liquid fire was coursing through their veins.
They were in each other's arms while my jealousy burned as hot as my excitement.
"You don't want me fucking your wife with the cock I just used to fuck Elena... Come on, let's get serious..."
The scene was surreal, Mauro was greedily sucking my cock while his wife and her lover were entertaining the neighborhood with barks that seemed to come from two dogs that were mating.

Barbara was bent down a few inches away from me, the exposed pussy ready to welcome Manuel's cock who had put his hand on the back of my neck.
"Good boy..."
The dick was clean, but the fact that it was in Elena's guts gave me a count of vomit that I could barely hold back.
I let it slide in my mouth to my balls and started moving my tongue around.
"That's our bitch. Now let me fuck you in the wet. That's a good boy."
It was Barbara's turn, her pussy was already soaked and my tongue was just the tool to bring her close to her first orgasm.
I knew her, I knew how she wanted to be licked and what drove her crazy.
Then, like a good pimp, I took myself off while she leaned on my shoulders offering herself to her male.
The thrusts as usual were vigorous and decisive, her tense muscles wrapped her like a work of art of obscene eroticism...
I had her naked body in front of me, her eyes looking for mine while her beautiful fleshy mouth opened in a perverse whisper.
"Look honey, it's all up my pussy... she's banging me so hard!"

Mauro, Elena's husband had told me that for him the swallow was not a problem, often the wife who didn't particularly love sperm made him finish the bull out of his mouth and anyway if the guy wanted to come inside clean it was a task from which he could not escape. I held him still for a moment, imagining that his throat was my wife's uterus which at this time was full of Manuel's cock and I filled it with a series of hot jets of cum.
As soon as I was empty I moved him off me to better support Barbara who seemed to be convulsing because of the pleasure that the muscular male inside was giving him.
The bull's orgasm was noisy and obscene as usual, his hand held my wife's raven hair in a vice that forced her to keep her back arched and her ass carried obscenely high as he liked.
"Soon, faith..."
I was already familiar with that ritual. I waited in silence for him to stick it up my woman's pussy.
"Open wide..."
The taste of metal melted on my tongue with the bitter taste of her sperm.
"Now hold it in your mouth until we're done banging her."
He nodded, I couldn't answer him, but it wouldn't matter anyway.
The other bull had already put his hand on Barbara's ass and was directing her towards our bedroom where the evening would become a four-way sex, excluding us from the games for good.
I turned towards my partner of misfortune and while the four of them disappeared naked in our bedroom I pulled out his cock and slowly began to work it out of my hand while the moans of our wives started to reach our ears.

I could feel my wife's sex soaking wet as I made her mine again.
"Did you bring the other one in too?"
Barbara nodded, explained to me that Elena's bull was a real pig, after filling her up he had taken his woman and with Manuel we had sat her in the Jacuzzi and they had flooded her with hot piss.
She had had to haggle with both her ass and her belly to avoid the same treatment.
I grabbed her hips and while she was whispering in my ear, I added my coming to that of the other males who had emptied their balls inside her that night.

"You're a good cuckold, but who said you could fuck her?"
Silence fell, Manuel's mighty silhouette stared at us both in the shadows.
He'd had too much to drink and slept in the guest room, but Barbara wouldn't tell me.
"Who are you? Would you be a boy?"
I answered like an automaton, almost in a whisper that I was just a cuckold and that there was no other male there, only his two females in heat because of what you could see in the tight boxer shorts he was wearing.
As soon as Manuel was close enough I put my mouth close enough to his pack to submit like a puppy dog does with the alpha male dominating his pack.
The strong musky smell of his cock attacked my nostrils.
As Barbara held it in her hand I meekly began to lick my wife's bull cock.
"Now lick it..."
I turned around, I already knew what Barbara and I were going to do to me was his whores and now that we were alone there was no need to keep up appearances.
I plunged into the mess of moods that had become my wife's sex and let her strong, rough hands grab my hips firmly.
When he was up my ass to my balls while I had my mouth busy licking I thought about why Barbara couldn't do without that dick anymore and turning to him I begged him to fuck me even harder.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back