yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I knew that my husband was at sea with her, the complete and distant exchange was a new color in the color palette with which we painted our pleasure.
I liked Max tremendously, I had immediately accepted the idea of finding us in his photographic studio.
Those photos were just an excuse, a game to give our respective companions moments of our sins to savour later, comfortably embraced in our beds.
The truth is that this situation had set my senses on fire and between my thighs I felt a desire that my marriage had been unable to feed for a time that seemed endless.

The children had finally gone out to go to school, but I was monstrously late.
I knew that today in the studio it would just be me and him, there was some mischief in that little dress in elastic knit above the knee, a warm and sensual ivory color that moulded itself on every single curve of my generously feminine body.
It moulded itself all too much in reality, the nipples were clearly visible under the sweater and the panties could be glimpsed, even though they were little more than a triangle of fabric enveloping a fruit that morning was swollen with desire and honey.
Instinctively I took them off and threw them on the bed, looked in the mirror and saw myself sensual and flashy, just as I wanted her eyes to see me.
On the street after a couple of minutes in the sunlight, I realized I was practically naked, I could feel people's eyes on my body, I thought I'd go home and put my underwear back on, but it was damn late, I was embarrassed and tried to convince myself that it was just my impression.
At the bus stop a distinguished gentleman in a suit and tie was staring at me from behind, my heels were soaring up my round, cheeky ass, stretching the fabric and showing off all the exuberance that a mother of the family shouldn't flaunt.
The fabric ended only a few inches below it, and the hot summer sun caressed my legs, like an exhibitionist lover who wanted to show off his woman's flesh to everyone.
I was the center of attention, and I was beginning to bloody love it, when I climbed the steps of the bus I was almost certain that the people behind me had seen my pussy as I stepped, the embarrassment gave way to something more languid.
I immediately found I had to sit down, the bus was half empty, I had put myself in a rather unseemly position, when I tried to cross my legs, I climbed dizzyingly and realized that I was practically carrying it in my lap.
Three sexting men in front of me had noticed everything and whispered comments about me that must surely have been obscene.
They were three handsome and athletic guys, they were wearing suits of different colors and were probably going to some sporting event, they couldn't stop looking at my legs and that's when the desire to be desired made me lose my head.
I opened my legs.......I held them wide apart, the black, well-groomed hair of the pussy was clearly visible, the lips were on display obscene and winking at those three sexting boys.
Their eyes slipped into me, I stayed wide so that they would understand that it was no accident, when I got off two stops later I knew exactly what was going to happen and I did nothing to stop them from following me.
I slipped into an alley, there were no words, just tense muscles and hands lifting my dress.
I enjoyed the inexperienced rush of their youth, the first one came inside me without caring about anything, while the others squeezed my very hard breasts and gave me the cock to empty.
I came while the second one fucked me, he would become a beautiful man, regular features and two beautiful green eyes with a typical Mediterranean complexion.
His shoulders were as wide as a closet, he would mount me impetuously, shoving too many inches of boiling flesh into my bowels.
I screamed in his face that I was coming, almost hysterical with my face transfigured by pleasure.
He answered me with a jet of hot cum in my belly, as he poured it out of me he kept pushing it in and looking me in the eyes.
My head was spinning, I watched the three of them leave and I realized that I was almost an hour late, I tried to pull myself together, the studio was a couple of minutes away, I decided to hurry up while I felt the cum still warm between my thighs.

When I entered the studio Max had already been there for more than an hour, standing in front of the door waiting for me, with those white teeth that found the strength to smile at me.
"Sorry I'm speechless, I don't know what to say..."
I opened him and let him in, despite my heels I was looking at the colour pattern from bottom to top, I was a bit short of breath but I didn't want to show it and I felt something dripping slowly down my thigh.
I clumsily tried to reach the binders on top of the closet where I kept the files of our photo shoot.
As I tried to reach them I realized that my butt was smiling from under the dress, the giant ivory and jet giant was taking off his shirt to put on the clothes for the photo shoot and seeing the people in trouble came behind me to help me.
He was wearing only jeans, his hairless chest was almost unnatural black, his muscles defined as almost shiny stretched under the skin color of the night.
His hand brushed against mine his masculine scent instead brushed against my brain and I literally felt myself on fire.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, but I really didn't mean to..."
He gave me the file as he turned his back and let his jeans slide on the floor, his ass was marble and black velvet.
"I guess what kind of unforeseen event dressed like that, a pleasant one for sure."
I felt embarrassed, those intellectual goggles gave him an almost stern look, I felt like a little girl pinched by the teacher without her homework.
"I wore this dress for you, but I couldn't resist, I was a bit of a slut today, I still feel full of their honey."
She didn't answer me, I felt her brusque arms lift me up like a rag doll and put my thighs open on the desk, a pearl of semen still peeped out of my pussy.
"Then you need a clean-up and a real mama man."
She disappeared with her fleshy lips between my thighs, I ran my fingers over her shaved head, playing with the earring she wore on the right.
My tongue fucked me hard while my fingers touched my clitoris, which was now swollen and hard as a small cock.
The white boxer shorts she wore hadn't been able to hold back her meat shaft, it was already an incredible sight even though she wasn't completely hard yet.
He grabbed my ankles and started climbing up with his mouth on my belly, moving slowly with a thousand kisses towards my breasts, I threw the dress on the floor and begged him to fuck me.
He was inside me in a flash with his dick moving to the rhythm of my ever-tiringing breaths.
His hands held my legs wide open, I could see his beautiful, taut body as he stuck his cock into my body with more and more determination.
On our faces were drawing contracted expressions of intense pleasure.
"Inside you're already full of slutty cum."
"Three of them fucked me, but nobody made me feel the way you're making me... haaaaarg"
I came in while he was fucking me like a rag doll, I was out of breath when he turned around on my desk, I got up off my ass and made him understand how I wanted to be taken.
"They didn't do this to me, it's all yours, now have fun, I'm yours."
The pain gave way almost immediately to pleasure, I was so drenched that our moods had slipped over my hole making it wet and lubricated.
It came into me like I was the female of a wild animal, forcibly covered by its male.
I felt his fingers leave marks as he emptied into my intestine.
"Now clean it up good we still have a service to do I think....."
I looked at him, handsome as a statue with that ivory smile that made me feel comfortable and completely satisfied.
"One shoot at a time darling, I'll clean it for you now, but we still have a couple of hours before the light is right for the pictures"
When I shoved his black flesh down my throat I felt the desire to light up again between my thighs, that afternoon we didn't even take a picture.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back