yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I watched as hypnotized the bosom of my slave, Hildee, who, driven by a wheezing breath of excitement, rose and fell in an inconstant rhythm, driven by the paroxysm of the spasms that at times passed through her, irregular and of inconstant duration; she had her hands tied to the leg of a high, sideless couch, and by now had even given up trying to divorce herself, or at least give in to useless and ridiculous attempts at rebellion.

My gaze shifted to her red lips, open in an ecstatic sigh, which at times concealed her perfect white teeth, her body vibrating with erotic excitement, her golden hair scattered on silky cushions in various waves, ranging from honey-coloured to amber, depending on how they were arranged, and her white, snow-white skin, which the globes of light made almost sparkle, so much so as to be almost blinding in its being rorid with moods.

Around that girl in order of proximity we were so arranged: Joy, dark as ebony, crouched between her obscenely open legs, intent on sucking and licking her clitoris, making her sigh and arching with pleasure, catching her in her intimacy in the deepest way, with her tongue that never tired and ran every inch of it, enjoying the moods that went to wet her open lips, while Kassandros and I two meters from them, already with a spark of turbid excitement in the back of our eyes and our loins inflamed by passion, made even more evident in our virility already fully swollen and ready to enjoy the body of the two slaves, not yet freed from the last garment that imprisoned them.

All around the artistic disarray of a banquet consumed in company, everywhere there were wine and vine shoots, and branches of myrtle, and red pomegranates, finely chiseled cups of wine overturned, still dropping their ambrosia on the marble floor, plates and ornaments of taste and shape belonging to lost previous eras, whose forms still fulfilled their function, even though we are self-sacrificing in being caught by the original taste of their creators, our own clothes, piled up and thrown on the floor in a disorder not without charm, the charm of desire that leads to get rid of what can inhibit and brake, ending up with the girls' clothes, torn and torn to pieces, almost prey to fierce beasts from the hands greedy for them.

Joy detached herself from her partner's sex with an obscene suck, letting us see how close Hildee was to pleasure, rosy, pulsating and shiny; her lips themselves were crossed by light and unconventional tremors, slight spasms that could be more fully grasped in the muscles of her thighs and pelvis, which made it impossible for her to remain still or regain even just a spell of self-awareness. Then she stood up like a black panther, with a plush step, soft, juicy curves, the deep look pointed in my irises, came towards us catalyzing the attention of both of us on her, almost wanting to torture us with the wiggling of her turned thighs and with the fire that in her eyes promised and already partially maintained what would happen soon after.

She knelt down on the floor between my friend's legs and very slowly pulled off his trousers of fine fabric, lowered them inch by inch with a lasciviousness that was not without a certain amount of lust, until his penis splashed in her face, hitting her on the cheek and leaving a damp trace on her face; he did not stop, he continued in his work of undressing while the fleshy lips took possession of the throbbing chapel, descending undaunted to the base and then going up again at a mad speed, leaving it moist with saliva, pulsating and excited, abnegating any form of tenderness or sweetness, letting himself completely go to pure and uncontrolled passion, trying to take over as much as he could, provoking himself and despite this going deeper and deeper, pressing his lips on his pubis and finding his cheeks lined with tears in doing so. After a little of that delightful performance he got up, breaking the thin threads of saliva that joined his mouth to Kassandros' rosy nerchia and collecting the saliva with his hands, licking it; he came towards me, then kneeling at my feet and kissing my knees, rubbing his cheeks on my thighs and flap ready to burst at any moment. I stroked her hair, savouring its velvety texture, and stroked her perfect corvina hairstyle, arranged in various waves up to half her back in a black and impenetrable sea, second only to her own look, as she opened my trousers, and as if in a gesture of adoration she passed it over my face, and then teased me with her lips, with her rosy, soft, warm, and implacable tongue. I whispered with pleasure when he went to stimulate the hole on top of the cock, almost in an instinctive movement I lifted my pelvis, sinking inside his mouth at least half the entire consistency of the member.

I immediately withdrew, bewildered by the ease with which I had lost control of myself, subjugated for an instant to the will of others, to that of someone who must in turn be submissive and well aware of his role, almost violating the rules of this game in a yearning for complacency. Her gaze expressed awareness, pride, desire and a hint of fear, to pierce its expressiveness, well aware of what would have been my reaction, but not as much of what could have been the consequences for her. My tone was almost angry when I apologized: "Go." I dismissed her.

She stood up and turned around and almost threw her fleshy, round, tremendously exciting, fleshy ass in my face, a true receptacle of femininity and sensuality, with soft, sweet curves that culminated in the hips and further exalted its erotic charge; she did it with obvious intention, with ill-concealed malice, almost like revenge for having taken away the desired object, bent forward and let me look at a slice that made my blood boil: she was wet up to half of her thighs, bathed in rivulets of moods that were still flowing like a divine panacea from her source, her lips half closed and her femininity, like a flower ready to open the whole corolla and dispense all her nectar. I slapped her ass, with an open hand and very hard, with malice, making the sound rumble in the silent room, then I squeezed it between my fingers: "Go" I repeated it as a warning. Finally I let her go and she went back to crouch between her friend's thighs, trying to vent her yearning for pleasure on her, enjoying continuing to cause her spasms and increase her excitement.

He used his fingers to give her pleasure in this second instance, with his fingertips he walked the distance between her ankles and pubis, drawing small circles on her skin, getting closer and closer every minute to the place where the blonde would have liked to be touched, but without ever getting there, prolonging in the wait a thousand moments of pleasure and leaving her in the inconclusiveness at times, torturing her over and over again until she came resolutely close to the source of her pleasure. He began at that point to penetrate her little by little, making her conquer every phalanx of the two fingers that he inserted into her with a nerve-racking slowness, while in doing so he began to climb up Hildee's legs with his lips, leaving a trail of kisses and bites very evident, seals of her passage, on that candid and perfect skin, when she finally reached the pubis he spat on her clitoris and then briefly titillated it with his tongue, blowing on it as if it were a candle, causing another strong spasm when the cold air ran through the excited and turgid surface. He climbed inexorably up her belly, sticking his tongue into her navel and leaving a wet trail between her breasts, sucking the skin of her body, finally kissing her, a soft, wet, sensual kiss, which had the sound of lips caressing each other and let us foreshadow the daring play of tongues, the struggle that was consuming inside and occupied her mind, weaving them into a game that the longer it went on, the more it drained her breath.

The fingers with which he was still masturbating her had become three, and now they were moving rhythmically, I could see them coming and going, black, shiny, implacable, drenched in her moods and looking for more of them, never full of them as their owner. Joy finally detached herself from that kiss, biting Hildee's lip almost to the point of making it bleed, and went towards her ear, licking it with the tip of her tongue and gently pulling her many earrings with her teeth, one by one. She then descended dangerously towards her breast, tortured the skin of her neck kissing and sucking it, pulling the white surface between her teeth and her lips, leaving her passing real marks, as ardent as her desire and desire, and when he finally reached the breast, he passed his tongue over the rosy areola and captured with his lips the nipple pierced by a golden ring, with his teeth he pulled it and made it twitch until it took the appearance of a small pointed nail of flesh, erect upwards and rigid, very sensitive to such stimulation and desiring it more and more. On the other hand, Hildee was in ecstasy: She was contorted with excitement, she let slip moans of pleasure and pain, she arching completely to receive Joy's attention, her thighs were shiny and grooved with moods dripping freely on the floor in small rivulets, sex as I could imagine hot and hot, skillfully stimulated by the hand of the brunette who for some time now had been making her wander on the threshold of orgasm without giving it to her, depriving her of what was not her right, but would have been kindly granted.

I was fascinated, with the member claiming attention for a good fifteen minutes, I decided that perhaps it was time to let me go to those provocations, I crossed Kassandros's excited gaze, I knew well that he couldn't wait to join any of the two slaves who were flirting on the floor, he was just waiting for that little sign of understanding on my part, almost a consent to use what belonged to me by right.

I waved a little nod to him, he smiled slyly at me, and finally with an impatient movement he rose from his satin pillows, holding a cup of blood coloured wine in his hand, and walked towards the couple who seemed to have forgotten us. I was absolutely curious to know which one she would choose, the decision was quick, he grabbed Joy by the hips, pulled her towards him and spilled the wine on her back and on her sex and then licked it again, mixed with her moods, filling her mouth and dyeing her lips red, joining two nectars and enjoying the new and combined taste of both of them, dripping from the woman's voluptuous and sensitive body.

She made a long groan and bowed down completely to offer Kassandos easier access, but he suddenly broke away from her and made her give out unsatisfied moans: He squeezed the roundness of her buttocks with one hand, using the other to rest his manhood on her, lingering almost for an instant in doing so, savouring the heat and dampness that was dripping from her, and only then did he penetrate her completely, deeply, mercilessly, opening her in half and making her mouth open wide in a deaf moan, harbinger of a spurt of pain in an ocean of pleasure. Clearly that long penis touched her cervix so long, she tried weakly to escape the subsequent hits but without much success, suffering his attack over and over again, his hips rhythmically slamming on her buttocks with a deafening noise. He held her still by twisting his dead hair around her forearm, forcing her to bring her head back and arch her back even more, bending her to his will and enjoying it too. He fucked her without delicacy, methodically, deeply; one could almost linger on how in such an act the pleasure was almost intertwined with a sort of duty in carrying out the real limits of the role she played, in overwhelming her once again with his authority and his prestige, in defining what he believed should be the most feral masculinity in front of a femininity more than ever prone to satisfy her desires and needs, enjoying this. I enjoyed very much in seeing her so brutally subjugated to the desires of another, perhaps because I loved to leave her a lot of room for initiative, or maybe I thought it was right since she, still protected by my condescension, had left him unsatisfied before. Perhaps even more intimately I derived real pleasure in seeing her possessed by someone other than myself. In a moment, I found myself as a spectator acting in that perverse little picture that was being consumed in the middle of the night, acting instinctively when the intercourse between Kassandros and Joy was getting longer. I untied the blonde very quickly, impatient to shove the member in her mouth until I felt her suffocate, leaving in this a mark of my real authority over her; I made her crawl on all fours, with her buttocks deliberately placed near the mouth of the other, then I pressed the chapel firmly on her lips, to my surprise she did not open them, held them tight as if I were subjecting her to the greatest evil ever known to mankind. "Hildee...where exactly are you from?" I asked her in English, knowing that otherwise she would not understand me, using a sharp tone, holding her hand on her neck, slowly squeezing her fingers around it, almost as if to give her a sign that the very time she had to answer would be short.

"America, sir, please, it disgusts me too much, I hate it," she replied, articulating words in an unconventional manner, trying to escape from the fog of pleasure to try to escape what was really her duty.

I paused for a moment, almost weighing the situation between me and myself, my hand always on her neck, my fingers lingering on the relief of the jugular, and then on to the windpipe, well aware that I would know exactly what to do if I wished to deprive her of breath and life. "Open your mouth... now. Otherwise I will send you back to America one piece at a time," I ordered her cruel, calm and almost cordial tone of voice, being well aware of the lack of necessity in raising the tone of voice, already permeated with command.

She looked at me surprised and frightened and slightly opened her lips for horror and surprise, and I immediately took advantage of it to slip into that cavity, trying to reach her throat, but I couldn't, held back also by her inexperience and evident lack of use in such practice. She looked at me with her blue eyes full of tears, I could feel her throat tightening, her saliva dripping from her lips, ending on her neck, obscene and exciting, making it shine more and more. I was caught up in a sort of invasion, the more she was disgusted by that practice, the more I was angry, trying to dig my way into that throat, moving my pelvis back and forth and demonstrating in this that I did not want to distinguish between her and the vagina that I now longed for, fucking her like it and perhaps even more violently. The orgasm had now taken its way, leading me through some moments of pure delirium, Joy had begun to lick her partner's sex and penetrate her with her tongue. "Bravo get her behind me, it's now time for me to enjoy other parts of her body," I said out of my mind, with my dick starting to pulse, turning to the blackberry, who was more than happy to follow my order, smiling, totally subservient to my command.

She was good, when I penetrated her for Hildee it was almost painless, this almost displeased me, and indeed, she moaned quietly, while at each blow I dug into her, at some point she spread her buttocks with her hands, I suspected that she was about to come, I did not want to give it to her, I was still upset by that attempt at rebellion, so finally I let myself go, increasing the rhythm of the ride for the last moments, finally arching her back and squeezing her perfect buttocks between my hands, slamming her swollen balls on her wet and tumid pussy and coming inside, releasing inside her now no longer virgin ass all the sperm I could, enjoying hearing her receive every single drop.

It was absurdly liberating, it was even better when the sperm dripped out of her ass, once I came out of it, smearing it and dripping it down her thighs, I didn't want it to be lost, so once again I turned Hildee around so that she turned her soft and rosy ass to Joy's attention. The latter had a dirty back, she was exhausted from her long ride with Kassandros just finished, and yet she did not hesitate for a moment to lick away my semen with taste as if she was savouring the tastiest of nectars, gathering it all between her dark lips and then turning towards Hildee, who could not escape receiving my sperm in a warm kiss.

Hi, I'm Fairy Land and this is a spin off of my main story written in collaboration with Anonymys.

I especially thank him for his time, diligence and commitment.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back