yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Simona and I have always lived our sexuality freely, we were swingers and we tried to be honest with ourselves in sharing our needs and fantasies.
In many ways a happy marriage, marked by a sex life that may seem extravagant to most people but that we have always found beautiful and satisfying.
The turning point came last year when we decided to spend our holidays in Africa.
My wife and I spent almost twenty days in a village that we were warmly advised by a couple of friends for the ease in finding entertainment not really.
"family."
The result was a holiday similar to a real bacchanal, immersed in the warm and surreal atmosphere that only Africa with its atmosphere and its colors can give.
We brought back with us the scents and flavors of a land and people different from us, my wife was intoxicated by them, I had seen her struggling as if possessed in our bed while three ebony males took her in turns without leaving her even in time to pant before grabbing her by the hair and shoving their flesh back down her throat.
I had fallen in love with the firm flesh and impetus of the black females, their firm ass moving sinuously on my sex, as if I wanted to suck myself into them in an obscene dance and I found myself loving their way of caring for the male with a femininity that is almost forgotten by us.
Back in Italy our relationship from the sexual point of view went into crisis, she had an appetite for Africa and confessed to me that despite loving me she could no longer find in my body the feelings that she needed.
She promised me that she would allow me to attend her intercourse and also to participate if the male had nothing against it, but that if I wanted to see her happy I had to help her find what she wanted.
I found myself having to decide whether to be her accomplice and playmate or simply the cuckolded husband of a wife who now considered him only a simple roommate.
We soon realized that finding black men on specialized websites or in cities who were physically and characterfully pleasant was less simple than we thought, Simona needed black cock in her guts at least three or four times a week and often the choices turned out to be unhappy.
She, like a junkie who didn't have the dosage, had had herself mounted without hesitation, once during a trip to Paris in the sleeping car of the train she had asked me to keep watch at the entrance of the compartment making sure that no one arrived.
With us were two sexting Senegalese who, after a few jokes to break the ice, had seen Simona undress completely naked to be caught in front of my eyes without caring to do so, keeping a dignified volume of voice while her cocks filled her.
The situation could have soon degenerated and our relationship was wrecked, it was our family doctor Dr. Abe Macchi who saved us.
Like other children to whom fate had offered a second chance, after taking their childhood, Abe had been adopted by a Milanese family and had left Senegal very sexting.
Abe had graduated in medicine, making his parents proud and earning a respectable position.
As a sexting man he had combined his studies with a discreet competitive career in athletics that had forged his beautiful body and made him proud and confident.
He and Simona at the doors of the "doors" showed much less than their age, my wife's prosperous shape and long blonde hair were not indifferent to him, I could tell by the way he looked at her, and by the easy way he made jokes that didn't suit the patient doctor-patient relationship.
When I had finished examining her for the hangover from a common cold, it was my turn to go in and have her prescribe the blood tests that I regularly took to monitor my health.
I decided to play my cards in a direct way, telling him that the tests were necessary because both Simona and I practiced a very promiscuous sex life, specifying among other things his absolute preference for black men.
By now the clinic was closed, we were the last clients, when he asked my wife to come back for a more intimate check-up between him and me there was already a clear and perverse agreement.
Simona was astonished, she almost didn't believe what I had served her, she decided to play along, I saw her undressing and lying on the table with a light of lust that burned her eyes and made her cheeks red.
"Mattia, would you mind locking the clinic door?
I'll let Simona know about our arrangement while I check her body more thoroughly."
I saw her breasts rise and fall faster and faster as the stethoscope brushed against her skin, her nipples were already two nails pointing towards the ebony male who was touching her.
"I'm taking my panties off, love, I can't resist..."
I nodded yes with my head, I saw her taking off her underwear while Abe explained that she would introduce us to a group of black couples dedicated to swinging and with strong and sophisticated sexual appetites.
"Please love, prepare me with your mouth for him, I want to be filled... by the real dick I mean!"
I crouch down at the foot of the bed starting to touch Simona's thighs with my lips, the mere presence of the black man had already made her thighs soaked, like a cow going into heat in the mere presence of the bull that has to cover her.
When I arrived between her lips I tasted the mess of moods that the other man would use to lubricate her flesh in a few moments and I wanted to fuck my wife more than anything else, while she was sitting obscenely open thighs on that bed under the aseptic neon light.
Abe had undressed and displayed a sculptural physique, Simona let slip a moan as my tongue languidly fucked her with more and more effort.
Abe took off his pants, he wasn't wearing any underwear, my penis immediately went soft as a reaction, like an animal that warns the arrival of the predator at the top of the food chain, my brain reacted to those twenty-five centimeters of black cock simply by turning off my masculinity.
"Gut me before him please..."
Simona was silenced by Abe's cock stuck in her throat, the circumference was even more impressive than the length, my wife began to struggle to suck and breathe making indecent noises as she spread her thighs even more obscene.
"Keep licking her, I think in a few moments she'll urinate on herself like a cow in heat, I don't want you to miss the splash."
Abe's was halfway between a suggestion and an order.
Simona looked at me and pushed her sex towards me, she was going to play along and play the part of the cow in heat and now her part was that before she got covered by the ebony bull she witnessed her desire for cock with a burst of hot urine.
I heard the jets wash my face, then I moved my mouth closer and swallowed some splashes.
"Now get out of the way, this won't be short, you better wait outside."
I obeyed, I saw his muscles tensing as he drew Simona to himself, the first lunge was slow but decisive, underlined by a rough verse of the woman I loved.
I looked at her as her fingers searched for his muscular back, the contrast of his long blonde hair leaning against her dark skin made me reflect on how beautiful was the physicality' of that body torn from Africa to be raised in our land.
My eyes couldn't tear themselves away from my wife's luxuriant breasts as they slammed hard against her marble pecs.
I came out as the smell of sex was beginning to caress my nostrils and their almost animalistic sounds scratched my soul like nails on glass.
He used Simona to empty his balls for over an hour, then when they both enjoyed it they called me and I went back into the room.
"I have something to show you..."
No wonder, I walked up to my wife's pussy ready to see a trickle of thick whitish honey come out of her.
As soon as I pulled up in front of her I was hit by an exaggerated burst of fluid, almost as if she had freed herself from a placenta, the jet was thick and viscous, composed of the fluids of both of them.
Abe was taking a shower, and with the door open I could see his beast at rest, which surpassed my erection, dangling between his muscular legs.
"He has a magnificent cock and the sweet decision he treats me with makes me feel protected and possessed at the same time.
His manly ways and his fantasy represent to my mind what his cock represents to my body, thank you darling you found a man who satisfies me completely."
For a moment selfishness took over, seeing that joy in his eyes made me feel terrible, then I saw Abe come out of the shower with a towel around his waist.
"It was a nice way to be late tonight, my wife will be furious but you'll make it up to me tomorrow night at dinner.
A couple of our friends will be there too, you won't believe this, but my wife and her friend are crazy about blondes like you, I think we'll all have a late night tomorrow night."
We had carved out a small slice of Africa in our grey Milan, the evenings that our new friends gave us were as warm and intense as the wind that comes from their land.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back