yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Looking through the profiles, you can often admire the magnificent bodies of beautiful women among couples and... It also happens, when playing alone, to go and look among those profiles that love to play with singles.
Sometimes you write and... often you get answers.
The couple answers, obviously, more frequently than the single one, for what I love to imagine is "male solidarity".
I think this experience is known at least to all singles like me... and maybe everyone has also noticed that, in the end, the couple tends to be much more selective than a single girl.
This premise is necessary for those readers who do not play alone and who cannot imagine that meeting a couple requires passing a series of "exams" that are not necessary with a single girl.
In my rambling between different chats, in admiring different profiles, right here on A69 I happen to send a message to a couple, declared cuck, expressing my appreciation for the beauty of her and the sensuality transmitted by the photos published on the profile, ending with an exclamation like: blessed you!
The "he" of the couple, Federico, answers me the next day, maybe to show off, or maybe for the mentioned male solidarity, thanking me for the compliment and informing me that since reading my profile, they were looking for a different person... non-smoker, younger, etc... etc...
I replied to Federico informing him that I had read their profile and that my message was not so much aimed at running as their playmate but a real willingness to express an appreciation on his companion for the use and consumption of their self-esteem. I apologized for any inconvenience and closed the matter.
A few days later I received a new message from the couple, curious to know if I had done autoerotism with their photos. The question was actually asked in a more direct way... like - did you saw yourself with our photos? - ...and I was also surprised, because I couldn't understand their tone... ...curious? ...or annoyed?
I replied that I generally prefer to play with dolls... not alone, nor with toy soldiers, but that I admitted that I found that girl extremely sensual and exciting and I didn't hide that induced me to get an erection.
My answer was followed, after a few days, by a message where I learned that the question had not been asked by Federico, but by Katia, his companion, inviting me other contact references to have a more direct exchange.
I contacted the sexting couple in the evening and found Federico again, who flooded me with questions. I ironized about this interrogation, pointing out that I didn't think it was possible that these were his personal curiosities, maybe Katia's, so, thanks to the male solidarity, we had a good laugh: I understood that I had intrigued them, even if I didn't have any of the requirements expressly sought by them... not even the age!
We fixed a meeting for an aperitif. Time and place.
I got in the car and drove to my first meeting with a couple, excited to meet the beautiful girl admired in the photos, happy to meet someone like Federeico for whom, already on the phone, had inspired my esteem and sympathy.
I found the two guys at the place of the appointment and it was easy to recognize us: a deserted and sad square. sexting... very sexting. She was beautiful, petite, blonde, not excessively slender, with a wonderful, prosperous bosom. He slender, athletic, well dressed, a beard. Both a little short... at least from my point of view.
We turned the corner and learned that the place of the meeting had been well studied because we could take place in the dehor of a very nice place.
We ordered and consumed an aperitif, prosecco, accompanied by a few tastings, talking.
The two guys took turns asking questions and answering my questions, showing that they were very close. A few moments passed when Katia moved to sit next to me and there I understood that I had been.... "promoted": I had convinced the couple.
After the aperitif the boys invited me to their house, which I discovered to be a few blocks ahead: I accepted, of course.
At home, Federico made me sit down, while Katia retired to the bedroom.
While, sipping a rum, I was talking with Federico, Katia came back in the living room wearing black underwear with garters and stockings. For a few moments, I was staring at that vision and I was mocked by Federico.
Katia stepped forward decisively and knelt down between my legs, unbuttoning my pants. She pulled out my member who was already in a convinced erection, and this created in Katia complacency. When her lips were on my glans, I could not but express to Frederick my envy for his good fortune to have such a beautiful and skillful companion in the art of seducing, who replied that for that evening she was also a little bit mine.
To what seemed to me an exhortation, I took katia to lay her on the sofa, admiring her in her beauty: she began to caress those magnificent legs, those round thighs, to dive on her little flower and lick it greedily.
Committed in that activity I felt Federico put himself behind Katia to caress her: at that gesture, I perceived the relaxation of Katia's body and her abandonment to my attention. Abandoned to that ecstasy, Katia's little flower began to release its nectar, in delicate jolts of her belly, which culminated in a more intense contraction that led her to tighten her thighs, with my head trapped in that position.
At this first orgasm, Federico mocked Katia for her initial hesitations towards me during the first contacts. This made me smile and I learned that these hesitations were also related to the age difference. I exchanged a glance of understanding with Federico, then I took Katia in my arms to take her to the bedroom: in my arms Katia was really small and light.
I sat Katia on the bed and I was on her, kissing her everywhere, taking off the endless pieces of that beautiful black suit, that seemed to me not to finish anymore.
While I was busy unboxing, Federico entered the room with a glass of rum and his mobile phone ready to film.
I widened, katia's thighs and... at the break of 'make uncle do' and 'ciack turns', I sank my member inside katia, which seemed even smaller to me: I'm certainly not a super gifted, but... I lived the impression of being a real giant... The little flower of katia, already brightly lubricated, opened around my flesh giving me a warm sensation of bandaging. With each of my movements katia's body quivered and, in the deepest depths, was accompanied by a brief moan of pleasure. Giving her that ecstasy excited me, but even more exciting was seeing, to my amazement, Federico's cock, until then a joke, at attention like the military: I understood that I was giving them the emotions they were looking for and that I was fully part of their relationship .... not a threesome .... attention to the difference! This awareness increased my excitement and my confidence.
Katia exploded into a sonorous orgasm, with a powerful contraction, while concentrated in my new role, I continued to penetrate her, more gently. Her body relaxed as Federico lay down beside us, starting to kiss Katia.
To those kisses katia's body responded with more and more relaxation, the walls of her vagina softer and softer around my member, while between wet and the impression of greater dilation, I tried gently to penetrate her more deeply. The ecstasy of katia became unstoppable, culminating, between kisses, caresses and slow movements, in a first delicate orgasm and in a subsequent one accompanied by a sound groan.
I got out of bed to enjoy the sight of that relaxed body, the dampness on my thighs and pubis, my hair disheveled, abandoned, stretched out with legs slightly apart.
Federico continued to caress and kiss her, visibly excited, stroking the member from time to time, perhaps to dilute the growing desire.
Katia pulled Federico between her legs, and they began a sensual dance that further increased my desire.
I approached Katia and put it in her mouth: she started to suck me off to the rhythm of Federico's blows. I liked the news, practically it was Federico, with his rhythm, who decided the pleasure of katia and mine: really beautiful, male solidarity.
I don't know how and when he was born, but during that experience between Federico and me a sort of understanding and empathy was born, sharing the common purpose of making katia enjoy herself. So, there was no need for words when Federico lay down and let Katia ride him, while I penetrated her in the second channel. The maneuver, I admit, was not immediately successful... a little wrapping myself on Federico's member, a little on Katia's coccyx, but I assure you that, having found the way, Federico and I were able to give Katia a nice moment, and she decided to give us a demonstration with two consecutive gusts of pleasure.
Federico accompanied Katia with a noisy and turbulent orgasm that also affected me, who after a few strokes, capitulated: Katia was completely invaded by the sperm of two men pouring from everywhere... visibly satisfied with it.
We gloated a little on the bed... while Frederick and Katya were ironic about their new uncle. Katia got up to go to the shower while Federico and I were dead on the bed.
I exchanged compliments about Katia.
Katia returned to the room and settled down between my legs, taking in my poor and lifeless little brother in my mouth, licking and sucking with passion, under Federico's satisfied look.
So much was the commitment of Katia that I was taken by new excitement. Her tongue went through my rod, looking for all the residuals of liquids, licking and sucking, almost wanting to pull out the liquid left inside, almost wanting to pull it out of the balls sucking. I took her doggy-style: those small hips, that little ass, that little body: again I felt like a giant and it excited me. I took her hard, with firm, tight, almost wild strokes. Katia answered wildly, while Federico supported her by sucking on her terte and kissing her.
I increased the rhythm, enjoying the spectacle of that soft body that trembled under my blows, admiring my rod that penetrated her and came out more and more wet.
Katia indulged in a powerful and wet orgasm that wetted my pubis copiously. Then she turned around and began to devour the liquids left on me, taking all my member in my mouth, wild and dirty, greedy. She exploded into my mouth, leaving me beside Federico. Katia settled down between us, at the height of our pubis, with our cocks in our hands, and said: you did well!

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back