yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Like many other evenings, we organize dinners, sometimes usual, sometimes tingling, sometimes "witty" but we really like to invite: people, friends, pigs…. At home! It makes us feel alive! It makes us euphoric ... cooking, fantasizing which food can be more suitable for each person! As a stimulus, each person can be solicited with the various foods that we can prepare ... fish, meat, pasta, shellfish ... Even if we do not know the effect!
I no longer remember exactly what the memory or stimulus that made me call Ivo, the mechanic I had brought the car to the service from the week before, was. But surely we had already seen it several times in the company of a beautiful girl at the private room!
Preparations
Instead of telephoning, I thought it would be better to take the bike and go to Ivo's workshop, so I did and after the usual pleasantries, I begin to introduce the dinner speech. But surprise also comes you small and fragrant. It is you who first comes to meet me and greets me warmly, looking at my bike with a shiny eye! Without waiting, immediately after the greetings, he asks me: "Will you take a picture of me, with my cell phone on your bike?", "Sure !!!!" I answer straight away! I set the bike on the central stand to give it more stability and I extend my hand to help you get on.
He goes up and immediately, aloud calls: "Ivo ... Come and see? How am I? " He replies softly and quietly: "I am not even capable of riding a motorcycle!" To play down the matter, I intervene and say to you: "Come on, let's come to an agreement one day and I'll take you for a walk! You are happy?" Then I add: "If you can do it, even after 21:00, I know that Ivo always ends up late ... Come to dinner with us, maybe we will also eat only four pizzas and a good glass of wine!" I wait a moment, they are looking at each other and then it is Ivo who takes the initiative: "Yes, we are coming, but only after twenty-two ... Before we can't do it, we still have to go home to wash and get ready and get something ...
I immediately say: "It is not the case, we have everything!" the speech is dropped, I say goodbye, turn on the bike and go home! Moving on from the butcher, our usual meat supplier, he also has a well-stocked deli and cured meat counter! From which I take two appetizers!
Arriving home, I find out that Aleska had also left work a little earlier, I immediately tell her: "I invited Ivo, the mechanic and Lilly to his private partner for dinner ... Do you remember her? Small and pretty ... "!
"I took appetizers and then we order four pizzas, they will arrive around twenty-two!" She looks at me with one of her usual smiles! And she exclaims "Perfect, I had no desire to prepare, moreover I am a little tired ... an excellent choice is to stay at home! Then we'll see if something happens or not "
He adds: "But I'm going to take a shower and get a little more slutty!" By sending me a mischievous look. Aleska is, as they say, always the "squaring of the circle" available and enthusiastic, it wasn't me that sometimes I hold back situations, with her you could spend your whole life, always around, having fun, with friends .
She is like that! Always active, always ready, she told me that from 18 to 24, when she met her Ex ... she went out every evening, with friends, went to dance, went to cocktails ... and collected miles of "minkia" good fruit! In a nutshell: "a war machine!"
But back to us, Aleska disappears into the bedroom with the adjoining bathroom, I hear the roar of the shower and then the silence, it is already almost 9:30 pm when she reappears: bright, perfumed, with a blue silk dress, very soft that she it fits on her abundant breasts without a bra and on her horny buttocks!
"How am I?" he asks me, I answer: “A crash! You would make it hard on a dead man! Not to an old man like me !!! "," I obviously hope that underneath them, you have not put panties on !!! So we are at home! "," Obvious! " she answers and turns to go to the kitchen to prepare the table, while I open a bottle of prosecco ... as a "pre-aperitif", I prepare two flutes and towards each one a little, holding one to my Aleska.
It's 22:00 on the dot, when Juba, our dog, moans after the intercom sound ... I answer and suggest: "ninth floor! penthouse "
Dinner
Ivo comes out of the elevator first, with his thick silvery hair ... then Lilly, exactly as I remembered her, a very pretty brunette, dressed in a crash: sandals with 12 stiletto heel and strap around the ankle, blue shiny mini skirt, blouse , very unbuttoned white, wide collar that highlights her face with her deep dark eyes! Smile with 36 teeth…. In his hand a bottle of Chivas Reagal, which he immediately gives me as a pledge for the safe duck !!!
I make them sit in the living room and immediately ask, if I still agree on the pizzas, if so, which ones
I would have ordered them right away ... two more pleasantries, while Aleska telephones the pizzeria for the order and then we approach the table, where appetizers and glasses had been prepared from the flutes for the prosecchino to the shottini for the whiskey ...
We all sit around the Lilly table on my right and Ivo on Aleska's right, the two of us, as usual, facing each other! Obviously my resistance to "not caress" Lilly's legs lasts about thirty seconds ... and here I am right there that I brush her thighs raising her skirt as much as possible, smooth skin, well smoothed, without a single hair sticking out! The only flaw still has slippini ... but there will be time!
The pizzas arrive, you are happy, laugh and tell us how it often happens when the guests are in good harmony. Meanwhile, the atmosphere warms up and even your hands fly ... between sweet caresses and real erotic massages! Time passes and suddenly I see Ivo slip between Aleska's legs ... It certainly doesn't take the geiger counter to find the wet babe ... Judging by the conspiratorial look What Aleska sends me, I would say that it is very appreciated, but I don't have time to to think that suddenly I feel unbuttoned my pants and with gentleness and skill, take off my pants and immediately put on display my pea already loaded with libido, but Lilly's lips are really doing a masterful job, with a very deep swallow and suck around the chapel .... An instant that lasts for centuries! Or at least it seems to me so!
After dinner
This moment of very high gastro-libido, food, wine and sex stretches until now all naked, my proposal to move to Latvian is accepted, certainly more comfortable than taking turns kneeling on the floor!
A smug smile of all seals the start of the games in Latvian!
After a few minutes in the Latvian, I hear panting Aleska, who in a very erotic way, asks me: "Guess where you put it?" it's our way of playing ... obviously I answer: "No !! Where is it?"
She always playing ... "Me poor thing, all in the ass!" I answer: "But then Ivo is really a pig!" I add: but it does you good, doesn't it? " and Aleska increasingly horny: "Yes, so good !!!" After this intermission that repeats now, never the same, but always similar, I dedicate myself completely to Lilly's big lips and clitoris, until I get a river in flood that almost drowns me, but I insist, the turn slowly and begin to titillargli sphincter with tongue, titillate, titillate .... Until, after a few small contractions, it opens like a soft suede glove, it is at that point that I support my glans and without any effort it is sucked all inside, I almost frighten myself and ask you: "Am I hurting you?" I don't get an answer but his movements always become slow and deep!
Meanwhile I feel Ivo falling into a deep and fulfilling orgasm by unloading all his sperm into Aleska's ass, She moans like a bitch in heat and would not want it to end ... But I also feel a great ferment in my lower abdomen, I tell lilly, who asks me not to cum inside her: "of course I say !!!" I'm going to cum in Aleska's ass…. And I make her sit on my cock, I go crazy to find her ass open and already full of cum from others ... Indeed it is the best I can ask for! So I take off from Lilly and just leaning against Aleska's, like a swollen river, I fret and scream frantically, until the final act! Wonder of wonders! But I feel indebted to Lilly and without taking a breath I let her crouch with her pussy over my mouth ... sucking and licking, sucking and licking, again, again, until it floods me again but this time, I know it's pure squirt !!!! With an unmistakable taste!
Still with Aleska sitting on my cock and Lilly's pussy on my mouth I abandon myself exhausted and satisfied, but this is not the case for the two "ladies" who look at each other then Aleska lies down in the center of the bed and Lilly puts herself above in a perfect 69 position, three fingers of each in the pussy of the other and the respective clits in the mouth, first nibbled slowly and then voluptuously sucked.
Fingers begin to move, enter, exit, rub each other's "flounder" as only a woman can do to another woman, more and more, more and more, as long as they both get on their knees, thus begins an endless kiss, mouth mouth and hands ... everywhere! Caresses, on the tits, on the buttocks, between the wet and open buttocks, to finish, without ever abandoning the kiss, in a continuous reciprocal fingering ... "go, go, go!" I incited them, stronger, stronger, in a paroxysmal rhythm, more and more until a simultaneous orgasm that produced an endless squirt ...
"Oh well" I say: "after going to bed we change the soaking sheets!"

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back