yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
In this chapter there will be mostly sex scenes. Some, those more accustomed to deepening my behavioral side, will perhaps like it less. But at this stage of the story there wasn't much to go into, other than the three fucks you'll read.
The hours before my intimate meeting with Alberto I live them with a lot of agitation. A fairly obvious discussion with my boyfriend also comes out. He's afraid of losing me but that's what being with me means. I'm a boyfriend who, often making mistakes, has always done what he wanted, dragged by the selfishness that has always distinguished me. I reassure him, I want to be with him as a couple, sentimentally speaking, but nothing and nobody will be able to stop me from being a faithful saint or give up fucking Alberto. It's something I've been thinking about for three years, since that damn afternoon at his house, when I found out he was engaged to Leonardo.
Now, with my favorite bully, I have no sentimental purpose, I don't care what his relationship with Leo is, I don't care if he knows he's with a girl or if he's fucking someone else on the team. I just want to take away something I've had for a long time.
Besides, the chance to get fucked by such a handsome guy is definitely worth taking. Alberto is wonderful, he's one of those teenage magazine boyfriends, perfect face, fashionable, well-groomed, elegant, confident hair. Compared to the past, he has a shorter haircut, which still suits him very well and has changed his attitude a bit. I see him slightly less "bully" and bully towards others. Probably, having played in these years at first team level with adult people has led him to limit a little bit certain behaviors, which at times were really nerve-wracking.
In the afternoon, Alberto and I agreed on whatsapp for the final details, he told me not to ride my bike for training, so that on the way back I could go directly into the car with him. Anyway, there's nothing to worry about, I've been mooching off everyone for years, so he won't suspect anyone.
After going to camp with my boyfriend, who's been gloomy the whole time, I'm a bit excited about what's going to happen. Alberto, on the other hand, seems very calm, sometimes he smiles at me and is as easy as usual. He makes jokes and makes fun of everyone together with Leo.
Both of us, we take quick showers and sneak out of the locker room. I get in his car when we're approached by Leo. Alberto's blond ex, he looks out the window:
"Where the fuck are you fucking faggots going?" he asks us, between joking and angry.
"To play cards, asshole," Alberto replies, mocking him.
"Can I come too?" he insists, according to the game (but not so much), Leonardo.
"No, go away" concludes the demented conversation Alby, before putting the car in reverse, getting out of the parking lot and starting again.
"You know he's gonna want to fuck you too now, don't you?" he asks me.
"Yeah, I think so... what do I do?"
"Whatever you feel like doing," Alberto answers me.
From here begins a long chat, interrupted only when I go down to get a carton of pizza with which we will have dinner. Alberto tells me about his story with Leonardo, how they got together, how it lasted. He tells me that they broke up when he got engaged to the current girlfriend, imitated a few months later also by Leo.
I ask him if they still fuck and he tells me that it happens, but with much less frequency and anyway they haven't done anything for several weeks. He continues his stories even during dinner. We went up to a small apartment that he owns. It's an attic he keeps for family dinners, parties and the like.
The space is very small but everything is very well furnished. While we are eating he tells me that in his following football experience, outside our team, he has not found an environment like ours. He managed to fuck only one guy, finding the mentality much more closed than ours, which as I always thought was always a bit extreme, maybe also because of the presence of a ravenous slut like me.
As a last question, before we start doing what we are here for, I ask him about Damiano. I've always been very curious to know how the story went with him. He tells me that they approached him a bit by force as they did with me, that they blackmailed him with the usual photo and that they had fun until the boy continued to come to the camp.
The two of them are also convinced that he didn't come to play anymore because of the harassment they did to him, even in that apartment. He confided in me that he was sorry for the way they behaved, even towards me. Alberto approaches me, says we talked too much and takes me to the couch. We start making out with passion, kissing like two boyfriends, even caressing each other's faces and bodies. We take off our shirts and kiss each other's chest, neck, ears.
At this point, Alberto does something that will give me great pleasure. He takes me by the hand, takes me into a small, very minimal bedroom, where there is a comfortable double bed. Since it's summer, we wear the bare minimum as clothing and we don't waste time taking everything else off. We are completely naked, one in front of the year, and our cocks are very hard.
Alberto tells me to pick up my phone and take pictures of him while he gives me a blowjob, so that I can completely even what he did to me. That way, he won't have any weapons against me and I can finally trust him. I tell him that I already trust him and I don't want to, but he insists. He squats down, starts licking my dick, then he takes it in my mouth.
He gets immortalized as he looks up and looks at me. I take the picture, even though I didn't think it was necessary.
"Now we're even," he says. I put the phone away, he pushes me on the bed and tells me that he has always wanted me in these years. Of all the guys he's fucked, I'm definitely his favorite, much more than Leonardo. He says that, when she talks to him or Enea, they are all of the opinion that I am a bit the perfect figure of a fuck buddy.
I'm proud of that, but I tell him to resume doing stuff and talk later. Alberto starts licking my dick, which is hard as a brick. Mine is definitely bigger than his, which is still a good size. We end up at 69 almost immediately and suck each other's cocks. It's a wonderful feeling, also because we just took showers at the camp and so we're all perfumed.
Knowing about his passion for feet (he was the one who introduced me to fetishism), I start massaging him. His are perfect, feminine, well-groomed, much more beautiful than mine, which are already quite delicate. I stop sucking his cock and start licking his foot. He goes crazy and keeps sucking it even harder. It goes on for a while, then he moves on, looks at me and asks me to lick his asshole.
I don't say anything, I spread his thighs and dive into his asshole. Spread 'em a little bit, help me with my fingers, then I push my tongue in. I get a good taste of it, and he starts moving around on the bed, enjoying it. It's all accompanied by a few verses of pleasure, a little restrained, actually. After a while, he grabs me by the head and holds me there, moving me to the places where he wants to be licked. He's wild, raises his pelvis and starts moaning louder.
"Fuck me, please fuck me" he yells. I emerge from his ass and look at him puzzled enough. I didn't come here to be an asset, I'd like him to know that.
"Come on, I'll fuck you later, please. I've been dreaming about your cock for three years," he says to me.
I remember the image of him getting fucked by Leonardo that time I caught them and I realize he's probably used to being passive.
If he took Leo's dick, which is huge, he shouldn't have a problem with mine either. I ask him if he should wear a condom, but he says he doesn't want one. I try to object but he gets impatient and orders me to stick my dick up his ass immediately.
I do, without saying anything else. I place the tip of my penis on the entrance of his dick and push it in. I'm struggling at first, he's getting a little strong. Slowly he relaxes, the cock slowly finds its way through and penetrates the anal walls of the 20-year-old boy.
Alberto bars his eyes, he must have taken the blow. He's red in the face and has an expression of slight suffering. You can't imagine how sexy he looks right now. I smile at him, slowly approach him, whisper in his ear to resist and kiss him.
He answers me by sticking his tongue in my mouth, we make out a little while my dick stays still between his ass so that he gets used to it a little bit and relaxes it. Then, noticing it much calmer, I finish pushing it in. Alberto's eyes are grainy again but this time it seems to be more for pleasure than for pain.
He grabs me by the ass and pushes me inside him, I start to fuck him like a rabbit. I get in and out of his ass quickly, enjoying his moans and his bitchy expressions in heat. Every now and then he whispers sweet words to me, alternating with huge sluts. He says I have the perfect dick, big but not too big, nice and juicy. It unleashes me, I feel really appreciated and I increase the strength of my blows.
After a few minutes as a missionary, we change position: Alberto stands on the edge of the bed, I stand up and I lift him a bit with my pelvis, fucking him in that position. He, to facilitate the task, extends his hand and puts a pillow under his ass. This way I can push even more vehemently, from the bottom to the top.
Alberto, meanwhile, positions my feet at the height of my shoulders so that I can turn my face sideways from time to time and lick them. I'm about to cum, I start licking his foot greedily, then I decrease the speed of the fuck, increasing instead the force of the blows. I give 4-5 more strokes at full throttle, then he moves quickly, brings his face closer to my dick, grabs it and in a few moments he gets his face and hair flooded with cum.
I shoot a lot of it, Alberto is a sticky mask of cum and I, without being told anything, start licking his face. Our tongues cross each other, they exchange my cum and stay a little bit in touch like two little dogs, then I start licking his face greedily again.
We lie on the bed for a while, making out. He's got a really hard dick but I want to get it hard for a moment, so I can totally enjoy that fuck I've been dreaming of for three and a half years now. The situation definitely helps me in my intent, just to observe a marvel like Alberto naked, with his hair encrusted with my cum, with a hard cock kissing me as if I were the most beautiful thing in the world, is to say the least an aphrodisiac. Alberto, theoretically, is not my ideal boyfriend. I've always preferred more men, more adults, more muscular, more hairy. But I can't deny that he's fantastic, he's so proportionate that he makes me almost envious.
We've been making out for about ten minutes now. I'm gonna break off and whisper in his ear:
"Come on, now fuck me, baby."
Alberto doesn't make me repeat it twice. He turns me on my side and, behind me, puts his cock in the direction of my hole. It's the moment I've been waiting for. One blow, dry enough, and it's finally inside me. It's beautiful, I feel all the heat pervading my ass. He starts to move, familiar, he knows how. He's fucking me divinely, he moves perfectly, he touches me afterwards I like to be touched, he breathes on my neck, on my ear, on my face. Sometimes I turn my face towards him and he kisses me warmly with his wonderful tongue.
His cock is normal, not huge, but he knows how to use it sublimely. He alternates constantly the speed, moments he fucks me so fast that I don't understand how he can keep that rhythm without collapsing. He gives me fast but intense strokes, with his balls banging loudly on my ass and rumbling around the room, mixing with my usual feminine slutty screams. Other times, instead, he slows down the rhythm and fucks me more gently, making circles with the movement, going to widen well all the corners of my ass. In those more delicate phases, we do not stop kissing and saying sweet and exciting things.
I don't know how long it will last, on the other hand we have already done a lot of stuff between foreplay, my active fuck, the following sweet kisses and this first part of the fuck with me passive, in any case I want to enjoy it to the full. I'm wild, I'm panting like a slut in heat, I'm a real mask of pleasure and he notices it. He starts telling me that I have a buttery ass and that I'm a crazy bitch. It makes me even crazier, and I beg him to fuck me by giving me smokes at full strength until he comes. He executes, he makes me doggy-style on the edge of the bed, he stands up and starts throwing it back in my ass with all his energy.
Alberto gasps with pleasure, he starts to make louder and louder noises of enjoyment, then he puts his hand on my chest and pulls me towards him, clings to me and then collapses on top of me while a dozen or so splashes invade my ass.
I have a marble dick, without thinking about it for a single moment I take my hand to my ass, I remove some sperm and lick it greedily. Then, even though Alberto is overwhelmed (let's not forget that we also trained in the heat of August), I take one of his feet (sweaty by now) and I place it on my penis. He immediately understands and starts going back and forth. The sweat, mixed with a little bit of my saliva and a few drops of precum, create a perfect lubricant and the foot starts to slide over and under with great naturalness. I'm enjoying like a pig, I'm on my stomach and I cover my face with my hands as I'm going crazy. My moans are heard all over the street but Alberto doesn't care about anything, he never told me to lower my tone so I don't have any kind of problem. I cum almost immediately, I smear all his feet with semen. We stay there for half an hour to catch our breath and talk, then he lets me take a shower. While I'm under the water jet, he joins me in the cabin. His cock is hard again, he turns me towards the wall, spreads my legs a bit and fucks me again, for about ten minutes. When we finish, we dry off, get dressed and he takes me home while he joins his friends at the beach for an evening.
The next day, at lunchtime, I meet my boyfriend at my place, as usual. He is still a bit upset about what happened the day before, he accepted it but clearly it upset him. I know he'd like to talk about it and clarify, but I have no desire to do that and so I decide to take him by the throat.
When he comes up, I stand behind the door completely naked. My dick is very joke, it's straight and swollen. He'd like to talk a little first, but I won't let him. In a few moments, I strip it completely naked and we start kissing. He loads me up in his arms and lays me on the kitchen table. I, with my hand, drop everything on it on purpose to free it and have space, because they are all objects that do not break. Then he pulls me towards the edge of the table and spreads my legs.
It's, right from the start, the classic fuck of a couple who are making peace, one of those where there is still some of that feeling of anger towards the other mixed with tenderness. He fucks me with violence and sweetness, the same way. I'm enjoying it without hesitation, I look him in the eye and I pant at his every blow, which is well settled inside my ass. I put my legs around his neck and squeeze him to me, then I slowly lower them down and wrap them around his ass.
He has about two and a half hours of lunch break before he has to go back to work, we spend them all fucking, in every corner of the house, like two animals. He slams me on the table, on the couch, on my bed, in my parents' room in front of the mirror, in the bathroom. She cums three times, and I come twice. Just before leaving, while I make him a sandwich on the fly so as not to make him fast, we quickly discuss the matter and I tell him the broad outlines of what happened with Alberto.
He also knows that, as soon as possible, I will fuck Leonardo, but he has to accept it, because that's what being with me means. We kiss and meet at practice.
In the afternoon I also hear from Alberto, he tells me that a bit of a mess happened with Leonardo the night before, that he got jealous and they had a bit of a fight and not to respond to any teasing.
In fact, Leonardo will make several jokes to me throughout the training and so on for the following two days. They don't talk to each other much, something more than just a fight must have happened. I don't think Leo is as jealous, in and of himself, of me or him as he is annoyed by the fact that we cut him off.
In the meantime, I get to fuck Alberto again on the second evening, in the car at the end of training, in a small country road and quite quickly but still loaded with transport.
The turning point comes on the fourth day, when I immediately understand that the two have made peace and are once again, hatefully allies. They make fun of me, even in front of the others, even if Alberto winked at me immediately as if to make me understand not to take it personally. At the end of the training, while I'm leaving with my bike in the direction of home, Leo approaches me.
"Tomorrow you have a free house, right?". I'm nodding and he tells me that before practice, he's gonna come and empty his balls at my place. I try to tell him that, usually, in the afternoon I'm at the beach with friends but he doesn't want to know anything, he reproaches me for having fucked Alberto and not him and that I'll have to make it up to him.
The next afternoon, around 4:30, Leo's at my place. That's nice, I can't deny that. In some ways, he's more my type than Alberto, although the latter is definitely more delicate and perfect in his features.
Leo is more manly, he's not very tall, but he's more muscular. He's very tanned, he has blond hair, blue eyes. As soon as he comes in he looks around, curious to explore my house. We have a drink and chat a bit, then I show him around the apartment, putting up with his constant stupid jokes like "is this where you're banging Alberto?" and things like that.
When I have no more time to fool around and I realize it's time to do it, I take him to my room. It's a bit messy because I woke up late and had sex with my boyfriend at lunchtime but he doesn't seem to care. I lower the shutter, even though I think Elena is at the beach with her friends, I turn on some air conditioning, turn on the light and tell him he can put his clothes on the chair I use for the computer.
There is no embarrassment, on the other hand our first sexual approaches date back more than three years and we see each other naked every day under the showers. I only wear a pair of shorts, I've been shirtless since he arrived. Without wasting time, I wear them with my underwear. My dick is still a bit limp, I quickly fix the bed and lie on the mattress and enjoy the show of Leo undressing.
With all the naturalness of the world, he takes off the sleeveless beach top he wears, stripping his quite muscular and definitely tanned chest. Then he takes off his slippers, putting them in a corner, on the side of my desk and takes off his shorts.
He's in his underwear, but he's already starting to turn me on. I see his muscular soccer thighs, which are impressive. He's at least twice as muscular as Alberto, and it makes me horny.
While I'm looking at him, I'm caressing my cock, which has become hard. Leo turns towards me, he's still got his white panties on but he's touching the package, grabbing it up and down so that he gets hard. Finally, he's parading them and kicking them down the street and bares his huge cock. He's got a really big, wonderful cock.
Alberto always says that, although huge, Leonardo's cock has "humps" and so he prefers mine. I don't care about humps, bumps, curves, slopes, that cock drives my whole body crazy.
It comes close to the edge of my bed, always touching it. It comes up to the mattress, then it nods to me. I, lying on my side, sneak up to his penis, I grab him and start licking him greedily, I get to the balls and then I climb up. With my hand, I'm going to pull it out and lick the inside of the skin as well, then I pull up the skin and lick there as well. After a while, with him really craving it, I welcome him between my lips. I tighten it well, I salivate it further so that it flows without bothering him and I start working with my tongue.
"Oh God how I missed your mouth" he says, as he starts to crinkle my hair and move to a rhythm. I'm crawling in front of his cock and I'm enjoying it all. Meanwhile, my dick rubs beautifully on the mattress, creating a very pleasant friction.
After the preliminary, intense friction, Leo moves me, grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me towards the bed, then climbs on top of me. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and we start making out, greedily.
I remember perfectly the feeling I felt in that first kiss he gave me, the first time I was abused in the locker room. At the time I thought I was going crazy with that situation, now I'm living it much more naturally. I feel totally comfortable right now. While we are kissing, I start stroking his back and butt and I also help myself with my feet, which I squeeze around his ass and thighs and use them to rub myself.
He's got a nice, compact, muscular, manly ass, and I love to feel them in all their strength. He, in turn, is licking my neck now, he's also licking my ears and my chest with his tongue. Meanwhile, he puts his cock between his thighs. I already know he's talked to Alberto, he knows we didn't use protection and, to even things out, he won't want to use it either. I won't even ask him.
Leonardo spits on his hand and fingers me in the ass. I shudder, he goes back and forth with his finger and I'm enjoying it. I start whimpering like a cow and twitching, especially when he puts his second finger in. After a while, he replaces his fingers with his dick. He places his penis at the entrance of the hole and, with a quick blow, penetrates me.
I open my eyes for the pain, it's huge and I feel it all. I get all red, I complain a bit, he puts his hand in front of my mouth, probably annoyed by my verses of pain.
"Shut up, I'm going to knock you out," he says, and slowly he starts to move. The mix between pain and pleasure is still very strong and doesn't allow me to fully enjoy it. Leo is not very interested in my level of enjoyment, he only thinks about him and is already pushing with great speed. His shots are hitting, all the way to the bottom, they are given with vigour. It's a very different fuck than the one with Alberto.
With him, in fact, even though we coupled non-stop, there was much more romantic component and I really enjoyed it all. Now I'm still not enjoying it all.
As I had already done during the kissing phase, I bring my feet around his butt and I start rubbing them again, in the meantime we kiss emphatically. Gradually it starts to get nice and my ass is getting used to its masculine strokes and the size of its member.
I cling to the railing of my bed, which now jerks violently with every blow, banging on the wall and making noise.
"Turn around, bitch," he orders me. I lie on my stomach, lying on the mattress, he spreads my thighs a little and starts to penetrate me again. His blows are devastating, but now I'm enjoying it. Also, as already happened while I was sucking him off, that position allows me to rub my cock on the mattress and it's a pleasure. He grabs me by the neck and turns my head sideways, lowers his face towards me and slaps his tongue in my mouth. We make out for a few moments, then he comes off and starts snoring louder and louder.
His breathing is labored, he's coming and I'm about to explode too. I start moaning louder and louder, we're about to have an orgasm almost simultaneously. The first one to fall is me: at the umpteenth rub on the mattress, combined with the goodness I have in my butt, I start spraying like a bony and dirty all over the sheet.
I'm out of breath, I lay there with my face on the mattress until Leo is finished. In a minute, his cum splashes all over my ass. He stays still until he empties completely, with his breath slowly returning to normal.
"You're a slut," he says to me as he gets out of bed and without asking me anything, he goes to clean in my bathroom. I join him, I'm silent and waiting for him to say something.
He's rinsing his dick and balls in my bidet, he dries himself with my bathrobe and goes back to his room to get dressed, without saying anything. I'm going to clean myself up too, then I'll catch up with him, he's almost ready.
"Without me telling you that this is between me, you and that asshole Alberto. When I feel like it you'll empty me out, understand?".
I nod, without making a fuss, on the other hand it's exactly what I want. I see him coming out the door of my house with relative detachment. It's official, I'm a real slut.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back