yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday morning we go out shopping to get everything we need for Sunday. We are going to welcome our friends with everything ready so that we don't have to cook on the spot. We will open with an aperitif and appetizers then rice topped then beet cake just heated in the microwave and to finish fruit, tiramisu that Miky knows how to do very well and coffee and coffee killer. The wine will be a Ligurian white wine to drink fresh and appetizing flavor.

My wife's afternoon is used with a friend of ours, a hairdresser and beautician who, after having taken care of her hair and a depilatory touch-up, will also give her a massage to make her skin even softer and smoother. I, while waiting, go to a sauna to relax and maybe, who knows, find someone available to play a little.

We find ourselves at home, she's all dressed up and I'm all satisfied. "You got that look on your face when you got your dick working. Where did you go while I was busy making myself look good for tomorrow?" "I went to take a sauna to relax." "But good, and I bet you found someone or someone available to help you relax." Yes, I've found a complacent couple. She's a pretty slut in her 40s and he's a chubby little guy and a cuckold too. So she gave me a blowjob with a swallow and he got a good wank watching us and then ended up getting slapped by his wife who said "You wanker, peeping tom and cuckold. "Do you like your wife enjoying other men's cocks while you can't even fuck me with your little dick up when you're fucking him?" And taking the bird in my hand and putting it under his nose "Look helpless cuckold! That's a dick! And not that piece of mushy skin you get under that bloated belly of air and shit!"

"You'll understand that other than enjoying a good blowjob, I started to feel uncomfortable and was glad to get out of the reserved cabin to shower and go home." "Serves you right! That'll teach you to get blowjobs from strangers." "I see you made good use of the afternoon. "You're beautiful and that haircut with the short helmet hair makes you even sexier. You look like something out of a Crepax drawing." "Don't smoothen me too much, I still don't like the one in the sauna."
"You're not jealous of a blowjob", "Of course not, after all we've done; I'm just happy to go to the sauna with you so we can have our adventures in each other's presence".

"I understand and take note. Is everything ready for tomorrow or is something missing?" "It seems to me that everything is ready; maybe I'll make some tea and serve some pastries for the afternoon. I'll phone the bakery for tomorrow morning to find appetizers for the aperitif and pastries for the tea". "All right, and I'll pick them up in the morning."

Since everything's all set for the next day, let's think to ourselves, "Do you want to go out to dinner? I'd like a nice dinner in the little Tuscan restaurant nearby; I'm in the mood for a nice Florentine one". "Yes, I'd like a Florentine with Tuscan beans too." I'll call and make a reservation.

The owner knows us and we have been friends for a long time both with him and with his wife who is in the kitchen. He welcomes us with a hug and a molded kiss on the lips both to me and my wife then calls the wife who comes from the kitchen "Toh chi si vede! Aldo hadn't told me anything about your coming tonight" and even with her it's hugs and kisses only that I take the opportunity to stick my tongue in her mouth and she puts hers in my mouth. "Rina won't suck it too much that this afternoon he already went to the sauna and found someone who gave him a blowjob. If you keep this up, I'm gonna have to find someone to bring it home who can't get it by himself." "Oh, come on, Miky, Gio doesn't back down after a simple blowjob. I know him well, and we all know how much he needs to stay down. Right, Aldo?" "Very true, Rina, but if Miky's still holding it tonight, we can't do you the wrong thing by blowing him."

Rina, reluctantly, leaves me and goes back to the kitchen while Aldo takes us to the table I prefer because it is slightly out of the way of the others covered by a wicker panel. When we are at this table and Aldo serves us we take advantage of it to feel his ass and ass and when Rina comes to ask if everything is okay we put our hands under her apron to feel her buttocks and, finding her almost always without underwear, we get to put two fingers in her pussy.

Unfortunately this evening, being Saturday, Rina will always be busy in the kitchen and Aldo will have his work to serve at the tables so for us no filler between one course and another, we will devote only to the two of us. We are sitting at a corner and I take the opportunity to put my right between Miky's legs, she spreads them and I reach the top where I find her naked and hot pussy. I pull down the zipper of my pants and she puts her hand inside to look for my member who already finds basanotto and pulls it out to take him well in her hand. Aldo finds us like this when he brings us the wine and bends down for a quick tongue in his mouth with my wife while he puts his hand in her neckline and feels her tits. He apologizes "I see you've already started, so I'll take advantage of it too". "You go ahead and do it, it's all friends' stuff."

"Gio, since we're still almost empty right now, if you want to go to the kitchen, I know Rinati would love to say hi to you while I stop for a chat with Miky". I don't answer, I get up and go to the kitchen where I find the cook busy preparing the appetizers. I go after her and grab her by the big tits while I kiss her on the neck. "Gio, I've been waiting for you. "I missed your juice on my nipples and your wet kisses on my neck. Now let me feel your hard dick in the crack of my ass while I make you an appetizer." I lift up her work apron and pull out my dick so she can feel it between her buttocks, spreading her legs and leaning forward.

"Stick it in my pussy, I'm already hot and wet. When you come to dinner, you always get me horny thinking about what we did and what I hope to do with you." I slip it in from behind and arrive with the chapel high up holding it to me. She says "Don't cum in me that I want to finish you off with a blowjob so you tell me if it's me or that slut who blew you in the sauna".

Aldo interrupts us "Sorry but other customers are coming and unfortunately we don't have time for fun anymore. I'm so sorry but we have to think about work". With one last kiss to Rina I go out of the kitchen and join my wife. "Were you having fun with the cook?" "Yes, I had already stuck it in her pussy, as she says, but Aldo came and interrupted us for the arrival of other customers. What did you and him do?" "Nothing unusual, I started giving him a blowjob when the doorbell rang and he had to go and open the door and leave me high and dry".

Other patrons arrived and so did our dinner, delicious hors d'oeuvres and then the Florentines with beans. The Tuscan wine goes well with the meal and when we arrived at the end, after the usual cantucci with vin santo and coffee, we are very satisfied and even a little cheerful; luckily we live close by and we are on foot that my alcohol content would be higher than allowed. We are at home commenting on the dinner and all the side dishes and, after a shower, we just have to go to bed, tomorrow will be a rather busy day.

On Sunday morning we are still a bit foggy and sleepy, but a nice shower serves to tone us up and luckily the day is beautiful, serene and promises to be favorable for a lunch on the terrace. As our habit we are as we were in bed: still undressed and so we get ready to receive our friends.

We are both in overalls, mine is normal but Miky's one is elastic, it seems that it has been painted on her so much and it is tight that in front she slips between her already swollen lips. The sun is already high and we have just finished preparing the table and the armchairs on the terrace when they call from the door, friends have arrived and I go to receive them.

After the kisses and hugs I accompany them on the terrace where my wife comes to meet us and here too hugs and kisses are repeated. I notice that Miky's clothing has caused a sensation. Her white overalls and worn without underwear leave her beautiful tits with already hardened nipples in evidence, in fact she usually pinches them to highlight them further, and her lips already swollen. They are casual clothes, men with jeans and polo shirts while girls wear mini and tops, they are also without bra and then we will see if they are also without panties.

We sit comfortably chatting and compliment them on our terrace and the beautiful location, high above, overlooking the sea and with the horseshoe shaped apartment that shelters her behind and also laterally from the wind and curious glances. Let's talk about the cabin and what we did last time together and the plans we have for the day.

It is clear that we are all waiting for the most suitable moment to realize our desires not even so much hidden, to notice the looks on my wife who, exhibitionist as she is, while she is talking caresses her breasts exposing more and more her nipples that seem to want to pierce the light fabric of the suit. Isa also caresses and rubs her nipples to highlight them well while Carla crosses and digs her legs, making her mini rise high showing off her panties.

I take the initiative and go after my wife, kiss her on the neck and take her breasts in my cupped hands, I squeeze her nipples making them harden even more. She rests the back of my neck on my package that immediately reacts by inflating the crotch of my suit, after some further rubbing that makes me erect, she spreads her legs and to everyone's eyes her suit appears tucked in her pussy and already wet.

Rino takes one of his wife's legs and runs it over her revealing that lsa is not wearing any panties, her pussy is widened and shows the coral color of her inside. My wife gets up and with sensual and sensual gestures she takes off her romper and remains naked. Carlo murmurs something in his wife's ear and she gets up to take off the top while remaining naked, then she lowers the mini and also the slippino. Now she and Miky are completely naked and look at Isa as if asking "What about you? What are you gonna do?"

Isa gets up too and, off goes the top and off goes the mini, she stays naked too. As on the terrace of the cabin even now the compliments are wasted but the women are not satisfied "But you three just want to have fun watching? Do you want to let us have fun too? Do you want to adapt?" We don't have to repeat it and we too are soon in their midst, now all undressed.

At this point I take over the reins and impose one of the rules of the house. "My friends, if I imagine well how this day will end, I propose that we all have a nice cleaning enema. I would like to take advantage of all the ladies' buttocks, and maybe even the gentlemen's if it will be appreciated, so we all need to be in a position to welcome those who want it in our clean asses inside as well. Do you agree?" Everybody agrees, and then everybody in the bathroom where Miky and I will prepare the toiletries.

Let's start with the two of us giving each other enema while the others observe what we're doing, then we move on to Isa who doesn't create any problems, on the contrary she offered herself for two others who at the beginning, especially Carlo, were a bit shy but who then declared to be pleasantly satisfied when things were done.

We go back to the terrace and the hands want to touch and palpate all that naked skin that is available there then we start with small kisses on the lips then the hands plunder everything they find within reach and the mouths take over everything in their reach.

We are taking advantage of who we find near us and suddenly I realize that I'm sharing Carla's little tits with another mouth, I look well and near me I notice Isa's head. Isa's fingers are also pulling the same potato chip with mine. I peel the lips off the nipple I was sucking on, "Isa, you bisexual like my wife too?" "Yeah, me too. I don't do it often but when the chance comes I don't miss a nice nipple or a nice hot, wet pussy. You, rather, said you're bisexual but I don't see you engaged with males." "For the moment I want to try the girls and taste all their nooks and crannies, even the most secret ones, then I'll turn to the boys and I hope they'll want to taste me too". "For my husband, don't worry, he too is a bisexual pig, I'm not sure about Carlo, but talking to his wife, I've learned that they have often had fantasies of exchanging couples with bisexual men and I'm convinced that he too, if well helped, will not back down". "Thanks for the information, I'll take advantage of it and I'll make sure your husband gets involved too".

We are always busy making a deeper acquaintance but we limit ourselves to using only our hands and mouth, for the rest we reserve the afternoon. Miky gives me a nod, we get away from the others and prepare appetizers. When we return, the others calm down and we sit down for a break. We have lunch talking about things even intimate and even Rino and Isa confess they have done bisexual practices while the other two claim they have never tried but they would like to do it always that everything is limited to the six of us. We all accept their request, which is legitimate, and the other two couples guarantee both the secrecy and the commitment to let them enter the bisexual world without trauma but only with the maximum satisfaction.

After lunch we lie on the mattresses placed next to each other to form a single mattress and enjoy the sun chatting in the satisfaction of satiety and meanwhile our thoughts are turned to what may happen later in the afternoon.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back