yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Desycoppia The first time with a couple...

We've been stalling a bit, it's natural, it's understandable. Who doesn't distrust people you meet on the Internet? I mean, we finally got the courage with two hands and went on the date. At their house. A very beautiful and sensual woman comes to open up to us, the name is Syssy. Tall, brunette, long hair, well-groomed, classy.
She lets us in and sit down. Convenient as usual. Let's have a drink and try to have an intelligent conversation. He hasn't shown up yet... He seems to be late... because of work... After a few minutes the beautiful hostess takes a short leave. We look at each other questioning each other. What do we do? Get the hell out of here? No, we like the lady... She's sexy, intriguing. She's got a look that penetrates and melts you. But yes, let's try... She comes back and... WOW she got rid of her clothes. Now she's just wearing a see-through baby dolly, fishnet stockings and stilettos. Two thighs that look like two highways. Without even saying a word, she bends down in front of Desy and gently caresses her thighs... she puts her head between her legs, lifts her skirt and only when I hear Desy whimpering I know she's working hard. Desy melts under the tongue strokes of Syssy Desy touches her breasts, moistens her fingers and teases her nipples... Desy's wiggling... I'm so excited.
I'm about to pull out the hardest dick she's ever had when her husband Mauro shows up out of nowhere. He's got a scary cock and he wields it like a sword.
He leans over Desy's face and invites her to swallow it... Desy can't do it... it's too big but she does what she can wrap almost half of it around her lips... I'm watching the scene in ecstasy... Desy now beats Syssy's tits with his dick. Desy screams with pleasure. Syssy must have stuck his tongue in her... One nod of understanding between Syssy and Mauro, and my Desy's thighs are wide open, not completely naked... and so I made her dress sexy... in short, she's upset and gives me a languid look... but in the light of her eyes I also see a lot of gratitude, after all she was the most reluctant.
I'm about to intervene, but Mauro is ahead of me. He stands between my lady's thighs and with a single, violent and deep blow, penetrates her. My Desy screams. Syssy instead climbed on the couch, so as to offer her pussy straight in Desy's face My Desy doesn't let herself be prayed to and licks, licks, sucks, kisses as she did (and who would have imagined? Up to that moment it had only been bed fantasies?) The he, Mauro is splitting in two my wife who actually enjoys it as never before moaning and screaming at him to fuck her, fuck her, bang her, fuck her!!! Now I'm done intervening too. I sneak between Syssy and Desy's face and demand to get sucked off. Syssy bows down and helps Desy blow me. They're doing it with an unexpected fellowship.
I can't take it anymore. I'm filling their faces and I'm pouring into their mouths. The two of them are licking each other's cum and making out. Mauro is coming too and I can tell from Desy's screams that he's filling her up with a liter of hot, cum... After she's been slammed properly and after at least four orgasms... we all stopped.
My Desy. She was satisfied, languid, cumshot, and she gave me a look like, "Did I overdo it? Was I too slutty? Do you love me like before?" I calmed her down by hugging her and holding her tight.
That's what we've always wanted, my darling.
She understood and smiled at me and said "let's do it again... Let's do it again, baby."
It was just the beginning...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back