yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The patient is fine at least at sight it seems to me that everything is normal, I assume an expression of surprise because I don't understand this visit but I am more surprised when I realize that the guy behind me is approaching and with his arms he wraps me up tying me up while I feel some heat on my neck and then something wet; I remain gawking while the patient smiles and observes with a strange light in his eyes.
Something is on my ass, I who usually am a splinter in moving I can't do anything, the visitor hasn't stopped licking my neck and I turn to tell him that he has to stop but I practically play his game because I find his mouth attached to mine and his tongue pushing to get inside me.
I can't do anything, it's the first time that something like this happens to me, it's never happened even with a woman, not even with Sara that I didn't allow myself to kiss or make out at work and now instead there's a big guy, I feel the belly pressing against me, the arms that hold me tied and the tongue that goes inside the mouth, on the palate, on the teeth, he looks for mine and pushes me to move, the beard even if shaved affects the skin of my face, it almost stings but it's the last of the problems now.
Why can't I escape? Even just thinking about making a movement seems to me a huge effort, the guy doesn't leave me and his arms are on me, I also feel the patient's look on me, it's an abstract sensation but I know that's how it is then I feel free, I'm not imprisoned anymore but somehow I moved to get next to the bed, Now I know that the patient is looking at me and when he moves the blankets he has a hand on his erect member, he caresses himself in front of my eyes, the visitor who is always behind me starts to take off my clothes, I don't wear shirts or other devices but pants and shirt and I get undressed as if all this was natural, even the pants fly away, at my feet I have simple white clogs and finally the panties abandon me, I'm completely naked, in a minute he undressed me and his hands feel me, first my shoulders, touch my nipples then come down on my buttocks, one , two spankings wake me up from the torpor but it's late to do anything because a hand on the back of my neck pushes me down and now I find the patient's penis in front of my eyes, the same hand pushes me again and the glans slams me on the cheeks and lips that I have to open.
I suck! I'm really sucking, I have my mouth open and I go up and down slowly trying to copy as Sara does and it's not that it's difficult, I feel the member's pulse inside my mouth, I feel him alive, hard, wet, if I can say I like it and I don't mind.
I lift my head when my buttocks are opened and something touches my anus, the visitor has sat down and now he licks me, the tongue runs and I feel it all, it tickles the hole and it almost tickles me but it's nice, I start sucking again because somehow the patient makes me understand that I don't have to stop but after a few more minutes the guy behind me moves and makes me move too, I'm on my knees on the bed then I have to put myself on top of the patient in the opposite direction with my face always on his member.
Classically it's called the sixty-nine position because it copies a number where the inverted digits seem to join and in fact if I have my face on the dick he's put like me but if I suck, the patient instead, I realize it by moving my head and checking, he's licking the balls of his friend who now that he's naked shows a very hard dick and a nice big glans, a finger, two fingers tease me, they penetrate me gently, they've been wet and now they open the anus and sink, Even Sara sometimes enjoys doing this thing but of course the situation is different, I suck even not to complain then I feel warmth, the patient now licks me, his face is all between the buttocks, I feel the wet increase, I stop for a moment but they give me no respite, I have to lick the dick along the pole and then suck again, behind me the visitor masturbates slowly, has the member all red for the desire but I can not see much and then when I move my head they force me to take back what I left and then I suck.
The hands that stick to the bottom are firm, they squeeze the flesh then slap me again as if they wanted to soften me, the grip comes back strong, two more hands lower down, are the patient's, they open my buttocks pushing outwards and when I realize that maybe a strange thing is happening it's already late, the big glans of the visitor leaned against my hole and holding me both still, I feel that it pushes, I lift my head or rather not because I am prevented and a leg of the patient arrives above my head holding me, almost not breathing, my mouth full and unable to move, but especially the ass that is opening under the force of penetration; I admit, it burns me, the flesh pole that sits, delicate and everything you want, makes me burn the hole that is not used to doing certain practices, however it is my problem because even if I whine and complain, others seem to have fun behind my back, I listen to the breaths and smiles that are exchanged as the cock sinks and I can not move, I try to stay calm, my flesh will give way and get used to teamwork, slowly I feel better, more comfortable, the member now moves a little back and forth and each time opens the door a little more, the movements are fluid, soon the comings and goings are regularized, the dick goes faster, the leg that was holding me back is removed and back in place, I still suck while many good feelings seem to me to be presenting, now I'm enjoying it, I didn't expect anything like that and instead I admit that it's a nice way to have sex, my ass has adjusted, during the pushes I sometimes feel a pain but it's the positive emotions that I'm looking for and they're growing, also I've become the hard dick and the patient has noticed it because by moving he adjusts himself to reciprocate what I've been doing to him for a while; I'm getting fucked and sucked at the same time, now I can even risk staying there, emotions that come together while the two friends work for me.
I think that at least ten, fifteen minutes I'm fucked at a regular rhythm then my ass is released and I feel the difference with the air that comes in and refreshes me but it's just an illusion because they ask me to move, turn around and put me face to face with the patient and above all to be good, I have to sit on that member that I sucked until a moment ago and the visitor helps me while I fall on my dick and I tremble when it enters me, I realize that the hole is wide and wraps the new guest like a glove, in this position the more I lower myself and the more I feel that the penetration touches points still intact and while I think the visitor has climbed on the bed, standing and covering my face, his cock is stuck in my mouth, I stick to his chubby thighs without stopping moving, the room is full of sighs, moans, I ride the man who looks at me satisfied or mocking? I don't know but the cock is hard and has no sagging, it opens my ass and goes deep.
I'm at the limit, we're about to finish, I want to enjoy but it's still not time, they make me parade and I'm lying next to the patient who was fucking me a moment ago, the bed is small, a square and yet even the visitor climbs on top of my shoulders, he settles down to hug me to stay balanced and as he finds the position points the cock and sinks again between the flesh; I have the look on the face of the patient who has put himself next to me and stares at me, I realize that he is masturbating and invites me to do the same thing, with the free arm I grab my hard penis and I also start while my ass is now subjected to continuous bombardments.
We are so close that the kiss is a must, we make out using our tongues and the situation, the visitor wants to kiss me too and I turn my face to get there, it's kisses of passion, craving, between a moan and a breath I have no respite, one and the other, one and the other kissing me without ever giving me peace then the intensity increases, both the patient and I go faster in masturbation and the man behind me now has acquired such speed to enter me with power, the acceleration of the sighs is the signal that this time really has been reached the limit, between the two males I feel that I can not hold back, the pleasure grabs me and I start spraying while I open my mouth to scream, the patient enjoys and spits on me his semen as I just did with him then I feel between the buttocks the hot liquid of sperm that has led to pleasure the man behind me.
I find myself on my knees cleaning the patient's dick while the visitor licks his sperm out of my ass and only when he's finished he asks me to clean him too the still hot dick of sperm and moods of mine, I suck and lick exhausted and incredulous of what I did or rather they did to me.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back