yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
As I hold the glans between my lips I think how much I love this man.

I discover it and I cover it with all possible delicacy, delicacy threatened by the strong blows that the man behind me sinks into my wet vagina.

This is a great love story.

While a man fucks me hard, I lick the love of my life with all the grace possible, and my brain goes off to strange places. It happens to me, when I'm so excited, to dissociate myself, have my body present and my head wandering. I try, with every effort, to remain present, but the count of orgasms goes out of scale, the moods invade with their presence, and their smell, the room.

A hotel room, two couples: us about forty, them in their twenties. Me and my man, and two pleasant, beautiful, voracious strangers: to be educated. I think about it while I feel the foreigner's cock fuck me to sheep with force, while I'm still playing exhaustion with the glans between my lips.

I slide it down my throat, bathe it, and then take it in my hand. I look at my man, squeezing the rod between his red enameled fingers: I can still drive him crazy.

And to think they think I'm frigid at work. Tough to get results. Perfect and chastised, in my skirt or pantsuit. I know what my male subordinates say, it's impossible to hold back evil tongues at work: "frigid". They'd know.

I turn around without letting go of my man's cock, I keep masturbating him while I give him my back, I lean partly on him. I kiss him while my legs wide open I offer my wet pussy to the couple.

My man starts masturbating with the same slow indolence, while our guests are hot, fast, intense. Different ways of playing, which also coexist in us. But rhythm is our friend, we know each other so well.

It's love, I know it now. Maybe it used to be just passion, the passion that was fading away over the years. And then the flames. To have confided in each other the fantasies, the deep desires, the desire to experiment. It wasn't easy, after five years in a relationship, to discover promiscuousness.

We faced it, started to experiment. Bondage, domination, shibari, whips, courts and chains. And then orgies, triangles, exchanges. We experiment and continue to experiment and enjoy.

My legs are open, my pussy is smooth and completely shaved in sight: I didn't wax before I discovered this world. But then I understood, felt, lived. I want to be perfect, the best I can be, when a couple, like now, bend over to kiss in my moods.

It's something that drives me crazy: the love of another couple expressing itself in front of my wet sex, while I kiss and masturbate my husband.

I see her lips wrapped around my man's finger, licking him like a hard dick. I love how he explores a foreign mouth with his fingers, exercising passion and domination. He is making her understand how he will use his mouth, while the tongue of the foreign man is licking me deeply, from the anus to the hot vagina, up to a clitoris contended between two tongues and a hand.

Can you believe it? I could go crazy right now.

And as I abandon myself to the pleasure that three bodies are giving me, to the love of my accomplice who gives it to me and enjoys me, I think back to dinner with old friends last night.

The chatter about the sporadicity of sex, their bored husbands (and I'm sure they fuck out what, or get jerked off by Chinese masseuses, or quick sleazy blowjobs from beautiful women on the side of the road, women I'd like to fuck).

Their questions: - And for you? How's the sex? Are you cheating on him?

My fencing: - No, of course not. Normal sex, all right. - While I was wet with a plug up my ass and Chinese balls in my pussy, excited at every move, with lifelong friends.

My husband had encouraged me to seduce one, but I would like to avoid confusing private life with "normal" relationships. But as I looked at her, with her green eyes, the desire to stretch one foot by dropping her heel, and touch her bare summer legs.

I didn't do it, and I think about it now, while with my feet and legs I drive the 20-year-old to get back on his feet. He has a massive erection, which I wrap around my feet and start masturbating slowly and deeply. Same rhythm that I do with my hands, on my husband's cock, on my love.

- Lick me while I drive your man mad. - I command it, more to excite Guido, than anything else. Guido and Giulia, he and I. With the same initial, the same hunger, the same love.

She begins, slowly, almost lying on me with belly and breast. Her man is standing there moaning for my skill, I'm masturbating him with soft plants, with my fingers I massage the flaming chapel. I love holding a cock in his hand and one between his feet, and he notices his girlfriend, licking me, first very slow and then greedy, a clitoris more and more swollen, a pussy more and more soaked: - But how much does it excite you to enjoy? - He tells me by lifting himself for a moment.

I'm panting: - you're... good... fuck if you are, little girl - and in response she sinks two fingers into the hot vagina, pushed where she knows she can make me enjoy in a very short time and her mouth envelops the clitoris that now floods her and invades the mouth of my taste, of my moods.

I decide that it's enough, that my love for my man can explode, and I explode... they both feel it, in my hand that squeezes, in my feet that stiffen, and I splash moods in the girl's mouth, which slows down just to give me breath.

- Girl, you are good at licking.
- Yeah, but don't call me girl... because now I'm taking your husband's dick.

I'm still contracting, what's flooding my legs.

She gets up, filiform, in semi-darkness. She approaches, takes my man from my hand, I give it to her, smiling.

- Good - I tell her - she slips on him.

She doesn't wait for him, she guides him with her hand. At first she just massages it with her glans, taking care to show herself to her accomplice. She has such a hard and craving cock that even I can't resist: - Come closer - I tell her - I don't bite, lick and suck only. But you have to watch closely how my husband's cock fucks your woman.

And while I taste that sexting and hard dick, the girl welcomes Guido inside her. I hear him moaning, like that strange man in my mouth.

And the fantasy goes on and on, intense, and I think about dinner with friends.

- Well, yes, my sex life is not bad: tomorrow night we meet a couple in their twenties, I'll make him cum and she'll make my husband cum. And then we'll go home and make love again, thinking about how dirty and in love we are.

I imagine their shocked faces, if I'd really said it, except maybe the one with green eyes, green eyes that probably wants to touch me and lick me, like I want to touch and lick her.

And she wakes up my man's hand, she's grazing my buttocks and proceeds to massage my pussy, as she knows I love, with her fingers now expert in my body. The understanding is this, love again: to make me enjoy with two fingers, while he is ridden by an incredible blonde who starts to moan moving faster and faster and I now suck with vigor a bird that is swelling and I know for sure it won't last much longer.

I take it in my hand, I look at it, panting: - Now you fuck me like a sheep, and when you're about to come, take off the condom and cum on my back, got it?

He won't let me pray, he'll pick up the soggy dick and slowly put the glove on.

His accomplice is enjoying it now, I could feel it coming. The shape of Guido's dick makes her enjoy it all, I know that I'm waiting for nothing else but to go home and get fucked slowly and gently, telling us about our experience together.

His man pushes hard, but I can feel him trembling inside, and I explode, I'm dropping moods on my sexting and muscular legs, which are moving away and can no longer hold back. He tinkers with his cock wrapped in a condom, I almost don't notice how he takes it off and throws it away lost in my orgasm.

I hear him screaming as he masturbates behind my back, my orgasm is prolonged indefinitely by the hot splashes I feel on my back, by Guido taking my hair and pulling it, leaning his dick masturbated by the girl on my mouth. He'll be enjoying it, in a minute and I'll be drinking all his sperm.

I watch him enjoy it, masturbated by a 20-year-old girl, and he invades my mouth with cum and love.

I drink, I make some drip by inviting the girl to pick it up from my lips with her tongue, and lick my back soaked in her man's moods.

The end and the return are foggy, I don't really remember how we said goodbye.

But I'm still enjoying, at home, in bed, in a missionary chat, remembering our games, exchanges and love...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back