yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

35 [F4M] #online Little Kitten wanting dom to play with kik: mommylizzy21. Telegram:@Mommy542

Hi all,

I’m petite, 5’1”, 32E, 26, 33, long blonde hair.

So I was in a longterm online dynamic but it ended recently. I want to build a new dynamic but that will take time as it takes me a while to build a connection with someone and I want to build something strong and that won’t happen overnight. I like power exchange and loss of control.

In the meantime though, I am missing so bad having someone to play with in my evenings. I have a high sex drive and like to play almost every evening. Just watching videos and using my toy is so boring. I miss the chat and interaction with a Dom. I also have a remote toy. Text chat is preferred although I may be able to do audio occasionally. I would like the chat to be like a D/S dynamic though and not just sex play as it’s the mental aspect of a D/S dynamic that really turns me on. I would prefer one regular partner.

I’m totally happy with orgasm control, edging and some denial but I do like a pleasure dom! Just saying I can’t go long periods without being able to cum.

If you answer please DM me and please include a photo as chemistry is important. DM first.

Thanks for reading!

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Attachments

• IMG-20231008-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20231008-WA0046.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
Back