yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

29[f4m] #USA#online Mommy goddess seeking for a submissive slave or sissy willingness to learn Kik: mommylizzy21 Telegram :. @Mommy542

I am a 29 year old mistress looking for a submissive and hardworking sub who will please and serve me.
I'm experience mistress who knows how to tame her subs. I have been into this lifestyle for years and I am good at what i do always. In order for one to be please me as my sub you have to be obedient. I dominate my subs by dictating what he has to do to satisfy me whenever I want. I'm a nice mistress whom is willing to accept anyone as my sub. Here are some of my kinks Ass play, Impact play, Feet worship, Edging, Pegging, Bondage, Gagging, Chastity and Humiliation. send me a text if you wanna be my sub.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• 20230728_092237.jpg
    20230728_092237.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 9
Back