yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

25 [F4M]#usa Experienced mommy searching and needs baby boys.. be my baby boy? Kik: mommylizzy21. Telegram :@Mommy542

Hey guys

I have been a Mistress for a while now it's all secret tho because I’m a private person . I have always been kinky and dominating since a very sexting age I have only dated or hooked up with submissive guys because I'm only into submissive guys my last relationship ended about a year ago right at the very beginning of covid all my previous subs were guys I was dating or have had dated at one point, till now I have had a lot of subs so far. So I do have experience as a mistress and mommy

What I'm looking for is someone trustworthy, obedient, loyal, long-term, and kinda limitless do keep in mind trust is very important to me one thing I will like to mention I'm strict and very dominating and I know what I want as an experienced mommy mistress. And here are some of the kinks, I am into many things like pegging, joi, collar and leash play, impact play, and sensation plays, toys, bandage, restraints, cum play, chastity and many more to an extent not a must for me, i like to pick outfits out for my sub, orgasm control, body worship, face sitting and more. We will discuss more if you and i chat.....

If you think you are what I'm looking for you can message me pls do introduce yourself, thank you

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Attachments

• IMG_20221023_222032.jpg
    IMG_20221023_222032.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 12
Back