yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
A collection of densely lived images tells how the ordinariness of a 4-way meeting can be completely disregarded. Overturned. Fired at a higher level. Living emotions in the body and seals in the mind. Examples of forms that feed the fantasies and enrich the couple.

Comfortable environment, excellent wine and 4 very attractive bodies are the appetizer of a timeless marriage, scheme, order ... meeting in the dark, improvisation and warm meat. Bubbles that tickle the sexual appetite, make a breach in the stomach, widening the space for the flight of giant butterflies. Words, as always, are a pastime ... at best lift to the bowels [cit. KeKmi] , at worst: fire detector downstairs ... the backside (get up and go). Words are, too, useless ... souls are already telling each other.

The two women, warm companions of attentive men and silent directors of the game, look at each other at a distance that doesn't exist from the outside ... they touch each other, smell each other, feel the warmth of the skin from their lips ... scan every inch of skin ... of face and neck. They play with the glances that finally reveal their colors up close (Antilles, seen from the sea: blue trail, white sand grains and green, brown, dark that expands like an oil spot). A hook which contracts inside, as Kegel advises, but spontaneous, powerful to make the diaphragm vibrate. Fingertips running along the length of the arms, velvety, soft skin; her hands on my breasts, tease the nipples under the silk, which emerge like rocks at low tide... icebergs which reveal the tip of a big mountain, rich of sexual instinct and wet at the foundations. My hands expanding, big on her .. a firm ass that I knead and stays there, one breast, two .. I approach them and take them in my mouth like two straws. I suck deep, eyes projected high into hers. Eyes close again, magnets for our mouths that finally devour each other, the two tongues roll one on top of the other, water reels, thin lips that close and reopen new paragraphs, of a chapter: the appetizer, of a flight of a thousand unexpected turbulences.

We kittens are obedient, one looking at the ass of the other ... the ass of both full of the movement that their respective companions produce by looking face to face. A few shots in the ass, a few shots in the mouth. Soft mouth that welcomes and savours with the tongue, deep blows that arrive in the throat and a hand behind the head that pushes even more. Wet dick that returns inside the second hole still hot. The game is a vortex of pleasure for the two giants and the ladies under them. Tongues licking where the dick does not pose, they lick the length of the dick that goes all the way down ... tongue on her anus and on his balls... continuous rebound: squash.

Imperious cock, hand of him jerking off, me under her. He covers my face with his weight, his pussy on my mouth ... mouth open, tongue out exploring, hand free from underneath slips and goes to stimulate her clit. Steady hand that listens and follows the movement of him plunging fast inside her. Meanwhile, she does the same symmetrically backwards, swallowing my he's cock and stimulating my pussy with her hand. Expert hand, which leads me to the most unbridled enjoyment, fingers inside and palm on clitoris.

He stands majestically, cock in her mouth ... moves making her feel how big he is, makes him come out and bends over to stick his tongue in her mouth, feels the taste of sex in her mouth. He gets back upright and shoves his dick back into her mouth and fucks her by the hair. In the same perverse universe, a few inches away: the other one takes care of my sphincters, typical stimulation to load a squirt. Excited, I take it in my mouth and let it penetrate me completely .." Deep Throat ", better than pussy.

She takes me from behind she pushes in a different way than usual, beats right where I like it. My close he dominates me with his gaze and I can't do without his eyes. Deep thrust she knows where to go, she does it slowly, it's my first time, I don't understand anything anymore I want her, all of her. She understands and with one hand she holds me steady, the other takes my side and continues with her movement. I am completely at the mercy of her, of her, of the eyes of my he, and of her companion who is enjoying the spectacle behind his lady armed with splendid courage, ardour and more...

Lying on her side, expert hand of my him inside moving in jerks, me and her licking the cock that belongs to her. Beautiful, I look into her eyes as I hold it in my mouth. A huge mushroom pulsing under the movement of our lips, tongues touching and caressing it at the same time. She takes it in her mouth, I lick her balls, sweet tongue drawing circles ... contracted and wrinkled testicles, wonderful feeling under the tongue ... we alternate ... cock in between, and she and I kissing. We kiss ourselves, he .. I suddenly lose my head and enjoy, a lake under the hands of my he who wastes no time and starts to fuck my pussy.

To Be Continued

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back