Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
It had been a long time since I'd hung out with my old friends, both due to the barrage of studying I was swamped with and the somewhat persistent advances of one of them. Our original group was made up of 8 guys, who I was used to hanging out with the first few years of high school. Of them only 3 knew Federica and even quite well if I have to tell the truth, but anyway they all suspected my sexual tendencies.
I decided to write this story even though it slightly upset me because I got caught in front of a fairly large audience, but now thinking about it it really turns me on.
It was January 2020 and we all knew what was going to happen in a few months, but in the meantime I continued to study non-stop for exams, allowing myself a few outings with friends. One day I was put in a Whatsapp group for a surprise party for someone who was turning 24. At that time, being overwhelmed by so many commitments, I didn't feel like seeing the group again after such a long time, so without saying anything I left the chat. But on the day of the party I heard the doorbell ring.
On the other side of the door was waiting impatiently my friend Carlo.
"Hi Faith, I came to ask you if you're coming to Ettore's party tonight."
The excuse was already ready. "I can't because I'm busy with my studies."
"Can you open?"
"Yes, but you won't convince me anyway"
He walked in and began flipping through the list of compliments available "Man, I don't remember you being so...well so graceful. In these months you've become divine."
Carlo was one of my friends that I had slept with a long time ago.
"You know these techniques don't work on me. Now tell me why I should come to the party."
"I miss you, I miss being your friend and laughing with you I want to reconnect and forget what happened between us. Let's start fresh with this birthday."
His words had broken through and the thought of disconnecting from studies was beginning to torture me.
"Whatever, I'll see if I can get away in case I call you."
"No chance I'll still be down here at 10pm waiting for you."
"Wait and hope" I smiled as I closed the door.
Up until now parties with my old friends had always played my ass, one way or another I always ended up in the bathroom with someone. Going meant something was sure to happen.
The thought was already awakening my desire for a good ride that during the winter seemed to have gone into hibernation. Actually I had already decided to go since Carlo had shown up at the door, but my subconscious at 9pm still wasn't making up its mind. Then suddenly I imagined myself at that party dressed in a very risky way and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. My excitement was visible under my boxers, which I promptly changed to my precious thong. When I take a risk I like to do it thoroughly, so I added the tights and covered everything with tight jeans that showed off the shape of my ass. On top I dared a bit with a bra that matched the thong and pantyhose and the little necklace that says "Faith" that I only wear on occasions when being faith would really appeal to me. To cover up the shape I opted for a wide, high-necked shirt so as not to show the pendant. I did not miss the hair removal since in the meantime I had become a monkey, and I passed the nail polish on my toenails where it would not be discovered.
When Carlo came to pick me up I had already been ready for a while and I left with a bottle of wine as a gift for the birthday boy whom I knew very little about anyway. Apparently Carlo was the cab driver, his car was full of other girls but I sat in the front seat next to him. When we arrived at Ettore's house I realized it was a really big party, there were hundreds of guests and there were parents and friends who had organized the surprise.
They made us wait in the dark in the hall until the birthday boy entered and he was rightly surprised and happy with the surprise. The music started and while remaining close to Carlo we danced and drank non-stop. Luckily he introduced me to other people who in the meantime were checking me out from top to bottom as if suspecting what was hiding under my oversized shirt. Time passed, some people had jumped into the outdoor pool despite the cold and I had lost Carlo. I was dancing with some people I had just met, probably raising my elbow too much. Suddenly the lights went off, surely the work of some nice guy, but the music on the contrary increased becoming almost deafening.
The guests were having a blast, everything around me was so chaotic and the alcohol I had taken was already having an effect on me. From behind I felt a substantial presence leaning on me, my lust was rising so without even asking who it was I started to move my ass.
What I had behind was hardening more and more and I continued like a madwoman to rub myself. I realized from the dimness that I was fixated but by now the desire had taken over and I started an impromptu twerk on the cock of my still unknown man. The lights began to come on intermittently as in a disco, I was now being discovered in style, the omelette was done. In a corner I noticed Carlo laughing with pleasure, maybe he was expecting this scene since he had come to convince me this morning.
Other males were approaching me amused by the scene and without disturbing me I involved them in my discombobulated dance dictated by too many cocktails.
One of them positioned himself right in front of me and I couldn't hold back any longer, I took his head in my graceful hands and we started to make out strongly. I could feel his tongue trying to keep up with mine, but it was so aroused it felt like a whirlpool. I removed one hand from his beard to firmly grip his package noticing that he was already aroused.
At some point a hand grabbed me tightly and finally the turgid cock I was twerking on acquired a face. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized that it was the birthday boy Hector. With a decisive movement he took me with him upstairs, we were both laughing when we went up the stairs and I saw him inviting someone with a hand gesture, including the guy I had flirted with. A few seconds later I felt one hand slap my buttock and another help me up a step. They were really excited to be seen like this in front of everyone.
The second floor was less noisy, but after a quick check of the rooms the owner of the house decided it was better to go up to the second floor again, as many couples had already secluded themselves in the available places.
One room even had two girls and an untold number of males that made my little hole itch like crazy, soon it would be my turn.
Before going up the last flight of stairs I jumped into the arms of one of the two guys accompanying Ettore, who took off my tight jeans leaving me in the female underwear that I had carefully selected a few hours before. Laughing drunkenly, I scanned my macho man's every step up to the guest room under the roof, his hand massaging my tights and his friend's hand slipping into his thong.
It was quiet there and the music from downstairs could be heard very muffled, a large window topped a double bed. The birthday boy was the last one to enter the huge room illuminated by the moonlight and made a double turn at the lock. I was already lying on the bed and making out with Roberto, we had to finish what we started on the dance floor. Then I felt other hands touching me and without understanding anything my tongue met another one. With my fingers I made circular movements on their packages, bringing them to arousal through their clothes. My stockings were also being massaged and with each touch I felt shivers coming from my back. When the owner returned proudly displaying the condoms, I was brought to my knees and forced to watch them touch their members in front of me. I had never been with three males four years older, certainly the alcohol helped a lot on that occasion.
"You know I specifically asked for you to come too when I found out about the surprise party," Hector told me as he finally brought his cock closer to my lips. I encircled his chapel in a kiss and began to suck it. Then I went all the way down to feel his throat being violated and caught my breath.
"Why me?"
It was Giorgio who answered, the last of the three. "We've had whispers about your exploits and talents. No doubt they were well-founded. Fucking great form you have."
I smiled and without answering I spanked my knees again. I decided that the time for chatting was over and finally I took the other two cocks in my mouth at the same time while I sawed Hector's one with my hand. I could feel them slamming into my face and I liked it, my jaw was stretched to the maximum to accommodate the two tools.
Roberto pulled out a condom and lay down on the bed taking me with him. I reached him crawling like a feline, then another took off my shirt and laughed when he realized I had hidden my bra underneath.
"So you're really asking for it ahah."
I slipped the thong off myself and lay in turn on Roberto, my back leaning against his warm chest. I felt the chapel pressing on my ass, with my hand I invited it to enter my little hole. My scream echoed in the desolation of that top floor, after a long time I was finally having sex. Ettore immediately rushed to shut me up and filled my mouth with that lollipop that I adore so much.
The strokes of the horny rod under me were making me pant and I could hear "good little bitch how you ride well" or "suck slut", classic insults that at that moment served to increase the fire inside me. Taken by incredible vigor I began to move my pelvis frantically, I felt that the stud was exploring parts of my anus that were not very well used. The "ciaf ciaf" of my buttocks were interspersed with the moans that I made because of the mouth full of the turgid and wet member of Ettore. In the meantime Giorgio alternated the up and down of Roberto's cock with some slinging to the little hole and he also took the cock in his mouth several times to make me enjoy it to the maximum. After a few good strokes I came immediately on my belly and I was forced to lick his finger full of cum.
The boy stopped lubricating me because he had decided it was time to try double penetration. Not knowing that I had already tried it anyway, he asked me to stay calm that it would hurt. When I felt the second cock make its way into my ass instead of the pain I screamed with pleasure through the rod in my mouth.
I focused on the enlarged chapel between my lips to avoid thinking about the two below me who were spreading my little hole without stopping for a moment. I had the feeling that I was about to be on fire, but at the same time I could feel their tools sneaking all the way into my bowels and my pleasure was through the roof. One stood still and the other crawled slyly in and out exaggeratingly dilating the sphincter. I was clinging with my nails to the hairy chest of the man under me, the screams were beginning to become more insistent while my anus was wet rotten, I was really good in that position and I remained so for a while 'until I was moved forcefully to doggy style. This time it was Ettore's cock's turn to explore the vastness of my anal pussy, I felt it bigger than the others and the fact that this time the penetration was single helped the speed of the act. I was being pumped non-stop, this time there were two cocks in front of my face and with great pleasure I found myself sucking them like a madwoman. First one and then the other while my head was going back and forth cradled by the doggy-style buggering, my back was bent to the extreme. Even here the firm buttocks were banging on the abdomen of my man producing a muffled noise. I could feel hands everywhere: someone was touching my tits, someone else my soft and wet cock. Every now and then the birthday boy would pull out his rod to pinch it in the cleft of my ass and go up and down. Feeling the cold air on my hole that remained open even without anything inside was really exciting, but also feeling that long and veiny worm on my back increased the lust.
Suddenly Ettore came out of my violated anus interrupting the umpteenth blowing begging me to get on my knees that was at the peak. I listened to him and he immediately came on my face while massaging my ruffled hair, a river of cum started from my forehead and flowed down my chin. I licked as much as I could with my tongue and then he brought my head to his cock that went down my throat and I stayed like that until my lungs couldn't take it. Once out, the glans was clean and bright red.
The others followed him by following me and slamming their heads on my face. I welcomed their nectar with gusto and to finish I cleaned their members like ice cream cones. I was really dirty with a huge amount of cum, I felt sticky but they helped me clean myself well. With the already softer cocks dangling they collected the cum around my mouth and brought it to my lips so that I could drink it all.
Without a doubt it had been a very exciting intercourse and I thanked them all with one last kiss on their chapels.
I thought that was the end of it but Ettore asked the others to leave that he would stay with me for the night. I remember that he also asked my permission, laughing as if it was a joke I replied that I liked it and I wanted to prolong it as much as possible.
Finally alone I went to wash off the remaining cum, meanwhile he brought me a black lace lingerie.
"You made me enjoy like no girl had done before, I want to keep you with me again tonight if that's okay. I've also been told you like this girl stuff."
I smiled and nodded, "Take it as a very special birthday present. Underneath the layers of skin and clothes I am Federica"
"Perfect Federica I want to see how long your gorgeous little ass can withstand more strokes from my cock"
It was January and the heat was on full blast however I was getting shivers of pleasure from being with him, which is why we lay down together under the covers. To awaken his little friend between my legs I went down as if in apnea and with the blankets covering me I began to work that source of pleasure again.
That night we really enjoyed ourselves in different positions and I think our screams could be heard throughout the house, luckily the parents had left her free.
The next day a friend of his came to wake us up, I realized that I had been cuddled up to him all night with his hand on my ass. We both had such a strong headache and an equally strong sense of guilt that we slowly pulled away from each other.
Without hardly speaking to each other we changed and I abandoned that villa of a thousand (actually three) temptations that had made me fall back into lust again.
I still sent a thank you to Carlo for having insisted on my presence. I had participated in other orgies before but they had been very messy, the result of my inexperience and that of the other males. Nothing to do with the one that just ended, the memory is still alive because there was a quarantine in the middle that made it my last experience pre-coronavirus.
I know some of my friends and girlfriends read these stories, if you get this summary to "Hector" I would be grateful .
A kiss, Faith

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back