yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed it was!
Two days passed and, returning home, I found Giovanna in the living room on her cell phone. When she was done I asked her:
"Who were you talking to?"
"With the beautician, I made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. We had an invitation from Clara and Antonio for this weekend to their house by the sea. I accepted! So I understood that behind this invitation there is the hand of a pig that I know very well."
"Really? And who is this pig? I know him?" ironizzai
A nice grimace made me understand that she was happy, both for the invitation and for
for the initiative of friends.
"Are you going to get her completely shaved?" I asked
"No, I think I leave a small and small tuft, what do you say?"
"Will you go alone or with Clara?"
"Alone, why should I go with Clara?"
"So, ... I asked" I answered and then I added:
"In my opinion she does not shave at all"
"How do you think that?" churches
I did not answer, but all the photos seen were always with the fur on the pubis and Antonio told me that he did it for him, that he wanted it so.
I was about to launch a bet, but then I stopped myself so as not to make her suspicious.
The next afternoon, when I returned, I was alone in the house; Giovanna had gone to the appointment with the beautician.
It was after 19, when he reappeared with his hair done and with two packages in his hand.
"What is it," I asked
"Dinner ... you wouldn't want to ruin my newly made hands?"
I grabbed her and gave her a kiss in the mouth, sensual and violent at the same time.
He reciprocated the same way, then pushed me aside and placing the bundles on the table:
"Until tomorrow nothing is done ... and you're good, otherwise tonight you will go to sleep in the bedroom, understand?" he said with an ironic smile.
"Aren't you going to show me?" I asked
"Maybe a little bit tonight if you do well," he replied.
We went on like this, like two boyfriends who joke and adore each other.
That evening in the room, while undressing, I returned:
"Give ... the promise"
"Which?"
"Let me see it, I won't touch you"
It was very fast; the thong was lowered just for a moment and I saw the beautician's work of art.
"The rest, tomorrow at the sea"
I had to and wanted to wait. Who knows what my beloved and mischievous wife was devising.
The news arrived at 15 the next day.
Giovanna called me and asked me if there were any problems for me to go to the beach with Clara and Antonio that evening, instead of Saturday morning.
To my ok, I heard a two voices hurray; Clara was also enthusiastic.
"Then try to come as soon as you can, I organize myself with our friend".
Not even two minutes and the cell phone rang again; it was Antonio, he confirmed the same things to me and added that he would come to us.
He came to pick us up and we could go with his car.
"What are your plans?" I asked
"I book a table for four in a seaside restaurant. A fish dinner. Do you like dancing?" he asked
"Honestly, we're not very good at dancing but it's okay," I replied.
"Don't worry ... you'll see that we will have fun"
I went home half an hour earlier than usual.
Giovanna had thrown a few things in a bag for her and for me.
She was particularly agitated and asked why.
"I don't know exactly, but I'm afraid something will happen," he said.
"I hope something nice and then tomorrow is your name day: we will have to organize a nice party!"
On her cell phone, Clara informed us that in ten minutes they would arrive.
And so it was. Antonio helped me to fix the bag; Clara walked behind and sat down next to my wife, leaving the front seat free, next to her husband.
On the way, we talked about the plus and minus, not excluding information about the restaurant, the dance and the tango he loved very much.
I went along with him because I immediately understood that tango could and should be the means to involve the two women in this new erotic game.
But how do you do it? Neither Giovanna nor I knew a passage from this dance; but, in any case, if Antonio had proposed it, some plan, even if only hinted at, had to have it.
We first went home, where we put our bags and, while Antonio put things in the fridge, Clara showed us the bedroom.
"What do you think about it?" my wife asked.
"What do you mean?" I replied.
"You don't count me right: you are two marauders, you and Antonio" and, with a sigh, he added: "Let's hope so!"
"Do you like Antonio?" I asked
"And I know you like Clara, don't you?"
"But you didn't answer me," I went on.
"Yes, it is very interesting," he said.
This time he hadn't added that he would only fuck with me !!!!
The restaurant was really characteristic, right on the sea, as Antonio had said: a dozen tables and, in the center, a large free space and, in a corner, a piano and on the side, resting on a chair, an accordion.
The owner "Don Peppino met us, who greeted affectionately both Clara and Antonio and accompanied us to our table.
As an excellent host he moved the chairs for the ladies and made us sit down.
The place was not full,
however, four or five tables were occupied.
We chose a fish menu, with only a taste of first course and second course and a little side dishes.
Don Peppino, in homage to us, his new guests, offered us a tray of oysters and four glasses of prosecco.
The dinner was cheered by the background of the piano bar, with a repertoire of Italian music. At the end of the dinner the music changed: the pianist was joined by Don Peppino who, with the guitar, began a solo of Argentine tango.
Antonio jumped up, took his wife and went to the center of the room.
They were really good: they were performing in a figurative tango worthy of expert dancers.
As the music continued, four other couples also joined them.
"Come on, Giovanna, let's go dancing too," I said.
"No, jokes? It's a life that we don't do a tango; I don't know if I still remember a few steps," he replied.
"Come on, even if we are not at the level of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, alluding to Antonio and Clara, we can always try" I insisted.
And so we got up and approached the other dancers.
Antonio and Clara were really performing. The two bodies were entwined and it was clear that she felt his man's cock on her thighs on her side and on her belly and he, according to the dance step, held her against him.
Someone else also danced the same way, so much so that the atmosphere soon reached a high degree of eroticism.
As we danced, Antonio and Carla came closer and:
"Changer la dame?" asked the knight.
Giovanna looked me in the eyes, then accepted the hand of the man who brought it to the track and began to be guided.
It was Carla who took my hand and we followed them too.
It was my lady who guided me in this dance: she was good and moved really well.
He hugged me and took a couple of dance steps so he found himself with his belly in contact with my pubis and his breasts pressed against my chest.
I was excited and she perceived it distinctly. Even if I was a prisoner in my underwear my cock was very hard; she would have liked to stand straight, at attention, and this made her feel hard and prominent on her thigh when she slipped it between mine, just as she could feel him behind, when she took a step in which she was turned in front of me.
In all this excitement I had lost sight of my wife and Antonio.
They were quite far from us, I could not see that their heads and only part of the bust.
The song lasted another couple of minutes, then the music stopped and we approached our table, even if from two opposite points of the room.
Giovanna was red in the face and I think I was too.
The evening was drawing to a close and Antonio wanted to pay the bill at any cost; all four of us came out of the club under the arm.
In the car Antonio continued with that boyish tone and jokingly said:
"Tomorrow morning tango lesson; our guests need to learn a couple of steps and who, better than us, dear, can teach them?"
Nobody answered, but the three of us remained to meditate on Antonio's proposal.
As soon as they were alone, I asked Giovanna what had happened; a little piqued she said to me:
"Up and down what happened to you with Clara; I suppose you and Antonio agreed, right? And thank goodness that the music is over, otherwise it would have me ...."
He did not finish the sentence, so I did not know if he meant that he was close because he fucked her, but in fact I was really excited and not only for what I had done with Clara, how much, perhaps, for what had happened between me wife and Antonio.
In bed I tried to calm her down; she did not want, then, seeing that it was past midnight, took a wrapper from the bag and handed it to him.
"Best wishes, good name day" I said.
"What's this?" he asked, unwrapping.
She opened the package and found that little ring that she liked so much and that I had bought her a few days before.
His eyes were shining. I took it and put it on the ring finger in front of the wedding ring.
"Even if you're a piggy, I love you so much."
"I more" I turned off the light and hugged it to me to make love.
She wanted it too; she was excited and wet and I still hadn't touched her.
She was lying on her back and I went to lick her pussy to quench my thirst at its source. He writhed and held my head between his legs.
I could bite my clit, hard and swollen like a dick, and she would bite her lips to keep from screaming.
"Enough, please, I can't take it anymore," he said.
"Turn around!" I asked her; he obeyed like an automaton; I pulled a pillow and placed it under his belly. It was completely exposed and I was able to lick both the vagina and the ass hole.
With each thrust of the tongue, it opened more and more.
"Come on, take it, hurry up, I want it."
I knelt between her legs, which I opened a little more and she, keeping her buttocks open with both hands, waited for the chapel to force her magnificent anus.
I rested and pushed gently.
It was sliding in; a muffled moan and he hesitated for a moment; he put a hand on my belly almost to stop me, but then he took it away and I entered her.
I only stopped when the balls hit their perineum.
It was only a second, then I began to ride it, going out and entering that narrow channel, which was giving us so much pleasure.
I put my hand in front of her, to reach her pistol, but there was already hers rummaging there.
He was in ecstasy, and I no less. It came before me; I wanted to hear her moan and I had succeeded.
"Come on, come - he said whispering - I'm also enjoying it with my ass".
I sucked enough sperm that filled her intestines and when I came out of her ass a white trickle was dripping between her legs.
"Give me something to clean myself, otherwise I will dirty everything and I am ashamed if tomorrow they find the bed smeared."
The times she masturbated while making love to me could be counted on the fingers of one hand and only when the excitement was skyrocketing.
And that had been one of them.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back