yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Inexperienced 20 y/o sissy seeking Online Mistress

Fortujeka

Hello there all you online Mistresses! I hope you’re having a wonderful morning/day/evening/night. I’ve been active in the femdom community off and on since I was about 18, but a couple months ago I tried getting more serious and purchased a chastity cage and began looking for someone to help guide me and make sure I keep myself locked like a good sissy. My only problem is that I didn’t really find anyone that I clicked with or who wasn’t trying to just get money and nudes, so I began trying to put myself in chastity. I could go a couple hours at most before the excitement of being locked became too much and I’d unlock myself to masturbate and just not put it back on. I’m looking to get more serious about this though, I want a Mistress who can make sure I keep my little dick locked up. I am very submissive in general and love making someone else who is more dominant happy so I hope that does help. My life is quite busy so I can’t be active on messaging all the time, but will try my best to keep in contact as much as possible each day! The best way to contact me is through discord at Orca3306#6464 but if you don’t have discord, I also have Kik which is fortujeka so if you’re interested I’d love to chat more and we can talk more about what we’d both want out of this in private DMs. I hope to hear soon from you so I can learn to be a good locked sissy

(I’m ok sending stuff to a certain degree, but only if you’re able to actually show you’re who you say you are)

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Realkateyfeedme on kik is a really good mistress, she’s gentle but hard. You can never be in better hands but hers

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Honest sub / sussy ready to be dominated dm me now immediately only serious minded kik @Mistressjenette8
NOTE :- I take tribute$15 then I own you forever

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back