yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Inexperienced 20 y/o sissy seeking Online Mistress

Fortujeka

I’m a 20 year old sissy who primarily has been involved in this community in the roleplay area with limited experience doing much beyond that. I’m very interested in meeting a woman who is experienced in the world of femdom who is willing to help guide me in exploring more of it. While not very experienced, I truly want to learn how to properly serve a woman who can keep me in my place. I desire nothing more than to find that one person who I can fully submit myself to and worship like the goddess they are.

When it comes to kinks I’m extremely open. Obviously I love femdom, and along with that I enjoy feminization, chastity, pegging, cum play, orgasm control/denial, total power exchange, orientation play, pet play, humiliation, servitude, mistress/slave dynamics, sex toys, and obedience training are the things I love, but I’m into a lot overall. My limits I know of are extreme pain, anything illegal, scat, water sports, public, being loud, and nudes (at least at the start).

I currently only own a chastity cage, three pairs of panties, a vibrating butt plug, a remote vibrator (can be controlled from your phone no matter where you are), and an enema bulb. As for clothes I also have a dark blue VS thong, a pink VS cheekini pair of panties, and a pink and white VS cheetah print pair of panties.

If you’re interested please send me a message on Kik: Fortujeka but preferably send me a message on discord: Orca3306#6464 and let me know that you’re from here. I really would like to learn and have more experience so I look forward to chatting to any experienced dominant women! (Not looking for findom)

Last edited:
Back