Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Goddess looking for sissy for my collection of Strapon Dildos is for FemDom purposes ONLY! Snapchat; katrina090331

Princessamber

I know that some men see dildos and just think about how they can get them in MY holes… GROSS! Even in My personal life, I don’t use dildos sexually on Myself. I won’t even allow others to use dildos on Me if I am playing with a partner. Truthfully, I find the sensation of sex toys inside of Me to be repulsive. I’m not sexually attracted to dicks and the thought/feeling of a fake dick inside of Me is worse than the real thing.

It is true that I use vibrators for personal self-pleasure, but they aren’t phallic and RARELY (if ever) penetrate My body.

What about when I am intimate with other women? Well, I’ve never used a dildo with another woman. When I am with another woman the LAST thing on My mind is a dick. I have no need to go get a fake dick. My fingers and mouth can perform better than a real cock and FAR BETTER than a fake dick. I like to FEEL what I am doing and shoving a hunk of plastic in a woman sounds insulting when I know what I am capable of without one. If a woman WANTED Me to fuck her with My strap on, I would. However, I just feel that there are far better options when with a woman.

I like to use My dicks as weapons against men. THAT is what is fun to Me. Since men are on a mission to penetrate women with their phallus (amongst other things) I enjoy the role reversal of being the predator with a phallus. There is also the fact that MOST MEN don’t want a dick up their ass. That only makes Me want to get a dick up there MORE!

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back