yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
I am a blonde 30 year old femdom who’s been pretty lonely during last year.

That doesn’t mean I’m not an active person though! I love being that stereotypical woman who loves going on adventures and being out in nature. I’ve been skydiving, bungee jumping, hiking, cave diving, and white water rafting to name a few. I have traveled all over the world to work with nature projects and communities. I also work out often and was a varsity cheerleader in high school so I have a pretty fit physique. I am a very good kickboxer and love doing high kicks. Oh and I’m 6’2so I’m pretty tall.

I’m also really into reading and philosophy, my favorite book being The Mysterious Stranger, and of course watch stupid YouTube and reality tv like 90 day fiancé. I’ve been watching 90 days since Darcy met Jessie I didn’t start liking it because of no neck Ed! I scream at the characters on 90 day to not do something stupid like old dads scream at football players on their tv. As you can probably tell I’m very eclectic.

Okay so for my domme side, I’m the type of domme who gets off on my subs pleasure. I love to be in control and make all their wildest fantasies come true. I usually adapt to what I really like based to what my sub really likes. I just love seeing a cute guy squirm under me while I make them feel ecstasy. I’ve had two long term subs before and have experienced a lot of the kink. My only limits would probably be anything illegal or shit (literally shit). I’m a really flexible domme and as long as I’m the one in control of your desires I’d be willing to try nearly anything my sub wanted as long as he’s good to me.

What I would want from a sub would be to get to know me and allow me to get to know them first before we jump straight into a bdsm relationship. My past subs were skinny and nerdy blondes, but I also like guys with a little muscle. I’ve never been with a really muscular guy but I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to it. I just usually tend to be attracted to guys who look very frail and cute. I’m definitely obsessed with the twink type. . I also really love fluffy hair that I can pull. I’d like to start off with an online relationship of course and maybe meet up when things get better and I’m able to risk a trip outside. I also have always wanted to be a domme for a virgin, but that’s definitely not a requirement, it would just be a plus. I’d love to take a virgins innocence. Also I’d really appreciate being able to see my potential subs face, I know that’s a hard limit for a lot of people on here, but I don’t think I could be a good domme to someone when I would have no idea what they looked like. Not to mention catfishes. Also I’d like my sub to be between the ages 19-65. I would also really like a sub that is bi or bi curious since I love using a strap on and I have always wanted to have a threesome with my sub and another guy.

So if you’re interested in being my sub please send me a pm and tell me why’d you be the best sub I am wishing for. I’d also like to learn about you as a person and not just you as a sub. Oh and if you could include a photo that’d be huge bonus points for you! But again I understand why people are so apprehensive when putting their faces online. I would only send my photo to guys I feel a genuine connection with.

Telegram: @Mistress_Morgan8

WhatsApp: +1 3176972431

iMessage: mistressmorganmoore@Snapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudes.com

Don’t text my cell I won’t reply

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back