yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
I know that the word "intense" in the title got your attention already. It made you curious, maybe it made your cock twitch a bit, maybe it made you imagine the ways I could use you today, and that maybe pushed you to click and read the rest of the post. And we both know it was not just maybe.

I know what I want. I know who I want. To submit to me is to show me you want this, need this, and also that you can take it. I get intense. My playsessions last for hours. Your body may be put to tests. No pain, no cuts, no harm. Tests of strength, endurance, stamina. I am looking for a real man, and you are no exception.

The preferred title is miss. 9+ years of experience. What I enjoy is you doing tasks for me, especially JOI, CEI, edging, gooning, playing with toys, including rimming and pegging, controling your wardrobe (only male clothes), and of course controlling your orgasms. I am open to longterm. My previous fucktoy moved to another town and I have a hole in my bdsm life to fill.

You will text me addressing me with my preferred title. You will state your age, gender identity and write a sentence or two about your bdsm experience so far. Next you will state your kinks, limits, and toys if you own some. You may attach a SFW photo of yourself, but it's not a requirement.

Don't text if you are not ready to deliver as a sub.

Message me on on Kik: SuperemeGoddessMoore telegram: Mistress_Morgan8
WhatsApp: +13176972431

Poke Bella

Back